Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 14 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:37 pm

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, hon." He pulled her chair out for her and grinned, "Seat fer m'lady."

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 14 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:41 pm

Skuld sat down and smiled at him. "Should we get some wine with dinner?" she asked. She wasn't sure if he liked wine or not, and if he didn't, she wouldn't drink a bottle by herself.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:43 pm

"Sure, sweet'eart. Anythin' ya want, you c'n 'ave, kay?" He moved around the table and sat down in his own seat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 8:47 pm

Nope. He didn't seem like a wine conneisoier. She knew a thing or two about it, though, so she'd be sure to get the best one. When the waiter came with the menues and asked if they'd like wine, she ordered one of the finer wines for them to share. When he left to get their drink, Skuld peered at the menu. "Wow, this all looks so good!"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Reno hummed happily, smiling still as he looked over his menu. "They've gotten awards fer some o' their stuff here, y'know."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:45 pm

"Really?" Skuld asked in surprise. "Wow, now I really don't know what I want to get. It all must be really good. Um..." She read through the menu once more, looking for something to go with the red wine she'd ordered. Steak. Steak went well with red wine.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:55 pm

Reno decided on the same thing he got every time that his boss dragged him here; the award winning chocobo parm(hehe). "Th' one good fancy place in Midgar, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 pm

"Uh huh. I'm surprised. I didn't think there were any fancy places in Midgar. Not that Midgar is a complete slum or anything, but it's still a little surprising something this fancy is here." The waiter returned with the wine and they placed their orders. When he left, she turned to Reno once more and said, "Thank you for taking me out tonight. I really appreciate it."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Reno chuckled softly, "Naw, I un'erstand. Midgar ain't fancy." He smiled at the waiter kindly and looked back at her once he left, "It's no problem, hon. It's m'pleasure, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:55 pm

Skuld blushed a little and took a sip of her wine to cover for it. Reno was just so cool. And handsome. And sweet on top of it. He was like some guy you read about in romance novels. Sure, he didn't have the perfect grammar, but that just made him more real. "So, um, did I pick a good wine?" she asked.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:18 pm

The redhead smiled and sipped his wine, "Yeah, it's real good." He nodded, more to himself than to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:33 pm

The food arrived quickly, and Skuld couldn't believe how good it smelled and looked. She cut a piece for herself and took a bite. "Wow. This is the best thing I've ever tasted." And that was saying something, considering she was immortal and feasts were a common occurance in Asgard.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:36 pm

Reno thanked the waiter that brought their food and cut up his chocobo, taking the occasional bite, "Good, huh? I think it's one of the best places ta eat, 'round 'ere, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:44 pm

Skuld giggled. "Let's just say you should be glad I don't live in Asgard anymore, or I might steal this chef to cook for the gods." She took another bite. It was absolutely delicious. "I bet you eat here a lot though, huh?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:52 pm

Reno chuckled, "Well, 'm glad ya like it, yo." He munched on another bite of his food and sipped his wine, "Sometimes. I jus' come 'ere with th'bosses fer meetin' business-y people."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:12 pm

She took a few more bites of her steak, then said, "So, um, how is your food?" She was at a loss of how to continue the conversation. She'd feel weird if she just let a silence fall between them, but she didn't know what to talk about with him now either. Note to self, dinner conversation is hard.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 pm

"Mine's great, yo. Wanna try a bite?" He smiled brightly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:08 am

"I'd love to. I've never had chocobo before. I'm not even sure what one is." She laughed as she reached over with her fork and stole a piece. It was really good. Sort of tasted like chicken and ostrich combined.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:14 pm

"It's kinda just a really big chicken. We use it for transportation, too." He said, happy that she liked the food.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 pm

"Travel? So it's like a horse?" Skuld had no qualms about eating anything, though. That's what happened when you were a norse god. Vikings liked their meat, and so did Odin.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:20 pm

"Huge horse bird, yeah." He chuckled softly, sipping his wine. "They're cute too. I'll take ya ta meet one sometime." He looked down at his plate before looking back at her, "Y'know... a live one."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14