Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun May 01, 2011 7:49 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Rembart
Eliot kissed her again, this time a little more chastely. "It's almost lights out," he said. "We should probably go back to our rooms. I'll... I guess I'll see you in the morning. Good night." And with that he headed off.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue May 03, 2011 7:09 am

--School Once More--
The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Yuuta_14The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 1418991060_l

Yuuta had been seated in the cafeteria that morning, waiting for school to start. He had quite a lot of matters on his mind, and he sighed out of the thought of thinking about all of that crap. Geez, where's someone when they need to distract you? He thought, though he would soon regret those thoughts.

Temari entered the school with a big smile on her face. She had transfered over to Yuuta's school, because she grew bored of her old school and really missed him. So, she wandered around the school in search of him. That's when she finally came across him in the cafeteria. She was so happy she could have screamed,

"YUU-CHAN!!!" Temari shouted going over to him and glomping him.

Yuuta NOT expect that and practically flinched at her calling him then super glomping him. He twitched, she had glomped him so hard they both fell onto the floor,

"Maron? What the heck are you doing here!?"

"SUPRISE! I transfered," She said, then greeted him with a kiss, "I missed you Yuu-Chan!"

"Maron! For the last time! You don't greet me like that! I'm not your boyfriend or anything, geez!" He replied sitting up. When I meant anyone...I meant anyone BUT her!

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Zayden15

Zayden was seated at the front of the school dazed.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:51 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby was happily marching to school in front of his family with a skip in his step and a smile on his face. The afterglow was somehow still clinging to him and he couldn't be in a better mood, he couldn't wait to see Keegan again and snuggle or something or maybe propose a date like humans did.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia smiled weakly watching Toby and seeing the school as they approached, he leaned over to whisper to Rose, "He's in a good mood."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose laughed and whispered back, "He got laid, what do you expect?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue May 03, 2011 2:30 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Rena

Rena was sitting on the steps in front of a school, reading a book, as she waited for Eliot. She glanced up from her book and spotted Keegan walking down the sidewalk. His arm was linked to the arm of a girl that she hadn't seen before. She noticed the girl give Keegan a small peck on the cheek. She also noticed that Keegan seemed somewhat distant, not really paying attention to the girl.

As the two made their way toward the steps, Rena quickly went back to reading, or pretending to read at least.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 DarkThe Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Keegan-2

"What's the matter, love?" a voice as sweet as honey questioned.

Keegan, who had been lost in his thoughts, quickly came to. "Hmm? What? Oh, nothing. It's nothing, Annaleigh," he stated.

As the couple made their way up the steps, Annaleigh glanced down at the blonde girl who was sitting down on of the steps reading. When the girl looked up, Annaleigh gave her a smile as she and Keegan continued to make their way up to the school.

"It's her, isn't it? I can see a bit of a resemblance there. However, it seems as she looks mostly like that whore of a woman," Annaleigh stated acidly.

"Annaleigh...." Keegan warned in a firm tone.

Annaleigh blinked in confusion. "What? You say that all the time, Keegan."

"I know, but... Just... Be careful what you say around here, okay? Will you do that for me?" he asked.

Annaleigh gave a small nod, leaning in to give him a kiss on the lips. Once she pulled back, she smiled and said, "As you wish, Your Majesty."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Girl-1
"I wonder who that was," Seraphim commented, watching as Keegan and the new girl walked by. "A new student?" Of course, she didn't figure that she and Keegan were dating. She wasn't that bright sometimes.

She then walked over to Zayden and smiled, the effects of the pheramones he'd released during the spin the bottle game seemingly gone. "So what're you up to today?" she asked, repeated the lines fed to her earlier by, of all people, Rena's dad.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 SayaTrain
Aden hopped out of his dad's truck and ran up the stairs to the school, excited to see Yuuta. He wasn't quite expecting what he found in the cafeteria, though. "Yuuta, who's this?" He didn't know why his heart sunk. Okay, so he did. He had a bit of a crush on Yuuta, but there's been no confirmation really that Yuuta liked him at all.

Eliot plopped down next to Rena. "Morning," he said, a little awkwardly. They'd confessed to each other, but that was about as far as they got before Eliot chickened out. He wasn't sure where they were now.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 8:39 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby entered the school with a happy purr and stopped immediately when he spotted Keegan...with a girl, the girl was fawning all over him. He whimpered, his ears flicking back. I don't understand, we mated, we're mates... Who is she?...He used me? Tears started to well up in his eyes, he couldn't believe it, his instincts were wrong?

Darcia sniffed the air, his ears flicking back and a low growl escaping his thought at the new girl who smelled of faery...but not the good kind.

Rose frowned, rubbing Toby's back, "Tobs? What's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue May 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Rena looked up from her book and smiled although her stomach was beginning to churn due to being a little nervous. They hadn't really spoken since that night at the hotel, and she wasn't sure where this would go.

"Good morning," she greeted.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Keegan-2

As Keegan was walking with Annaleigh, he spotted Toby in the corner of his eye. This was not a good situation at all as Keegan was pretty sure Toby had probably seen her kiss him. He hadn't really been returning the kisses, nor was he really even listening to her as she talked. He turned his head slightly, mouthing the words 'help me' to Toby, hoping that he'd understand.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Dark

Meanwhile, Annaleigh frowned slightly. "There are a lot of mutts running around here, aren't there?" she asked. "No wonder you smell like them."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 11:59 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 OCRPRoscia-1
Toby didn't see Keegan mouth anything, his eyes just landed on their closeness and the hold she had on him and he broke away from his family crying.

Darcia frowned, "Toby! Toby where are you going?!"

Toby whimpered, pushing past the male bathroom, he didn't need guys making fun of him and running into the girl's bathroom.

Darcia skidded to a stop, Toby had hit a forbidden zone and Darcia could not follow, "Rose go after him!"

Rose shook her head, "Sorry Darcia, one, we have class, two, I don't think he wants to talk to us, or else he wouldn't have run away babe."

Toby whined and cried, looking around and frowning, why did the girl's bathroom have a couch?! He blinked, finding the world unfair enough to grant couches to those unworthy and he collapsed in said couch, whimpering and sniffling, wanting to go home. His parents were right, emotions were so worthless and so were people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed May 04, 2011 4:35 pm

"So... um..." Well, he might as well say it and get everything set straight and made official. "Willyougooutwithme?" He'd said it all too quickly in one breath, so he tried again. "Will you... go out with me?" He bit his lip, waiting for the response. Yes, they'd confessed, but what if she said no?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed May 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Rena smiled. At first, she wanted to jump up and shout at the top of her lungs. However, she was able to refrain from doing so. "Yes, I'd love to," she replied before reaching for her backpack and standing.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed May 04, 2011 6:05 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Yuuta_14

Yuuta stood up dusting off his ass from when Temari had knocked him on it. He sighed, sure Temari was his childhood friend, but she could be obnoxious and rather annoying. He sighed once more, sometimes she did make him smile, he wouldn't lie, so on the inside, he really didn't mind although he wouldn't say it,

"This is a childhood friend of mine, Temari Eokc," Yuuta introduced, "but she's a moron. Maron, this is a friend, Aden Glory, the Cat Eyed child."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 1418991060_l

Temari jumped up off the ground,

"WOOF WOOF! He's so cute Yuu-Chan!!" She replied before literally glomping Aden too, just not as hard, "I'm Yuu-Chan's bestest friend ever~! He's my boyfriend~!"

"No, I'm really not."

Zayden looked up with a rather blank look. He blinked quite a few times before finally looking at her. He had been lost in his thoughts. He still hadn't found the home he wanted yet. So he wondered if he should go back to the palace to sleep,

"Sorry, I was lost in thoughts," he said, "I was thinking about visiting my court today..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 4:15 pm

Darcia sighed, looking at the bathroom with drooped ears before heading over to the others with a sigh. First period was going to start soon and he wondered if anyone would notice Toby's absence.

Rose followed Darcia, watching the other couples finally tying the knot like they should have ages ago.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu May 05, 2011 8:40 pm

Seraphim blinked. "Court?" Oh that was right. He was a prince or something. That's why that girl had kidnapped her a month or so ago. What had ever happened to her, anyway? "Can I come too? I've never been to a court before."

Aden's heart fell. Boyfriend? Well, that meant it was impossible for him, then. He might as well just give up. "Well, classes are going to start soon. We should get to class before we get yelled at again. Do you know where you're going, Temari?"

Eliot felt his heart skip a beat. "R-really? Then we should hang out today. Go see a movie or something." Was anything interesting actually playing? He supposed he could take her to his house for his own private theater, but that seemed like a bad idea. The last time anyone was over, it had ended badly.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu May 05, 2011 8:46 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 1418991060_l

Temari shrugged,

"I dunno," She said, "I still have to go turn in my papers and pick up my schedule and other things! So, I'll see you laters! Bye bye Yuu-Chan!" She then began to skip down the hall, on the way to the office.

"That girl's more messed up in the head then me. Geez," Yuuta sighed, rubbing his lower back while taking, "and strong for a girl! Geez! She doesn't even know the difference between guy that's a friend and boyfriend. She's going to drive me off the wall." Yuuta said in all honesty about Temari,

"But, she's a childhood friend. She's been there for me when I've had really bad times, so, I guess I'll still talk to her. I'm off to class, see you."

Zayden closed his eyes,

"Well, the court will be all frantic," He said, "I haven't gone back home since I had run away a while back...I need to go back because I really don't have anywhere to go ever since the school cut down the woods in which I lived. You can go if it will please you, but I personally dislike the place myself..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 05, 2011 8:48 pm

"Well, I really need to have piano practice since I haven't practiced in a week. Um, maybe you can come over to my place for a little bit?" she suggested just as the bell was beginning to ring. "Well, I guess we can discuss it a lunch. I gotta go."

She stood there for a moment, having a small debate with herself, before deciding to kiss him on the cheek. She blushed slightly and swiftly made her way into the building.

As she was walking down the hallway, she heard loud sobs coming from the girl's bathroom. She stopped in front of the door. She also heard other voices. Curious, she entered, where she saw several girls hugging somebody. She squinted her eyes slightly and quickly realized who it was they were hugging.

"Awww it's okay! Guys are jerks!" one of the girls exclaimed.

After a few more moments, most of the girls said their final words before leaving. Confused, Rena stepped forward. "Er... What are you doing in here exactly, Toby?" she questioned.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu May 05, 2011 8:51 pm

Seraphim smiled. "Then you should go with someone. If it's something you don't like, it's better to do it with someone than to go on your own, right?" Besides, Seraphim really wanted to spend some time with Zayden. Her wings were getting a little too big--too big to hide with her shirt anymore--and so she needed help hiding them like he did every day. And he could teach her how to fly soon, she was certain.

Aden's heart lifted a little when he heard Yuuta say they weren't dating. So I still stand a chance? Sweet! But he had to act soon. He hurried after Yuuta and fell instep beside him. "Hey, wanna eat lunch together? I brought extra for you." As he had every day since he found Yuuta hadn't had any food.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Toby wiped his face and his ears flicked back, Rena's scent reminded him of someone he didn't want to think about. He curled into a ball on the couch and whined, "Nothing." He didn't want to share his problems with Keegan's sister, then she would tell Keegan!

Darcia made his way to his first class, passing by Seraphim and Zayden, who were obviously going to skip and the couple who was in the closet and pondered to himself if he should even be still going to class anymore.

Rose looked around for Rena and frowned, moving towards her fist class a bit lonely, it seemed that without some kind of commotion, there wasn't anything going on around in the school.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 05, 2011 9:03 pm

Rena frowned and sat down on the couch next to him. "Is that about that girl that was with Keegan?" she asked. "I saw them earlier. That's pretty mean of him to do that to you."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu May 05, 2011 9:06 pm

"I guess, but Maron will probably find me. It's like she has a tracker in my head or something. Did I tell you I didn't tell her what school I transfered to and she STILL found me?" Yuuta sighed, "anyway, let me tell you something. She may seem air-headed but, watch-out. It's like she can read people's minds."

"I suppose," Zayden then looked up as the bell rang, "class soon. I'll walk you." He offered, hooking his arm around hers.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Toby looked away and snorted, "'Pretty mean.'" He whimpered as tears welled up in his eyes again, "I thought we were together. It's not fair, when our kind picks someone, they tie themselves to them and he just...he just went and grabbed some random censored and decided I wasn't good enough. I just want to get killed by some dumb kid with a giant key."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 05, 2011 9:25 pm

Rena wasn't even going to ask about the giant key thing. Instead, she smiled and patted him on the back. "Well, it really looked like she was the one all over him. He looked rather... distant when I saw him. Maybe you should talk to him before jumping to conclusions?" she smiled, giving him a hug.

"You know, you're too adorable for someone to cheat on you," she mused.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 9:36 pm

Toby sniffled and buried his face in her neck, avoiding her chest because he learned from hugging his sister that it was an abyss he'd rather not be caught in. He purred softly at the hug, "R-really? You think so?" He meant that about everything, she seemed genuine about it, maybe he had been wrong. He also liked the fact she had complimented him, that never hurt.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Rena laughed. "Yes, really," she said before pausing for a moment. They were missing first period, but she really didn't care. She could just go to the nurse. She wasn't really feeling all that great anyway.

"Hey, Toby. Can I ask you something?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 10:34 pm

Toby nodded and wiped his eyes, feeling more comfortable with Rena already. He sat up and looked at her, "What do you wanna know?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 05, 2011 10:36 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 8 Rena10

"It's just that... Rose said something back in D.C. Is it true that you and Darcia think I'm related to Keegan somehow? That I'm a fairie...?" She inquired.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 16 ... 24  Next