Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:44 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 Girl-1
Seraphim pulled back and moved away from Toby quickly, a little upsetted by what he'd just done. Sure, he hadn't touched her inappropriately or anything, but it was a lot different than the kiss with Zayden, like... bad thoughts were in it. Of course, she didn't know those "bad thoughts" were aimed at someone else.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:50 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 Zay_po11

Zayden wasn't quite sure why, but he grew really angry. So, he stood up. Normally he didn't show any emotion, but his face was marked with total disgust and anger. Poison laced his voice as he looked directly at Toby, wearing the worst grimace that was possible,

"You better watch yourself there. I might let my claws grow out and slip upon your flesh and watch you bleed out as you drain." He said demonicly, "I'm leaving." He said, taking out the window and leaving.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 Yuuta_14

Yuuta literally shivered, Damn, that was scary. I'm so glad I wasn't the one that pissed him off.

"Uhh...let's just continue playing."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:53 pm

Thankful for an excuse to leave, Seraphim said, "I-I'll go calm Zayden down." She wasn't sure why he was so angry, but she was going to make sure that it wasn't something she'd done.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:02 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby took the longest pause in existence before frowning, "What crawled up his censored and died? Dude if he wanted me to kiss him instead he could have just asked. God." He rolled his eyes.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia just slowly facepalmed, "Toby....."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose burst out laughing and held her sides, "That was the problem Toby for sure."

Toby took the bottle and frowned, not making eye contact with anyone as he touched the bottle and dropped a bit of darkness into it, willing it to turn to Keegan and alas with a rapid spin and...very slow turn, it landed on Tinkerbell, JACKPOT HE IS MINE.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:06 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 Rena

Rena hadn't really been paying attention to what was going on as she was still in somewhat in a daze from the kiss with Eliot.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 Keegan-2

Keegan had silently been praying to himself that the bottle would not land on him. Unfortunately, it did. He gave Toby a glare and folded his arms.

"I have a feeling that you rigged it," he stated.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:19 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby blinked innocently, handing the bottle to Darcia, "Darcey, does it look tampered with?"

Darcia looked at the bottle and frowned, "Well it does look-"

Toby took the opportunity while everyone was concentrated on Darcia to wiggle himself over to Keegan and hop into his lap, grabbing the back of his head and yanking it lightly forward, smashing their lips together in a kiss that could only be described as primal. He knew he was limited on time so he immediately darted his tongue into the other's shocked mouth and massaged Keegan's tongue, tilting his own head for better access. When he need air he separated, pulling away with a happy smile and a deep cat-like and very verbal purr emitting from his chest, "Well....today was a good day."

Rose could not even describe how awesome seeing that was and just started clapping, "Toby you are my hero."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:27 pm

In truth, Keegan had no idea what had hit him. He sat there with his mouth hanging wide open, stunned. Thoughts were running through his head as fast as lightning and his heart was literally pounding. His face was also beet red. He sat like that for a good two minutes before finally snapping out of it.

In an instant, he shoved Toby off of his lap and onto the floor. Without a single word, he stood from the couch. However, before leaving, he gave Toby a small, but painful, kick in the back before exiting the room.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Toby was very surprised when he shoved off the very comfortable lap and even more surprised when he was kicked! KEEGAN KICKED HIM!!! He let out a canine-like yelp when kicked and immediately shook his head and body like a dog, chasing after Keegan. He finally caught up with him and grabbed his arm, "Hey! Why'd you kick me?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:35 pm

"Because what you did was extremely uncalled for," Keegan replied acidly, trying to pull his arm out of Toby's grip. "Let me go. Now," he demanded.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Toby frowned and instead just yanked him forward, "Uncalled for? You totally wanted it! Admit it! I didn't feel you putting up much of a fight SweetCheeks!"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Keegan clinched his jaw tightly. Toby was about to drive him off of the deep end at this point. He clinched his shaking fists as well. All of these thoughts and feelings he had were so confusing. It was something he had never felt before. Not with anyone. Not even with her...

He blinked once as his facial expression began to soften slightly. He had realizing something. He wasn't angry at all. He was just confused. And perhaps...

He slowly placed both hands on Toby's shoulders, gazing into the wolf's eyes before leaning in, pressing his lips softly against Toby's.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:10 pm

Toby moaned "OH censored YES, FINALLY!" He grabbed the other around the waist and shoved him into the wall, crushing their lips together again and moaning happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:21 am

Yuuta watched that scene lay out in front of him unfazed, then put a hand on his chin, with his elbow resting on his knee,

"Now that I've seen it, a kicked puppy isn't so bad," He thought out loud, then watched as the two left. Geez. Looks like we'll have to finish this game up. He looked at everyone, that was left anyhow. Everyone had pretty much spun except for Aden, "hey, Cat Eyes hasn't spun yet. After him then I guess it's over since a lot of people already had left."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 Zayden15

Zayden was still in flight. Whenever he felt upset or angry at something, he unwound himself by flying around, in the bright moonlit sky. He then evantually perched up at the top of a tall pine, staring up into the sky silently, taking in the scent of the woods, far away from the deep city in D.C.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:26 am

Seraphim went up to one of the balconies people could sit on and look out over the grounds. She couldn't see Zayden anywhere. He must have flown off, she thought, sadly. She twitched her wings under her shirt. No, those were nowhere big enough to fly. There was no way to catch up to him.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 SayaTrain
"My turn? Sweet." Aden spun the bottle, and it ended up pointing right at Yuuta. "Well, I guess that means I have to kiss you," he said, but secretly inside, he was saying, Sweet! He leaned in and puckered up.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 Rembart
Eliot rolled his eyes at Toby and Keegan. "Well, I think we can assume they'll be happy for a while," he stated, standing up. "Well, I'm outta here. It's getting late."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:14 am

Yuuta couldn't help but chuckle. Such an amatuer.(sp?) Oh well. If he's not playing by Church rules I suppose that tells something about his personality a bit. Usually, I would refuse to keep my cool appearance, but, I still feel pretty sh*tty for earlier this week. Yuuta took a hold of his chin, because in a way that made himself claim dominance, an closed that gap. Yuuta was an experianced kisser, and he had to say that he always got a different feeling for each person he's ever kissed. This feeling, was a mix of emotions, that he figured he would translate later. He pulled away after a little, taking a bite out of his cone, that no longer had any ice cream on it,

"What's with that look?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:19 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 7 SayaTrain
"Eh? Oh, nothing. Anyway, it's getting late. Game was fun Rose. We should all do it again sometime." And with that, Aden headed back up to his room.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:00 am

Yuuta shrugged, finishing up his cone in the now empty room. He didn't want to go back for a while, he figured he would return later. It was their last day at this place, then they would be heading home.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:21 pm

Once Eliot had left, it wasn't long until Rena did as well. She spotted him down the hallway and called after him. "Hey, wait up!" When she caught up to him, she stopped and folded her arms.

"I thought you weren't playing," she stated.

After a little while, Keegan lightly shoved Toby away to catch his breath. After a few huffs, he finally spoke, "We should probably take this to the bedroom before we get caught."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:30 pm

Toby practically had a heart attack, "R-really?" Inside he was literally jumping for joy and he linked their fingers, practically ripping Keegan's arm out in the process of excitedly dragging him down the hallway towards their room.

Darcia waved at everyone as they left and leaned back on the couch, "I think I'm gonna camp here for a little bit."

Rose grinned and snuggled into his lap, "Any particular reason why?"

Darcia sighed, "Toby and Keegan left together, no one is dead, which means they're making out and their room is right next to mine, I'm not gonna listen to that."

Rose giggled, "Yay! Go Toby! I'm so proud of him."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun May 01, 2011 2:26 pm

"I wasn't, but we all know Rose would get on my back about it," Eliot replied. An actually quite believable excuse, considering Rose's personality. "A-anyway, we have to leave early tomorrow to go home. We should go to bed."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun May 01, 2011 2:34 pm

Truthfully, Rena had been rather disappointed with his answer. However, she tried not to show it. Instead, she nodded in agreement and turned to head back to her room. But before doing so, she turned backed around slightly.

"Um, goodnight, Eliot," she said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun May 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Despite the full moon being more than a week behind him, Eliot's ears were still sensitive enough to pick up on the disappointment in Rena's voice. And before he even knew what he was doing, he'd swept up Rena into a kiss. When the kiss ended, he pulled back, face tinted pink, and said, "I-I um..." He really had no idea why he'd done it, nor any idea that he had until it had happened. Embarrassed beyond belief, he turned and ran.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun May 01, 2011 3:07 pm

It had happened so fast. When he had pulled away, she stood there completely stunned. Finally, after snapping out of his, she saw that he was running down the hall. Rena was unsure of what to do at first until she finally decided to go after him.

She quickly caught up to Eliot, grabbing him by the hand. She spun him around and looked into his eyes. The look on his face was amusing, she noted, but also adorable. After what seemed like she had been staring at him for hours, her instincts finally kicked in, and without realizing it fully herself, she pulled him into another kiss.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun May 01, 2011 3:10 pm

This time, it was Eliot who kissed, not wolfish instinct. It was a deep kiss, like "true love's first kiss" in all those movies. When at last Eliot pulled back for air, he said, a little unsure, "I think... I love you."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun May 01, 2011 3:17 pm

Rena blushed at his words. However, guilt began to sink in. It hadn't been that long ago since Lucy had crossed over. Then, she remembered the ghost's words that day. She looked up into his eyes and she knew he meant it. Her heart skipped a beat when she realized that this was probably meant to be.

"I... do love you," she whispered.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next