Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:27 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby was eyeing Keegan, "I wouldn't dare Tinkerbell~" Of course he would, if it hit Keegan, he was going to orally rape that boy, he licked his lips, .....that was going to be so good.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia frowned and held up his hand, "Yeah and I'm not kissing my brother....that would be weird."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose grinned at them all, "Okay you little babies and your rules..." She smirked and prowled around the group, "Now...whose first?"

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 Yuuta_14

Yuuta decided to go first because it seemed like Zayden had no idea what the hell was going on, so he felt like giving him a hand might be a good thing,

"Well, I'll go first. Zay doesn't have a clue what's going on. So I suppose I could help him out," He said before spinning the bottle, as it spun he said, "by the way, I don't go by chruch rules." It landed on Seraphim.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:28 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 Girl-1
Seraphim stared blankly at the bottle a moment, then looked at Yuuta. "So you kiss me?" she asked, a little confused still despite Eliot's explanation.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 Rembart
"Yeah." While they waited for Yuuta to do that, Eliot asked, "So who's next? Should we just go in a circle?" If that was the case, then it would be Aden's turn next.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:47 am

Yuuta didn't show signs of not wanting to kiss her, because he really didn't mind. He liked to work on his kisses, which is how in the end he did so well. He let his eyes be half-lidded as he grabbed hold of her chin, but of course gently. Then, he closed his eyes and placed a kiss on her, pulling back after a while,

"Well, not bad, you definately have soft lips."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 Zayden15

Zayden was instantly upset, but due his apatheticness, didn't show it. The only visible sign noticeable was his left eye twitched once. It's just a stupid human game it's just a stupid human game it's just a stupid human game-ARGGHHHHHH HOW I GROW ANNOYED BY HUMANS AT TIMES!!! He thought to himself but didn't mutter a word.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:18 am

"Ah, um... thanks?" What was one supposed to say when a guy told you your lips were soft? Seraphim wasn't sure, but one thing was certain for her: she wouldn't be kissing Yuuta again anytime soon. From the books she'd read and the (albiet few) movies, a kiss was supposed to have something almost like a spark.There was none of that with Yuuta. Of course, that made sense. She neither liked nor disliked him.

And of course, she was oblivious to Zayden's slight twitch.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:17 pm

Rose giggled, loving all the tension in the room, "Hey Seraphim, your turn, whoever gets kissed spins next~" She hoped that the young girl landed on someone amusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 pm

"Oh. Okay." Seraphim spun the bottle, and it stopped at Zayden. "I-I guess I kiss you," she said, not quite sure how to feel about this result. She liked Zayden as a friend, but this was weird. I wish I didn't agree to play this game, she thought. Things just got so awkward. She closed her eyes and leaned in to kiss him.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:56 am

Zayden closed his eyes for a second, speaking so fast to himself with his mind it seemed like he had just blinked. Then, he released a lot of hormones. It caused his appearance to grow much sexier and much more "kissible" as one would say.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 Char_32110

Zayden leaned in to meet her, then after a few moments, he pulled away, as well as calming his hormones down. He prefered to keep people not attached to him because of the hormones.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:48 am

Seraphim pulled back as well. She was blushing like crazy. Why, she wasn't sure. "I-I'm going to the bathroom," she said quickly before hurrying off. What was wrong with me?

Eliot frowned, watching Seraphim go. "What was that about?" he asked, the question mostly directed at Rena, who know her best. "She isn't that shy, is she?" Then it hit him. A small smile touched his lips. "I think she might have a crush on Zayden."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 SayaTrain
Aden watched the kiss and thought, Damn, Zayden's sexy. Too bad I don't think he swings that way. Ah well, probably not my type anyway. To be honest, he wondered if anyone swung that way except Toby.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 am

Zayden watched her leave. Roses had bloomed, so that means she wasn't unimpressed. She seems...rather troubled. Following her too early may cause her uncomfortableness. So I suppose I'll wait for her to return on her own, for I'm not going to cause any trouble. He continued to where his apathetic look and then took the bottle. He lifted it up so it was on it's top, spun it (despite he had done it wrong). When it stopped, it fell on his side and pointed at Rose. Oh dear.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:34 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 Rena

Rena smiled slightly at Eliot's remark before standing. "Excuse me for a second," she said softly before leaving to find Seraphim.

When she finally found her, she walked over to her. "Hey, are you okay?" she asked

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:47 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby found himself totally affected by Zayden's hormone bonanza, he was glassy eyed, his ears pinned back, drool slightly trickling out of the corner of his mouth and the deep need to rape a tengu. I want that bird, I needddd that bird. The mantra was stuck in his head over and over again until Darcia slapped him, "Hey! What the fu-" another slap, "DARCEY STOP I'M OUT OF IT FOR KINGDOM HEARTS STOP SLAPPING ME!!!" He flailed weakly to protect his gorgeous face.

Darcia sighed, he couldn't believe his brother had been reduced to a drooling puddle and his mate...well Rose was scaring him at the moment.

Rose smirked back at the sexy Zayden that had appeared not too long ago and purred "Soooo?" Her one knuckle cracked, vines at the ready if the tengu decided to chicken out, there was no backing out of this, she'd make sure of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:59 pm

Zayden thought about if for a while, all in a second. He didn't mind that he had to kiss another person. However, he wondered weither or not he should release hormones or not. In the end, he decided to do so. After all...I'm a terrible kisser. If I don't, it might be made obvious...

Zayden cranked the level as if had been before. He moved over and reached over to Rose's cheek, holding it with a distant, sexy look in his eye. He kissed her, not as long as he had with Seraphim, then backed up. That's when he noticed a few stares, that had been watching him earlier when he had been kissing Seraphim as well,

"What is it?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:24 pm

Toby let out a loud groan and hugged himself into a ball, Sexy Zayden was much too much for his already rampant hormones, at this rate he would explode!!!

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 6 OCRPRoscia-1
Rose purred and smiled happily, quite pleased with Sexy Zayden's hormonal change and too distracted to notice the lack of actual kissing skill in it. She took the bottle and spun, curious to have a new kissing partner, a Cheshire-like grin spread across her face when she landed on Darcia, "Darcccceeeeey." She looked less like a girl and more like a hungry viper.

Darcia frowned, he hadn't noticed Rose because he was too distracted trying to get Toby to come out of his angst-ball and blinked when Toby squealed, "DARCEY RUN." Darcia frowned and wondered why he should be running when his arms were pinned from behind and his back was sent flying into the ground, a pair of lips hungrily stealing whatever air he had left away. He knew he should probably try to fight Rose or something to gain his masculinity back but alas, the kiss was too good and he just let it happen. He laid there blinking in shock when it was over, wondering how or why it had happened in the first place, too dazed to spin the bottle yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Seraphim had splashed water on her face but was still blushing furiously in the bathroom. When Rena entered, she nearly jumped out of her skin. "H-huh? Oh, no, I'm fine. I'm just... confused." That was the best way to put it. "When Zayden kissed me... I don't know... It was great." Indescribably great, in fact. She was still feeling a little lightheaded from the pheramones.

Aden had gone a little drooly at the second sight of sexy Zayden, but snapped right back out of it at the sight of Rose glomping Darcia. "Woo! Go girl!" he cheered.

Eliot tried not to laugh as he pulled the two apart. "Hey, hey, hey, PG-13, guys. We don't need the teachers sending us all home for this. And anyway, I'm sure other people want their turns."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:22 pm

"Ha! I knew it!" Rena exclaimed with a wide grin plastered upon her face. "You like him! I think he likes you, too. I mean, the way he looked at you... all sexy looking..." she trailed off before shaking her head.

"Well, we had better go back in there or else Rose will think we ditched and she'll come hunt us down." And with that, Rena excited the bathroom and made her way back to the group.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:29 pm

Seraphim stared at her reflection a moment. "Do I like him?" But the only response she got was the same blushing, clueless look at she herself wore.

Rena was right. She had to head back before Rose got antsy. She splashed a bit more water on her face and then headed back. She couldn't look at Zayden, though, without blushing again and having to look away shyly again.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:40 am

Toby pouted, mad that not only had his brother been RAPED and people CHEERED, but the fact he WASN'T GETTING SOME, THIS WAS RIDICULOUS!!!!

Darcia lightheadedly spun the bottle, wobbling back up to Indian-style sitting, the bottle landed on Rena when she entered. Darcia blinked, oh wow I get two girls?

Rose wore the happiest grin on her face that anyone had seen, she was so going to want to continue that later~

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Apr 28, 2011 12:02 pm

Rena was still standing when the bottle landed on her. A small blush of embarrassment tinted her cheeks as she walked towards Darcia. She sat back down in front of him, hesitating for a moment, before leaning in for the kiss.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:04 pm

Yuuta somewhat twitched as Rose's actions, Geez. She full out attacked him. If that's not an obvious sign then I don't know what is. Maybe I should get up and hop out that window over there and get some Applebees. But of course I won't because that would be the smart thing to do..

Zayden decided to stay in his form until the hormones wore off on their own. So he brushed a hand through his hair, which was suddenly super soft. He could stay in that form always if he pleased, but he only did so for fun or when he really meant it,

"Humans confuse me." He said as he watched Rose and her "Super Glomp Make-out".

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:02 pm

Toby leaned in near Zayden, "No, Rose confuses you and she's not human, she's a monster." He laughed to himself.

Darcia blushed a little, half-expecting Rena to try to get out of it so he leaned in and gave her a nice kiss you'd give your sister or relative, after all, he didn't want Eliot killing him or...worse, Rose.

Rose's eye twitched at the kiss but she let that slide....for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:50 pm

After pulling away, she cleared her throat slightly as she glanced over Rose. She hoped that she wasn't mad or anything. After a moment, she reached for the bottle and let it spin.

Once it had stopped, she squinted her eyes slightly, trying to see who it had landed on. It looked as if it had stopped in between two people and she quickly realized that it was pointing at Eliot. He wasn't playing was he? She turned bright red and let out a nervous laugh.

"Oh, um... Let me spin that again," she said softly as she reached for the bottle once more.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:20 pm

Eliot chuckled. "Looks like I'm playing now." He stopped Rena's hand, took it in his own, and pulled her into a kiss. An affectionate one, but not one that would invade any personal space issues. When he pulled back, he smiled flirtateously. "Guess it's my turn." He spun the bottle and it landed on Seraphim. He gave her a brief kiss, then sat back to continue watching the game. "I'm out," he added, since he wasn't playing really to begin with.

Seraphim couldn't look at Zayden still. Every time she did, she felt overwhelmed again, so she just averted her eyes as she waited for her turn again. When the bottle pointed at her once more and she received her kiss, she spun again and hit Toby. She wasn't really sure how to feel about that, so she just leaned in for a quick peck on the cheek.

Aden, meanwhile, was just staring at Zayden, completely absorbed by the pheramon thing. He wasn't quite as obvious as Toby had been, though.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:30 pm

Yuuta wasn't really affected by Zayden, sure he looked, but he knew that Zayden already liked someone else. Plus, according with what Zayden had said, he decided a relationship with him wouldn't be best. To change like that at will...would make him dominant no matter the situtation... He thought then, he noticed that Zayden's "sexy powers' wore off,

"So Zay, where you always able to do that?"

Zayden turned toward Yuuta with an apathetic look, but a question mark was over his head,

"You mean humans cannot?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Toby pouted for a few seconds deep in thought, okay I have to kiss a girl....now what do I do? ......I'll just pretend she's Keegan and then Keegan will be like ho' yeah I want some of that! Toby smirked to himself and sat down in front of Seraphim, turning her face so that she wasn't just facing him with a cheek and gave her a nice big romantic kiss, no tongue though, his tongue was for Keegan!!! Besides I need the practice right?
He pulled back and grinned, "HA HA VICTORY BABY!" He held his head high, he had saw, he had conquerored!!

Darcia was just staring, one his obviously gay brother had kissed a girl, two his obviously gay brother had kissed a girl without gagging or doing it badly......

Rose's mouth was hanging open, she totally thought Toby would just peck her lips, not go for the whole nine yards, "OH MY GOD."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 24 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 24  Next