Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:16 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Rembart
Eliot had been driving his car behind the crazy speeder and stopped. He got out to see what was going on, and spotting Rena, hurried over. "You okay?" he asked Rena.

Before he got an answer, though, he rounded on the driver. "You could have killed her," he snapped. "You're car's fine. A few scratches. Buy some of that scratch be gone." His eyes narrowed and noticed with some satisfaction that the man gulped and took a few steps back.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:19 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 1418991060_l

Temari decided to take the matter into her own hands, so she walked up to the guy, who didn't seem scared by her, and grabbed him by the collar,

"That wasn't very nice! You better buy her a new bike," when he didn't answer she grinned rather evily, "then looks like I'll have to be you to a plup to teach you to listen!" She said in a dark tone uncharacteristically.

She kicked him in the chin, to send him a few inches in the air, "HAI-YEAI-YAI!!!" She shouted before punching him several times in the chest, then round house kicking him into his own car. Then right after she returned to her old self and turned to Rena,

"Let's go bike shopping!"

(This is why Temari can walk through Yuuta's neighborhood without a problem o_oU)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:13 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Rena13

"Yeah, I'm fine," Rena replied to Eliot. "I just scraped my knee is all. I think a certain someone's clumsiness is rubbing off onto me," she added with a sheepish laugh.

Her attention turned to Temari, who began threatening the man. Rena watched in surprise. When she kicked the man, Rena let out a gasp. The man hurried back into his car and drove off. Well, it looked like he wasn't going to get her a new bike after all.

Rena sighed. "I think I'll go bike shopping another day. Today just isn't my day. I think I should just go home and stay there before anything else happens." She walked over and picked up what was left of her demolished bike.

She gave Temari a small smile. "Thanks for kicking his ass, though. He deserved it."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:58 am

Eliot gaped at Temari. She couldn't be serious. But she was. She'd kicked the guy's ass.

"Well, I think I got his information," Eliot said, "or at least his liscense plate. But I think extorting money for the bike would be problematic, considering..." He shook his head. "He might sue us for bodily harm. We should probably just leave it as is. As long as no one's hurt. Here, let me give you a ride before anything else happens."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:31 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Rena1316

"Yeah, you're right," Rena agreed. "Er... Could this fit in your trunk? I mean, I'm going to have to show it to my dad," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:38 pm

That was right; Rena's dad was a lawyer. Eliot had almost forgotten that. "It should fit." He popped the trunk and wrestled with the mangled metal to get it to fit. Normally it would have fit just fine, but the bike was so mishapen now that it nearly didn't fit. In the end, he got it to fit inside.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:46 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Rena1317

"Thank you, Eliot," Rena said before turning to Temari. "Hey, do you need a ride or anything? I'm sure Eliot wouldn't mind giving you one," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:44 pm

Temari took in a real deep breath and let out a loud shout,

"HELL YEAH! I'M ROOF SURFING BABY!" She then climbed on the car until she was on the roof of it, laying down. She held on to the bars that were meant to strap down luggage,

"Go go go!"

(XD What not to do while driving, learning this in drivers Ed. Saw this and was like: Temari would most defintely do it.)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:04 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Rena

Rena stood there in shock for a moment. This girl was pretty funny, but definitely strange.

"Er, I don't think Eliot would want to be held responsible if you fell off and hurt yourself even if his family does pay the police," she stated. "You should probably get down. It's just as fun riding inside of this car."

(Haha. Funny story: These guys in my video editing class in high school did a vid of the whole class 'car roof surfing' it was neat XD I looked pathetic, though)

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:24 pm

"Yeah, it would probably be better if you rode inside the car," Eliot said, rubbing the back of his head. "It would certainly be easier for me to drive."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:44 pm

"Butttt if I ride inside I get mighty angry," Temari said, in hopes of staying on the top of the car, "besides! I do it in Yuuta's car all the time! Over sharp turns, hills, bridges, railroad tracks...while speeding! AND RACING OTHER CARS! It's so much fun! C'mon, everyone has roof surfed once!!" She said trying to sound convincing, when really it was just making her choices seem a little stupider.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:47 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Rena14

Rena sighed. This girl wasn't going to give in. She looked at Eliot.

"You should just let her do it. My house isn't too far from here... We just better make sure my dad doesn't see her or anything," she said to him.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:51 pm

"I guess. There's just no convincing her." He shook his head at Temari's behavior. "You better hold on tight. I'm not paying for your hospital bills."

He opened the door for Rena, then climbed into the driver's side himself. This was going to be a strange ride to Rena's, that was for sure.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:56 pm

"YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!" Temari shouted with a happy smile, one that made her whole face lit up. In truth, Temari loved to do wild and crazy things for two reasons: One, because it made her stand out and people want to see her or meet her. She didn't have very many friends, because she's usually in the shadow of her older brother, although none really know him. Deep down, she's a timid lonely girl, who just wants to protect her friends...and her most precious friend: Yuuta. The second reason, number two, was to try and get the attention of her parents. However, she's felt that this has never happened.

(Remember how I said Temari isn't my OC, but Puppy's? This is what she made about her character. It almost makes me sad...to think that Temari is just a reck on the inside).

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:09 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Rena1412

Rena let out a nervous laugh as she buckled up. "Just go nice and slow. You don't have to listen to her if she demands you to go faster. Just take the back roads, too," she instructed. "Geez. I hope we don't get in trouble for this..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:17 pm

"I won't," Eliot said confidently as he eased on the gas. "Paid cops, remember? If anyone gets in trouble, it's her up there." He jerked his thumb to the roof as he pulled on to a side street. "You'll have to help me. I don't know how to get to your house on the side streets."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:21 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Rena1413

"It's easy. Just keep going straight and at the third stop sign you see, turn left. And then turn right at the next stop sign and you're there," Rena said. "Hopefully we don't have a freak accident on our hands. This day has been so bad as it is..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:30 am

Temari looked up at the sky as the car was going along, then looked over down one of the main streets. She knew Yuuta worked on that street. A part of her wanted to see him, the other part wanted to hang out with her friends. She sighed, and slammed her head once, but not to hard, against the car,

"Ughhh decisions, decisions!" But in the end, she decided to stay to hang out with Rena.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:15 pm

There was a dull thud from the top of the roof. "Uh, Temari? Are you okay up there?" Eliot asked. He hoped she hadn't fallen off or that something hadn't hit her.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:02 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Rena1414

Rena slapped her forehead with the palm of her hand. This was such a bad idea.

"My house is right down there. Thank God my dad's car is gone. We won't have to worry about him at least."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:04 pm

Temari hung over the side, so that her head was visible through Eliot's driver's door window,

"Of course I am! I've done this on the highway," She bragged, "this is nothing!"

(sorry for the short post)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:33 pm

Eliot nearly jumped out of his skin as he was parking in Rena's drive way. "Don't do that!" he gasped. "You could've made me crash in her garage!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:50 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Rena1415

Rena took her seatbelt off and got out of the car. Looking up at Temari, she said, "I think that's enough daredevil fun for one afternoon, Temari."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:55 pm

Temari hopped down from the hood and landed in the grass, so she didn't hurt her legs on the way down. She stretched and looked at Rena,

"Not really, I do this kind of thing all the time! It's so I get attention," Temari responded, "well...from my parents...but hahahaha....they never seem to notice. Mind if I chill here for a bit? I really don't want to go home just yet..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:27 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 15 Rena1416

"I don't mind. My dad's probably going to be home late anyway. It'll just me be and Seraphim for the evening. You guys can stay for dinner if you'd like," Rena suggested despite being tired.

She really wanted to lay down and sleep the rest of this horrible day away, but she figured having the company of friends around would keep her mind off of everything.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next