Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:33 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rena1410

Rena studied the two for a moment before sighing in defeat. She didn't want to do this to them, so she had no choice but to tell the truth.

"I, um... I'm going to talk to Keegan after school today," she said softly. "I think he knows what's wrong."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:50 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Girl-1
"But isn't he a big meanie face who made Toby cry. Speaking of, I haven' seen those guys all day..." She looked around for Rose, Toby, and Darcia, but there was still no sign of them. "Maybe they dropped out..." Yes, Seraphim was that easily distracted.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rembart
"Well, Keegan always seems to know things we don't," Eliot muttered, "but I don't trust him. If you want to talk to him in private, I understand, but... Call me when you head home or if anything happens, okay?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:45 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Yuuta_14

"I'm tight on cash. So either I can fight later tonight, or I can skip school and go to my actual job. They have an opening from 1pm to 6pm that I could work extra," Yuuta explained, "that way I could make up the cash without fighting at the bar tonight at ten. I don't really want to fight with a swollen cheek, that would make me look like I fight non-stop when I'm at the bar. Decisions decisions..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rena1411

"I will," Rena promised, looking down. She was actually a little nervous. It wasn't so much because of Keegan as it was Annaleigh, though. She glanced over at the table the couple were sitting at.

"Do you think you could come with me, Eliot?" she asked, knowing it was probably better that she had someone looking out for her.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:16 pm

"Of course," Eliot replied automatically. He didn't like Annaleigh either, and she was the one who worried him. Keegan was dangerous, yes, but Annaleigh was unpredictable, and that made her even more so. "But that chick that follows Keegan around hates... people like me." He'd told them both about his werewolf problem, but anyone could be listening.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 SayaTrain
"Fine, go to work. I'd rather you work too much than fight." Aden frowned. "School doesn't know you have this job, do they?" If they had, they wouldn't let Yuuta work that much. Students were only allowed to work certain hours and only for so long by law. If the school knew, Yuuta certainly wouldn't be doing this.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:31 am

"Well, considering they don't have my address," Yuuta began, "it's not like they can find me. I usually ignore call slips to the office and they've never caughten me. They usually don't figure it out until it's too late. Plus, they can't just dump me because I currently have the highest standardized test scores in this school, so they don't want to lose me or report me to the state."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:21 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rena1310

"Well, considering you're a werewolf, a lot of people won't like you," Rena stated. However, she quickly regretted doing so.

She didn't know that Seraphim already knew about Eliot and she glanced over at the girl, expecting her to have a panic attack or something.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:25 pm

Seraphim hardly reacted to the news, since she already knew. "He told me already. When I was in the hospital." She took a bite of her food and swallowed. "I'm glad I'm not really human, though. I don't think I'd like being a werewolf."

"You couldn't hurt a fly," Eliot informed the angel. "You'd hate being a man-eater." He then turned his attention back to Rena. "Only those who know about it don't like me. Except for you two, a few of my servants who feel sorry for me, and Darcia and friends, those who know usually flip out."

Aden shook his head. "Panopticon at its best, I suppose," he said. "Well, go to work and don't get in trouble, all right?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:57 pm

"Well, I have no garuntees," Yuuta said before looking at the nearest doors, "don't get too lonely without me." He added quietly before he waltz right out the door as if he was allowed to do so anyhow.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:16 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rena1311

Rena thought for a moment before speaking, "So, you can't control your instincts at all? How do you handle full moons? Do you get locked up or something?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:05 am

"Usually. Big chain leash, heavier than the ones you see on rotweillers (sp?). I have a room set aside for it. Place is a pit, but it's safer than me being out and about."

"I will not," Aden grumbled to himself. He wasn't entirely dependent on Yuuta for company. He'd spent years in the closet back home without a boyfriend, after all. Without Yuuta, he simply would hang out with some of his other friends.

Aden picked up his things and moved to a table full of miscellanious students.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rena1312

"Oh..." Rena trailed off, imagining what this room of his looked like. Probably like the West Wing from Beauty and the Beast or something, she mused to herself. When she spotted Aden sitting closer and probably in earshot of them, she decided to drop the subject.

"Hey, you look kind of lonely," she called out to Aden with a smile. "You can come sit with us. We don't bite..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:30 pm

"You sure?" he asked, picking up his things and heading over there. While he knew some of the people at his current table, it turned out there was little in common between them. So talking to some other people would be good, he thought.

"So what're you guys up to?" Aden sat with them, happy to have some people to talk to.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:45 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rena1313

"Not much, just talking," Rena replied. "I noticed Yuuta and that hyper girl... Uh.. Temari, right? Are gone. You looked bored over with those people over there."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Dark

Meanwhile, Annaleigh walked passed their table with Keegan right on her heels. She rolled her eyes and lifted her nose in disdain before walking and sitting down at one of the empty tables.

"Dogs, angels, humans, and halflings. I can't wait until we can go home," she mused.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Keegan-2

"I don't understand why you don't go home. Nothing is keeping you from doing so," Keegan retorted. "Besides, I'm talking to her today. Hopefully this is a breakthrough. By the way, you're not coming with me. You'll only scare her off."

Annaleigh broke into a small fit of laughter. "Oh, the joys of being intimidating. Fine, then. I'll lay low, but I'm not leaving entirely. She's going to bring that stupid mutt along with her and he'll probably try to knock you out or something." Annaleigh glared in Eliot's direction.

(We need a time skip soon, methinks.)

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:07 am

"I heard that!" Eliot called over to Annaleigh and Keegan. They really had to be more careful when talking around him. Even when the full moon was far off his hearing was better than most humans.

Aden chuckled. "Yeah. Seems like Temari stayed home, and Yuuta... Well, I don't really know where he wandered off to. Probably skipping." He completely ignored Eliot's outburst. "So what's with those two?" he asked, gesturing at Keegan and Annaleigh. "The one seems totally stuck up."

"That's not a nice thing to say," Seraphim murmured, "but to be honest, she is a little mean..." She never wanted to offend anyone.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:51 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Dark10

When Eliot shouted at them, Annaleigh rolled her eyes. She wouldn't bother arguing with a creature that was way below her. Instead, she gathered her things, practically ordering Keegan to follow suit, before the two of them left he cafeteria.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rena1314

"I don't know what their problem is," Rena said with a small sigh. "Hopefully I'll figure it out after school. Anyway, I'm going to head to class. I think lunch is about over." Rena stood from her chair and collected her things as well.

(time skip to after school, then?)

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:53 pm

"Here, I'll walk you to class," Eliot said, standing and offering Rena his arm.

"Yeah, just heard the bell." Aden stood and gathered his things one last time. "See you again sometime?" He kind of liked these guys.

Seraphim stood too. "Good luck talking to your brother," she said to Rena before heading off to her own class. She was a little disappointed that she hadn't seen any of Zayden, but she guessed he was hanging out outside somewhere high up.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:12 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rena1315

Taking Eliot's arm, she smiled back at Aden. "Yeah, definitely. And thanks, Seraphim. See you guys later."

Time seemed to fly by the rest of the day. When the final bell rang, Rena walked out of her class and waited by her locker for Eliot, twiddling her thumbs nervously.

Last edited by JupiterLightning on Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:49 am

"Nervous?" Eliot asked. He patted her shoulder reassuringly. "If he tries something, I'll kick his ass."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rena
The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Keegan-2
The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Dark

[center]“Well, I’m not afraid of them trying something. I think I’m more afraid of the truth than anything,” Rena admitted as she made her way down the hallway.

She led Eliot outside and toward the back parking lot of the school where she spotted Keegan along with Annaleigh who had an apparent scowl on her face. However, Rena noticed that Keegan was approaching her and Eliot while Annaleigh stayed put where she was, crossing her arms in irritation.

Keegan stopped, eyeing Eliot cautiously before speaking, “You really didn’t need to bring a body guard with you.”

“And you really didn’t need to bring her with you,” Rena retorted back.

Keegan sighed, leaning in. “She promised to be on her best behavior. It’s kind of hard to get rid of her. I’m sorry she’s so… why she’s the way she is. It’s just how she was raised,” he said softly so the other girl couldn’t hear him.

“Oh, is that how faeries are raised, then?” Rena inquired. “To act like everyone else is below them?”

“Exactly,” Keegan replied, almost reluctantly. “Look, you’re smart. I figured you’d be able to find all of this stuff out on your own. I know you’re still missing the important pieces to the puzzle, though. That’s why I was sent down here by my father to find you…”

“I was told we’re siblings,” Rena began. “Er… Eliot’s wolf instincts kind of figured it out.”

Keegan glanced over at Eliot. “Oh, so she knows you’re a werewolf? Great…”

“This isn’t about him being a werewolf, Keegan,” Rena warned. “This is about me, finding out who I really am.”

“You’re a faerie and my sister. I’m the prince of the fae’s kingdom, meaning you’re the princess. Although you’re actually more of an illegitimate one, and not to mention part human as well. Your father is my father. As far as I know, your birth mother is deceased,” Keegan said. “Your adoptive father will tell you the rest if you ask him.”

Rena let out a shaky breath. “So, you just came here to tell me that? There’s something else, isn’t there?”

At this point, Annaleigh smiled and walked toward them. “The truth hurts, doesn’t it? Well, Keegan and I were sent here to fetch you. It seems as though your daddy would like to meet you, but as a king, it’s difficult for him to leave home.”

“You don’t have to if you don’t want to, though. I think it’s best you learn how to cope with your… changes, especially if you have any kind of magic. I think you will have something,” Keegan stated.

Annaleigh sneered. “Who knows? Maybe you’ll be able to tame this stupid mutt of yours.”

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Yuuta was in his car, with his feet propped up on the dashboard. He was in the parking lot of his work, smoking a cigarette, before he would have to go back and work more. He sighed, taking a few pills as well. Some of the customers were being major asses, so he was having difficulty keeping his temper in check.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 1418991060_l

Temari had left home and was walking back to the school, mainly because she was bored and wanted to get away from her parents. She was walking around when she noticed Keegan, Annaleigh, Rena, and Eliot. She wondered what they were talking about, so she approached them,

"Hi crazy censored !" She said to Annaleigh, "hi everyone else! Whatcha talking about?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:23 am

Seraphim was walking home, feeling a little lonely. She and Rena had always walked home together or gotten a ride from Eliot. This was her first time since her father had been arrested walking home alone.

On occasion, she'd look up at the sky, hoping to spot Zayden somewhere, but there was no sign of his black wings.

Eliot had been about to bristle up at Annaleigh and respond to the insult, but Temari walked up, cutting him off. Probably a good thing. He didn't want anyone else knowing about his werewolf problem. "Oh, just how Annaleigh here is a piece of work and needs to get an attitude adjustment," he replied to the girl's question. He'd purposely slipped the insult in.

Aden was already at home, hanging out in his room and doing homework. He wondered briefly where Yuuta worked. Maybe he could stop by if it were a restaurant or something.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:39 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Keegan14

Before Annaleigh could do or say anything, Keegan held her back. "Nothing. We were just leaving," he replied calmly. "Come on, Annaleigh."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rena11

"Oh, everything is fine," Rena replied to Temari once Keegan and Annaleigh were out of sight. She turned to Eliot and gave him the best reassuring smile she could give at the moment despite the shock and hurt.

"I rode my bike, so I guess I'll ride back home. Um, I'll call you later..." She stood on her tip-toes and planted a small kiss on Eliot's cheek before turning to Temari.

"Would you like to come along with me?" she asked the girl.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:36 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 1418991060_l

"Awhhh, I wanted to annoy her more!" Temari responded, "because...I REALLY DON'T LIKE HER!!" She declared with a rather determined face, her hand now balled into a fist. She was one of those girls that you don't mess with, because she actually had great strength, despite her personality or weak look.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 14 Rena12

Rena couldn't help but smile and she began to laugh once Temari had become more animated with her actions. She walked over to where her bike had been parked and unlocked it. Hopping on, she began to pedal slowly, so that Temari could walk alongside her.

"Well, I don't think anybody likes her. Well, except for Keegan. I think even he seems a bit irritated with her, though," Rena said wanting to change the subject to keep her mind off of today's informal encounter with them.

She turned her head slightly to look at Temari to say something else, not realizing that the front wheel of her bike got stuck within a large crack in the sidewalk. Before Rena could fully react, the bike had tilted sideways and the next thing she knew, she was laying on the road with the bike on top of her.

She turned red and let out a small laugh before picking herself up. Before she could grab her bike, she heard honking of a horn in the distance. A car came flying up the hill. Rena let out a small scream and hurried back onto the sidewalk. However, she hadn't had time to get her bike. She covered her eyes, hearing the sounds of her bike being mutilated. Then, she heard the squeaking of the tires before the car had come to a complete halt.

She uncovered her eyes when the heard a car door slamming and spotted the man coming her way and he did not look happy. Rena gulped and walked over to him. Before she could explain, the man began cursing and yelling at her.

"B-But... It was an accident. I fell and before I could get my bike, you came out of nowhere. You shouldn't been speeding anyway and in a school zone!" Rena protested.

She wasn't sure sure why he was so angry. The front of his car seemed slightly scratched. That was nowhere near as bad as her bike who would never live to see another day, but the jerk continued giving her a verbal thrashing, and she glanced over at Temari helplessly. Today was not her day at all.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 24 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19 ... 24  Next