Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Worlds Crashing Down

3 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 9 Empty Re: Worlds Crashing Down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:42 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 9 HeartlessBop
Just as Sora took in all the people before him, the first of the Heartless burst from the bushes. "I hope you guys can hit these things," he said, remembering his first fight with the Heartless. His wooden sword had done nothing.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 9 Kairi-kingdom-hearts-144312
"At the very least, they can distract them," Kairi said, smashing one in the face with her Keyblade, and then using Firaga to make it explode.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:51 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 9 12-1

Inuyasha smashed through them, "WIND SCAR!!!"

Kagome was using her sacred arrows to purify them as she shot them.

Miroku was slapping sutras on them and purifying them as he ran.
Sango was hitting them with her Hiraikotsu, while Shippo used his foxfire.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:52 pm

"Hey! You guys are pretty good!" Their attacks seemed to work rather well against the giant Heartless. Pretty soon, all the Heartless fell with everyone destroying them.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:27 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 9 Riku12

"They are pretty good," Riku agreed. "Thank for the help. If you guys hadn't showed, I don't know what the three of us would have done. The Heartless seem to be getting worse and worse."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:30 pm

Inuyasha strut his usual 'victory pose' and smirked, "You're welcome squirts. What were those things? Some new kind of demons created by Naraku? After the jewel?"

Kagome frowned, "I don't know...I sensed...a weird aura, like sadness and darkness. There was no usual Naraku aura."

Miroku rubbed his forehead, "Strange....no miasma either."

Sango hit him again, "PERVERT!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:33 pm

"No, those aren't demons. And what's this jewel thing?"

Kairi sighed. Well, at least he wasn't breaking the rules of interstellar travel as badly as he usually did. "Who's this Naraku guy? Would he be using those Heartless?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:51 pm

Inuyasha frowned, "What the fuck is a heartless?" He turned to Kagome, "Are they from your time or something?"

Kagome shrugged, "Maybe, their clothes are similar but...why would they fight with giant keys?"

Miroku took control and answered, "The Jewel of Four Souls has the power to grant any wish when all the shards are collected. It is usually hunted by evil demons and good souls alike. Naraku is a half-demon who wishes to rule the world by stealing the jewel."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:54 pm

"This is the legendary Keyblade," Sora bragged. "Those Heartless things are monsters that are created from darkness in people's hearts or negativity or something. I'm not sure what, but they attack people to take their hearts and multiply."

"And this Naraku guy sounds like just the sort who would attract them. Heartless love megalomaniacs. It seems to be their favorite food," Kairi added.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Riku nodded in agreement. "And it's our duty to exterminate the pests and seal the Keyholes before the worlds are destroy. I know it sounds confusing and all, but that's why we're here."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:08 pm

Inuyasha laughed, "Nothing surprises me anymore. I've seen a man transform into a woman into a man into a spider and eat people. My brother crossdresses and I'm being stalked by a gay crossdresser. My ex-girlfriend is a zombie made out of clay and my new one-" he pointed to Kagome, "is from the future. Really, I think we can handle weird around here."

Kagome just blushed and facepalmed.

The others followed suit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:00 am

Kairi stared for a moment, then burst out laughing. "Yeah, I think you guys have us beat." She then looked at the other guy standing a little off from the group. "And you are, Miss?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:56 pm

{{Somehow forgot about this RP...heheheheheheh............*awkward silence*}}

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 9 VayahavistoaInuXD

Jakotsu had moved out of the way, instead choosing to watch from behind another trees thick trunk. The assassin watched as the group and the new, rather curiously dressed trio fought of whatever threat those strange demons brought with them. Once all was said and done he’d planned on sneaking up on his devilishly sexy hanyou when a feminine voice addressed him as ‘Miss…’

Looking to the source of the annoyingly high pitched voice, Jakotsu leveled her with a heated glare. Not only had she called him a woman, he’d given up his position to said half demon as well as the rest of his little tagalongs.

That BITCH!!! He thought, his glare getting fiercer by the second. “I’ll have you know that I am NOT a Miss!” He stated, his voice not matching his still heated look. “MY dearest Inuyasha can attest to that~ As well as that sexy monk over there.” He swooned wiht a lick of his lips and a wink of his eye, getting completely off topic as he often did.

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 9 Demyx

“Saixy?!?!?!” Demyx yelled once more, that is before smashing into the blunette’s chest and wrapping his arms about the taller male’s neck~ “Oh Sai Sai, I was looking for you so I could apologize. ImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorryImsorry” He said fresh tears pricking the corners of his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:04 pm

Sora had to hold back a snort of laughter at Jakotsu. "Dude, you're more female than any guy I've ever seen, and I've battled Organization XIII."

Kairi bowed. "I'm so sorry! I didn't realize--I'm not from around here, so I just assumed that someone with such beautiful clothes was a woman." Kairi was the queen of BS when she wanted to be.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Jakotsu grit his teeth at the spikey headed brats retort. They were so lucky Banky ordered him not to kill children. He'd killed men for far less afterall and he wasnt exactly known for his patience, which was getting thinner and thinner with every scathing comment. "I'll take that as a compliment from a child as insolent as yourself."

The male saw straight through the pink clad girl's half assed lies. Instead of dignifying her with an answer, which she didn't deserve in the first place, what with her being a lowly woman, he easily ignored her. Returning his attentions to the love of his secondlife.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 9 Saix
Saix smiled and pet the mulhawk, "Shhh...it's okay. I understand."

Worlds Crashing Down - Page 9 Xemnas
Xemnas smiled, so they were in the Feudal Era now....no problem. He called a meeting again....he hated being ignored.

The others watched on as their beloved hanyou was being molested.

Inuyasha scowled, shoving Jakotsu away, "Dammit Jakotsu stop! I don't like guys!" His ears flicked back and he growled low in his throat.

(Oh...had to mention OrgyXIII >.<)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:49 pm

Jakotsu giggled. "Oh Inuyasha, you're even cuter when you blush so brightly. How very virginal you look~ Of course we could fix that now~" The older male stated as if he were talking about the weather. CLearly ignoring the growling and the apparent scowl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:51 pm

Inuyasha gagged, "No...I'd rather not." He backed up, his face construed in disgust.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:56 pm

He sighed, a bit more than disappointed at his advances being rejected nce again, but he smiled nonetheless. "I see how it is, Inuyasha. But really, being such a prude when youve yet to experience the bliss of being held in my arms is quite saddening." With his words he moved about rather dramatically as was his nature. Looking over to the monk, he winked. "Perhaps I'll embrace the monk. Would that make you jealous, Inuyasha~?"

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:13 pm

Inuyasha frowned, "No.....why would that make me jealous? Go ahead." He smirked, glad the monk was getting his for not helping him.

Miroku glared at Inuyasha and hid behind Sango.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:19 pm

Jakotsu huffed. "Oh, you're no fun oday my love. Is it these children that are spoiling the mood for you?" He asked gesturing to the trio with his Jakotsuto. "If so I'll gladly get rid of them. Then when Im all done we can have the rest of the evening to ourselves Inuyasha~"

((I figure 'Kotsu-tan should bring Des' charries back into it and stop being a dirty flirty birdie~))

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:36 pm

Sora got between Inuyasha's group and Jakotsu with his Keyblade drawn. "Cut it out. Can't you see he doesn't like you? You're worse than that creepy Organizatin XIII." He looked at Riku for help. "Do something before this turns into an all out war!"

Kairi shook her head. Obviously Sora didn't know how to deal with angry women, and while Jakotsu denied being a woman to the fullest, he certainly acted like one. "Break it up, you guys."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:44 pm

Riku had been sitting back in silence, enjoying this rather entertaining yet creepy conversation. He turned to Sora, giving the spiky haired brunette a solemn nod, before calling on Way to Dawn.

"I really feel like beating the crap out of someone today for some reason, so you had better stop it or else," he threatened.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:53 pm

"See? Riku's with me!" Sora swung his Keyblade and grinned at Jakotsu. "So leave these guys alone."

(we gotta start searching for that keyhole at some point...)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:27 pm

"Hmph. Be grateful my brother doesnt wish that I kill children." Jakotsu stated hotly, as he sheathed his Jakotsuto once more.
s
At this a group of Saimyoushou(sp?) flew jut above Jakotsu's head.

"Oh, speaking of brother it would seem he requires my presence. Inuyasha, I'll be taking my leave for now. But, I'll be sure to give you something to remember me by until our next encounter~" He said before vanishing in a puff of purplish smoke.

When Inuyasha looks at his beloved sword he'll see what I meant~ The elder male thought, watching the group from above as he crept sneakily through the trees undetected. I'll have to settle with following you a little later my love, but for now, our time together has been cut short, my sweet Inuyasha~!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:04 pm

Inuyasha sighed, "Good...he's gone. Now what were you runts here for?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next