Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 4 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:45 am

[Usagi&Suzuki-san]: Yeah, I happened to be. Not a big deal though.

[Guided_By_The_Wind]: The Soul Edge is a evil sword that must be destroyed in order to save the world. The world is slowly dying because of it.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 4 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:52 am

"That'd be great!" Skuld said with a big smile. She leaned in close and said teasingly, "And then you'd get to see me in a super sexy bikini~"

HotStuff: That would explain why my job seems to be getting harder all the time.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:50 pm

A faint blush crossed the Turk's cheeks, "Sounds great, yo." He smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 5:53 pm

Skuld giggled. "So what are your hobbies, Reno?" she asked. "I hope you don't just work all the time, even if it includes flying a helicopter."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:00 pm

[Guided_By_The_Wind]: I hate fighting, but I will fight in order to bring peace.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:01 pm

HotStuff: I know how you feel. I want to be the next Furher so I can stop all the fighting where I live.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Reno hummed softly, he was sort of a workaholic, even if that only included goofing off, "Well, I like flying my chopper off hours too, and I like ta train my fightin' skills. Me an' my buddy Rude train together all the time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:12 pm

"Well that's no good," Skuld teased. "I guess I'll just have to loosen you up a little, won't I?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:14 pm

[Guided_By_The_Wind]: But I've met quite a few friends along the way.

[Guided_By_The_Wind] Has added one new videos.

• Combos

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:16 pm

Reno let out a chuckle, "I suppose so, yeah." He smiled, "What do ya like ta do hobby-wise, yo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:32 pm

HotStuff: You seem quite strong. I wish I could use weapons like that.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:06 pm

::SuperiorofTheInBetween001: Oh? So you're not like others then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:32 pm

[Usagi&Suzuki-San]: Money isn't everything. Teddy bears, young people, and hotness are. Including BL.

[Guided_by_The_Wind]: It takes a lot of time and practice, but it's worth it.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:33 pm

HotStuff: So does alchemy, really. The only difference is I'm useless in the rain. Too damp for fire alchemy.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:33 pm

::SuperiorofTheInBetween001: That's true, romance is essential in life to keep on living.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:35 pm

"That movie was awesome! Although, Harry and Hermione looked like they were going to eat each others faces off in that one scene," Vanitas said as they walked out of the theater.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:38 pm

Aqua* nodded and smiled, "That's was true, it gave you ideas?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Vanitas smirked. "Totally. Come to my place?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:42 pm

Aqua* paused, her hormones were screaming 'go for it' but her mind was screaming 'he'll find out! he'll leave you!' and she frowned, blushing. What if she passed this up, would it happen again?...Probably not. She smiled and nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Vanitas smiled happily, grabbing Aqua by the hand. "Off to my place!" he called out, summoning a portal and disappearing into it with Aqua in tow.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:29 pm

Aqua* blinked a little, looking around hesitantly, she hoped Vanitas wouldn't notice her hand change...it was slightly less feminine.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Vanitas was only excited about one and one thing only, so he wasn't even paying attention to 'Aqua's' predicament.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:32 pm

Aqua* blushed when she was dragged to Van's bedroom and was rapidly trying to figure out how this was going to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:24 pm

[Usagi&Suzuki-san]: I think I want to go flirt with Takahiro's younger brother. He's cute. :3

[Guided_By_The_Wind]: Unfornately I've only recovered mere pieces.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:18 pm

HotStuff: Getting it in pieces is better than nothing. That means there's less of it out there to cause trouble. You'll get the rest. I'm confident of that.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next