Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:58 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Girl-1
"All right," Seraphim said, smiling. "About how far is it?" She couldn't wait. She hoped her wings were big enough. They certainly felt big enough.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rembart
"Strangest person I've ever met. And that's coming from a werewolf," Eliot said, grinning. They climbed in the car and Eliot started driving.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:30 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 1418991060_l

"Yuu-Chan?" Temari said, tilting her head a bit to the side in curiousity, "is something wrong?" She asked not realizing what Yuuta had heard and seen in his point of view.

"This guy is pissing me off. I heard what you had said in the hallway," Yuuta said feeling angry, "besides, I don't trust this guy."

"Yuu-Chan, he wasn't really doing a bad thing," Temari said with a sad look, she knew that Yuuta was overprotective because he didn't have many friends himself. She grabbed his arm, "let's just go Yuuta, please?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Yuuta_11

Yuuta let out another dry cough into his arm. He knew he was in no condition to fight at the moment or even start anything. He needed to get over his cough first. But this guy spiked up his stress,

"Fine. I still don't trust this guy." He said seriously.

"Bye bye Keegy!!" Temari called before Yuuta led her back to the car.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Zayden15

"Not far at all," Zayden said as he came to the gate. He went deep within so that he was covered by the trees. He released his wings, stretching them for a moment before gently taking hold of Seraphim, lifting off, "about a ten minute flight from here."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:59 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rena1444

After a few moments of silence, Rena finally spoke up, "So... I guess the full moon is coming up, isn't it?" she asked.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Keegan24

Keegan sighed. For once, he had only been trying to help someone. He exited the school and searched for Annaleigh, making a mental note to himself to stay away from that Yuuta guy. He was kind of disappointed. He wouldn't be able to observe the bubbly human girl as closer now.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:23 pm

Seraphim held on tightly as they flew. She closed her eyes, enjoying the wind through her hair. "I can't wait to try this myself," she said quietly.

Eliot nodded. "Yeah. It's in two days. At least it'll be Saturday night, then." The weekend was coming up, which meant he could sleep as long as he wanted.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 SayaTrain
Aden looked up when Temari and Yuuta came back. "Wow, you look mad. What's up? What happened?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:33 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rena1445

"Oh. Well, at least it's on a weekend," Rena said then fell silent once more.

This felt so awkward. He was obviously mad. Or was he suspicious? Or was she just panicking for no reason? She wasn't sure. She knew she probably shouldn't have brought up the full moon thing. He probably didn't like talking about it much for all she knew.

Rena's blue eyes cut over to Eliot. She try to imagine what it was like, turning into a werewolf. Surely it wasn't over the top like Hollywood tends to make it out to be. It was probably painful, though. But she was secretly thankful it was happening in a couple of days. He wouldn't go looking for her.

She realized they were sitting in her driveway. She saw her dad's car as well. He was home earlier than she thought he'd be, but it didn't matter. She looked over at Eliot again and smiled.

"Thanks for the ride," she said, leaning in to give him a kiss on the cheek.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:35 pm

"Aden...it's," Temari wasn't quite sure what to exactly say, but the tone of her voice was dreadfully serious, "let's wait for him to smoke first, okay?" She said. She knew Yuuta was just upset because of how close the two of them were, and she knew that he really disliked Keegan. Yuuta took it as a personal hit that Temari talked to Keegan. He needs time more then anything...

Yuuta took out a cigarette, lighting it up and taking the car down the road. He puffed out the smoke. Cigarette smoking was the only was he coped with his own stress or anger without using violence. He was heading onto Temari's street, finishing up the cigarette, tossing the butt out the window he replied,

"It was nothing." He said calmed down.

Zayden landed in a grassy plain, where only few trees rested, that way, he was able to teach her without (well he hoped) Seraphim running into anything and away from the public,

"Before we begin, remember three factors. Wind direction. Weather. Time of day. All of these things are important to flying."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:26 pm

"Okay." Seraphim spread her wings, stretching them gratefully after the long day of school. "So how do I get up in the air?" she asked, unsure.

Eliot wasn't mad, bu he was a tad disappointing that Rena wasn't telling him something. He knew everyone had some things they didn't want to tell others. He knew that. He just couldn't help but have the feeling that something bad was going to happen.

When she kissed him and thanked him for the ride, Eliot grabbed her hand. "Rena, I don't know what you're up to, but please, don't do anything stupid. I don't want you getting hurt."

"That was a lot of smoking for nothing," Aden commented, but didn't push the issues. "So do you have work again tonight? or do you want to... move into my house"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:31 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rena1446

"Eliot, I am hurt. Just not physically. And when I walk into that door I know I'll be even more hurt. But I promise you I'm not going to do anything stupid as long as you promise me you won't do something reckless if something does happen to me." She stopped and looked at him, waiting for an answer.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:34 pm

"I-I won't be reckless," Eliot said, stung. His voice voice was steady, calculating, as he added, "I'll just find Annaleigh. I know she's the cause of all this."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:41 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rena1447

"That exactly what I don't want you doing!" Rena snapped abruptly, quickly sorry that she had raised her voice. She looked away, biting her lower lip that was beginning quaver.

"She... She told me today she would kill you," she stammered out, trying desperately to fight off tears. "She'll do it, too. That look she gave me..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Eliot's grip on Rena's hand weakened, and then he released her entirely. "She won't be able to. Not if I hunt her down as a wolf first."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:58 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rena1448

By now, Rena allowed the tears to flow freely down her face. "That's exactly what she wants, Eliot. If.. If I'm not back by Saturday morning, then worry. I'll tell Keegan what she told me and maybe he'll do something. I don't know why, but... I trust him."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:07 pm

"He's... I guess he's more trustworthy than Annaleigh. If I don't hear from you, I'll track him down and get him to help me," he muttered.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Temari got out of the car as Yuuta pulled up into her driveway. She picked up her books, going to the driver's door and kissing him playfully,

"Thankies Yuu-Chan!! See you tomorrow," She said in a cheery voiced, then she went to the passenger side, with a smile, "buh-bye Aden! Take care you two!" As she turned towards her door, she slipped a small note into Aden's hand, that read, 'Your greatest value will be to listen.' She opened up her front door, shutting it behind her, I wonder if Yuu-Chan will tell Aden about what he was feeling today...or why he was upset.

"See you later Maron. Don't you get yourself in trouble," Yuuta said, before backing out of Temari's driveway, then he answered Aden's question, "I'm calling off. I'm sure they wouldn't want me to come in to work in the restaurant with a cough, since I'm a waiter. We'll go to my house first. I know it's probably pushing it, but I can't stay at mine tonight."

Zayden examined them before giving a nod,

"You should be able to fly without a problem...well, besides learning factors...before let off, take notice of your conditions. The wind is blowing West, so, if you want to fly East, you'll need more power in your lift off. We'll fly West to make it easier. It's sunny outside, so don't fly too high, otherwise you can burn your skin," Zayden instructed gently, walking over to her, "you'll need to push off the ground and take three flaps. It sounds easy, but you have to be able to move your wings at the same time, otherwise it will thwart your direction. Don't worry, I'll be here to catch you or help you if you need it."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:13 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rena1449

"Fair enough," Rena said, grabbing his hand. "I want to to come inside with me. Please." She looked up at him pleadingly. She mentally kicked herself for sounding so desperate.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 6:52 pm

Seraphim nodded and spread her wings again. He jumped, flapped three times, and got a little above the ground, maybe about five feet before she crash landed on her bum. "Ouch," she muttered. "That hurt..." She stood and tried again, and again, until at last she was able to stay air-born somewhat.

Eliot cut the engine and stepped out of the car. "Sure." He wrapped his arm around her shoulders. She was shaking slightly. "I'll come in with you."

Aden pocketed the note, planning to read it later. "It's no trouble for you to stay with us," he replied, smiling. "Dad'd probably like another guy around the house."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:29 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rena1450

Rena led him inside and headed to her dad's study to let him know she was home and that Seraphim was hanging out with another friend for a little while. He didn't seem to mind. Busy as always, she thought to herself. She would deal with him later.

She led Eliot up to the stairs and down the hallway. When she reached her door, she turned to him and told him to stay put while she went into her room. She walked over to one of the drawers and began shuffling through the clothes inside, eventually pulling out some sort of tank top. She took the shirt she had on off and put on the tank top in its place. The back was cut enough that her thin wings were exposed entirely.

She opened her door. "You can come in now," she said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Having never actually been in a girl's room before, Eliot was a little nervous. He poked his head in, and then stepped in fully. "Wow." He couldn't take his eyes off the wings. "I can't believe it." He reached out to touch them, then snatched his hand back, unsure whether he should or not.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:43 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rena1451

Rena looked down and blushed lightly. "I... I don't mind," she finally said, turning so that her back was facing him. She pulled all of her hair to the side.

She spread her wings open. They were tinted a light blue and very thin. "Just be careful," she instructed.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:51 pm

Slowly, carefully, Eliot reached out and lightly touched the cellophane-like wings. The were smooth, with veins running through them. It was like touching thin painted glass. "They're beautiful."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:07 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rena1452

Rena wasn't sure what it was, but a strange shock went through her body as he touched her wings. She had never felt anything like it before. A small moan escaped from her lips unbidden and when she realized what she had done, she pulled back from his touch and blushed furiously.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Eliiot froze when he heard the sound. He was just as red as Rena. He didn't know what to say? What could he say? "I-I'm sorry?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:12 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rena1453

"N-no. It's my fault. I'm sorry. I don't know what that was..." She was cherry red at this point. "When you touched them, I just... I don't know what that was," she repeated.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:14 pm

That made Eliot blush even more. He had an idea of what had just happened, but he wasn't about to tell Rena. She might not be comfortable with that knowledge. "I won't touch them again. Unless you want me to," he added quickly.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:22 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 19 Rena1454

"No. Yes. Maybe. I don't know," Rena growled in frustration. She still didn't understand what had just happened, but deep down, she asked herself if she more innocent than what she thought she was. Seraphim was rubbing off on her for sure.

After struggling with her thoughts for a moment, she finally gave in. She walked back over to Eliot and wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his chest. "I don't mind," she said with a muffled voice.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 24 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 24  Next