Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:59 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Rena1434

"Well, everyone here is pretty strange in some way," Rena said, poking at her food. After that small conversation with Annaleigh, she wasn't too hungry.

"He's okay in my book if Seraphim trusts him, and I wish them the best. Hopefully they don't have any obstacles in their way, and that nothing ever bad happens to the two of them or anything like that."

Rena's voice cracked. She knew she was at the point of breaking down. She didn't want to lose Eliot. She knew Annaleigh was capable of bringing him down somehow werewolf or not, and it'd be all Rena's fault. She couldn't drag him into this mess even further.

"Look, I think I'm going to have to cancel today's plans with you. I just realized that I have a lot of homework to do and stuff," she said.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Dark11

Annaleigh held her head up high. "You're a waste of time to me as well, filthy human," she muttered the last part under her breath and walked over to Keegan.

"Wipe that smile off of your face," she snapped. "What's the matter with you lately?"

She looked at him and he only shrugged. She'd drop the subject for now, but he had some explaining to do later.

Last edited by JupiterLightning on Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:03 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Rembart
Once again, Eliot knew Rena was lying. He didn't know why she was doing so, but it only made him worry more about her. "Did I do something?" he asked quietly. Maybe mentioning how his parents wanted him to get together with another girl has upset her.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Yuuta_11

Yuuta wrapped his arms around the younger and pulled him close. He didn't mind being romantic, but he wasn't the type of guy who would do anything such as a kiss in front of a crowd. He felt that it wasn't something to show off.

"Awhh! Yuu-Chan that's so cute!!!" Temari said with starry eyes, "how romantic? Kissing behind a tree? It's love! Heart "

Yuuta gently pulled away and then whipped his head to the direction of where Temari was,

"When did you get here? And don't scream about it! The whole school doesn't need to go spread it to every adult! Aden's dad can't know, and if a teacher finds out she'll surely tell him at a parent teacher conference." He said in a hushed tone.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 1418991060_l

Temari grinned, throwing her hands playfully around his neck,

"Oh c'mon Yuu-Chan," She said, "you know I would see something like this anyway! Besides it's so cute!" She pulled away then studied the two for a really long time,

"I bet you two would make a great ideal pairing for a dojin-"

"Cut it out Maron!" Yuuta said, cutting her off, but not in a mean way.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Zayden15

Zayden looked down at the sunflower seed for a long time,

"I see...so those peanuts at the baseball field are in salted shells too? Are you supposed to discard the shell? I didn't know," Zayden said before taking some sunflower seeds and eating them. Then out of the blue he said, "seeds and nuts are so strange....so....brown....

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:02 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Rena1435

Rena shook her head. "No, it's nothing you did." Pausing, she studied him for a moment. "It's not about your parents or anything like that. Don't worry. It's just... I have some things to straighten out in my life and I don't want to have to drag you into this mess more than you already are..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:00 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Girl-1
Seraphim giggled. "You aren't supposed to eat the shells, though I suppose they wouldn't hurt you if you did eat them. And nuts are supposed to be really good for you." She took another bite of her fajita. "All I know is it's really good."

"You know I want to be there for you," Eliot said, "but if you really think you need to do whatever it is alone, there's not much I can say to convince you. Just... if you need help, don't hesitate to give me a call, okay?" Somehow he knew this had to do with Annaleigh and Keegan. They'd done or said something that was making Rena act like this.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 SayaTrain
Aden grinned at Temari. By now, he was used to the hyper and strange girl. Then he looked a bit more serious. "Yuuta's right. Don't spread it around, or else my dad'll find out and he'll ground me for the rest of my life and drag me to twenty million extra-special church services meant to pray the gay out of me or something."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:10 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Rena1436

Rena smiled. It was obvious he had an idea about what was going on, but she was thankful he wasn't the type to press the issue.

"I still want you to see the wings, even if it isn't today," she said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:07 pm

Yuuta agreed with Aden and kept an arm around him, placing his hand on his left hip. He seemed a bit more relaxed, and didn't feel the need for another cigarette. He let out another dry cough and covered his mouth his his free arm,

"Sorry, the extra cigarettes for the past few days are getting to me."

Temari sighed with a smile,

"So does that mean we have a big secret between the three of us?" She responded with a bright sparkle in her eyes, "yes!! I love secrets!!"

Zayden nodded,

"I see, so I am still gaining healthy minerals," he said but then began to speak about himself, "actually, as a tengu, I do not need to eat proper foods or raise my body healthily. My body can automatically generate whatever I need. I'm sure when you are fully developed you will have similar conditions as I."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:30 am

Seraphim sighed wistfully. "That'd be useful. Before, I used to tell everyone I was a klutz to keep people from questioning why I was always hurt. And even though I'm not coming to school hurt every five seconds, I'm still a klutz."

Then she thought of something. "Zayden, how big do your wings have to be to fly?"

"Yeah." Eliot leaned in and kissed her forehead. "When you get everything straitened out, I'd be glad to see them."

"It's fine. Here," Aden dug in his pocket and pulled out some hard candy. "Not a cough drop, but hard candy helps in general."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:26 am

(Zull has been added! You can either enter during lunch or the next school day. Although, the next school day will probably run a lot smoother)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:25 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Rena1437

Rena smiled. "Well, I think I'd better go. I need to go talk to my math teacher about something," she said, leaning in to give him a small peck on the lips.

"I love you. See you later," she added as she gathered her things and headed out of the cafeteria.

As she walked down the hallway guilt washed over her. She had lied yet again, and she hated lying to him. She hated lying period. Instead of going to her math teacher's classroom, she instead walked out to the courtyard. She spotted Keegan and Annaleigh and stood a far distance from them.

Annaleigh said something and seemingly stormed off. She didn't look too happy at all about something. Keegan was left alone. Rena took in a breath and walked over to the boy.

The best would have been to start off with some small talk, but Rena wanted to cut to the chase before Annaleigh possibly returned.

"You know where I live? There's a park a couple of streets down. Meet me there at ten o'clock tonight."

"Doesn't this town have some sort of curfew for minors?" Keegan inquired with a small grin.

"I don't care. We won't get caught if you haven't been caught yet. Even if we do, I know somebody who has close ties with the authorities. We won't get in trouble. Meet me there tonight. Oh, and I don't want Annaleigh there. I just want to talk to you." With that, she turned and walked away, not giving anytime for Keegan to speak. She knew he would come, so she wasn't worried.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:06 pm

"Thanks," Yuuta said, taking the candy from Aden, then opened up the last of his meal starting to eat it, "I don't think your dad likes smoking, so I'll smoke out of the house. I'll probably take a drive when I smoke." He said rather thoughtfully. He hadn't thought about his pill-popping issue. Mainly because he didn't think of it as an addiction, so he didn't see it to be a problem at all.

Zayden put his hand to his chin in deep thought,

"In most circumstances, wings must be at least the size of the object lifting in order to be able to fly the body in the air. However, wings can be larger, such as mine, which are about three times the size of my body, which allows me to carry heavier objects with ease. However, I have read from texts and journals that Angels can fly with smaller wings, but it takes much more energy in order to do so." He concluded.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:13 pm

"So I should be able to soon?" she asked, rather excited. "Maybe today you can show me how? After school?"

Eliot sighed. Rena was keeping secrets, but he supposed it was no worse than what he kept hidden. She hadn't seen his wolf form, nor had she met his parents. It wouldn't be good if she met them unprepared.

"I guess it's nothing really to worry about.

"Don't let dad see you taking a bunch of anything," Aden reminded him. "You might not think it's a problem, but he sure would."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Dark12
The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Keegan21

Annaleigh returned just as Rena had left. She sat down on the bench next to Keegan who seemed more distant than usual. She hated to see him this way. He was changing, and she hated so much. It wouldn't be long until he was completely unraveled from her finger.

She wasn't entirely worried, though. She had a backup plan. But for now, she had to play pretend. She placed a hand on the boy's shoulder, frowning.

"She's going to come," Keegan replied before Annaleigh could even ask what was wrong.

"About time. This should have happened weeks ago," Annaleigh stated.

Keegan turned to face Annaleigh, studying her face for a moment.

"You didn't say anything to make her change her mind, did you?" he questioned.

Annaleigh threw her head back slightly let loud out a small laugh. "Of course not. If I threaten or something, she'll go to Wolf Boy and he'll be out for my head... if he isn't already. I have too many enemies as it is, like that crazy human girl you seem so interested in."

Keegan turned away. "It's not like that. You know I love you." He took her hand into his, but never glanced back at her as he spoke, "My father wants her to stay for a long time. I don't know if that means forever or what... I'll let her meet him and speak with him, but only for a day. You and I have to be here at school tomorrow, so certain people don't get the wrong ideas."

Annaleigh nodded. But she knew they'd figure it out. Rena would probably tell her angel friend to cover for her, but that girl probably couldn't handle it.

"I'll bring her back home afterwards, then. After all, I suppose I owe her after being so hateful," Annaleigh said.

Keegan gave a small nod in reply. She smiled her own twisted smile. Keegan was stupid if he thought Rena would be returned safely.

(( >:3 I'm on a roll))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:43 pm

After school

Yuuta exited the school through the back door, and got into his mustang, opening up the windows. He had promised Temari he would take her home, and figured that he would either stop at his apartment then to Aden's. He wasn't sure if Aden was riding with him or not. So he figured he would wait for the both of them to show up. He let out another horrible cough,

"I had a full pack of cigarettes yesterday, when I usually smoke a third of one every day. It's really getting to me. I better try to lay off until this cough goes away." Yuuta said out loud to himself, wondering where Temari was.

Temari was currently at her locker, trying to reach something in the top shelf of it. She continued to jump up and up again, trying to reach her text book that she needed for a homework assignment tonight,

"BAKA!!!! Stupid Yuu-chan!!! Putting my book so high!! Now I can't reach it!!"

Zayden was standing in the front of the school, staring at the sky with a dull stare. He seemed to be fascinated with it, but it appeared dull due to his personality. He really wanted to stretch out his wings. They were really sore from holding them in all day, but he wanted to wait so that he could say good-bye to Seraphim.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:01 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Rena1439

Rena stepped outside and waited for Seraphim. As she waited, she glanced around the parking lot, hoping that Eliot was still around. She hoped that he'd give her a ride home. After all, she had a slight feeling she wouldn't be seeing him for awhile.

She spotted Zayden, deciding to go speak to him.

"Hey, um, Zayden? I-I just wanted to thank you for helping with Seraphim. She's a lot happier than I've ever seen her..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:50 pm

Seraphim hurried out of her last class and to her locker. She dumped the books she needed into her bag, though she probably wouldn't do any homework until study hall the next day, and dashed for the door leading to freedom and the skies.

"Hi Zayden! Did you wait long?" She smiled brightly at Zayden and Rena. "Are you going to go someplace with Eliot tonight?" she asked Rena.

Eliot was walking by Temari's locker when he noticed her struggling to reach her books. "Here, let me." He easily took the books down and handed them to Temari. "How on Earth did you manage to get them up there in the first place?" They were in too perfect order to have been thrown.

Aden saw Yuuta's car and hopped in. "Wow, I beat Temari? I think that's a first," he joked, grinning. "Still got that cough?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:58 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Rena1440

Rena turned to Seraphim. She really didn't want to have to lie to her, too. She could just flat out tell the girl the truth right here and now, but with Zayden standing there, she wasn't so sure what to do. He did seem sort of preoccupied with the sky at the moment, so she took Seraphim's hand and led her several inches away.

"Seraphim, I..." She thought for a moment, trying to form her sentences in her head perfectly. "I may not be at school tomorrow... or maybe even the next several days. I'm not sure."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:03 pm

"Eh? Are you not feeling well?" Seraphim touched Rena's forehead. "You don't have a fever." Then she remembered Keegan. She nodded, understanding. "All right. I'll... I'll try to cover for you."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:09 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Rena1441

Rena smiled and pulled her friend into a hug. "They'll hurt him if I don't," she whispered into Seraphim's ear. "He'll figure it out. I know he will. Just reassure him that everything is fine."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:11 pm

Seraphim nodded. "What should I tell your dad? If you don't get back, he'll think something's happened to you." And a thought struck her innocent mind that made her blush fiercely. "What if he... er... thinks you're with Eliot?" That was the most delicately she could put it.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Yuuta gave Aden a short nod,

"I'm positive it should go away if I lay off smoking for a while it should stop," Yuuta said, then looked around at the school, "maybe she got into trouble." Yuuta gave a distant look for a moment before opening up his door,

"Stay in the car." He said as he re-entered the school, worried about Temari.

Temari looked over to see an attractive upperclassmen handing her the books she couldn't reach,

"Thank you!" She said with a bright smile, "my buddy put my books away for me today, but he's taller then me! So he must have put them up to high! Thanks so much again! My name's Temari! So if you see me around, let me know you're name next time!! I'm late! Buh-byes!" She said quickly taking off down the hall with her textbooks. That's when she bumped into the person she had bumped into earlier. She fell since she had been running, her books falling to the floor,

"Ouchie!!"

Zayden finally came back to reality and noticed Rena and Seraphim talking privately. He wondered what they could be saying. He decided to give them their privacy and leave them alone. He looked up at the sky, he couldn't take it any longer, he released his wings in public, not caring very much.

(I say Temari ran into Keegan and Yuuta shows up at the wrong time to make it look bad XD Poor Keegan)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:21 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Rena1442

Rena released Seraphim and looked her in the eye. "My dad will know where I'll be by today's end. Don't worry about him. Although it's tempting to say I ran off with Eliot. He'd hunt Eliot down, though. Eliot's parents are back in town, so it's probably not a good thing for that to happen." She smiled, backing up.

"I'll see you later. I think need you to snap your boyfriend out of his reverie over there," she added with a small giggle before waving and heading to Eliot's car. She had her back turned and was out in the parking lot before Zayden had spread his wings.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Keegan22

"You know, you should really stop flapping your jaws and pay attention to where you're going. Also, that guy's taken," Keegan said.

Without another word, he leaned down and began picking up the books Temari had dropped. He held them in his left arm and extended his right hand to her to help her up.

Last edited by JupiterLightning on Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 7:33 am

"Sorry to keep you waiting," Seraphim said, smiling down at Zayden. When he spread his wings, she gasped and looked around quickly. No one was near them, everyone had already left, so no one noticed.

"Zayden, you've got to be a little more careful," Seraphim said quickly. "If someone saw, they might panic." But she couldn't stay mad at him. She was just itching to fly herself.

Eliot headed out to his car, not seeing that Temari had run right into Keegan. When he got there, he was surprised to find that Rena had beaten him there. "Want a ride home?" he asked. Now that was a stupid question. Of course she'd want a ride home. That's why she was waiting there. "Seraphim hanging out with Zayden today?"

Aden fiddled with the radio when Yuuta was gone, finding some good music. It wasn't that hard, and he soon came across one that was really good. And it wasn't country.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:28 am

"Oh, it's Keegy," Temari said, displaying her usual trademark smile, "hehe, don't worry, I just like to make tons of friends! I know him from before, when I went over to Rena's house. But, I never got his name!" She giggled, then noticed Keegan picking up her books,

"Oh, you didn't have to do that," She took his hand to stand up, "Thank you, but gimme my books! I'm late!"

Yuuta had made to the hallway where Temari's locker was with a slight cough, after catching his breath he headed towards her locker when he heard,

"Gimme my books! I'm late!"

Is someone bullying Temari? That bastard! Yuuta thought before getting to where Keegan and Temari were. He snatched the books from Keegan roughly and gave them back to Temari,

"What the hell were you doing!?"

"Sorry," Zayden said folding them back in, just in time, for a car just past down the road, "soreness erupts from them after long amounts of time in a folded position." He began to walk beside Seraphim to the graveyard near the school,

"There's a graveyard near by I can lift off at. Then I can take you a place private where I can judge whether or not you can fly and show you how to do so."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Aug 18, 2011 11:44 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Rena1443

Rena nodded. "Sure. If you don't mind. And I'm pretty sure they're hanging out together today. I think you're right. Zayden is kind of strange," she added the last bit with a small giggle.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 18 Keegan23

Keegan stared at the boy surprised. He blinked once, then twice, before replying, "I was just giving her her books back after she fell. Am I not allowed to do that or something?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24  Next