Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue May 10, 2011 6:08 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 Rembart
Oh great. Couldn't this chick have been a little more polite? "Crime by association?" he suggested lamely. "Come on, let's eat lunch. Toby, feel free to kick that chick's butt."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by JupiterLightning Tue May 10, 2011 6:29 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 Rena

Rena nodded, though she wasn't all convinced with Eliot's answer. Deciding to dismiss it for now, she looked over at Toby who was leaning up against her and sighed. "I'm sorry. Maybe you should try getting him alone when she isn't around?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:42 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby sighed and shook his head, "She won't let me near him, I'll just end up getting in a fight." He got to his feet, touching the skin around his one eye, his rapid healing had kicked in, leaving the skin to just bruise instead of puff out. Now he was going to have a black eye, "Wonderful, now I look great."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia led them back to the table he had seen Rena and Eliot at before, "It's okay Toby...you can't really notice."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose giggled, "It looks cute."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri May 13, 2011 8:14 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 Yuuta_14

"Temari has an obssession with knowing my relationships," Yuuta explained, "and it's none of your business, Temari. Awright? Don't you think you've bothered me enough. I think you've bruised me!" He said, still rubbing his chest. He then watched the fight finally end, I wouldn't want to fight that Toby, he looks pretty threatening, even with that bad techinque.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 1418991060_l

Temari smiled ear to ear,

"Ooh, I GET IT~! You're together! That's sooooo cute! I always wanted a gay friend," She said cheerily, but kept her voice down, suprisingly, "soooo, how far and how long~?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 Zayden15

"Humans eat the most pelicular things," Zayden commented, but ended up taking one anyway to try it, "it tastes good, however, it doesn't taste like an octopus." He stated. For some reason, he expected it to, since it mirrored the image of an octopus.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri May 13, 2011 9:03 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 Girl-1
"They're hot dogs, silly. Of course they don't taste like octopus," Seraphim giggled. She checked her watch, one she'd gotten after moving in with Rena and her father. "Aw, lunch is almost over already..." How had time flown so quickly?

Eliot's grinned at Toby. "You look pretty bad ass with that black eye, you know. Nobody's gonna mess with you. 'specially if you say 'you should see the other guy.'" He then started eating his lunch for what was left of the lunch period.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 SayaTrain
"E-eh?! I-We... Um... We were..." Aden hung his head. "We just got together this morning. Just got the courage to ask him out."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri May 13, 2011 9:26 pm

"Well, he fought a girl," Rena said. "And she gave him a black eye," she added with a smile, trying to hold back her laughter. "Actually, that's probably more of a pride hurter."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat May 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Eliot chuckled. "Good point. Then pretend you fought something really big and nasty," he told Toby with a laugh.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat May 14, 2011 8:12 pm

--After School--

Yuuta just opened up his car door, getting in, lighting a cigarette. Once lit up, he also found a pill bottle, and tipped it into his mouth like he was drinking water. Then, Yuuta started up the car, opening up a window as he was driving. He was heading home to his apartment, figuring that way he would have plenty of time to get ready for work.

Temari, however, had other motives. In fact, she was currently following Aden around like a puppy,

"So, have you ever had any other relationships before this one? I wanna know! I can't help it! So cute. It's about time my best friend has a boyfriend," Temari said, continuing to follow Aden, "I've put up with him for far too long!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat May 14, 2011 8:21 pm

After school, Seraphim went straight to the place Zayden always hung out and smiled at him. "So are you ready to go?" she asked, hoping they could get going soon. She couldn't wait to see the place Zayden was from, a place full of people with wings. Full of people like herself, maybe.

Eliot caught up with Rena after school and smiled brightly. "Saw Seraphim head over to Zayden's hang out," he informed his girlfriend. "So I guess I get you to myself for the walk to your house for movies?"

Aden sighed. Temari really did grate your nerves after a while. "No, I had a boyfriend before Yuuta. It ended badly. Really bad. It's part of the reason I moved." He then turned to look at her. "Don't you have a boyfriend or anything?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat May 14, 2011 8:43 pm

"I guess so," Rena replied with a smile. "Did you not drive today or something?" she questioned.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 Keegan-2

For once, Keegan was able to convince Annaleigh to leave without him. It had been a pretty irritating day with her all over him. He began to wonder to himself if she was always like that as he walked down the steps.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat May 14, 2011 8:50 pm

"I was dropped off this morning," he replied. "Figured it would be nice not to drive so early for once." He flashed a grin at Rena. "So what movie did you want to see? We could go to the theater. My treat."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat May 14, 2011 8:53 pm

Rena looked down for a moment. "Well, I really need to go home and practice my piano first. I have a concert coming up in the spring... We can always watch something at my house. I have tons of movies," she suggested.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat May 14, 2011 9:00 pm

"Sounds good," Eliot said, leaning in and giving her a kiss on the cheek. They were dating, but it still felt a bit awkward to kiss her on the lips. "I'd love to here you play before the movie."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat May 14, 2011 9:09 pm

Rena smiled as she led him to her house. Once they got there, she led him upstairs and into the music room.

"Um, you can sit your things over in that corner if you'd like," she said as she walked over to her piano.

A strange feeling began to form in the pit of her stomach as she flipped through her sheet music. She never got nervous, she thought to herself. But now she was. She inhaled and exhaled slowly once her music was set up. Then, she began to play. It wasn't long before she got lost into the music and her nerves finally washed away.

When the song was through, she glanced up at Eliot and blushed lightly. "Yeah, it's a work in progress... Haven't quite got it down yet," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 9:12 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby whined slightly when looking in the bathroom mirror, frowning at how big and obvious the black eyes was, making him feel even worse for getting it from a girl. He managed to exit the school quickly, calling to his sibling to let their parents know ahead of time about the black eye.
Spotting Keegan alone on the steps, he immediately hurried to catch up and feeling not only emotionally wounded due to his pride, he wrapped his arms around him from behind and nuzzled into his neck. He didn't care if that girl showed up again, he wanted to enjoy this small moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu May 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Yuuta, finally making it home, dropped his keys on the table and headed over the shower. He had about a hour before he would head to work. So, he got in, trying to relax somewhat. He was feeling extra stressed today for some reason, like something terrible was going to happen.

"SO. Wanna go to Yuu-Chan's with me before he goes to work?" She asked before spinning around once, "he always leaves around four for work. I bet we can visit him a little before he leaves!"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 10 Zayden15

"Well, I warn you, I haven't seen the court in," Zayden stared out into space for a very long time, "about eighty years..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu May 19, 2011 7:31 pm

Seraphim always seemed to forget that Zayden was actually much older than she was. He didn't look it, and half the time he didn't act it, either. "I'd still like to go. If you'll let me," she added quickly, suddenly unsure if he wanted her around. Maybe she was just kidding herself, that Zayden wanted to hang out with her.

"I think it sounded wonderful," Eliot said, smiling. He wasn't just trying to be nice. She really had sounded terrific. "And," he added, kissing her lightly, "you looked beautiful doing it."

"Well, I don't want to make him late for work," Aden said, "but if it's only for a few minutes, sure. We can stop in and say hi. But I don't have a ride. I was supposed to walk home today."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 19, 2011 8:05 pm

Rena blushed. "Th-thanks. Um, would you like to watch a movie downstairs? I have a lot of choose from," she suggested.

At first, Keegan thought the person behind him was Annaleigh. He was actually quite shocked to see that it was Toby.

"Hey, Toby. Look, I really need to talk to you... First, I'm sorry about what happened at lunch," he said, pointing to the other boy's eye. "Second, I can explain myself..."

Last edited by JupiterLightning on Thu May 19, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu May 19, 2011 8:11 pm

"Sure," Eliot replied with a grin. "I'm game for anything." He followed her down to the living room, where there was a large TV and a collection of DVDs, VHS, and every other form of recording device. It wasn't much compared to Eliot's theater system. "So what do you want to watch?"

Last edited by Destiny's Gate on Thu May 19, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 19, 2011 8:18 pm

"You said you liked those black and white horror films, right? I have some of those. I may have that Wolf-Man one in here somewhere..." Rena mused as she scanned the shelves. Finally spotting it, she stood on her tip-toes and grabbed it off of the shelf. "Here it is. Wanna watch it?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu May 19, 2011 8:34 pm

"Wolf-man sounds good." Okay, no it didn't. For someone who was, in fact, a werewolf, the movie was more real than anything else in the world. But he couldn't tell Rena that. It would just scare her, and he didn't want that. He'd never felt this way about anyone before, even the many girls he'd dated and flirted with in the past. He was pretty sure this was real, and if she ran away, well, he didn't know what he would do.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Toby rolled his eyes, "Duh you need to talk to me." He plopped down on the school steps next to him, having no agenda to do and wanting to hash this out, "Spill it."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 19, 2011 10:46 pm

"Wolf-man it is," Rena stated as she popped the movie in. After that was taken care of, she walked over and plopped down on the couch. "I miss movies where they're actually trying to make mythical creatures scary," she mused.

Keegan sighed and sat down next to Toby. He wasn't even sure where to begin, plus he was actually kind of scared how this would turn out. Finally gathering up the courage he looked Toby directly in the eye and spoke.

"Well, the thing is... Annaleigh... She's... Well, she's my fiance, Toby. We've been engaged for almost a year now. I shouldn't have done this to her and I shouldn't have done this to you. I'm sorry, but... We just can't be together. It's not that I don't want to be with you it's just really complicated."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Toby paused for a moment before scooting a bit closer and moving Keegan's shirt to expose the bite on his collarbone, "Werewolf mating supercedes a faery marriage."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri May 20, 2011 8:15 am

"They are scary," Eliot muttered. "Those stupid romance novels might make them seem like great beings or sex gods, but really, they're just monsters." He would know. He was one.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 17 ... 24  Next