Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 10:47 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby frowned at the mention of the name and sighed, "Yes, you smell the same...different a little, but the same, kind of like how Darcia smells like me. You're related but obviously you got the 'nice' gene."

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 05, 2011 10:50 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 Rena

"So are you saying he's really evil or something? Is he related to me, like some sort of cousin or something?" She paused for a moment. "I'm sorry for bombarding you with questions. I just need to know. Something weird is going on with me."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2011 11:16 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby shook his head, "No it's okay. First off, he's not evil, I just think he's a complete censored hole right now. Second, no, he's not you're cousin, he's your brother, but it's...different, like he smells completely sweet and so does that new girl and you smell...off like half sweet. Maybe you aren't fully related?" He frowned before pondering, "Why what's going on with you? You sprouting wings?" He has joking of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu May 05, 2011 11:23 pm

"N-no. I'm not sprouting wings. I don't think, at least..." She trailed off before standing. This was a lot to take in. "A-anyway, we should get to class. Talk to Keegan during lunch. I'm still sure he has an explanation. See you later," And with that, she left.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat May 07, 2011 7:54 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 Girl-1
"Okay." Seraphim took Zayden's arm and blushed a little. It seemed that the pheramones were still getting to her a little, even if it was just the memory of them.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 SayaTrain
Aden grinned at Yuuta. "So she's just a friendly stalker?" he offered the term, figuring that sounded the most accurate. As they walked to class, he swallowed a bit. "Um, can I ask you something?" Then he just went right into it, before he chickened out. This was social suicide if he was wrong, but he didn't think Yuuta would spread it around if he asked. "W-would you like to go out with me?" He'd thought he was too late earlier. Now he wasn't going to beat around the bush.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 Rembart
Eliot grinned to himself as he went to class. He and Rena were official, now. Perfect. Life couldn't get any--his phone bleeped and he looked at it. Oh no. Not now, not today. His parents were home for the first time in forever. He did not need this right now. Well, there wasn't anything he could do about it now. He'd just have to find a friend's place to crash at for a while.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat May 07, 2011 8:33 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 Yuuta_14

"Uh....sort of," Yuuta replied, refering to Temari. Considering she's broken into my apartment over seventy times, keyed my car at least eight times, and stolen on of my cats at least forty times, I'm not quite sure if she would be considered very friendly. Then, while he was in thought, he was almost immediately dragged away from them at the next question, "you look so pale like you're about to fall over. Okay, so, if you asked me then your obviously either gay or bi, not that I really care, considering I'm bi myself, but of all people, geez you have bad taste!" Yuuta sighed, figuring there was a system of things. He didn't love Aden, nor did he hate him. Usually Yuuta developed those types of feelings after dating, not only that, he already felt bad for the hotel room incident. Yuuta didn't take any time to think, because that was an obvious sign of 'I don't like you', and he didn't want to hurt his feelings. Not to mention, he might develop feelings later on,

"Geez, when you look at me like that it's too adorable to say no."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 Zayden15

Zayden walked for a long while before making it to Seraphim's class, he would defineitly be late, but he knew out to talk his teachers out of giving him a detention,

"If you need anything, do not hesitate to call." He said before heading down the other direction.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat May 07, 2011 8:46 am

"O-okay." Seraphim bowed quickly, then went to her classroom and sat down. The day would be a slow one, but she couldn't wait to hang with Zayden later.

Aden wrung his hands as he waited for Yuuta's decision, and he couldn't have been more happy about it. "T-thank you!" he said brightly. "I'll see you at lunch!" He then hurried off to his own classroom, unable to wait for lunch.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat May 07, 2011 7:48 pm

--Lunch Time--

Yuuta entered the cafeteria, taking the ear-buds out. He had been listening to his i-pod last period because he had a test to take. However, the last song that he had listened to was now stuck in his head. Yuuta found a seat by the window, leaning back in his chair,

"And the piano, it sounds like a carnivore...And the microphone smells like a beer...And they sit at the bar and put bread in my jar...And say, 'Man, what are you doin' here?'" He murmured to himself.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 1418991060_l

Temari entered the cafeteria, looking around for Yuuta, who seemed to be "hiding".

Zayden was perched up in a tree located in the lunch courtyard. He stared up at the sky with a rather apathetic face. He could feel his back grow more and more sore just from having them folded back for so long. He sighed, only in a few more hours would he be able to release them, and take to the sky.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun May 08, 2011 7:51 am

Seraphim was walking to lunch with Rena and Eliot. Something seemed different about the two of them, but she couldn't put her finger on it. Oh well, if I need to know, they'll tell me, she thought cheerily. She glanced out the window and saw Zayden hanging out in a tree. She blushed a bit without realizing it and looked away.

Eliot looked down at Seraphim and raised an eyebrow. He looked quickly where she'd looked and tried not to laugh. Jeez, those two are so obvious, he thought. They really have to stop beating around the bush and get together already. Though, he realized, who was he to be thinking that? How long--and how much perpetual nudging from the wolf--had it taken for him to finally ask Rena out?

"Hey, Seraphim, why don't you go out and say hi to Zayden?" he suggested, hoping Rena would back him up. Not that he wanted to be completely alone with Rena, though that would be nice. He just thought a little push would get Seraphim and Zayden a step closer.

When Aden entered the cafeteria, he knew just where to look for Yuuta. So, hopefully avoiding Temari's gaze, he snuck over to Yuuta and plopped down next to him. "So how's your day gone so far?" he asked, grinning. Even though they were "dating" now, it was like nothing had changed between them on the outside, and until Aden knew how the school would react, he wasn't about to change that.

He also pulled out a sandwich and some other food he'd put together specifically for Yuuta and passed it over.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 pm

Rena smiled and nodded in agreement. "Yeah, you should go talk to him. He could use some company it looks like," she said.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 Keegan-2

Keegan entered the cafeteria with Annaleigh by his side once more. She led them over to an empty table in the corner of the cafeteria. In all honesty, he was quite miserable today. However, Annaleigh didn't seem to notice. He looked around, hoping he could find Toby and explain to him what was going on.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 2:31 pm

Toby waited until lunch to show back up and entered the lunchroom apprehensively. He took a deep breath, wondering if this was how humans felt when they proposed or something. He slapped his cheeks lightly, no stay focused! He sneakily made his way to Keegan, spotting that girl still clinging to him and determined to know what was going on.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia entered the lunchroom with Rose, finally spotting his missing brother and smiling, "Hey Rose I think he's gonna try to fix it."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose was heading towards Eliot and Rena, "Good, I hate seeing him with that kicked puppy look, no joke."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon May 09, 2011 7:17 am

"Okay. I guess I'll see you guys later." Seraphim turned to go, then paused. "Oh, and I'm going someplace with Zayden after school today. Don't wait for me, kay?" She then hurried off.

Eliot shook his head. "They're just so dang obvious. They really need to figure out what the word 'dating' means." He then smiled down at Rena. "Shall we?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon May 09, 2011 4:06 pm

Rena smiled and made her way over to one of the empty tables. "Yeah. I had a feeling she liked him. Anyway, would you like to come over to my house for a little while after school? My dad's out of town for a couple of days and Seraphim's apparently going out with Zayden. We can watch a movie or something and I can order Chinese."

"H-Hey, Toby," Keegan greeted when he saw him heading over to their table.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 9 Dark

Annaleigh frowned and crinkled her nose in disgust before turning to Keegan, "You actually talk to this filthy mutt? How disgusting!" she exclaimed.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Toby snarled, "Disgusting? Excuse me Miss I wear a purple top with THOSE jeans? Anyhow censored , I wasn't going to talk to you, I was going to talk to Keegan, now if you would promptly shut the censored up and go away, it would be appreciated."

Darcia's ears flicked back as he listened in from across the room, actually buying lunch for once, "Oh no....don't Toby."

Rose looked over and grinned, "I hope they fight."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon May 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Annaleigh gasped. Nobody... Nobody talked bad about her fashion style. She slowly stood, despite Keegan's pleas not to do anything, and walked toward Toby.

"You can't make me leave, you stupid dog. Say what you need to say and leave us alone. We don't associate ourselves with your kind."

Keegan gulped. "Guys, people are starting to stare. Annaleigh, just let him talk. He's not a bad guy. Really, he's not." However, Keegan's efforts to keep the peace would prove to be futile at this point.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 9:52 pm

Toby growled low in his throat, the sound obviously not human. His eyes flashed gold for a brief moment and he clenched his fist to resist smacking her through a wall, "Move and I'll say what I want to my Keegan."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon May 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Annaleigh was taken aback by this. His Keegan? What did that mean? She turned around, glancing at Keegan. He ducked his head. She could see the guilt plain in his eyes. She began to seethe with anger as she turned back around to face Toby.

"You... Are not his mate. I am!" she exclaimed in a low, dangerous tone. Her eyes began to turn a deep red, and, despite more protests from Keegan, she lunged forward.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 10:13 pm

Toby yelped a bit in surprise and the lunge but twisted himself around so that he was the one on top and punching her in the face, of course he knew it wasn't a fair fight but the censored had claimed his man and he wasn't about to give up.

Darcia ran over and tried to break it up, "Toby!!! Toby stop!"

Rose however was cheering Toby on and grinning," GOOOO!! KICK HER censored !!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon May 09, 2011 10:32 pm

Annaleigh managed to pin Toby down punched him in the face as hard as she could. Meanwhile, a lot of the other students began gathering around in a circle, urging on the fight.

Before Rena could hear Eliot's answer, she immediately stood up once they fight began. "I told him to talk, not to fight!" she said before making her way over there.

She put her hands on both of Toby's shoulders and pulled him away. "Stop it. Fighting isn't going to solve anything," she said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue May 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Yuuta actually had quite a lot on his mind that day, problems that had to do with his past. Thoughts that he wouldn't tell anyone, well, almost no one. He felt like he would only trouble others by telling everyone about his problems, so usually he didn't,

"Nothing really," He glanced over at the fight without interest, "their techinque is all off. Dipsh*ts..."

Temari found Yuuta rather quickly, glomping him from behind,

"I looovvveeeeee youuuuu~!" She chirped happily before squeezing him a little closer, "whatcha thinking about? You look troubled Yuu-Chan." She said, easily able to see something was wrong, although he appeared perfectly fine.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue May 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Seraphim walked over to Zayden and sat under the tree he was in. She couldn't climb trees very well, so she was happy in the shade. "So, um... are you hungry?" she asked. She'd made a lunch for them to share, if he'd like some

Eliot rushed after Rena and grabbed Annaleigh's wrist before she could take another swing at the wolf. "Excuse me, miss, but I don't think punching someone is very ladylike. Violence certainly doesn't suit someone as... magnificent as you." Total bull, but Eliot had long learned that flattery got you everywhere. "You'd be much prettier smiling." He glanced at Rena, and when Annaleigh wasn't looking at him, shrugged. He was making it up as he went, choosing his words carefully, to smooth this mess over.

"He doesn't look troubled to me," Aden commented, taking a bite of his hame sandwich. At this point, he'd accepted Temari as an annoying part of life, like brushing your hair or breaking in new shoes. He also glanced over at the fight brewing. "Hope the teachers don't notice. They'll all be dead meat."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue May 10, 2011 5:31 pm

"Nothings wrong," Yuuta said, but as soon as he said that, he regretted it, because Temari then easily was able to give him a nipple twister since her arms were alright around him. Yuuta instantly flinched and peeled her arms off of him, "censored ! censored !! Sh*t!!! That hurt! Ahhh! God, fine, fine, I was thinking about my mom, okay? censored ! Don't do that!!" He said, rubbing his chest after yelling at her.

Temari giggled,

"That's why you don't lie~!" She said, before turning to Aden, "by the way...what's your RELATION together." She said with a curious look.

Zayden was broken away from his thoughts, he ended up sitting down beside her, after jumping down,

"My appetaite is a little different from humans..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue May 10, 2011 5:37 pm

Seraphim smiled. "I made coctail weenies," she said, opening her lunchbox. "And I cut them to look like cute little octopi." She'd seen it in a book a while back and had always been dying to do it. "I also made some rice and a fruit salad."

Aden nearly choked on his sandwich. "Relation? What do you mean? You think something's going on between us?" Too fast. She'd know for sure he was hiding something.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue May 10, 2011 6:04 pm

Instead of smiling as Eliot had suggested, Annaleigh frowned. She pulled her wrist away from his grip. "Don't you dare touch me again, wolf," she warned before walking over to Keegan. "Let's go," she said, grabbing him by the arm and pulling him toward the cafeteria exit.

Rena tilted her head to the side in confusion before turning to Eliot. "Wolf? Why'd she call you that?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Toby sunk back against Rena, relaxing for some reason, "Because she's a censored ." He snarled at her retreating figure, mad that Keegan was even following her.

Darcia sighed, "What a mean girl."

Rose blinked, "The fight's over already?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 24 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 24  Next