Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:21 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Rena1426

Rena looked down, not so sure if she should even throw out the suggestion she had in mind.

"I was thinking maybe we could go to your house? I mean, I've never seen it before. I hear it's nice..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:25 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Rembart
Eliot paled slightly. "Oh, um... That might not be..." He looked down at the table. "Some people have hinted my parents have been 'negligent' again, so they're home pretending we're a happy family. In other words," he added, "they're judging everything I do as terrible and that I should follow their plans of becoming a CEO or owning a law firm and get married to Jenny Fletcher, one of their friends' daughter who's hideous and a complete jerk."

He sighed. "You don't want to meet them. Honestly, I wish I didn't have to live with them when someone mentions arranging something between me and their daughter."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:31 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Rena1427

Rena frowned slightly. She wasn't exactly too happy about the fact that his parents were apparently trying to arrange some sort of marriage and not allowing him to do what he wants to do. She sighed, leaning back in her chair.

"You know, you could just stand up to them. I'm not afraid of them. I'll have to meet them eventually anyway probably," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:38 pm

"It's not that simple," Eliot muttered. "They have the money, not me, remember? If they wanted, they could check me into some hospital because of my condition and I'd never see the light of day again."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:45 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Rena1428

Rena sighed in defeat. He was right. Not only that, he was turning eighteen soon. If he were to get out of line, then they'd probably kick him out or something and he'd have nowhere to go. She didn't like the idea of never seeing him again or seeing him out on the streets alone or something.

The only reason she had asked anyway was because her dad was coming home this afternoon. She had been saying she wanted to talk to him, but she was too afraid. She gazed up to see Keegan and Annaleigh entering, glaring in her direction. She had to make a decision soon.

"Fine. You can just come over to my house," she said to Eliot. After all, she knew it was better to have someone with her in case Seraphim decided to spend the afternoon with Zayden or something.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:29 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Yuuta_11

Yuuta nodded, finishing his cigarette, burning the hot end out by rubbing it against the brick. He then threw the butt into the garbage. His gaze went to Aden's dad, to had finally went to leave the school,

"I would hate to have an over religious parent," Yuuta replied, then the bell rang, "we better get to our classes then."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 1418991060_l

Temari agreed and said her good-byes as she entered the school. She walked down the hallway for a long time happily with her eyes closed like a child before she bumped into someone,

"Ahhh!" She opened her eyes to see a boy with brown hair, and it happened to be Keegan, "wait!! I know you!!! Ehhh?" Temari looked around,

"Where's the censored ?" She asked confused.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Zayden15

Zayden took her question into his thoughts for a long time as he led Seraphim to her classroom, then that's when he remembered what she meant. He had read an urban dictionary one girl had given him at his locker,

"I suppose we are dating, Seraphim."

(sorry for slight god mods)
(XD Zayden's so smooth.)[/quote]

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:35 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Girl-1
Seraphim's cheeks were tinted pink with happiness. She stood on tiptoe and kissed Zayden's cheek. A few people cheered for the two morons. "I'll see you at lunch?" she asked, not wanting to go into her classroom so soon.

"Sure. I'll drive you home." Eliot kissed Rena lightly on the lips. "At some point I'll have to introduce you to my parents, but I'll have to make sure they aren't mad at me for something before then." He then winked and took Rena's arm in his to walk with her to class.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 SayaTrain
"Yeah, but I have to admit, whenever I need him for anything else, he's there for me," Aden replied, heading inside with Yuuta.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:41 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Rena1429

"Okay. Maybe I'll let you see my wings or something, then," Rena teased, letting him lead the way to her classroom.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Keegan-2

Keegan and Annaleigh had decided to leave the room before Eliot and Rena. Annaleigh gave Keegan a peck on the lips before rounding the corner to head to her class. That's when Keegan stumbled forward slightly as someone pushed him. He turned around at the remark and glared.

"What did you just say?" he asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:57 pm

"He has to be a good dad," Yuuta said softly, "otherwise he wouldn't have raised a good person like you." Yuuta said kicking open his locker, luckily Zayden wasn't there (since his locker is next to Yuuta's), so he didn't have the crowd of girls near by. He then began to head to his first class,

"See you later."

"You hang out with that girl who is really mean to Rena," Temari said, then she got an idea, "I know!!! Tell me your name!! That way I won't refer to you as the Bieber looking guy with the censored !!" She said with a childish grin,

"I'm Temari!! So tell me your name! Tell me tell me tell me!!"

Zayden then headed off to his own class, some kids muttering about the hallway how he's so romantic and what not.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:48 pm

Eliot blushed slightly at that. "I'd like that," he said. They stopped at Rena's classroom. "See you at lunch, then." He kissed her again and hurried off to his own.

"Yeah. See ya." Aden waved slightly, but somehow he wished that Yuuta had kissed him. It seemed to Aden that he might have been a little more invested in this relationship than his boyfriend.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:17 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Keegan17

Keegan raised a brow. This human girl was probably the strangest human girl that he had encountered so far. He wasn't quite sure how to handle this.

"It's Keegan," he replied, but before he could say anything, the bell had begun to ring. "I have to go," he said, walking away from Temari.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Rena1430

"See you," Rena said. She watched him until he was out of sight before heading inside to her classroom. She sat at her desk, but instead of listening to the teacher babble on about something, she was thinking of ways to confront her father on her situation.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:01 pm

"Wait!!" Temari shouted, walking in front of him. She wore another big grin, "Keegan is too long...so....hmmmmm. I know! I'll call you Keegy!!!" Temari said her eyes lighting up, then she took down the hall to her next class waving,

"Bye Keegy!!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:05 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Keegan18

Keegan watched as she left, shaking his head. She was extremely peculiar. Shrugging, he entered his class. He actually had something to ask her that he forgot about. He made a mental note to ask her what exactly a Bieber was next time he encountered her as he entered his classroom.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Lunch Time

Yuuta was out in the courtyard this time, sitting behind a tree smoking a cigarette. He let out a horrible cough but it quickly faded away. He then took another puff. Lately, he had been stressed about where he lived. He had a lot of gangs hanging around his apartment and people hired by his mom. He didn't want to worry anyone about it, however,

"Damn..."

Temari was in the cafeteria, laughing with some of the other girls in her grade. She was pretty much friends with everyone. No one really hated her because she had that personality that just got along with everyone. She decided in a few minutes she would go and see what Yuuta was up to.

Zayden was in the cafeteria this date, looking around for Seraphim. Evantually he sat down at a table with his sweets. He hadn't bought lunch today because a bunch of girls had brought him little cakes and candy today. He wondered if Seraphim liked sweet food.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:34 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Rena1431

After Rena heard that both Seraphim and Zayden had pretty much officially announced that they were dating, she figured she'd leave her friend alone for the day, finalizing the thought when she saw Zayden at one of the tables with a bunch of sweets.

She giggled and sat down at another table, not too far from where Zayden was sitting, and waited for Eliot. She wasn't expecting the person who had sat down across from her at all.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Dark

"Good afternoon," Annaleigh greeted sweetly. "Mind if I sit here?" she asked although she had already sat down. Rena shook her head and Annaleigh smiled happily.

"Listen, I think we might have gotten off on the wrong foot. I'm not usually this way... Everything... has been rather stressful for me and Keegan lately. We can't help but to be irritable, especially me," she began. "I'm not used to a place like this."

Internally, Annaleigh was furious that Keegan had put her up to this; to break the ice that they had between one another. When Rena didn't reply, it made her even more irritated. This was going to go nowhere fast.

"You know, we're not bad people. Your father... Your real father would very much like to meet you, even if it's just once."

"What if I don't want to meet him? Then what?" Rena inquired. "Why does he wait sixteen years?"

Annaleigh laughed lightly. "I told Keegan we should have just killed your werewolf boyfriend and force you to come with us. He's such a softy now... You have two more days. If you don't make up your mind, then I may result in doing that. I am tired of this place and I want Keegan to come home. Got it, brat?"

Rena gazed at her in shock. Satisfied, Annaleigh picked up her things and stood to leave.

"Two day, Rena. Think about it." And with that, she was gone.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:52 pm

Seraphim hurried to lunch, two lunches in her arms. One was for her, the other was for Zayden. This was the new semester, which had brought with it home ec. Today they'd been making fajitas. She'd made sure to take with her enough for the two of them to share, with bell peppers, onions, and lime chicken. She'd also packed a few extra things for them, like sunflower seeds and home made brownies.

When she got to the table, she was surprised by the cake Zayden had in front of him. "That looks delicious!" she said, sitting down.

"What was that about?" Eliot asked, walking up as Annaleigh left. "That girl never talks to you except to prove she has a stick shoved so far up her--" He stopped. Rena looked shocked. And scared. "What did she say to you?" he asked, his voice dangerously low as he glared at Annaleigh's retreating back.

"Hey, Yuuta!" Aden called, at last spotting him outside. "I brought some roast beef sandwiches. Want one?" He held out the wrapped sandwich, which had roast beef, tomato, cheese, lettuce, and horseradish in it. "Brought some apple sauce and soup, too." He held up the soup canister.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:10 pm

"Sounds good," Yuuta said, opening up the sandwich and taking a bite. He flicked some ash from his cigarette, and held it in a direction so that it wouldn't bother Aden, "hey, can I talk to you about something?" Yuuta asked, letting out a short dry cough. He had been smoking a lot more then usual because of stress,

"Lately I've been really stressed."

Temari then noticed Keegan in the lunchroom. So she ran to built up speed and full out glomped him, like she did to any person she liked,

"Hiya Keegy!!" She said with a huge grin, "I missed you!!!" Her weight on Keegan knocked the both of them to the floor,

"I saw you looking at me so I though I'd say hi!!"

Zayden looked at the strawberry shortcake in front of him, then back at Seraphim. He made room for her and asked,

"Do you like this type of cake?" He gave a small smile, "you can have some if you like."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:14 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Rena1432

"N-Nothing. Everything is fine. She's just being stuck-up is all," Rena replied, forcing a smile. "So, anything interesting happen in any of your classes today?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Keegan19

"Um, okay..." Keegan said. "I can't breath." He managed to pull away from her grip, looking around to make sure Annaleigh wasn't near.

"Look, I have to meet someone here in a minute and I know she won't like us talking or anything. I do have to ask, what exactly is a Bieber?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:19 pm

"I love cake," Seraphim replied brightly.

She set the food she'd brought on the table, too. "I brought some fajitas," she explained. "You put the meat and veggies on these tortillas and eat them folded up." She took some herself. "Hopefully it tastes good." Seraphim took a bite and nodded. "Yes, it's really good. Help yourself, Zayden." She smiled sweetly.

She still looked pale, and he could tell she was lying, but Eliot didn't push the issue. "I heard an interesting rumor that Zayden and Seraphim finally confessed they liked each other and are dating." He gestured to where Zayden and Seraphim were eating together. "I'm not sure if I should believe it or not. They're both so dense, they could be kissing and not realize that means they like each other."

Aden poured the soup into the cup that came with the canister. "What about?" he asked. "Anything I can do about?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:29 pm

Yuuta smashed the cigarette butt just to pull out another and start to smoke the new one. He put on of his hands on top of Aden's,

"Lately a lot of gangs and people my mom hired have been hanging outside of my house," Yuuta said, "it makes me feel insecure and sometimes I can't sleep at night because of it. Is there anyway I can stay at your house for a little while? I have a bad feeling about those people outside my house...and...it's really bothering me that they're there, watching my moves and who comes and goes to my house. Sometimes I feel like they're watching me right now..."

Temari couldn't help but giggle at Keegan's question,

"I'll tell you what Keegy, I'll bring you a bieber tomorrow!" She said brightly, "but you have to bring me something in exchange tomorrow too, okay?" She was grinning stupidly, sitting on her knees,

"Pleaseee pleasee pleaseee! Bring me something colorful!" She said with a bright smile.

Zayden looked at what Seraphim had brought and took a tortilla. Then, he put a little of everything and tried it,

"It's good. I never would have thought to actually cook the meat," He said giving a look of curiousity towards the meat, "it's really good."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:35 pm

"I've never had raw meat," Seraphim replied, getting out the other things she had packed for them to share. "I know some people eat it, like with sashimi--raw fish--but I don't think I'd be able to eat it. When you cook things, you can do all kinds of stuff to it to make it taste really good. If it's raw, there's not much."

Now Yuuta was making Aden a bit paranoid. He looked around quickly to see if there was anyone around. "Of course you can stay with us," he said. "Dad wouldn't mind. He likes to play good Samaritan. He just can't find out that we're... that we're dating." It was still weird, saying it out loud.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:38 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Rena1433

"Some people who were near the two this morning said they heard them make it official. I can believe it. I'm happy for them. Seraphim doesn't trust a lot of guys at all. This is a huge stepping stone for her," Rena stated happily.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Keegan20

This girl was so strange, yet it intrigued Keegan to no end. He wasn't going to admit it out loud, however.

"Look, I have a girlfriend and -" he winced, hearing her clear her throat behind him.

"Hey, Annaleigh. Let's go to the courtyard," he said.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 17 Dark

"I feel as if I'm missing something here. Care to explain, Keegan?" Annaleigh inquired.

"Nothing. She's Temari. She was asking about an assignment," Keegan replied, taking her hand.

Annaleigh pulled away. "Go on. I'll be out there in a minute." She watched as Keegan gave in and walked away before turning to Temari with an icy glare.

"Stay away from him," she warned through clenched teeth.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:41 pm

"That's good for her. I hope it works out for them. Zayden's a little..." Eliot tried to think of a delicate way to put it. In the end, he settled for, "strange." Of course, now that he thought about it, so was Seraphim.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:50 pm

Yuuta nodded, crushing the cigarette into the ground, and finishing up his sandwich,

"I know," he said softly, "I have to watch out, because I can tell already that he doesn't like me." He said with a playful grin,

"Don't worry, I'll behave while I'm there," Yuuta said, moving his face closer to Aden's, "I've been so worked up I've been smoking one after another. Maybe staying with you will calm me."

Temari wasn't fazed at all by Annaleigh. In fact, it pissed her off the way she seemed to act like Keegan was an object that belong to her,

"Sorry censored I can't do that," she then put on a creepy, evil grin, "where ever you come from might not have this, but here everyone has freedom to talk to whoever the hell they want to. Tell me what to do again. I DARE you. Then I can have an excuse to hit you." She said almost completely out of character,

"You're a waste of time," then she looked back at Keegan with a bright grin, "see you tomorrow Keegy!!" She shouted before heading back outside to look for Yuuta and Aden.

Zayden thought about the ways he had raw meat. He didn't eat raw fish. He ate fresh meat like deer or any type of cattle. He decided that humans didn't eat those kinds of things, especially the blood and everything so he didn't mention that he did. Once he finished the first peculiar human food, he poked at the sunflower seeds,

"Isn't this from a platn?" He asked holding up a seed.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:58 pm

"Uh huh!" Seraphim said brightly. "I bought the kind you're supposed to put on salads. Usually they come in shells, but I like the pre-shelled ones 'cause it's less work. Plus," she popped a few into her mouth. "They can salt the seed and not the shell this way."

Aden's heart began racing. He closed his eyes and moved closer to Yuuta. Their lips met. There was the taste of tobacco on Yuuta's lips, but Aden didn't care. He wished they could stay like this forever.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 24 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 20 ... 24  Next