Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: All is Fair in Love and War 2.0

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:48 am

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Yoite76

With that, Kalani flashed a rare smile, but allowed it to be quickly covered up. All that mattered was that his plan was going well. He turned,

"Good. Soon enough we'll have the army we need," That's when he noticed Beatrice entered the room, "Sokra is creating the army I'll need to rid of my brother and all of his pathetic mystical followers."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Empty Re: All is Fair in Love and War 2.0

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:32 pm

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Danica14

Danica tilted her head to the side on confusion. "A laguz? What is that?" she inquired.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:00 am

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 44
"Hmm, it's sorta like," moving her hands around in a very anime-like way of explaining things, "Little man, turn into BIG TIGER!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Aug 18, 2011 9:34 pm

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 HaseoAtoli
This was too far, even for His Majesty, but Beatrice didn't dare say anything against his plan. She simply bowed and said, "As you wish, Your Highness." She bit her lip for a moment, then said, "I just pray your people won't disapprove of such a tactic," before turning and heading back to her small chambers.

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Unicorn1
"They're quite nasty," Taelin said, shaking his mane. "My grandma was attacked by one once. We got it off her, but she was never really the same..."

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 800px-Hibiki27s_Magic_characters
"We'll keep that in mind," Regius said to Taelin, though what happened to his grandmother didn't particularly interest him, and probably not the others either. He didn't want the unicorn scaring Danica. "We'll have to make sure to avoid that laguz."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Animee10

"I would suggest spreading garlic all around the forest," Lady Lyn suggested suddenly, "that way, the laguz will be unable to trace any smells for it will be blocked by the strong smell of garlic. It works grealty for hounds as well."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:56 am

"Brilliant!" Regius cried. He looked to Taelin. "Tell the others. Especially the faeries. Tell them to spread it just inside and outside the barrier."

The unicorn nodded and moved swiftly to give the command. It was a good plan. He himself hated the smell of garlic. It hurt his sensitive nose.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:14 am

"Why did you tell that witch about the plan?" Sokra was angry that the king revealed her plan, so flippantly, and her voice showed it.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:45 pm

Lyn simply smiled softly,

"It's nothing really," she said modestly, "it's a trick of the forest. When I traveled with two other companions, we always carried garlic to ward off animals while we slept, even though we almost always had someone awake and guarding." She said then turned to the young looking girl,

"Don't worry," She said softly to her, "if you are afraid, I can use magic to protect you."

"It's for the better," Kalani said, "otherwise, she would be listening in on everything we say and do now. I gave her a general idea. She has no knowledge of the details, including what gains you will receive for this. Including the power you will gain by assisting me. As well as glory, money, and land."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:53 am

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Danica15

Danica broke away from the small group and wandered off deep into the camp to explore. To her, it was like being in a storybook. She was invited by a group of magical looking creatures to sit by a small fire that had prepared. Danica gave a small nod and sat with them and stared into the flames, deep in thought.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:04 pm

"I see," Sokra told him politely. At least he gave an honest answer. Perhaps there is trust between us. She then bowed, slightly, and walked out.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:18 pm

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Danica16

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Madelyn-1

Danica hadn't realized that she had fallen asleep by the fire. She awoke the next morning with a blanket wrapped around her, the fire had long since been exstinguished, but the smoky smell still lingered in the air.

The girl sat up, noticing that some of the magic folk were already out and about. She jumped slightly as her ghostly friend materialized in front of her.

"Good morning!" the ghost girl exclaimed happily. "Did you sleep well? You looked peaceful, so I wouldn't let them bother you. You and I know how you are when you're disturbed while you're trying to sleep." Madelyn giggled.

Danica couldn't help but smile at this. Sadly, it was true.

"So, I was hoping to wake up and discover that last night was just a dream. But it doesn't look that way, does it?" she asked softly.

Madelyn shook her head. "Nope. Although for your sake, I wish it was just a dream. You should go find the ex-prince and figure out where you fit in with these bunch of misfits," Madelyn said with a grin.

Danica sighed and stood. "I suppose... Do you know here he's at?"

Madelyn shrugged. "Who knows. Come on. Let's start looking."

Danica nodded and made her way through the camp along with Madelyn. Some of the creatures were a lot larger and quite intimidating. Danica could see the mixture of emotions within their eyes, and it made her heart sink.

"Some of these folks lost a lot of loved ones to that brat," Madelyn said, reading Danica's thoughts perfectly.

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Chess_knight

Nathaniel made his way down the castle halls to report to the king. He was still quite tired from yesterday's events, but the show had to go on. He could not stop.

He entered the main door to the throne room, approaching the throne carefully, not sure what kind of mood His Highness was going to be in today.

Last edited by JupiterLightning on Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Sep 21, 2011 8:25 pm

Regius was sitting by the cooking fire, prodding the ashes to burning life so that the meat-eaters could cook and the vegetarians had a place to sit and warm themselves in the chilly morning air.

Taelin was rooting around at the edge of the clearing, looking for fresh grass to eat. There was plenty of hay, but the unicorn much preferred things that were still green. And apples. He just adored apples.

When Danica stirred, he looked up. "Morning!" he called, trotting over to them. "Did you sleep well?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:06 am

Lyn had gotten up much earlier then everyone else and wandered outside of the barrier, when she returned, her arms were full of greens and wild fruit. She sat down, placing everything in a specific place,

"These mushrooms are safe to eat, these are wild strawberries, peaches, and a few apples," She said, "also, this type of weed tastes minty, so it's good to hold you down when fasting."

Kalani was in a decent mood today, but he felt very exhausted, so exhausted in fact, that he had fallen asleep at the throne. His black locks of hair were slightly in his face, and little dark bags were under his eyes. He had much trouble sleeping, mainly due to his secret anxiety disorder. He hated to disappoint. He felt that he would always disappoint until he cleaned the world of people and creatures with power.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:53 pm

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Danica17

Danica smiled and nodded. "Yes, thank you. Um, do you happen to know where Regius is at?" she asked the unicorn.

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Chess_13

When Nathaniel spotted the king sitting on his throne, he bowed lowly. "Good morning, Your Majesty," he said before standing straight once more with a hint of a smile on his face. "You should really get some sleep in your actual bed one of these days, my king. Anyway, I believe that Sokra's little ritual was a success last night and I still haven't seen your pet around anywhere."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:35 pm

"Probably cooking," Taelin said. "Try going to the cooking fires." The unicorn shrugged. "I don't see why you humans eat meat. You have to cook it, after all."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:10 pm

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Danica18

"I'm not sure, either," Danica said with a smile. She looked up and spotted some smoke hovering in the sky.

She headed toward the campfire where Regius was sitting and sat down beside him. "Um, good morning," she said quietly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:17 pm

"Good morning," Regius greeted cheerily. "I hope you slept well?" He prodded the fire again, then placed a heavy pan over the coals. "Care for some breakfast?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:26 pm

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 44
Walking over to the campfire with her eyes half-way shut, Sierra muttered. "Morning...", gave a loud yawn, then plopped down on a log.
"Night duty's tiring..."
She lied down on the rest of the log, yawned again, and began speaking softly:
"Oh, by the way Regius... some of our scouts reported in last night. *yawn* They say Kalani's finished some sort of ritual or something..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:18 pm

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 How-to10

Alek was on a secret mission given to him by Kalani. He was to explore the forest, but he knew he could do more then that. The secret barrier, was only blocking out people with Kalani. However, Alek was a mystical creature as well as them, so the barrier would let him pass. He let out a low growl as he entered through the barrier, being sure to not be seen as he prowled around. He knew that he could easily take down one of the opponents then flee without getting a scratch.

He saw the unicorn and pushed off his back legs, going sixty miles an hour before biting at the lower part of his leg. Blood seeped from the skin and his fangs were covered in blood upon contact. He ripped his teeth out of the leg and let out a extremely loud roar, disturbing the once peaceful breakfast.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:24 pm

This surprised Regius. What was his brother up to now? "Ritual? What kind of--" A loud shriek stopped him mid-sentence.

Taelin reared and bucked, kicking the creature that bit him in an attempt to get away from the teeth that had sunk into his leg. He galloped toward Regius, but his leg gave way mid-stride. "Regius! Something's broken in!"

"I can see that," he murmured. Already things were getting chaotic. "Centaurs! Handle the intruder. Everyone else, retreat!" He bent and pressed some healing magic into Taelin's wound, enough to heal it so he could canter a mile or two with Regius without collapsing. "We have to get out of here." He whistled for a few more unicorns to come over for the others. "Let's ride!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 pm

All is Fair in Love and War 2.0 - Page 3 Danica19

One of the magical folk in the camp hopped onto one of the unicorns and helped Danica up on it as well before they galloped off. Danica looked backed to make sure that Taelin was doing okay. The wound hadn't looked good at all.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Sokra woke up lying on the floor of her ritual chamber deep beneath the castle. She had been down here all night performing one of the most complicated spells known, but it was worth it. When she sat up, she discovered that it had been a success. Standing before her were 11 skeletal undead warriors. They bowed to their new mistress, ready to receive orders.

Here she had a choice. She could use her army to search for the brother, bring him in, and gain power, or she could use this army to overthrow the king and make herself queen. She headed to the king's chamber to let him know the ritual went well.
Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:39 pm

Poke

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:48 pm

(Shana or Gold have anything to say? Very Happy)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:15 pm

Shana, anything to add before I post?

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next