Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:21 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 Armona10

Zayden's facial experison didn't change,

"I understand that type of feeling, but I am also going against something I am very uncomfortable with. However, you do not even have to think I am there. I am obviously not a human male, so I assure you I am much different then other men. I promise you, I have no interest in harming, embarrassing, or using you in any way. Will you trust me," He held out a hand, "even if it is only for a little while? I myself have difficulty trusting humans."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 Girl-1
She looked up into his face. There wasn't a hint of a lie in his face, nor any hint of danger. "I think I can trust you," she said. "Why do you ask?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:27 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 Armona10

Zayden, once gaining a type of consent in his eyes, lifted the female up gently, without hurting her wounds. After stepping outside the window, he drew out his large coal colored wings. He stretched them out for a moment before taking off into the air. He didn't fly fast, but flew up high for a good view. His expression wasn't readable, but he was content. After flying around for a good twenty minutes, he returned to the nurse's office, setting the girl back down onto the cot,

"I have to go, bye." He said quietly, leaving the clinc. Then later on, school.

--After School--

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 0045-a11

Lucy was at her locker, dropping off the books she no longer needed. She didn't have any homework in any classes except for math, so she was content with just taking home her usual folder and her math book. She always kept an organized locker, making sure that everything was in it's place. After finishing up at her locker, she shut it and locked it, so no one would break into it.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Seraphim had stayed in the nurse's office the rest of the day, still amazed by the flight. That had been the first time she'd ever been in the air except in dreams. She hadn't ever thought she could experience the wind in her hair like that, or seeing the world so far below. It was so wonderful, she hadn't wanted it to end, and yet it had.

Now that school was over, she wandered around her afternoon classes and apologized to all her teachers. Most were understanding and gave her the notes and homework. Only one gaver her a little trouble, but even he had to give in, albeit grumbling. That finished, she went to her locker to get her things together and to wait for the others.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 Rembart
Eliot walked up to Lucy with a big grin on his face. "Hey. Just warning you, if you come to my house, you'll probably be shocked." He lived in a huge mansion.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:35 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 Rena

"Hey," Rena greeted, walking over to Seraphim's locker. "I heard you went to the nurse after lunch or so. Are you feeling any better?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:38 pm

"A little," Seraphim said. "My head's stopped hurting, at least. How was the rest of your day? Rose and Darcia didn't get too crazy, did they?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:42 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 0045-a11

Lucy chuckled,

"I've seen and been through a lot, so you may be surprised yourself," She said. After all, she was supposed to be twenty five years old. Not only had she gained a lot of knowledge, she gained a huge amount of experiance, "we'll see I guess."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:44 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia turned the corner, grabbing Rose around the waist and nuzzling into her hair, purring, "Mmm, you smell so good today. Is it something new?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose hid a blush and covered up her sudden embarassment with a roll of her eyes, "You're just horny." She spotted the other two and walked over, the other still attached to her.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:46 pm

Rena smiled. "No. They were just their usual selves. You know, I think Rose has a crush on Darcia or something. She won't leave the poor guy alone. Anyway, I'm glad you're feeling a little better. Do you want me to walk you home just in case?" she asked before seeing both Darcia and Rose heading their way.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:53 pm

"N-no, I can walk home on my own," she said. Seraphim didn't want Rena meeting her dad.

The other two coming was a welcome distraction. "Hi, guys! How was your day?" Rena was right. They did seem closer than family or friends.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 11 Rembart
"I still think you'll be surprised." Eliot led the way to his car and opened the door politely for Lucy. When she climbed in, he went over to the driver's seat and climbed in.

The ride was actually pretty short. It never took long to get ot his driveway. It was going up the driveway that took a few minutes. It was like a winding road, which went through open lawns and gardens before finally going up a hill, where the huge mansion he lived in sat. "Well? What do you think?" he asked.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:08 pm

Rose smiled, "It was goOOD!" Her voice hit a surprising note when she felt a tongue on her ear, "Darcia!" She pushed him away with a blush, "God, go hump a tree."

Darcia was going to get embarassed, but his hormones and instincts told him to act otherwise....and the fact he knew Rose had a crush on him, "Mmm but I don't want a tree."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:12 pm

Rena leaned over and whispered in Seraphim's ear. "I believe my assumption was right about those two."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:13 pm

Seraphim felt her face light up at the sight of the two getting intimate. "U-um, we can leave, if you want," she said awkwardly. "I-it's um... a little weird to watch."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:18 pm

Rose kicked him in the balls, "Nothing happened! Ignore it! How were your days?!" She ignored the whimpering on the floor.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:19 pm

"It was just a typical day for me," Rena replied, trying to keep from bursting out into laughter.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:20 pm

"U-um, I was in the nurse's office the rest of the day, so not much happened for me." The thoughts of her flight with Zayden were still fresh in her mind, but she wouldn't bring it up. She'd promised not to tell.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:39 pm

Rose grinned, "Aw well, I have to leave early, I'm planting a garden with my dad!" She casted some blizzard magic on Darcia's crotch, grinned evilly when he glared at her and dashed off.
Darcia groaned, holding the newly formed ice in place, "I can't believe she did that, one of them almost popped!" His voice was squeakily high, "I don't understand her at all!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:40 pm

"I'm not sure anyone does," Seraphim said. "I mean, I think I get her a little, but I've never met anyone like her before."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:49 pm

"It must be her way of flirting or something," Rena stated. "In her own, twisted way."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:53 pm

Darcia frowned, "God, girls are weird." He staggered to gain his footing and was hunched over somewhat still in pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 pm

"Ah, um, are you okay?" she asked. Of course he wasn't. It didn't take long for her to decide taking his pain was a decent option. She wouldn't take all of it. Only a little. Carefully, she touched his shoulder, then winced slightly as the pain entered her. Not nearly as bad as she'd thought. It was almost like having cramps, which she could handle.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:01 pm

Darcia blinked, a frown crossing his features as he stood up more, his pointed ears flicked back, "What did you do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:03 pm

"I don't know what you mean," Seraphim replied, holding her lower stomach a little. "I need to sit down for a second." She wabbled over to a nearby bench and sat down. Okay, worse than cramps, but at least it was in the same area. It would be easy to fake.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:09 pm

Rena frowned and sat down beside Seraphim. "Hey, are you okay? Do you want me to call my dad? He'd probably drive you home or something if you're not feeling well to walk."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 am

"No, no, I'm fine," Seraphim lied. "Um, if you have some advil or something, though, that would be great." She didn't want to get a ride home. Her dad would freak.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next