Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 10 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 10 Rena

Rena nodded. "I don't have a big family, either. It's just me and my dad as well. Having a big family would be nice, though," she added before taking a bite out of her apple.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 10 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:10 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 10 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia sighed, "It's less of a family at dinner, more of a -"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 10 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose finished, "-kill and grab some grub quick. His mom has perfected hoarding food like no other."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:47 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 10 0045-a11

Lucy no longer had the ability to smell, so the spray didn't effect her in anyway. She couldn't smell it, so why should she pretend it bothers her when it doesn't,

"I don't use perfume or any type of spray," She said honestly, "Oh...how'd they managed to fit all of these tapes into this tiny little thing?" She questioned out loud.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 10 Armona10

Zayden decided that he had skipped all the classes that he didn't particularly like, so he decided to head back. He flew over an open field, which would get him back to school faster. Little did he know that men were actually hunting ducks as he flew by. He was so high, that it was impossible to tell what kind of creature he was. A shot rang out, he felt a wound form on his shoulder, Damn it! He thought bitterly, then flew a little further before landing behind the school. He sat onto the ground trying to clot the wound, not bothering to fold back his wings,

"Damn, I need to be more careful. If that would have hit my wing I would've been screwed."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:13 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 10 Girl-1
Seraphim frowned. "So... do you live at a boarding house or something? If you aren't really family, then what? House mates?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 10 Rembart
Eliot stared at Lucy in wonder. "Um, there are no tapes. All the music is stored as data, which doesn't take up real space, I don't think. You download music off the internet for it."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:40 pm

Darcia grinned, "No...it's kind of, well my dad runs this buisness with his old colleagues and new ones and we all live together."

Rose chuckled, "In this badass castle."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:43 pm

"A castle, really? I bet that's neat," Rena mused. "So, what is this business that your father runs exactly?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Darcia looked uncomfortable for a bit, "Ohh...errr...a buisness of hearts."

Rose giggled and nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:52 pm

"Like a heart surgeon or something?" Rena inquired, slightly confused by Darcia's vague answer.

((I just had to write this XD))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Darcia smiled weakly, "Sure...we could use a few heart donations..."

Rose rolled her eyes at his pun.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:36 pm

"U-um, I'm afraid I'm sort of still using mine," Seraphim said awkwardly. "But I am an organ donar, so if I die..." Like hell her dad would let her give up her organs. Until she was eighteen, her body parts belonged to him, even if she was dead... which with the way her dad was acting lately, it might not be too long until then.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:48 am

Lucy thought about it, she had computers around when she was alive, but they were really slow and it took forever to even download one song,

"That must take a really long time," She said thinking about it, "to download all those songs I mean."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:01 am

"If your computer's runs well and is on a fast connection it doesn't," Eliot replied with a grin. "I wouldn't suggest using the school computers, since they're slower than molassus in an igloo, but your home one should be pretty good. Unless it's as ancient as the school's..." He frowned. "Hey, you could come over my house and use my computer to download stuff. It's the fastest one in town, I'd bet."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:50 pm

[I am the Tensaiga then...I bring it back to life!!!]
Darcia laughed, "No....it's not exactly that kind of heart."

Rose smirked, "Yeah, it involves....well...nevermind."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:23 pm

Seraphim was about to respond to that when the bell to the end of the period rang. "Oh, I guess lunch is over." She stood, gritting her teeth slightly. Sitting and talking to her friends, she'd forgotten about the pain she was in. "Well, we should probably get to class."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:02 pm

"I suppose," Rena replied, standing up and gathering her things. "Hopefully this class won't be too boring," she added.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Darcia sighed unhappily, "I guess I'll see you later after class-" He was cut off when Rose linked their arms together and dragged him to his next class.

Rose smiled, "Toodles guys!" She waved while dragging dog-boy behind her, who looked startled to say the least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:18 pm

"Bye. I hope the rest of your day goes well." And with that she went to her own class. Or she would have, except that she was feeling a bit lightheaded. She couldn't avoid it anymore. She went to the nurse, and after saying she simply had a bit of a headache, laid down on one of the cots.

"Ah, the bell." Eliot turned back to Lucy. "Want me to walk you to class?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:25 pm

Lucy didn't realize how much time had passed. She glanced over at the clock as the bell rang. She placed her new items among her old ones within her draw-string bag. She stood up then looked up at Eliot, who was much taller then her, and was currently speaking to her. She didn't feel the blush that had hit her cheeks, but she somehow knew that it was there,

"If it isn't out of your way."

Zayden happened to be outside the clinic's room. He was sitting behind the window, cursing quietly to himself, as he created a makeshift bandage, even though he knew that the wound would be fully healed by the next day. He stretched his wings before folding them back and out of sight,

"I'm going to be late for class, that's for sure..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:16 pm

Seraphim heard something and poked her head out the window. "Zayden? What are you doing out here?" she asked meekly. "Are you okay?"

Eliot took her hand. "Your class is on the way," he said, leading Lucy down the hall. He stopped at her class and said, "See you after school. If you'd like, you can come over my house and I can show you how to work your MP3 player better."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:48 pm

Lucy smiled,

"Maybe," She said before she entered into her classroom, "Bye for now."

Zayden flinched,

"Ermmm...yeah....I'm just skipping class, that's all," He lied, well, partly lied. He was a little surprised that he had attarcted attention to himself. He had tried so hard to stay quiet and conceal himself, "What are you doing?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:06 pm

"I'm not feeling too well," Seraphim admitted. That was mostly true. She'd told the nurse she had a headache, which she did, but she hadn't mentioned her various injuries.

Eliot smiled and waved before practically skipping to his next class. All right!

He'd completely forgotten about the full moon that night.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:06 pm

Zayden studied her for a long time, deciding that the human seemed harmless, he sat down on the window ledge. He closed his eyes, letting the sun warm his skin,

"You saw them, didn't you?" He asked, but in a rather calm tone, "after I returned to the classroom, you've been staring at me with strange looks. I am not angry with you." He opened his eyes, looking at her,

"Because it appears you haven't told anyone. You should rest if you aren't feeling well and not waste energy speaking. I either do that or fly, an ability I don't believe you pocess."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:12 pm

"I think they're amazing, your wings," Seraphim said, the tiniest hint of envy in her voice. "And you're probably right that I should rest, but I hate sitting around and doing nothing."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:17 pm

Zayden rested against the side of the window,

"So, in order for you to rest, you must be occupied?" He questioned, he stood up, walking over to her, "Do you think you would be able to trust me, for twenty minutes or so?" He brushed a few of his black bangs out of his face, his dark eyes looking at her.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Seraphim blushed a little and looked away. "I-I'm not sure... I have a bit of a problem... with men..."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next