Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:55 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 Girl-1
Seraphim stood when the bell ring and headed off to her class. "I'll see you guys later," she said to Rose and Darcia. Hopefully by lunch the topic would be dropped.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 Rembart
The look of confusion on Lucy's face didn't escape Eliot's notice. Maybe she's not tech-savvy, he thought to himself. He'd just have to teach her how to use it at lunch, especially since he'd downloaded a bunch of songs, especially oldies, for her. Including one with her name in it.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:14 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 Rena

Rena entered her music class. She was the first person there and she did not see the teacher, so she sat down her bag and sat at the piano. After flexing her fingers, she began to play a small tune. Her worry for her new friend quickly slipped into the back of her mind once she was lost in the music. She closed her eyes, enjoying her sweet escape.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:38 pm

[Waiting on the werewolf rumble from your end Destiny.]
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 DarciaRoseTCtM-1-1
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 DarciaRoseTCtM-2

Darcia sighed, looking upset at Serpahim's blatant lies to cover up her problems, "You shouldn't say things like that, you're only making it worse." He wrinkled his nose a bit, "Are you wearing something to repel me?"

Rose giggled, "My Dad said to wear it around this time, apparently it's working." She went into Ren'a classroom and Darcia headed down the hall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:10 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 0045-a11

Lucy finally sat down at a lunch table, she sighed to herself. Sometimes she grew bored of school. Sure, she would get the highest marks since she knew all the ninth grade work so well, but it was boring for her to do the same worksheets, year after year after year.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:17 pm

At last it was time for lunch. Seraphim sat at the table they'd all been the day before. Hopefully, they wouldn't press her for more answers regarding her injuries. If they did, she might just break down.

Eliot grinned at Lucy when he arrived at the lunch table. "Hey, I couldn't help but notice the confused look with the MP3 player. Want me to show you how to use it?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:19 pm

"Hey, Seraphim" Rena greeted, sitting in the chair right next to her. "How was your classes this morning?" She had decided not to press the issue. It was probably best if she waited for Seraphim to finally speak up.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:28 pm

"They were pretty good," Seraphim replied. "I burned myself in chemistry, but I'm fine otherwise."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:51 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 DarciaRoseTCtM-1-1
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 DarciaRoseTCtM-2

Darcia came around the corner of the lunchroom and approached where Rena and Seraphim were, only to be ambushed from behind and noogied by Rose, "Why....why do you always do that?" He sat down with a pout on his face.

Rose laughed, "Because you hate it. So how is everyone?" She made sure to 'air out' her shirt, spreading the scent and making Darcia gag in response.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:51 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 0045-a11

Lucy looked at him,

"To be honest, I have no idea what it is," She said with a nervous laugh, "I've seen them around, but I don't know what it does or how to use it." She explained, not really embarrassed about it, more wondering if she should know what it is and how to use it.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 pm

"I'm doing well," Seraphim replied to Rose before wrinkling her nose. "That's an... interesting perfume you're wearing." It smelled absolutely terrible, but she didn't want to be rude. "What is it, exactly?" It didn't repulse her, as it did the other werewolves in the area.

"It's an MP3 player. You use it to listen to music. Here." He took the earbuds and put them in Lucy's ears. "Then you turn it on and it'll play music. Like this." He showed her the buttons to push.

That's when the smell wafted over. He literally choked on the air. "Okay!" he gasped. "Who sprayed what?" Eliot always had trouble with strong smells, like the perfumes girls seemed to bathe in on a regular basis, but this took the cake.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:35 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 OCRPRoscia-1
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 9 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1
Darcia gagged at the smell.

Rose grinned, "werewolf repellent."

Last edited by The Indeed That Never Was on Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:38 pm

Seraphim let out a small eep. "Oh, well, then that is a good thing," she said, not quite sure what was going on. She then heard Eliot's exclaimation. "Sorry! Rose is just wearing something really strong." She didn't say what, of course.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:47 pm

Rena blinked. "Wow. Does this... wolf repellent really work?" she questioned.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:50 pm

Darcia growled lightly at Rose.

Rose giggled, "Sure does, do you see him looking aroused?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:51 pm

"Eh? Um, er..." Okay, this conversation was getting really awkward very fast. "H-how were your morning classes?" Seraphim asked her friends.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:52 pm

"Uh... I guess not. Although I'm not so sure what he'd look like if he were to be aroused," Rena replied. This topic was quite awkward for sure. "My classes were fine. I had music class today, which I love," she replied, glad that Seraphim had changed the subject.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:00 pm

Darcia smirked, "Like she'd know either." He dodged a swipe and smiled, "My morning was fine, but then I saw this ugly...horrid pink head of hair and -" he was whacked in the face with Rose's purse.

Rose growled, "SHUT UP! My hair is beautiful." She ran her hand through it to check and turned back to the girls, "Oh mine was fun."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:04 pm

"I managed to burn myself in Chemistry," Seraphim said with a small laugh. "Nothing exceiting except for that." She munched at her sandwhich for a moment, then, "So what are you eating?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:29 pm

Rena pointed to the apple in front of her. "I haven't had an appetite lately. My dad thinks I'm coming down with something," she replied. "But I feel fine. He's just overreacting."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:39 pm

Darcia felt embarassed when he looked around at the girls' lunches, which were small and he was eating a huge lunch and stuffing his face. He tried to eat slower to make it less obvious.

Rose grinned at Rena, "Not having an appetite is fine. You can just cut Darcia's in half and you'll be great!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:42 pm

Seraphim eyed Darcia's lunch enviously. All she had was a sandwhich and a bag of chips. She didn't have money to buy lunch, but there wasn't all that much in her house to bring. Her dad held the money hostage in the house, and while she was able to go grocery shopping every week, her dad spent most of their money on beer and cigarettes.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:52 pm

Darcia felt he was being stared at and he looked up at Seraphim, "You want some?" He offered his sub, "I can get more from the castle if you'd like."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:56 pm

"You wouldn't mind sharing?" Seraphim felt terrible, taking Darcia's food, but she'd already finished her lunch and was still a little hungry. She gratefully accepted a piece of his sub and bit into it. It was as delicious as it had looked. "Thank you so much."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:00 pm

Darcia smiled, "I don't mind at all. I'm glad you said thanks, I normally have to deal with ten guys fighting over a chicken-wing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:01 pm

Seraphim chuckled. "I've never had to deal with anyone fighting over anything. I don't have any siblings. It's just me and my father." Her crazy abusive father, she added mentally.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next