Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:14 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 Keegan-2

Keegan noticed Darcia elbowing Rose and chuckled slightly. "Oh, I apologize. You seem to have a mate already. You shouldn't anger him."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 Rena

Rena was going to ask if Zayden wanted to join. However, he had already left. Shrugging, she turned back to her small group and snorted slightly at Keegan's comment.

"Aww. You're a gentleman? How sweet," she cooed.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:09 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 Rembart
"Well, you haven't seen her in a long time, right?" Eliot popped a french fry in his mouth. "I know I get nervous when my parents come home 'cause of that." Well, that and they're jerks, he added mentally.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 SayaTrain
"Have as much as you want," Aden said, pushing quite a bit of his lunch to Yuuta. He could tell the kid was hungry just by the way he was acting. "Did you forget your lunch or something?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:20 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 0045-a11

Lucy smiled at him,

"Well, things are different for girls. Girls can see an old friend or family they haven't seen in a while and be best friends without feeling nervous or akward," She said, "but with all these years I've noticed that for boys it doesn't seem to be the same case unforunately." She then laughed at herself,

"I make myself sound like such an old bat!"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 Yuuta_14

"No, it's not that. I just couldn't afford one for today, nor can I afford one for tomorrow. But the day after I think I'll be able to if I skip breakfast, but I'm used to it since I always skip breakfast." Yuuta responded, people usually didn't question him when he spoke except where were his parents. He usually flat out told them the same thing every single time: Dad's dead and I don't give a damn where my mom is.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 Zayden15

Zayden decided that instead of waiting to see Seraphim the next day, he would see her now. He got up and began to head towards the back of the cafeteria, but he stopped at Rena's table. He couldn't help but notice the glum expression on one of the other student's faces. He decided he owed Rena one, so he would repay her by cheering up him. He walked up to the white haired kid, pressing his fingers to the sides of his lips and pushing them up to form a smile. Then he smiled himself,

"A smile fits you best." He said in a deep tone before pulling away and leaving the cafeteria.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:10 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose smiled, winking at Keegan, "Oh don't worry sweetie, a threesome could be fun~"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia growled now, "I do not agree, wolves don't share."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby head perked up instantly when Zayden did this, his eyes went half-lidded and he touched his face, sniffing at the scent the boy had left behind. That sexy demon had definently perked him up.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:06 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 Keegan-2

Keegan laughed. "Yes, I've heard wolves don't typically like to share. Quite frankly, I don't like sharing much either," he stated, leaning back into his chair and folding his arms.

Rena gazed at the boy curiously. "So, Keegan... are you magical or something?" she asked.

Keegan smiled slightly, looking Rena in the eye. "I just find 'magical' beings intriguing, Miss Rena. It's not every day you go to a high school with a pack of wolves around," he replied vaguely, a small chuckle escaping his throat.

"Are you magical?" he inquired.

Rena frowned, shaking her head. "No, no. I'm human," she replied back.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:32 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 Girl-1
Seraphim winced and set the book she was reading down. She'd just taken her pain medication. Her back shouldn't be hurting. Carefully, she reached over her shoulder and touched the pain's epicenter and let out a small cry. It hurt and scared her to death. There were two small lumps under her shirt, and warm sticky blood. She ran to the bathroom and lifted her hair and shirt to try to get a better look. Between her shoulder blades were the two bumps. The skin was just beginning to split from the strain of containing whatever it was underneath.

The lumps seemed to move, and Seraphim bit back a scream. She collapsed to her hands and knees on the tile floor. Blood ran down her back and dripped onto the floor. Tears were streaming from her eyes. She wished she would pass out, it hurt so much.

"I guess it is a difference between guys and girls," Eliot said thoughtfully. "But even if you're nervous, I'll be there with you, okay?" He patted her on the head affectionately.

Aden frowned at Yuuta. "Seriously? Dude, I'm gonna ask my dad to pack triple tomorrow. No one should go hungry. Ever. Even if you are a bit of a jerk in gym class." He grinned at him.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:50 pm

Lucy frowned,

"Maybe...it'd be best if I went alone..."

"If you do that, I won't eat for three days," He said, he hated when he burdened people or remotely got close to people, because then they would be dragged into his life, "I've been hungry pleanty of times." He showed off his fingernails, which were full of white spots, which symbollized malnutriction.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Eliot frowned. "Well, I'm taking you there at the very least," he said. "I don't want you going that far on your own. There are all kinds of weirdoes out there, you know?"

"That makes no sense," Aden pointed out. "How would my bringing food for you mean you don't eat for a few days? You'd actually have something to eat."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:18 pm

You're being so kind to me, yet I think you do not understand what will happen. I don't think you get that I will leave this world once I meet with my mother one last time. Don't you realize I'm going to cross over, and never be seen in this world again? You don't understand...it's not that I don't want you to go because I hate you...it's because I love you and want to protect you from the sorrow that will follow after...

"You can give a man a fish, to feed himself for one day, but he will starve from hunger and die from not knowing how to fish on his own," Yuuta said, "I have to fend for myself. I don't need to rely on anyone. Nobody." He said the last word with a strong tone. Yuuta wanted to completely take care of himself, and protect others from himself. He already made one friend worry too much about him. He didn't need another person in that wagon.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:29 pm

"So I can come with you, then?" he asked, just making sure. if she refused him again, he wouldn't come. It was up to her.

Aden rolled his eyes. "But if think the person knows how to fish, but can't, they'll never live to fish another day," he pointed out. "Just eat the freaking food. If you don't eat, you aren't going to live much longer."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:39 pm

Zayden had been flying for a while before he finally landed where he needed to be. However, his tengu senses kicked in as he felt an aura of pressure and pain within the space. My assumption was correct. However, this is no setting for the coming of them. He appeared to the same place that Seraphim was, wearing a rather serious face. He was serious or apathetic most of the time, so it wasn't much of a difference for him. He placed on the back of her shirt. They were just about ready, but the clothing was holding them back, causing more pain then needed. So, he pulled up the shirt on the back side, but was sure that the front of her shirt still covered her. He undid the other piece of clothing in the way, but left the ends draping at her sides. As a child, they used a sweetened piece of park for me, because of my fangs and the pain. However, she doesn't pocessess fangs, nor do I poccessess such an item. Zayden improvised. He opened her jaw and put his arm there instead, not flinching in pain or worried about the blood being drawn from his arm.

Lucy was stuck. I shouldn't deprive him of the oppertunity and I should inform him on what's going to happen. If I don't, I'll be a really crummy friend.

"Um...Eliot, do you know what happens...after I get my lingering regret to disappear," She said in all seriousness, "after I meet my mother...I'll pass over. I won't be here anymore. It's up to you what you want to do. But after today, I won't be around anymore."

"That would be nice actually, to die right now," Yuuta trailed off, looking out the window, seeming to be in much thought...and he looked so calm. However, it was obvious that there was something else that was going through his head, but it wasn't obvious what it was, "I wouldn't mind at all."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:49 pm

Seraphim was in too much pain to feel awkward about Zayden moving her clothing. When he put his arm in her mouth, she couldn't help but bite down. It was too painful to think, but this was only the start.

She felt the tearing of flesh, an explosion of pain, as small apendages ripped from her back. She collapsed, gasping for air. If she could look behind her, she would have seen two small wings sticking out from her back at odd angles with down feathers like a young birds, covered in blood. She felt dizzy and sick, but somehow she was able to get back to her knees. "Z-Zayden, what are you doing here?"

Eliot sighed and pulled her into a hug again. "If this will be the last I'll see you, then I'll definitely come. I want as much time with you as I can have before that."

Aden stood and punched him. "Moron! If you die, people will miss you!" he snapped. He'd gotten injured before, almost died once in a hunting accident. Death was real to him, and he knew what would be left behind.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Zayden pulled away and watched as the wound healed itself, due to his strong recovering ability as a tengu. After examining the little "Stubs" in his eyes, he sighed of relief. They were healthy. Sometimes if the wings don't grow in right, one has to cut them off and let them regrow,

"I had a gut feeling."

Lucy looked at him slightly confused,

"But, why would you want to come," She asked, "I mean, it's like watching the one you love die." She then let one of her eyes wander to Rena, she had something important to tell her,

"And...do you think you can convince Rena to go with us? Please don't ask why..."

"I doubt that," Yuuta said with a completely serious face, "afterall, the one who cares for me is on the other side also, so that means I'd be meeting him there. Ahh, who am I kidding? I'm going straight to hell." He chuckled, a strange smile on his face. I won't ever be able to make it to heaven like you, Daddy.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:23 pm

Seraphim struggled to her feet to see her wings in the mirror. They were tiny, hardly longer than her hand, and still covered in blood. She couldn't even tell what color they were. And her back was still bleeding slightly, but at least the pain had become nothing more than a slight ache. "I should wash these off before the blood stains," she said. It was obvious the feathers were light, whatever color they were.

Eliot hugged Lucy to him even tighter. "Some people would give their left arm to be there for a loved when before they die," he said quietly. When she asked him if they could convince Rena, he said, "Perhaps, but she seems really torked with me for some reason. You'll have to ask her."

Tears stung Aden's eyes, though he stubbornly blinked them back. "You just don't get it, do you?!" He punched Yuuta again, even harder this time. Maybe violence was the only way to get through to this moron.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:37 pm

"I would wait. Do it now and the feathers will fall off. They haven't grown strong yet. I would wait for the stems to harden...about an hour," Zayden explained, "this makes you unhuman. But you aren't tengu either. Tengu get wings at a much younger age. All of them. I do not know what species you are."

"She's always giving me death glares," Lucy explained, "so I have a feeling she won't listen to anything I say. I feel like my words won't get through to her until the right time. I guess I'll have to try though."

Yuuta frowned,

"Hey Cat Eyes that hurt," He said, He probably reopened the wound. Better keep that to myself. He then looked back at Aden who was hiding his face, "there's no need to be concerned. I don't need to get anything. All I have to do is fight, make money, and breathe."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:43 pm

"Eh? B-but what if it stains?" Seraphim asked, worried. "Blood dries this icky brown color. I'd know." Yes, she was more worried about what her wings would look like, not that she wasn't human.

"I wish you the best of luck with that," Eliot said, not in the least bit sarcastically.

Aden glared at him, the tears finally spilling over. "You're a moron!" he shouted before grabbing his lunch bag and storming off, leaving the remains of his lunch on the table.

(time skip?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:52 pm

--After School--

"There, no more remains," Zayden said as he pulled away. He convinced her to wait and gently removed the metallic red liquid from her wings, revealing a white color, "White...many species associate with that color. White is very rare however in most species."

After school, Lucy had found Rena. She swallowed a lump in her throat and approached her,

"Hey, I know this sounds crazy, selfish, and extremely stupid, but I need you to come with Eliot and I somewhere. It won't make sense now, but it will later," She began to walk away, but turned back, "I promise. I need you to take care of Eliot for me, alright?" She then waited out at the front.

Yuuta sighed, he was currently at his job moving storage boxes. However, instead of being blank minded, he had something else running through his mind. Why the hell did that kid start crying? I don't get it. He's not a girl...I think...so he wouldn't be PMSing...I didn't really do anything to him that would hurt his feelings. Geez. Now he's got me thinking about him. Stupid Cat Eyes. Whatever. I shouldn't worry about it. Maybe he'll stop coming around me. That might be for the best.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:57 pm

Rena stood there silent for a moment and watched as Lucy walked out. She wasn't sure what had just happened, but Lucy's last words worried her slightly once they sunk in, so she followed after her.

"Hey!" she called out before finally reaching the girl at the front of the school. "What do you mean? Is something the matter with Eliot?" she questioned.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:58 pm

"Are they really?" She tried to peer over her shoulder, but could only make out a haze of white in the corner of her vision. It was so hard to see things right behind her. "But they're so tiny," she said, trying to flex them and wincing when she strained the new muscles with the too quick movement too soon. "I can't fly with these or anything, though I guess I can hide them okay if they stay small."

Eliot went to his locker and got his things together quickly so he could take Lucy to see her mother. What she said still haunted him. This would be the last time he'd see her. He was determined that the last thing she saw was a smile on his face.

Aden slammed his locker shut and stomped past Yuuta. He wasn't going to deal with the ass. Yuuta probably didn't even know what he'd done to make him mad. Whatever. It didn't matter. It wasn't like he saw anything in that asshole anyway.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:21 pm

"Wings don't stay small. They grow to be at least the size of your body. You learn to fold them back despite the discomfort," Zayden said with a half frown, slightly tilting his head, "are you sure you're parents are human?"

"I can't explain it, but nothing is wrong with Eliot yet," She said, Lucy was wearing a strange smile, yet, it was genuine, "things won't make sense now, but you'll understand in the end. Just save questions you have to Eliot later, alright?" She replied, waiting by Eliot's car.

Yuuta looked at the tender red skin on his arm, that had been a wound from the day before, which had gotten punched. He sighed continuing to do his work. He didn't try to make friends nor would he try to save a friendship that a person that had tried to form one with him. Yuuta was just that way and he already felt bad about doing it to Temari.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:49 pm

"I'm pretty sure," Seraphim replied, unsure of herself now. "I'm sure my mom would've told me if I'd sprout wings or something before she died. I mean, I was little, but I think I was old enough to tell about that kind of thing." She furled and unfurled her wings a few times, still getting used to the feeling of the wings moving.

Eliot got to his car and saw the two girls near it. "Hey, Rena. You coming with us?" He was surprised that Lucy could convince her so quickly.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:29 pm

"Um, I suppose," she replied, pulling out her cell phone to text her dad. He was going to be late picking her up anyway, and she'd rather be doing something instead of sitting up at the school for the whole time until he got there.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:22 pm

Zayden thought about it for a long time. Perhaps he would have to sneak home and check out his family's library to look to see what type of specie she could be,

"I'll have to research."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 24 Fv_jjy11

Lucy watched as they finally stopped at the house. In the car, she changed her form so that it was the real her once more. Once Eliot stopped she stepped out of the car and walked up the pathway. She never had been to this house before, but she knew it was her mothers. In the garden near the gate were roses, the roses that her mother loved to grow. She smiled softly and then rang the front doorbell.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Seraphim sighed. "How am I supposed to explain wings to Rena and her dad?" she asked. "Rena I think I could talk to, but her dad..." She shook her head. "I don't think he'd get it. He's nice and all, but..."

Eliot watched Lucy go up the walk and had the intense urge to run after her, but he stayed in the car, gripping the steering wheel. He wanted to be there until the very end, but somehow, he didn't think he could keep a smile on his face when she... Screw it. "I'm going with her," he informed Rena, putting the car in park and following after Lucy. He wouldn't let her go alone.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Confused, Rena quickly got out herself and was about to follow after the two. However, she stopped. Something was telling her that whatever was about to occur in a few moments did not involve her, so she made her way back over to the car and leaned up against the passenger side door slightly. For some reason, she was beginning to feel sad.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next