Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:46 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 Zayden15

"I'll return. I'm rather curious...about something," Zayden said before leaping out of the window and taking off into the air, determined to make it to his house and find a book or two without getting caught, "curious."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 Fv_jjy11

Lucy smiled when it was her mother, who was much older and wore a confused looke when she answered,

"Hi there, mom," She said, she was led into the livingroom and was instantly embraced by her mother. She herself started to cry. She talked to her and told her the things that she was going to tell her on that day. She was smiling, happy to see her mother. She even laughed. She then pulled away, "so, I've been waiting, because I wanted to say good-bye to you before I joined Dad. I'm glad I was able to do that." She watched as her body began to glow a soft gold. She smiled,

"I can't stay much longer. I have to go now," She said, she turned to Eliot, smiling brightly, "thank you for helping me. You're a real life savior and someone that's great to be around. But there's three things I want you to always know. One, live life in best efforts, don't let thoughts of me make you not live, love, and marry. Two, don't ever give up or give in to anyone's opinions, no matter what anyone says about you. Three, don't ever forget that I love you. So I want what the best for you will be." She said giving him an embrace that would be the last.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:53 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 Rembart
Eliot felt the tears stinging his eyes as Lucy began to disappear. When she told him her three things to remember and hugged him, he held her close to him, knowing this would be the last time ever. "I will. I'll never forget what you've told me. I love you."

He felt her vanishing in his arms, and then she was gone. He was holding nothing against him, his arms wrapped around just his chest. At last he let the tears spill over. He'd kept his word to himself. He hadn't let Lucy see him cry. He wiped away the tears and said to Lucy's mother, "She was a great kid. You should be proud of her," before going back to his car, back to Rena. His eyes were slightly red from crying.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:58 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 Rena

Rena had watched the scene unfold and placed a hand over her chest. What had happened had yet to fully wrap itself around her mind. She felt almost guilty for the way she had been acting, especially after seeing the look on Eliot's face after he had approached the car. He had loved Lucy and she was now gone.

Lucy's words to Rena began to make some sense. However, she was unsure of what to say to Eliot. Rena swallowed hard and approached the heartbroken teen, placing a comforting hand on his shoulder.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:09 pm

"This sucks," Eliot muttered, rubbing away the freshly spilt tears. "For her to disappear like that..." He shook his head. "Let's head back." But he probably wasn't good to drive.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 am

Rena frowned slightly. She knew as well that it probably wasn't a good idea for him to be driving. He didn't look good at all.

"Hey, I know this area. There's a park a few blocks away if I'm not mistaken. Come on. I don't think you should be driving at the moment, Eliot," she said. "I'm sure it'll be okay to leave your car here for a little bit. Twenty minutes tops."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:13 am

Eliot nodded and followed Rena to the park, which was empty but for them. He sat down in one of the swings and stared at his feet. He hadn't felt this devistated since being bitten and becoming a werewolf. No, since murdering that student while he was in wolf form.The tears began to well anew, and he buried his face in his hands.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 am

Rena sat down in the swing next to Eliot. She was still unsure if she should say anything, so she decided that it was best for him to cry and get it out of his system. She wanted to cry herself due to guilt for how the way she had been acting for the last couple of weeks, but she wouldn't do it here. She took in a deep breath, slowly letting it out, before turning to Eliot.

"I'm sorry for the way I have been acting lately," she stated.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:31 am

Eliot looked up, surprised. The tears had slowed somewhat, but not because he was feeling better; he'd run out of tears to cry. "No. I know you were worried about your friend. That'd make anyone a little irritable." He dug in his pocket and pulled out a small pack of tissues and blew his nose.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:23 pm

Rena smiled faintly. It was true that was one of the reasons. But there was also another reason even though she didn't want to admit it. She quickly pushed that thought into the back of her mind and told herself that it didn't matter anymore and that she was just being silly about the whole thing.

"Yeah. She's doing better by the way. She'll probably be back at school anytime now. I just wished they'd find the thing that attacked her, so I can walk to school and back again...." she trailed off, watching as some children who had just arrived to play on the slide. She laughed softly.

"I used to love this park when I was little," she said, beginning to swing. "You happen to be sitting in my favorite swing. I used to think it went the highest."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 pm

"I never played in parks when I was little," Eliot admitted. "The one time I tried..." he trailed off. That was when he'd been attacked by a werewolf. He'd snuck out at the ripe old age of five to go to the park he'd seen earlier that day, and that's when the wolf attacked him. He sighed, shook his head, and stood. "Let's head back."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:27 pm

Rena nodded in agreement and got up from the swing. She looked over at Eliot and smiled. "My dad and I used to race each other back to the car. Come on," She grabbed Eliot by the hand and pulled him up. "I'll race you."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:37 pm

Eliot shook his head. "I hope it won't offend you, but I don't feel much like running." He just wanted to go home and sulk in silence now.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:51 pm

"Thanks for the ride home," Rena said as Eliot had pulled into her driveway. She pulled out a piece of paper and a pen and wrote something down, handing it to Eliot.

"Hey, um, if you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to give me a shout-out, okay?" she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:55 pm

Eliot took the paper and smiled. "Thank you," he said. "For everything." He pulled her into a hug. "I mean it." He hated being this needy, but when Lucy had disappeared, it felt like a hole had ripped open in his heart where the girl had fallen through.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 Girl-1
Seraphim looked out the window to see Eliot's car pull into the driveway. She grabbed a blanket and through it around her shoulders. That would work to hide the wings for now. She would tell Rena, but she didn't want Rena's dad seeing them.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:58 pm

Rena blushed slightly. "I, uh, yeah... You're welcome," she stammered before getting out of the car. She waved as he left before going inside.

"Hey, Seraphim," she greeted once she had gotten upstairs. "Are you feeling better?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 pm

Eliot drove away, feeling at least a little better than right after Lucy's passing on. He got home and went to his room to read and do some homework. Anything to forget about the pain.

"I'm feeling a lot better," Seraphim answered truthfully. She checked the hall really quick, then closed the door behind them. "Um, Rena... Can you keep a secret?" She dropped the blanket, revealing the small white wings that had sprouted from her back.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:10 pm

Rena's eyes widened. "Seraphim... What..." she trailed off. She walked closer to the other girl, examining the wings. "Well, I guess this explains the back pain. This is insane..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Seraphim sat on her bed and nodded. "I know. I don't know why I have these, but I..." she smiled. "I'm glad. I've always dreamed of flying, so I guess I can now."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:19 pm

Rena smiled as well. "Yeah, you did. Well, you're not the only one with wings at school. Now we're just going to have to figure out how to tell my father this. I'm sure he'll understand, though."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:22 pm

"No!" Seraphim gasped. "I-I don't want to tell anyone yet. I-it's a little embarassing." She wrapped the blanket around her again. "A-anyway, it's getting a little late. I'm going to bed."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:36 am

--The Next Day--
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 Zayden15

Zayden was perched up on the school's rooftop, taking in the morning sun with all of it's glory. He loved the feeling of a warm sun. He figured he would enter the school when the bell rang, but for now he would enjoy the sun's warmth and the sky's wonderful puffy, pure white clouds.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 Yuuta_14

Yuuta sighed, driving to school while smoking two cigarettes in his mouth. He was rather stressed already this morning. He finally pulled into the parking lot, smashing his cigarettes into the cement. He entered the school, taking seven pills, the highest he's ever taken before. He found a table and sat down at it, his head in his arms. He was exhausted, stressed, and wounded from the night before. Some guys had broken into his house and stole all of his savings. So he was screwed. He didn't care that everyone could see how beaten he was, he was more concerned about the money he had lost.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:44 am

The next morning, Seraphim dug through her clothes for the baggiest shirt she could find to hide her wings. She checked herself in the mirror to make sure no one could see the small bumps in the fabric caused by the new addition to her back. She looked odd in the clothing; she hadn't worn it in years, but it would suffice until she could get Zayden to show her how to hide them like he did.

She came down for breakfast. For once, she was actually on time.

Eliot whined as his alarm clock went off. He didn't feel like going to school. He felt like crap, but he knew he had to go or else his parents would kill them the next time they came home.

He climbed out of bed, got ready as best he could, and then left. He didn't feel much like eating breakfast.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 SayaTrain
Aden was at the school bright and early. Of course, that meant nothing to do until the bell rang. He noticed Yuuta beaten up and went over to him. "Wow. You look like shit," he said. He really needed to learn the meaning of tact. "What the hell happened to you?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:09 pm

Rena had quickly finished her breakfast and stood from the table. "So, are you ready to go back to school, Seraphim?" she asked. "A lot of people can't wait to see you. Be prepared for a million questions coming your way."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:06 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose skipped to the school with a bit of happiness in her step, "C'mon guys. I can practically sense something exciting happened while we were gone. Damn those missions your dad assigns."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia rolled his eyes as they entered the school and headed for the lunchroom, "Hey, someone has to be the leader and I doubt anything REALLY interesting will happen, humans ya know."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby fell behind them, looking the school up and down, "I don't know, I smell something new. It's.....sweet smelling. The opposite of the heartless."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:04 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 25 Keegan-2

"Hey," Keegan greeted, walking up next to Rose, Toby, and Darcia. "Have any of you seen Rena around yet?" he asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next