Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 14 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:38 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 14 Rembart
"Something big attacked her," Eliot said, knowing that Darcia would know exactly what he meant. "We're planning on visiting her after school today in the hospital."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 14 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:41 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 14 Rena

Rena nodded before turning to Darcia. "Violence is never the answer. From the looks of it, it look like you won, though... or you used that Cure spell thing..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:48 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 14 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia nodded towards Eliot, knowing EXACTLY what he meant, "That's a pity, she was so fragile." He sighed, "I wish I could go with you but you're right Rena, I deserve the punishment so it's directly home after school. No moonbathing or anything!" He pouted.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 14 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose rolled her eyes, "Yes, because bathing naked in moonlight is such a perk." She turned towards Rena, "Mind if I hop a ride with you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:52 pm

Rena smiled and nodded. "I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind." She stood, grabbing her bag. "Anyway, I think I'm going to go to the music room and play the piano for a bit before first period. It... it helps me clear my head."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Eliot nodded. "I think I'll nap here. Insomnia sucks." He yawned, but he didn't get his nap. The bell rang just as he was putting his head down. He yawned again and groggily stood. "Well, I guess it's time for class instead."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Rena sighed at the sound of the bell, but then shrugged. "Well, at least I have music class first, I suppose."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:59 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 14 0045-a11

Lucy finally drew out all the books she needed, slamming the locker door with a huge BAM! She then locked it up, even though she probably didn't need to, huffed, and began to head to her first class.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 14 Armona10

Zayden sighed, rising up. He wondered if he wanted to go to his first period class or not. In a sense, he didn't want to, just in case any people questioned him. However, since he didn't go to class yesterday, he decided that he had to go today. He entered the room, sitting at a desk with a sigh.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:08 am

It was a struggle for Eliot to stumble to his first class without falling asleep. Transforming took a lot out of him, and then running around all night and getting into a wolf fight just made it worse. He really wished he had just skipped school and went straight to the hospital to check on Seraphim. He was rich. He could find anyone, if he wanted.

When he reached his first class, he collapsed into a desk and waited for class to start. He would definitely fall asleep.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:41 pm

--Lunch--

Lucy made it to lunch, but decided not to sit at her usual table, let alone sit at all. She was going to move around periodically, in attempts to avoid Eliot. All she had to do was make it lunch and then once again after school. Then she would have completely avoided him for the day. She walked around the lunch room several times, purposely walking behind large groups of people and upperclassmen.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 14 Armona10

By lunch, Zayden had grown bored of school. So he exited the building, stretched off his wings and took off into the air. He flew around for a while, before he came across a house with a television on. He stared at it through the window before noticing the news of Seraphim. He remembered the girl and felt badly for her. He went to the hospital to her window, but when he came she wasn't awake. He plucked off one of his feathers, left it on the nightstand, then took off into the air once more.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Exhausted, Eliot staggered into the lunch room and looked around. Where could she be? he thought, searching for the familiar face. He couldn't help but feel she was avoiding him. At last he spotted her behind a gaggle of Sophmore girls. He went up to her and grabbed her shoulder. "Hey, Lucy, can I talk to you for a sec?"

The girls all giggled and tripped over themselves to give them some space. They hoped that this was the inevitable break up of the famous Eliot and that they might there chance this time. Eliot simply ignored them.

"You've been avoiding me," he said quietly. "Yeah, I know I was a bit of an ass running off like that, but I... uh... forgot about something."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:49 pm

Lucy was a little upset that he had found her, but there was nothing that she could do about it. Anger boiled over her, she felt as if he was lying to her face. She had it set in her mind that Eliot wanted to kill her as that...that monster. She couldn't hold it in,

"Shut up! Stop lying! You knew what the hell you were doing, you heartless bastard!" She shouted, "I know what happened to you. You did that on purpose...didn't you!? I though that we were....just the sight of you makes my stomach turn!" She said growing very upset. Cold tears glistened down her face,

"I hate you!" She said, pushing through the girls and the stunned cafeteria, which was now silent and staring and Eliot. She took off into the hallway ignoring everyone, wiping her face.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:16 pm

Rena lifted her head up from the table at the sound of shouting to see Lucy storming off. She looked down at a few girls sitting a few chairs down to see who they were staring at.

She overheard one of the girls snicker slightly and say something in a low whisper, "I hear the guy was a total player at his old school. This confirms it."

"Yeah, I heard that as well. I also heard he had to come here because he got into big trouble or something. Apparently some kid got murdered. I wonder if he had something to do with it?"

"Oh, don't be ridiculous... But then again, you never know. I wonder what he did or said to make that freshman girl mad..."

Rena sighed, placing her head back down onto the table. She hated gossip with a passion.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Eliot chased after her. "Lucy! Wait! I can explain!" But he couldn't find her. It was like she'd disappeared. He felt sick again as he went back into the lunch room. He could already hear the whispers starting. He sat alone in the corner and poked at his lunch. He wasn't hungry anymore.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Rose came into the lunchroom and immediately heard the whispers, some were directed at Eliot, who she KNEW was a werewolf, she was no idiot, she snarled at them, "SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCHES!!!" She waved her fist in a threatening manner, the lunchroom immediately getting quiet as she strolled over and plopped next to Rena, "So how was your day?" Her 360 personality flip was a bit unnnerving.

Darcia snorted walking down the hallway when he heard that and walked into the lunchroom grinning. He sat down across from Rose and grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:35 am

Rena lifted her head and chuckled slightly. "It was fine. I just want to sleep, though. Thanks for running off those girls over there. Their petty gossip was driving me insane. I hate gossip so much."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Rose smirked, "It's no problem, I've had enough rumors about me to last a lifetime, I understand why you hate them."

Darcia eagerly ate his sandwich, chuckling softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:09 pm

--After School--

Lucy exited the school building without even grabbing her homework. At this point she just didn't care. She was just so upset and felt so betrayed that she wouldn't even bother with it. She exited the school, quicking walking down the stairs. She wanted to avoid Eliot as good as possible, so she began to leave the school. She began to walk down the street on the sidewalk, in the direction of the graveyard..

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:17 pm

After school let out, Rena walked out of the building toward her father's car and waited for Rose so that they could go to the hospital to see Seraphim.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:23 pm

Rose grinned, waving to Darcia lightly and sticking her tongue out when they approached Rena, "Haha bye bye Momma's boy!" She giggled as he disappeared and turned to Rena, "So, which way?"

Darcia rolled his eyes and waved at them before disappearing down an alley.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:38 pm

Rena nodded, leading Rose to her father's car, introducing them to one another. Not long after that, they were on their way.

"I hope her condition hasn't worsened," Rena said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:50 pm

Eliot scoured the school building in search of Lucy at the end of the day, but once again he couldn't find her. Sighing, he called his choufer and directed him to go to the hospital. He'd messed up, badly this time. Not only was the girl he had a bit of a crush on terrified of him, but she also despised him because she thought he'd wanted to eat her; granted, the wolf might have attacked her if it had smelled her when he'd transformed.

He'd also nearly killed a girl. While it was a good thing Seraphim hadn't died, now she was doomed to be a werewolf as well. It was horrible to think so, but maybe it was better if she died... Nothing was worse than going wild, losing control, and doing things you'd regret when you finally regained conciousness... He shuddered. Sometimes he wished he hadn't survived.

Well, whatever happened, she was his responsibility now. He'd have to teach her the ropes of being a wolf--hopefully without being in wolf form with her. He'd screwed up her life enough. He didn't need instincts taking over and his first pregnant girl. He sighed and looked out the window. He was anxious to get there, to throw himself on the mercy of the court and beg forgiveness.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 14 Girl-1
When Seraphim awoke, she was feeling far better. Maybe because of the drugs, but the injuries didn't hurt anymore. Except her back, which was a little sore, but the monster hadn't bitten her there, had it? But it wasn't like she could tell, though, with her arm in a cast because it had broken a bone and her otherhand hooked up to some machines and IVs.

Dazed, she looked over at the window and saw a black feather on the sill. It took a few minutes, but she realized that meant Zayden had probably been here to check on her. She smiled. It made her feel better to know someone cared.

Speaking of which, the door was flung open, revealing her father, red faced and out of breath. "H-hello--"

"What were you doing out so late?!" he shouted at her. A nurse had to hold him back from stomping over and punching her. "What were you doing, you idiot?!" He began cursing at her, and the nurse was at a loss of what to do. One of the others had run to get security, but until then, it was just her holding back this guy.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Rose nodded weakly, she was a bit green with motion sickness....having never ridden in a car before.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:01 pm

Rena turned around to face Rose as her father was parking the car. "You feeling okay, Rose? You look a little car sick. My dad is a horrible driver."

"Hey!"

"I'm just kidding," Rena laughed, unbuckling her seatbelt. She got out and opened the door for Rose.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Rose stepped out of the car slowly, blushing in embarrassment, "Thanks....I've just never been in a car before."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:32 pm

"You must like to walk like Rena here. You really shouldn't, especially with this animal -"

"Dad," Rena groaned, "don't lecture her, too."

Rena's father led them into the hospital and to where they were keeping Seraphim. A group of security men ran by them in the hallway, nearly knocking Rena over.

"What the heck was that about?" Rena asked. As they got closer to Seraphim's room, Rena began to hear the shouting.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next