Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 15 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:36 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 15 Girl-1
"You little bitch! Whore! That's what you are!" Seraphim's father shouted mercilessly. "That's what you were out doing, wasn't it?!"

"Please sir, this is a place of rest and recovery!" The nurse was at a loss for what to do. Where was security?

"Let go of me!" he shouted at the nurse, swinging and punching her in the face. He'd just missed her nose, but already her cheek was starting to swell. He made his way toward Seraphim. "I'll teach you to go selling yourself!"

Seraphim closed her eyes, unable to move. It was her only defense, she thought, tears squeezing from between her eyelids.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 15 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:38 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 15 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose's eyes narrowed and she summoned her weapon, a vine whip covered in thorns yanked the man's hand back before he could strike her, "Back off of her asshole."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 15 Rena

"Yeah, stop it!" Rena exclaimed, walking up next to Rose despite her father's protests. Rena had suspected something was going on at home, which made Seraphim the way she was, and it seemed as though she was right.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Seraphim opened her eyes when the strike didn't come and turned her head to see Rose and Rena. "W-what are you two doing here?"

Her father's eyes narrowed. "Oh, are these tramps from your school? Or do they pose on street corners with you?" He was obviously drunk and so didn't realize the mistake he was making, insinuating that sort of thing about Rose. "You have no right to talk to me like that!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Rose's eye twitched. "Tramp?....Tramp? TRAMP?!?! I'LL SHOW YOU TRAMP!" Electricity crackled around her fingers and she sent a tazzer's worth of voltage down the vine, zapping him. A cruel, Assasin and Nymph-esque grin crossed her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Seraphim's eyes widened as electricity visibly crackled through the whip and floored her father. "H-how did you do that?" she asked, both shocked and impressed at the same time.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Rena slowly turned her head towards Rose with a look of disbelief and awe. "Whoa... That's the way to do it," she stated.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:54 pm

Rose blushed, unsure of how to answer, "Ummm....I'm....Jesus?" She wondered if she'd be allowed to tell her friends about nobodies....but she doubted they'd believe her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:59 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 15 Rembart
Eliot reached the hospital and Seraphim's room right as security got there and started carting Seraphim's dad's ass away. "Woah, I feel like I missed something exciting," he joked. He held out a huge bouquet of flowers, hoping to smooth over the inevitable shouting when he told Seraphim she was doomed to be a creature of the night every full moon.

"U-um, who are you?" Seraphim asked, a little surprised that someone she didn't know would show up with a huge thing of flowers. Roses, like her last name, and irises and a few other kinds.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:02 pm

"Oh, this is Eliot. The word got out quick about the whole thing. It was on the news this morning," Rena replied. "Dang. I should have thought to bring flowers or something. I was pretty much a wreck all day, though. I'm glad you're awake."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:04 pm

"How are you feeling?" Eliot asked awkwardly. "Not in too much pain, I hope?"

"Oh! I-I don't need flowers. They'll just get thrown out when I get home anyway. You saw that my dad's a little..." She decided not to finish that sentence. "And I'm fine. My back hurts a little, but other than that I'm fine."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Rose giggled, "That's good, I hope I taught him a lesson." She leaned in by Eliot, "Oh nice flowers Romero." She touched them lightly, making their fragrance double and their appearance look amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:49 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 15 0045-a11

Lucy had finally made it to the cemetery; the only place she was able to go when she was depressed or lonely. She took a seat underneath a huge tree, that was quite far away from her grave. She wrapped her arms around her legs, her head down. She missed her mother. Her mother would know what to do in these type of situtations. If only she could find her, she knew that her mother would help her. She was angry, hurt, and confused. She let cold tears continue down her face, the only thing she concentrated on was keeping her false form, and allowing her thoughts to grow lonely.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 15 Armona10

Zayden could already feel it. Tonight was the night that it would happen so, he continued to fly west. He knew that if he managed to get far enough, it would take him too long to get back to town to attack anything. It happened once every three months, something that was totally normal, and out of his control. A tengu urge. These urges caused him to want to draw blood and hunt for his dinner. However, he was unable to control what exactly he attacked. Sure, he didn't attack other demons or youkai, but he could attack any other type of animal in any moment, even humans. He's never killed anyone, so he decided that he wanted to keep it that way. Usually, his targets ended up being deer, cattle, or pigs.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:52 am

No one else might have noticed the explosion of scent and color when Rose touched the flowers, but Eliot did. His nose was still sensitive from his transformation the night before and he almost gagged at the added perfume. "I'll set these here," he said, putting the vase down on Seraphim's bedside table.

He decided not to tell Seraphim what had happened yet. He'd wait for the others to leave. He didn't want to embarrass her any more than he had to with this information.

"They're really pretty," Seraphim said a little shyly. She was glad Rose and Rena were here. After her dad's latest outburst, she really didn't want to be alone with a guy. "S-so did anything happen in school today?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:59 am

Rena cut her eyes towards Eliot. Something interesting actually did happen today in the cafeteria. However, she figured that Eliot probably didn't want to talk about that whole ordeal.

"No, nothing," she finally replied, "I think pretty much slept through the whole day."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:12 pm

"Eh? Really? No wonder they were talking about me so much." She couldn't believe under normal circumstances that she'd be the hot topic of conversation. "W-what was everyone saying about me, anyway?"

Rena's not mentioning the rumors made Eliot breathe a sigh of relief. "People were only saying what was on the news. They're trying to find the beast that attacked you, still. They're worried about that."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:18 pm

"Yeah, they still haven't found the thing. I hope they do soon, though. My dad won't let me walk until they find it," Rena replied somewhat bitterly. "I honestly don't think it's something that will come out in broad daylight, but you never know... They're saying it was probably some wolf or coyote. I heard howling not long before I found you... Do you remember anything, Seraphim"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:21 pm

"It was too big to be a wolf or a coyote," Seraphim said, trying to remember. It had been bright thanks to the full moon, and so she'd gotten a good look at the creature. "It was even bigger than Eliot. But it did kind of look like a wolf... And it had yellow eyes. That's all I really remember."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Rose chuckled, "The way you describe it, it sounds like a hunky werewolf." She tapped her chin, hoping it didn't have to do with Darcia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Seraphim felt herself go pale. "D-do you think it was a werewolf?" she asked, her voice shaking slightly. "I-if it was, t-then I--" She didn't want to think about it.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:00 pm

Rena turned to Rose. "Hey, isn't Darcia a werewolf? Do you know if he had anything to do with this?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:04 pm

Rose frowned, "I don't think so, those wounds aren't the size of his mouth. He is only a half-breed so he doesn't go the full 'rawr rawr I'm furry' thing. Besides, he can't pass on the werewolf genes...because his mom is well, uhh...a different kind of werewolf."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:50 am

"B-but if it wasn't Darcia, then what attacked me? If it was a real werewolf, then I might be..."

Eliot coughed lightly to get their attention. "You know, we probably shouldn't be freaking Seraphim out like this. She needs rest to recover."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:47 pm

Rose rolled her eyes, "Fine. Seraphim, what are we going to do with your Dad? Do you have a place to stay??"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:37 pm

"I know! You can come stay at my place. I'm sure my dad wouldn't mind, plus he could probably pull some strings to make sure you're safe. He's a lawyer after all," Rena stated proudly. "I don't think you should be around your dad. It's... it's not safe."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next