Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 16 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:43 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 16 Girl-1
Seraphim was surprised. "Eh? B-but what would my dad do? H-he might come after me again..." She wasn't sure. Her dad was nuts, she knew that, but there wasn't anything she could do about it.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 16 Rembart
"From what I saw, he's getting put away for a long time, and I only saw the end of it."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 16 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:44 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 16 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose smiled in an ...very Assassin-esque fashion, "I could always just kill him for good. Nobody could ever know."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:47 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 16 Rena

Rena laughed at Rose's response. "He'll definitely be in the slammer for awhile. Also, you could get a protective order or something before he gets out."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:52 pm

"I-I suppose I could..." Seraphim would have been ringing her hands, if it weren't for the fact she couldn't move them because of the bandages. She was starting to feel a little dizzy and wondered if the medicine was timed or if it was too much excitement to simply talk to her friends. "Sorry, I'm starting to feel a little tired..."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Rena smiled. "Well, I guess we'll leave so you can get some rest. Come on, Rose. Let's go find my dad," she said, walking toward the door.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:59 pm

Rose nodded and followed Rena out, she turned just before leaving, "You know, I wasn't kidding." She then grinned and followed after Rena quite happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:09 pm

"I hope she was joking," Seraphim said quietly.

Eliot nodded. Once the door was safely shut behind the two girls, he turned back. "Seraphim, I have something I really need to tell you. That monster that attacked you was a werewolf. I'm sorry, but that was me. I can't control myself when I'm a wolf, and..." He shook his head. "I'm sorry, but you'll probably become a werewolf because of me. I wasn't careful enough, and now..."

Seraphim shook her head, partly in disbelief, partly because somehow, she knew that she wouldn't turn into a wolf. Before she could wonder at the feeling, she let out a gasp as her back hurt again. Her vitals spiked, and a nurse rushed in. Another nurse ushered Eliot out before he could say anything else.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:12 pm

Rena was outside of the room, speaking to her father, when she saw the nurse rush into Seraphim's room and usher Eliot out.

"Just a minute," she said to her father before walking over to Eliot. "Hey, what was that about? Is something bad happening?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:18 pm

Seraphim let out a cry as her back hurt terribly. She gasped out the source of her pain when the nurses asked.

They pulled off the gown so they could see, but found nothing other then a small trickle of blood from the edge of a bandage. "It seems like the wound reopened somewhat. Get her some more painkillers," the doctor said when she'd gotten there.

Eliot himself was a little shaken. "I-I'm not sure. The machines started beating like nuts and she looked in pain, and then they shoved me out." He glanced back. He could smell blood.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Rose sighed, "I wish I could just get my Dad to come in and heal her."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:06 pm

Seraphim's yelps and cries could be heard from outside the room. Rena let out a small gasp.

"She seemed like she was doing much better. I... I don't understand," she said softly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:37 pm

"Maybe she just moved funny and the wound reopened?" Eliot suggested.

"Actually, you're right," the doctor said, coming out. She smiled reassuringly. "The painkillers we'd given her earlier were just starting to wear off when the wound reopened, so it probably surprised her more than anything. She'll be fine. The wounds are healing well. She'll probably be checked out by Sunday evening."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:38 pm

Rose smiled happily, "That's good! I thought she was going to do a Vexen on us!"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Rena was about to ask Rose who or what a Vexen was; however, her father patted her shoulder and pulled her aside.

Once he was finished talking to her, she walked back over to Rose and Eliot, smiling brightly.

"I guess my dad's going to try and see if he can have Seraphim stay at our place for awhile once she gets out of the hospital. Thank goodness."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:47 pm

Rose smiled weakly, unsure what human reaction to give, "Oh good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:56 pm

"That's great news," Eliot said, smiling. He then headed for the exit to the hospital. "We should probably go. I don't think they'll let us see Seraphim again today, and I know I've got homework to do."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:59 pm

Rena sighed. "Homework. Joy... After that it's bedtime for me. It's been a long day. Thanks for coming up here, Eliot.," Rena said before leaning in slightly so that her father couldn't hear the next part, "and don't worry about those stupid bitches talking about you at school. They just have nothing else better to do with their pathetic lives."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:51 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 16 Zayden15

Finally, Zayden got far enough away. He ended up killing and devouring a full grown doe. Of course, he'd rather eat a doe rather then a human, so he was perfectly fine eating it willingly. After eating his complete fill, he stepped back, not concerned with the blood that stain his shirt, neck, and all around his mouth. He took off to the sky, soon returning to his home territory. He landed by the creek, to clean off the blood that was on his body. He hoped it would come off easily, otherwise his skin would be stained with blood and everyone would continue to ask why.

(look in dicussions for picture questions)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:50 pm

Eliot felt the color rise in his cheeks. "Oh, I'm used to that. I went to a private school for rich kids before this one, and the girls had too much time to gossip. I don't really like those kinds of girls, though, so I just ignore them." He shrugged. "You're much more my type," he added, not meaning it to sound as flirty as it did. "Anyway, I should get going. See you at school tomorrow." He waved and left.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:30 pm

"Okay, see you," Rena said, giving a small wave. She watched as he exited, blushing slightly.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:58 pm

Rose giggled evilly, "Ohhhhhh...what was THAT about? Hmmmm?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:11 pm

Rena turned to Rose, still blushing slightly. "What? What was what about? I don't know what you're talking about, Rose."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:13 pm

Rose was following her out of the hospital grinning, "Oh you WEREN'T eyeing wolf-boy like you wanted him to hump your leg right then and there?" She giggled.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:16 pm

"What? What the hell are you talking about, Rose?" Rena asked, genuinely confused at this point.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:19 pm

Rose rolled her eyes, "Virgins....so naive."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next