Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 17 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:25 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 17 Rena

"Whatever," Rena muttered. "Anyway, what do you mean by wolf-boy, hmm?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 17 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:29 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 17 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose realized her slip-up and covered it quickly, "Oh uhh, he's hunky like Darcia." Realizes something, "Dammit I'm missing ice-cream night with him. Fuck!"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:34 pm

"Nobody should miss ice-cream night," Rena said with a small laugh. "Why don't you go ahead and go? My dad's still inside talking to police apparently. I'll just say your parents came and picked you up here, so he doesn't freak about you 'walking' home while there's a big bad wolf running around."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 pm

[color=green]Rose smiled, "Thanks, though he has nothing to worry about.." She gave her a very pervy grin, "The big bad wolf is waiting in bed for me!" She waved and dashed off to TWTNW.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:32 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 17 Girl-1
Once again on more drugs than she could count, Seraphim settled back into the hospital bed, eyes drooping. But despite it all, she still felt like something uncomfortable was protruding from her back. Sort of like when she slept on top of a stuffed animal--that kind of uncomfortable feeling. It wasn't painful anymore, so she let her eyes slide shut and fell into a deep sleep, the werewolf thing completely forgotten.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 17 Rembart
Eliot reached his house and flopped into his bed, exhausted. Why hadn't he done a better job keeping track of the day and time? He'd ruined a perfectly innocent girl's life today. But... He frowned. Something wasn't right. Now that he wasn't ignoring the wolf inside him, he realized something. She hadn't had the slightest wolf smell. Even if she'd just been bitten, she should have smelled a little wolf-like. Maybe the sterylized hospital setting had thrown off his nose.

But the wolf was growling at him somewhere in his mind. He was right; there hadn't been any signs of her turning. Even he had shown some symptons the day after. He'd have to look into this.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:48 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 17 Zayden15

Zayden had spent half the night washing the blood away, but he managed to be successful. He stretched out, retracting his wings that were sore from being folded up. He took off into the sky, heading in the direction of the school. He landed in the back of the school as usual, entering. He noticed flyers that were all around the school. He took one off the wall and looked at it. It read:

Lock In

Next Friday after school from 7pm to 2pm Saturday.

Karoke Competition Plus all sorts of games!

Extra Credit offered to all who attend. All are welcome.

Zay pocketed the paper in his jeans before moving to the bus room. The bus room was filled with chatter of the lock in, mainly from girls. He sat down and a few girls approached him, asking him if he was attending or not,

"Possibly."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 17 0045-a11

Lucy entered the school, yet again, deciding not to sit on the staircase. This morning, however, she decided to go down to the bus room. She also had a flyer. She sang a song every year for the karoke. She also had won every year. As a different person of course. She wasn't sure what she would sing this year, but she had a whole seven days to practice and decide. She sat in the back of the bus room alone, singing softly to herself since she didn't have her walkmen nor the mp3 she had smashed,

"And I'm not gonna fade as soon as you close your eyes....and you know it. And everytime I scratch my nails down someone else's back I hope you feel it. Can you feel it?" Her words laced with poison.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Rena made her way into the bus room and sat at one of the empty tables. She pulled out a book and began to read. However, it wasn't long until the same girls who had been gossiping at the table yesterday came and sat down a few chairs to her right and once again began saying terrible things.

Rena let out a sigh, shutting her book and standing. It was just best to walk away and find somewhere else to see. She looked around before spotting Lucy sitting by herself. She walked over to the girl and smiled slightly.

"Hi, um, Lucy, right? Is it okay if I sit over here near you?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:40 pm

Lucy stood up upon the other girl approach her,

"You, you're not allowed, you're uninvited," She said her words bitter as she left and found a different table, one that was farther away from everyone else and seemed to be in the darkest corner of the room. She was still much too upset to talk to anyone at the moment. Especially not someone who talks to Eliot, "...but this...you're not allowed....you're uninvited..." She muttered softly to herself.

(Lol. Cold Lucy. Cold.)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:10 pm

((lol... well at least it wasn't Rose she said that to ; D that being said, I think you may have given me an idea))

Rena frowned slightly before turning her head toward the sound of chuckles from the girls at the previous table where she had been sitting to begin with. With yet another sigh, she sat down and pulled out her book once more.

"Ooooh. I wonder what that was about? They must be fighting over Eliot or something."

Rena clinched her jaw slightly in anger. She could hear almost every word they were saying. They continued to laugh and gossip to the point where Rena could not longer take it. Slamming her book down onto the table, she abruptly stood and stomped over to the girls.

"Don't you three have anything better to do with your lives? I'm not stupid. I can hear everything you're saying and it's all a bunch of bull," she stated firmly. "And even if there was something going on, it's none of your damn business."

"Haha. Look at this, the quiet girl is finally standing up to herself," one of the girls sneered.

"Yes, I am. And you three had better stop this crap. Now."

The three girls continued laughing, making Rena angrier. She stood her, her hands literally shaking, before suddenly grabbing one of the girls by her shirt collar and pulling her up to face her.

"Stop it," Rena stated in an icy tone. The girl let out a gasp.

"Oh my God, what is up with your eyes?" she exclaimed.

"What are you talking about?" Rena asked.

"Your eyes! Your freaking eyes! They're turning red."

At this, Rena let go of the girl and took a few steps back. "What the hell are you talking about?"

"Come on. Let's get away from this freak." And with that, the girls got up and left.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:16 pm

Rose entered the room with a little grin on her face, Darcia's arm was wrapped around her hip and she was quite happy..until she saw Rena, "Girl! Your eyes!..." She paused and grinned, "They're so badass!"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 17 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia frowned at his mate's obvious lack of tact and looked at Rena, "What happened?"

[Rose would have bitchsmacked Lucy through the door]

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:19 pm

Rena frowned and began digging through her backpack, finally pulling out a compact mirror. She opened it and let out a gasp.

"What the hell?!" she cried out.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:21 pm

Rose giggled, "Going all demon on us eh?"

Darcia glared at Rose and turned back to Rena once more, "Was there a trigger? That happens to me when I go beserk."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:23 pm

"I just got mad at those stupid bitches talking," Rena replied. "But I don't understand. This has never happened and this isn't like it's the first time I've gotten really mad like this before. There have been plenty of other times..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:22 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 17 Girl-1
Seraphim woke early the next morning like she'd be going to school, but upon remembering where she was, she groaned and leaned back into the bed. At some point in the night the nurses had come and allowed her to begin to move freely around the room, if she felt like it. So Seraphim stood and at last took the black feather that was on the inside of the windowsill. How no one had noticed it was beyond her, but she smiled at it now. Zayden had been the first to visit her, even if she'd been unconcious at that point. He really was a good friend, even if she didn't know him well. I hope he comes back, so I can thank him, she thought, still smiling.

Eliot was feeling far more perky today now that he'd gotten enough sleep. He went down to the bus room and spotted Lucy in the corner. Deciding to suck it up, he walked over to her and grabbed her arm before she could notice him and run off again. "Look, I'm not sure what you saw or what I might have done, but I had no intention of scaring you. Could you listen to me for a minute and so I can try to make you understand? I like you, and I don't want something stupid I might have done pushing us apart."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:26 pm

Lucy had been sulking to herself so intensely that she didn't even notice Eliot approach her. She yanked her arm back quickly,

"Don't touch me!" She said in response, "you had no intention of scaring me. You just wanted to kill me, didn't you? That's why you lured me to your house. So we could be alone and you could turn into that....that thing and attack me." She said, the last part spoken quietly so others couldn't hear.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:34 pm

"No." He glanced around quickly. "I'm a werewolf. I was bitten when I was little. I was so excited to hang out with you two days ago that I forgot what day it was, and when I remembered the date, I tried to run away so I wouldn't hurt you. I'm an idiot, I know that. Just... Even if we can't hang around together anymore, can I at least tell you I'm sorry?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:41 pm

A werewolf? I guess it's as believeable as me being a ghost...but, he said he was excited to hang out with me. Before, he said he liked me... Lucy looked down for a few moments,

"You're such an idiot. Moron," She rested her forehead on his chest, crying silently, "Idiot....baka....moron...loser....stupid... idiot...sometimes I really hate you....stupid." I hate you...but I love you.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:45 pm

Eliot wondered if this meant he was somewhat forgiven for his stupidity. Carefully, he pulled her into a loose hug, one she could easily escape if she didn't want the embrace. "Sometimes I hate myself for being this stupid."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:58 pm

The redness in Rena's eyes seemed to go away a few minutes later. "Maybe... Maybe it had something to do with allergies," she said.

It wasn't long until she spotted Eliot walking into the bus room and straight to Lucy's table. She watched quietly as the scene played out. When the two of them hugging, her heart sank, though she didn't really know why. She was happy they seemed to be friends again. Well, more than friends really.

"Good for them. Maybe the petty gossiping will stop now," she said softly, turning back to Darcia and Rose. "I... I need to get to class. See you guys later." She waved slightly before exiting the room.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:06 pm

Lucy accepted it, hugging back herself gently. She pulled away after a few moments, wiping her eyes away of the ice cold tears that had fallen,

"Um...Eliot," She reached into her bag and pulled out a flyer, "would you enter the karoke contest with me? I'm too shy to sing by myself on stage and I found a perfect song, but it's a duet. I'm looking for someone do it with me, but none of the guys want to do it." She asked, a soft blush on her face, though her cheeks did not grow warm because of it.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:08 pm

"Can't say I'm the best singer in the world, but if you'd have me as your partner, count me in." Eliot was just glad things had smoothed out between them. He really liked this girl, and if he could, he wanted her to stick around.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:19 pm

Rose smirked, "Knew she had a crush. You need to talk to wolf-boy."

Darcia rolled his eyes, "It'll be so akward though, I've seen him naked!" He gagged.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:40 pm

Rena stumbled into the restroom. She was beginning to feel very nauseous. She walked over to the mirror and examined her eyes. They were definitely blue again. However, when she leaned in slightly, she could see a small hint of red.

"What's going on?" she muttered, as another wave of nausea hit her. She clutched the sink tightly with both hands.

When it finally passed, she began to dig through her backpack and pulled out her cell phone and began to dial a number.

"Dad? Can you come pick me up? I... I'm not feeling to well today."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:56 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 17 Zayden15

The bell rang into Zay's ears so he got up, heading to his first class. Once there, he sat down in a seat, looking at the weather outside. The sun was slowly uncovered from the clouds. He knew that later on the sky would be clear, which was his favorite type of weather to fly in. It felt nice through his air and wings, which always grew hot and stiff because he had to fold them back.

Lucy smiled,

"Thank you! That makes me really happy," She said with a genuine smile, she reached into her bag and pulled out a pen. She then wrote down the song title and the artists. She then placed the pen back into it's spot. She heard the bell ring and grabbed Eliot's hand, "class is going to start soon, let's go!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:03 pm

"Oh. Yes. Wouldn't want to be late." Eliot looked over the song title quickly. He actually knew this song. "This will be fun to sing," he commented, dropping Lucy off at her classroom and continuing on to his own.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next