Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:30 pm

--After School--

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 Zayden15

Zayden cracked his shoulders, it had been a long, boring-ass day. He exited the school back door like usual. He wondered what he should do. That's when he overheard talking. The news struck him hard. The school was planning to cut down the woods to make a large baseball diamond. That meant his territory would be gone and he wouldn't have a home anymore. He growled to himself, wondering where he would move to. He decided not to think about it. Instead, he had more important business to attend to. He took off to the sky.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 0045-a11

Lucy finished her last class, beginning to walk to the graveyard already. She was in a rather content mood, so she didn't worry about searching for her mother that day, in fact, she had completely forgot about waiting for her. She continued to walk down the street, knowing soon she would make it to the graveyard, which was her place of comfort for her, although most wouldn't agree.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:35 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 Girl-1
Seraphim yawned as she watched the mindless talk shows on the television. She didn't have any books because her father hadn't brought any--nor would he, since he was both arrested and didn't know where she hid the things he would burn. She didn't have her homework or anything to do either, which left her bored out of her mind.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 Rembart
Eliot stretched at the end of the day as he went to his locker. Then he looked around quickly for Lucy, who seemed to have left already. Well, I did take a while to get out of class, he thought. He'd had to explain to the teacher again why he'd fallen asleep the day before in class.

But the others didn't seem to be around either. No wolf boy as far as he could tell, no Rose, no Rena. Where was everyone? Did he just happen to miss everyone?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Zayden ended up flying for a long time, extremely high in the sky and careful, he didn't need any humans to see him and point him out, that would cause several problems for him. Once he made it to the hospital, he landed on the ceil of the window and entered in. His wings were so large that when he stood they were somewhat bent down near his feet, bent onto the floor. He wore a blank expression, since he tended to hide his emotions. But, he showed his emotions by actions. Such as seeing her. He also had brought something with him, a rock. However, there was a secret to it.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:08 am

Seraphim hadn't been looking at the window when Zayden entered, but at the sound she spun around, surprised. "Zayden?" she said, walking toward him. She winced a little. The medicine was starting to wear off and her wounds were starting to hurt again. She'd have to call the nurses soon. "What are you doing here?" She was glad to have a visitor.

Eliot decided to go home. He couldn't find the others, so maybe they'd all gone home ahead of him. He had stayed in that classroom for a while. Well, whatever. He'd see them at the lock in, if nothing else. So he got into his car and drove off.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:21 am

Zayden wasn't much of a talkative person, so he really didn't answer. He placed two hands on the rock he was holding, and pulled it apart until it was in two pieces. Then, he held them out to Seraphim. Inside the rock were beautiful crystals that had formed naturally inside of the rock.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:37 am

"Is this for me?" It was so pretty, she couldn't believe it was for her. "T-thank you," she accepted the rock and rolled the two halves in her hands. The crystals sparkled every color. "It's beautiful." She smiled at Zayden. "You're so sweet."

She sat on her bed and kept looking into the sparkling stones. "I had a dream that I was flying," she said. "And that you were flying with me. When I get better, can we do that again?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 am

Zayden just softly smiled in response to Seraphim's joy of recieving the crystals. He listened to her. He was always a very good listener, which is why he didn't talk very much. He only talked when he felt it was nesscessary or if he wanted to do so,

"Anytime you like."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:46 am

"Thank you, Zayden. Ah!" She doubled over, her eyes squeezed shut. She could feel the wounds on her back opening again, bleeding. For some reason, though the rest of her wounds showed signs of healing just fine, a small spot on her back would keep reopening painfully. The doctors thought it was because she slept on her back or she moved funny and stretched the wounds, so they weren't too worried, but they didn't seem to understand how much it hurt when it happened.

When the pain began to dull again, she cracked open an eye and tried to smile reassuringly through gritted teeth. "Sorry. My back hurts sometimes. I'll be okay when the nurses come back with my medicine."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:55 am

Zayden calmly walked over to her, placing his hands on her back. He could feel something rough on the wound. To him, it almost felt like...a bone was trying to grow out...or pop out. It reminded him of when his wings grew in when he was little. It was painful, but as soon as they were out, it was pain free,

"A bone is trying to pop out." He said out loud, slightly confused. He was positive humans didn't grow wings, but he decided to keep the though to himself, "uh, nevermind."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:58 am

Seraphim winced and gasped and blushed all at the same time when Zayden touched her back. She didn't know why she was blushing, but it felt weird when Zayden touched her back, overwhelming almost, and a little painful.

"W-what do you mean, a bone's popping out?" she asked, a little frightened. The doctors hadn't mentioned that at all. If a bone was coming out, she had to tell them. That had to be a bad thing.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:03 am

Zayden felt a little more before responding,

"Not any of your normal bones, new ones. I'm not doctor but," He relaxed his wings a little bit, "I can feel a coracoid, blade of scapula, humerus, radius, ulna, radiale, and other types there...but they're all very small." He said, listing off a bunch of bones that are located in wings.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:07 am

"New bones?" Needless to say, Seraphim was surprised by this. "But why would I be growing new bones? A-and I don't think werewolves--" she stopped. Oh right, no one knew about the wolf thing. She took a deep breath. "I-I was attacked. By a werewolf."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 am

Zayden shook his head,

"If you were attacked by one you would have the presence and aura of one, which you do not," He said, "of course, if you were a different species already it wouldn't matter if the werewolf attacked you, you would still be you." He explained, taking a seat on the windowsill thinking.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:12 am

"But my mom and dad are--were--human. Mom passed away when I was six, but I know she was human. And dad's a-a monster, but definitely a human one," Seraphim said, confused. "I can't be anything but a human."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:14 am

Zayden stood up, now outside of the open window,

"Think about it. If you were a different species, would you tell your partner or daughter if they might condemn you for it," He asked before dropping out of the window, then allowing the his wings to raise him up, "get better soon. Don't worry about the bones. They'll naturally come out if they are what I think they are." He said before disappearing.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:18 am

"What? Hey wait!" Seraphim rushed to the window and looked out, but Zayden was already flying away, far out of ear shot. "I wonder what he thinks those are." She winced again and returned to her bed just as a nurse came with her pain medication.

"The doctor says you'll be out by Sunday afternoon," the nurse said happily.

Seraphim nodded dully and took the medication. She was still a little shellshocked. Her? Not human? How would that be possible?

Still thinking of their conversation, Seraphim curled up in her bed and let the drugs put her to sleep.

(Time skip to lock in?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:24 am

--Friday Night, The Lock-In--

Zayden entered the building, deciding to take part in the lock-in for one reason: They tore down his territory a few nights ago. He was upset about it, but was determined to find new territory without returning home. He looked around the school, which was now decorated in all sorts of fun and outgoing decorations. He sat down on a bean bag chair that had been left out, staring out the window as he always did.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 0045-a11

Lucy walked to the front door of the school, her eyes lit up. She loved the lock-in every year, mainly for the karoke contest, which she never lost once. For the occasion, she dressed up in a pretty turtoise dress with cute little boots to go with it. Once inside she went to the auditorium, where the contest would take place later on. She looked at all the decor and the stage. She couldn't wait for to be on stage later on.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:27 am

Eliot couldn't wait for the lock in either, and while he wasn't the first one there, he certainly was one of the first. He found Lucy by the stage and grinned at her. "You look lovely," he said.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:37 am

Update: Class Photo is featured on the first post of this topic, enjoy!

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:44 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 Rena

Rena made her way into the lock-in. She had never been to one before, so she was quite excited to see what it was like. Also, she had been feeling much better since the whole eye deal last week. Her eyes hadn't turned red yet again. As she walked inside, she let out a yawn. Sure, she was feeling better; however, she was hardly getting any sleep due to the sounds coming from her bedroom...

"I'm not going to worry about that tonight, though," she stated to herself. She was determined to have some fun tonight.

((Boo. I have to be at work in an hour, so this is the only time I'll get to post until 7 (I think it'll be 8 where most of you guys are) so don't get too far, please!))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:55 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose walked into the school, which was abnormally quiet and picked up a flyer, glancing it over, "Oh look Darcy, a lock-in...thing-a-ma-jig. These humans have such weird ideas of fun huh?" She giggled and looked around for someone they knew.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia sighed, "We're...technically human...sort of...too. We shouldn't dare attention to ourselves anymore then we need too, this lock-in sounds fun, why not enjoy it?" He spotted Eliot and chased after him, intent on keeping his promise to Rose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:00 pm

"Oh, hey Darcia," Eliot said, a little surprised that the other werewolf had run over to him first. "What's up? Do you need something?" Couldn't the half-wolf notice he was kinda busy hanging out with Lucy?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:04 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "I'm not trying to be a third wheel." He glanced briefly over at Lucy, "I just want to tell you, you need some tips to...ya know, better control things, I'm the man to see, I mean we're all locked in here together right?" He emphasized this with a large dramatic hand motion, inherited from his dad, "So see me later okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 Rena

"Hey, Rose," Rena greeted, walking next to the girl. "Are you excited about tonight?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 18 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose frowned, "Uh, I guess, what's gonna happen? Me and Darcy have never really...gone to school before so this is all new."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next