Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 29 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:26 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 29 Rembart
Eliot yawned and stretched as the last bell of the day rang. He packed up his things, headed for his locker, and got what he would need for homework that night. It was weird, not being with Lucy at his locker. He'd only known her a few days, but he'd gotten so used to her being there.

Just as he finished switching his things out, he spotted Rena. "How was your day?" he asked her.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 29 SayaTrain
Aden walked into his house at the usual time and stretched out on the couch. Just as he'd predicted, his dad was gone shopping. He didn't feel much like doing his homework, so he flipped on the TV to allow his brain to vegetate. There are worse things, he thought, turning on a show his dad would probably not approve of, though it was only rated TV-PG, and began watching.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 29 Girl-1
Seraphim hopped down the stairs and smiled at Zayden when she reached them. "Are you waiting for someone?" she asked curiously. She'd never seen him standing outside the front steps before. And he looked a little worried. "Is something the matter?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 29 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:33 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 29 Rena

"It was good," Rena replied with a small smile. She was actually pretty excited that she had gone one whole school day without her eyes going all freaky, plus her father had just texted her and said that she and Seraphim could walk home today.

"How was yours?" she asked Eliot.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:29 pm

"Exceedingly boring," Eliot replied. "Without Darcia and Rose causing trouble, nothing exciting happens. They're annoying when they cause trouble, but I think they really liven things up."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:31 pm

Rena laughed. "Yeah, and now there's a new addition to their little pack. I'm sure things will get interesting the next time a full moon comes along."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:38 pm

"So the younger brother's a wolf, too?" Eliot wasn't surprised. If they were full brothers, and if their brand of werewolf was hereditary, then it made perfect sense. He'd have to be a lot more careful in the future. He might have been able to beat the crap out of Darcia as a wolf, but two on one, he probably didn't stand a chance. Not that he particularly wanted to fight. It was just the wolf inside him that did.

He shook his head. That wouldn't be a problem for another month. Best not to think about it. He glanced at Rena. "So are you planning to do anything today?" he asked. "I want to thank you for helping me yesterday."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 pm

"Not really. My dad's staying at his firm late tonight, so I just thought I'd have a movie night with Seraphim or something, but I have a feeling she may have other plans with Zayden," she said with a small chuckle. "Oh, and I'm glad to be of service. To be honest, I wasn't sure what the heck I was doing."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:48 pm

"I rarely know what I'm doing either," Eliot admitted. "There's something to just winging it, you know? Anyway, would you like to join me for dinner, if Seraphim's doing something with Zayden?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:51 pm

Rena looked up at him, wide-eyed. She really hoped that she wasn't blushing. However, she was slightly.

"Um, I'd love to. Here, let me just let my dad know..." She trailed off, digging for her cell phone. Once she pulled it, out she pressed a few buttons and slipped it back into her bag.

"I just said I was going to dinner with some friends," she said with a nervous laugh. "It's a better chance of him being fine with it."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:09 pm

Eliot blinked. "Does your dad not like you hanging out with guys or something?" he asked, a little surprised. Granted, his parents didn't exactly approve of his hanging around with a lot of girls that weren't of a higher social standing.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:13 pm

"Yeah, pretty much. He's overprotective when it comes to guys, at least. However, he lets me stay home by myself most of the time and I can do pretty much whatever. But I guess that means he trusts me for the most part. I've been kind of a loner anyway before coming to this school."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:15 pm

"Same here for the most part." Eliot started walking with Rena out the school building. "I used to go to an all boys' school before coming here. Big fancy private school. Abslutely hated it there."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:21 pm

"I heard you went to a private school. I didn't realize it was one of those 'one gender'only places. It doesn't sound like much fun. My dad wants me to go to a private school, but I'm so glad I chose this place instead."

As Rena was walking down the steps, she accidentally bumped into someone. She grabbed hold of the railing, preventing herself from falling over.

"I'm sorry!" she stated, looking over at the person she had bumped into. "Oh, hey Keegan. I'm sorry about that..."

"No worries," Keegan stated calmly before quickly leaving.

Rena blinked. "Man, he's been acting rather weird today. Yesterday, he was all over me pretty much... Okay, that just sounded totally wrong."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:22 pm

It was weird, having Rena and Keegan together like that. It was like smelling two of the same thing that had been in different places for a really long time. Almost like they were related. "Who is that? A cousin or something?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:25 pm

"A cousin?" Rena questioned. "No, no. We're not related. I'm not sure how you thought of that. He's just some new transfer student. He was all nice yesterday, but... now he just seems like he's mad at me or something. I'm not sure what I did, but whatever..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:46 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 29 Zayden15

Zayden noticed Seraphim thereand her questions. He gave one last look around the area, deciding that he must have been feeling things, and that there was no way she would have been able to find him here. He fixed his composure, erasing his defensive look, but secretly continuing to stay on it,

"I was waiting for you," He said, "and nothing really, I just thought that I perhaps saw someone I knew, but I realize that it wasn't that person. Anyway, I told you I would meet you outside to say good-bye for today."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:55 am

"I'm not sure how I thought of that either," lied Eliot. He couldn't tell her the truth, that he was actually a werewolf. "Maybe that guy heard something. Who knows. People are willing to believe anything." He shrugged and said, "So is there anywhere you'd like to go for dinner? I'm buying, so you can pick anywhere you want."

"Oh, okay." Seraphim shuffled her foot a little timidly. "Um, I have a question," she said quietly. "How big do wings have to be so you can fly?" If she had wings, she really wanted to fly on her own.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 pm

Rena stood there and thought for a moment before looking back up at him. "Do you like sushi?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Eliot laughed. "Sushi's one of my favorites, next to steak." Well, really anything meaty was good to him. It sort of came with being a werewolf. "I know a really good place not too far from here. Shall we?" They'd made their way to his car as they talked, and now he opened the door for her.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:53 pm

"Thanks. Hold on just a second," she said, spotting Seraphim. She quickly made her way over to the girl.

"Hey, I'm going to go hang out with Eliot for a little while. My dad said it was okay to walk home today. See you in a little while!" she said happily.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:07 pm

Seraphim nodded. "I'll see you when you get home," she said before turning back to Zayden. "When my wings get big enough, can you teach me how to fly?" The question was a little embarrassing.

Elot smiled. "Shall we?" He offered the front seat to Rena once again.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:09 pm

Rena thanked him and got in. She hadn't really paid enough to attention at just how neat this car was.

"I love your car," she complimented. "I bet this thing cost a fortune."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:15 pm

"Just a small fortune," Eliot joked. It hadn't been that expensive. "I got it dirt cheap and fixed it up. That's where the small fortune went."

It didn't take long to reach the sushi place. It was a huge authentic place where a date for two could easily wrack up a hundred dollars if you weren't paying attention to your budget. For Eliot, though, it was no big deal. He parked, got out, and opened the door for Rena.

(Feel free to do a summary of dinner, Ju-chan. XD We should probably move on to next day so Indeed and all can be involved again)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:19 pm

After dinner, Eliot drove Rena home. Once they were in the driveway, she took off her seatbelt and turned toward Eliot, giving him an appreciative smile.

"Thanks for dinner. It was really good," she said. "I'll... see you tomorrow."

((Agreed. XD))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:40 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 29 Zayden15

Zayden didn't even have to think much to answer her questions, since he knew about flying. He had remembered the first time he had learned to fly. It was an amazing, yet scary experiance at first. He then answered with a heartfelt smile,

"About the size of yourself for your first question," He answered, "as for your second one, of course."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Seraphim smiled at him. "Thank you very much." She then checked her watch. "I should probably head home so Rena doesn't worry about me." Then she stood on tiptoe and kissed Zayden's cheek appreciatively. "Thank you. For everything." She then turned to hurry home.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next