Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:09 am

--That Weekend--

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 Zayden15

Zayden at the house, then back to Rose, Darcia, and Toby. He had did what Rose said, although she probably didn't expect him to be nicely toned due to his strength or his natural attraction aura that seemed to emit from him. He continued to wear his apathetic look,

"So, how I am I supposed to sell these rectangular prisms? They don't appear to be appealing..."

--Meanwhile, at the mall--

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 Yuuta_14

Yuuta was kicked back in his seat, leaning back against the wall, hoping no Juniors happened to come to the mall today and see him. If they did he would ditch the table instantly and go into a Hot Topic or something. He sighed annoyed,

"Ughhh why won't they just sell faster!"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:20 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 Girl-1
Seraphim woke up bright and early that morning, ready to sell some cookies. She dressed in some of her new clothes, a pretty long-sleeved peasent blouse and skirt combination, and then went to go wake Rena up. "Morning, sleepy head!" she said, poking her head into Rena's room. "Want some waffles this morning?" In her short time here, Seraphim had taken over the kitchen, not that Rena's dad minded. She was a decent cook, and so no one complained.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 Rembart
Eliot rolled over, looked at the clock, groaned, and got up. Everyone would be selling those silly cookies today. He glanced over at the small pile of boxes he had in the corner of his room. Once he got enough for everybody, he'd hand them out. He decided to do the sellers a favor and dressed nicely, as in simple and sexy. He knew if he bought something from somebody, at least a dozen of his fangirls would go and buy them too. So he set out to all the places people sold cookies usually.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 SayaTrain
"Patience, grasshopper," Aden teased, sitting next to him and having a good time watching the people pass. He'd dressed somewhat nicely in a polo shirt to give off the 'good boy' vibe, for good reason. "You just have to find the right people to ask. Like them," he pointed at a group of grannies. "Excuse me, ladies," he said, smooth talking, "my friend and I are selling cookies for an educational trip to DC with our school. Would you like a box?"

The old ladies giggled and after a few minutes walked away with three boxes each. "See? That's how you do it." Aden grinned smugly and watched out for any other old ladies.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Mar 10, 2011 2:04 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 Rena

Rena slowly sat up to stretch. After rubbing her eyes, she looked over at Seraphim and smiled. "Yeah, waffles are fine. I'll be down in a bit," she said.

She quickly got out of bed and ran over to her mirror, running a hand through her bedhair. She let out a sigh. "Say, Seraphim. Do you think I should cut my hair?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:09 pm

Seraphim heard the question in the kitchen and thought for a moment before replying, "Maybe, if you want your hair shorter. I mean, hair grows back, right? So if you don't like it, you just wait a few months." She finished stirring up the waffle batter and started up the waffle iron Rena's dad didn't know they had.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:41 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia put his hands on his hips and rolled his eyes, "I can't believe you Rose."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby grinned and his mouth was practically watering, "I love you Rose."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose grinned and positioned Zayden properly like a man should be postioned, with a sexy smile on his face, a bow in his posture and his hand holding out delicious food. She smirked, "Now when you see a female, no matter what the age, make sure to draaaaggg out your wooorrdss in a sexy tone and smile, always smile. It doesn't matter what you're selling, just that you are selling them. And occaisonally wag your hips like so." She demonstrated the hip wag and then giggled, "Got it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Zayden thought about what she had said. She was a female, right? So that meant he could probably sell them to her. He put on his act, dramatically flipping his hair before he began, a sexy smile on his face. He was practically growing because of his attractiveness level,

"Would you mind buying this product off of me?" He said in a thick, deep, sexy tone, "I cooked them with the heat of my heart...my body." He said, whispering the last three words, making him give off a more sexy look.

Yuuta began to text someone random,

"It makes you look like you're in grade school. You can do it. I'm not into that type of thing. I'd rather earn my money, not bribe people into it," He said kicking back. He actually was slightly scaring people away from the table. He had worn a black tank top so his muscles were showing and a pair of torn jeans, "but you said you would rob me or something if I did."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:52 pm

Once Rena finished getting ready, she entered the kitchen. She grabbed a few plates and sat them down on the counter. "So, I guess we could start in our neighborhood and decide from there. There are tons of little old ladies around here. I'm sure they'll buy some out of pity, at least. I know Mrs. Parks likes feeding these things to the birds. Lord only knows why."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:06 pm

Seraphim nodded and set a plate of waffles on the table. "That sounds good. Maybe we can go door to door afterwards. We can sell a lot of cookies that way."

Eliot reached the mall. There weren't many people trying to sell cookies. Aden and Yuuta stood out a ton, therefore. "Hey guys. Gimme four boxes."

Aden stuck out his tongue at Yuuta. "Give me a break. It's called marketting. My mom does it all the time. You give the customer what they want. And you're scaring them away. Why couldn't you have dressed nicer?" He grabbed his jacket and threw it at Yuuta. "Put this on at least. It's nothing too fancy, but at least you won't look scary in it."

When Eliot approached, he grinned and pulled out a bunch of boxes of cookies. "Here you go! Giving these to someone special?"

"No, just some friends," Eliot replied, handing over the money.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Rena quickly ate her waffle and then went to tell her dad their plan. "Okay. He said it was fine and just to stay in the area," she stated. "By the way, that was a good waffle. Where'd you learn to cook so good?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:18 pm

"I used to hang around the library a lot. I read a ton of cookbooks. I guess they sort of stuck." Seraphim collected their boxes of cookies together. "Shall we?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Toby shoved Rose out of the way and grasped Zayden's hands in his, "I'll buy them off of you." He was practically trembling with excitement.

Rose just gaped from her spot on the ground, "TOBY!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Zayden smiled in happiness, it was a lot easier then he thought. He pushed the cart full of cookies towards Toby,

"Will you be paying in a check? I'd love to engrave your signiture into my heart." He said handing him a ballpoint pen, the sexy look still remaining, he ignored Rose's comment.

Yuuta looked at the coat,

"But...but...it's...blue..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:29 pm

"Wear it," Aden snarled at Yuuta before turning back to sell more cookies. But they wouldn't be able to do anything until Yuuta put on the jacket and stopped scaring people.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:40 pm

Rena grabbed her boxes of cookies and opened the front door. Startled, she jumped slightly, not expecting there to be someone on the other side. However, there Keegan was, his hand held out as if he were about to knock.

"Oh, hey, Keegan," Rena greeted. "It looks like you had the same idea as us."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 Keegan-2

Keegan frowned. "Oh, um, yeah... I wasn't sure how to go about this fundraiser thing. I've only sold some to one house. I guess I could go find some other neighborhood..." he stated.

"Don't be silly!" Rena exclaimed. "Why don't you come with us?" she suggested.

Keegan glanced over Rena's shoulder. That angel girl was here, too. It worried him slightly. She knew about him.

"That's... kind of you to offer, but I'll just go somewhere else. I'll go to the mall or something." He turned to leave, but was stopped by Rena.

"Come on. Come help us. I'm sure you could be helpful."

Keegan pondered over it for a minute. "Well, if your friend doesn't mind... then I guess I will."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:42 pm

Toby purred, "Noooo." He pulled out a wad of cash, "I have some munnies." He batted his eyes right back at the other male.

Rose growled and crossed her arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:44 pm

Seraphim ducked behind Rena, scared. "Rena," she whispered, "this guy is crazy. He was helping this one girl try to kill Zayden. And he had weird powers. He could use fire!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:49 pm

Zayden winked, taking the money,

"Well...I suuuppooosseeeee since it's youuu," He said slowly then, pocketed it, "but, I must return back to my home to ensure these rectangles are put to good use, "bye now!" He said before he took off into the air.

Yuuta looked at the coat again. It was for sure not his style at all. It looked too....nice and appropriate. He sighed, when he put it on he felt awkward. Almost like he was naked,

"I feel naked when my arms are covered up man..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:53 pm

Rena blinked in confusion. She hadn't been informed about the fight that had recently occurred at school. "Oh, Seraphim. Don't be silly. He may be a little... weird, but he seems harmless," she whispered back.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:58 pm

"He is so not harmless. He tried to torch Eliot, Darcia, and the others," Seraphim whispered back. "I don't trust him."

Eliot wandered elsewhere, buying more cookies from random people. Eventually, he'd bought a cookie from almost everyone. Well, that was all he needed at the moment. "I'm hungry," he muttered, heading to the food court.

"Jeeze, that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. How do you feel naked if you're covered up." He paid for a box of cookies for himself and started munching on them. "These are pretty good. Try one."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:01 pm

"I don't belie- Hey, where did he go?" Rena turned around to find Keegan had disappeared. She let out a sigh and walked out. "So, care to tell me when this happened exactly?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:05 pm

As they walked, Seraphim related what had happened the other day, how she had been tricked by Madella, how Eliot and the others had rescued her, and how Keegan had tried to kill them all. "So we can't trust him," she finished.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Rena frowned. "Man, I missed all the action," she stated. "Well, at least you all are okay. I'm surprised none of the teachers or anybody found out. So much for feeling safe at that place," she added with a small laugh.

A little while later, she led Seraphim to one of the houses nearby. "I'll let you take this one, Seraphim."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:33 pm

"Okay." Seraphim stepped forward and knocked. A man answered, a college student probably. "Hi. We're selling cookies for--"

"Not interested." He moved to slam the door.

"Eh? B-but it's for a trip and I won't get to go otherwise," she said, pouting adorably without realizing it on purpose.

The college student paused. "Oh, all right. I'll buy three."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Rena snickered. "You're so adorable that nobody will be able to resist. If you act that way, people around here will take pity on you. It's sad, but at least it helps us out. I wonder how everyone else is doing?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 34 Keegan-2

Meanwhile, Keegan had found his way to the mall. He growled in anger. There were others here as well trying to sell these stupid cookies. There was no way he'd be able to get the money he needed.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:36 pm

"Act how? Seraphim asked cluelessly. She didn't actually know she'd been adorable and that that had gotten the college student to buy the cookies. She'd thought he'd simply changed his mind on his own. "I'm sure everyone else is doing well with the cookie selling."

Eliot saw Keegan walk in with his cookies and sighed. Well, he'd told himself he'd buy a box from everyone, and while he didn't like Keegan, maybe he could make the guy be less of a jerk if he took pity and bought a box. "Hey, Keegan! Give me one of those cookie boxes, don't care what kind."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next