Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 33 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:35 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 33 Rena

"Washington D.C. is a city. It's the capitol of the United States, and it's where all of the corrupt politicians do their thing," Rena replied. "There are a lot of neat buildings and memorials and stuff. I bet we'll be going to some museum or something," she explained before looking at Toby. "Um, a fundraiser is where you raise money for a cause, like we'll be raising money to pay for our trip. I think they said we were selling cookies or something."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 33 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:37 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 33 Rembart
"I hope they're decent cookies," Eliot added. "I remember last year. They were cardboard. Any idea who's selling them?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 33 Girl-1
"Um... They didn't say, but I saw a bunch of boxes of Yum Yum cookies in the office. Maybe that's what they're selling?" Seraphim replied, unsure.

"Then they'll be good. They sold those the year before last, apparently."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:38 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 33 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia nodded, "Ohhhhhh.....do we have to?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 33 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby frowned, "I don't know.......sounds like a lot of trouble, maybe we can just use munny?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 33 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose sighed, "....I bet your dad would want us fundraising for hearts."

Darcia glared, "Shut up, not funny." He pouted slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:40 pm

"I'm going to ignore that last comment," Eliot said, beginning to munch on his lunch. The servants usually packed him a lunch, and today wasn't an exception. Everything was homemade and needless to say, very expensive. "Anyone want some?" he asked, offering some quail.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:42 pm

Rena crinkled up her nose. "Um, what is that exactly?" she questioned.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Darcia stomach growled and he politely sat down, "Ummm....can I have some? I love birds."

Toby burst out laughing at that and then waved it off, "Oh Kingdom Hearts....I think I was gonna die."

Rose frowned, "For once I don't get it." She eat a bowl of insta-ramen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 pm

"It's quail. Like a miniature chicken." He pulled off a leg and handed it to Darcia. "Go for it. I got two. And too much of all kinds of other food." He pulled of another leg and offered it to Rena. "Want to try it?"

Seraphim looked over at what else he was eating and spotted something that looked like a mound of bread. "What's that?" He tossed her one and told her to have it. She took a big bite and brightened. "There's shrimp on the inside of this! It's really good!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:49 pm

Rena was hesitant at first. However, she eventually took a piece of the quail and took a small bite. To her surprise, it wasn't that bad.

"Wow. That's really good. Why did you bring all of this food?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:51 pm

"My servants put it together. They don't seem to realize I don't eat mass quantities at all times." He opened up another container, which had pasta salad in it. "Wanna try some, Zayden?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Darcia eagerly onomnomed on his quail leg until it was gone in a matter of minutes. He broke the bone in half and sucked out the marrow, "Delicious."

Toby just stared at him, "That was disturbing....in so many ways." He cautiously sipped his cola that he had brought.

Rose smiled at Rena and Seraphim, "Hey so how's bunkin' up doing for you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:59 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 33 Zayden15

Zayden looked at her with curiosity,

"What's so exciting about Washington DC? I can go there whenever I wish...what is the siginificance of going," He asked, pondering on several answers, "I do not understand the term fundraiser."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 33 Yuuta_14

Yuuta looked at Aden, he somehow knew he would appear out of nowhere. The kid always did...randomly. Sometimes it pissed him off. Other times it made him generally happy,

"You know, I didn't become friends with you just to eat all of your food," He said stretching a little, "what's happening with you, Cat Eyes?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:03 pm

"You go with a group because it's safer and more fun," Seraphim explained to Zayden. "You can go more places with groups and get cheaper pricing. That's why it doesn't cost as much as if we all went seperately."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 33 SayaTrain
"I always have extra food," Aden replied, sitting down himself and eating. "Not much. I'm planning on going to Washington DC. How about you? There's going to be a fundraiser. You can sell stuff and come too."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Zayden decided to agree. It seemed as if Seraphim and the others really wanted him to go, but he would have to have their help in order to "fund-raise". He looked at the others,

"I suppose I could," He said, "hopefully...the metal box...won't be too filled." He said shivering a little. He hated automoblies. He then went to sign up.

Yuuta felt bad, so he didn't touch anything. He laid back and stared up at the ceiling listening to him. That's when he mentioned the trip,

"Nah, sounds extremely boring and like a lot of work." He said, it would take convincing for him to go.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:17 pm

"I'll sign us all up," Seraphim said, standing as well and pushing the remains of the shrimp bun into her mouth. "Be back in a minute." She hurried off after Zayden to write down everyone's names. She came back with a couple boxes of of cookies. "These look really good."

"I'll buy a two boxes now," he said, digging in his pocket and pulling out a few bills. "From each of you. These cookies are amazing. And before anyone makes a fatty joke, they're for my servants."

Aden frowned. "But it's going to be a lot of fun. And if you really aren't interested in museums, you could probably sneak off and find another bar fight to win some money at."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Toby frowned, "Why would anyone make a fatty joke?"

Rose just rolled her eyes, "Nothing surprises me Fleas."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Zayden scanned all of the people. He needed someone who was somewhat knowledgeable in selling these things to ask for help. He wondered who to ask, and decided on Rose. He approached her,

"Perhaps this weekend you can assist me in the sale of these rectangles?" He said, refering to the box of cookies.

Yuuta perked up a little, as he sat up and snuck on the Nurse's computer. He wouldn't mind winning a few grand. Little did Aden know he had just made the biggest mistake. Now Yuuta was researching all the places to go. He then printed out a sheet of paper,

"There's sixteen ones I can attend," He said, "and earn a total of about 25k!" He then laid back onto the cot for a bit,

"I wonder if I should barfight to fundraise too..."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:37 pm

Aden smacked him upside the head. "No. If you manage to get yourself too hurt, you won't be able to go on the trip. Here, I'll help you sell those lame cookies they've got. All profits to you. I'd rather you not get yourself killed. Oh, and all food is included on this trip."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Rose grinned, "Sure thing sweets. First thing though." She gestured to his clothing, "Make sure to wear leather pants, tight but not overly tight in the crotch, a nice silky shirt with the top unbuttoned and a happy smile when we meet! I'll teach you all the tricks you need~

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:50 pm

"Thanks, Eliot," Rena said, handing over a box. She then turned to Rose and shook her head. "I really don't like the sound of this..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:58 pm

"You're seriously going to use sex appeal to sell cookies? That's just low." Eliot finished up his food and put the containers back into his lunch bag.

Seraphim blinked. "What's 'sex appeal'?" she asked, truly not understanding. She'd lived a pretty sheltered life.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Rose waved her hand, "Ignore them Zayden, they're just jealous, especially Fleas."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:06 pm

"Humor me. Why would I be jealous?" Eliot asked, ignoring Seraphim's question. There was no way she could be in high school and that innocent.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:07 pm

"Hey, stop calling him Fleas," Rena exclaimed. "Why do you call him that anyway?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:11 pm

Toby decided to answer Seraphim's question, "It's like animal attraction. It's eye candy, when someone appears very attractive to someone else."

Rose smirked and made an imaginary picture frame around Zayden's face, "Verrry delicious-" and then made one around Eliot's, "Taken." She then turned to Rena, "Oh it's an inside joke between Darcey, Eliot and I."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:14 pm

Seraphim was still a little confused, but before she could ask anything else, the bell rang. "Oh, I guess lunch is over." She stood and waved to everyone. "I guess I'll see you guys later."

Eliot breathed a sigh of relief when Rose didn't tell Rena the real reason she called him 'fleas.' Then the other thing she said sank in. "Wait, what do you mean 'Taken'? I'm not dating anyone!" But the bell rang before he could get an answer from Rose. "Ugh. We should go before we're late for class."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next