Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:12 pm

--The Next Morning--
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 Zayden15

Zayden was flying before he took to the ground, landing in the back of the school. He walked up to the front of the school, sprawling out in a nice section of soft grass. He smiled softly, there was a gentle breeze on the hot September day. He took in a deep breath, enjoying the scent of freshly cut grass.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 Yuuta_14

Yuuta had went with what he had decided yesterday, and didn't get ready to attend school. Instead, he stayed in his bed, snuggling up to the warmth that the blankets provided. His body was sore all over. He was trying not to grab some pills. However, he gave in just a few moments later, swallowing them then trying to return back asleep.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 EvilPurpleAnimeGirl

Madella looked up at the school building with a smirk. She was wearing a pendent that covered up her absolutely huge demonic aura. She only had one mission, and that was to take revenge on Zayden Conner, for rejecting her all those years ago. She would strike tomorrow, but look for his weaknesses, friends, and enemies today. She stood there, looking up at the school, watching Zayden from the corner of her eye before sitting at the front of the school, watching Zayden silently.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:27 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 SayaTrain
Aden came to school early in order to find Yuuta and make sure he was okay. He wasn't there, of course, which irritated him for some reason. He'd gone out and fought, but hadn't bothered to come. He wondered briefly if Yuuta was really badly hurt, but there was no way that Aden could go over there to check. He didn't know how to get there, nor did he think he could get there without getting injured himself.

I'll check if anyone knows how to contact him today, he decided. Aden walked into the building.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 Girl-1
Serahpim walked to school that day with Rena, and when she arrived she saw Zayden. "I'll be right back," she said, jogging over to Zayden. "Morning! You're not still sleeping, are you?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 Rembart
Eliot drove to school that morning a little happier, but was still hurting from Lucy's passing on. He'd looked up online the night before where Lucy was burried and was planning to stop by with some flowers. He wasn't sure if Lucy would know or care where she was now, but it was the least he could do for her. He'd promised he wouldn't forget her, and he wouldn't.

He reached school and saw that Seraphim was talking to Zayden and had left Rena alone again. "Good morning," he said. "Is Seraphim going out with Zayden or something? Those two seem inseperable lately."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:30 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose led the pack, ironically enough to the school with a bit of a sour expression on her face, "So why couldn't I come?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia sighed and rubbed the back of his head sheepishly, "It was an all guys thing sort of. Sorry, next time I'll do something just for the two of us, okay?" He looked around for Rena or Seraphim.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby sniffed the air and his ears laid back slightly, someone new had joined and he didn't like the scent. .

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:45 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 Rena

Rena laughed as she gathered some books from her locker. "I don't know. Sure seems like it, though. I think the two of them seem to understand each other if that makes any sense," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:43 am

"It makes perfect sense," Eliot said with a nod. "Those two seem a lot alike." And they smelled a lot alike. Like birds, somehow. But how could that be? He shrugged to himself.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:30 am

Zayden sat up, brushing the flyaways hairs from the top of his head back into place, he yawned at the thought of sleep. He stretched his shoulders before responding,

"No, although sleeping does sound nice," He said, "but, I was actually just taking in the sun, sky, clouds, and the scent of the grass." He said. All tengu's had a close connection to nature, so it was only natural for him to observe it often.

Madella smirked to herself upon seeing the girl approach him. A friend? Perhaps a love interest? I'll be sure to drag her down with him, or maybe even use her to lure him out. Either way, I will get my revenge. She thought before standing up and entering the school. She would continue to observe throughout the entire day.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:59 am

"Wish I could do that too, but I think school's going to start soon." Seraphim offered a hand to help Zayden stand up. Then she noticed Darcia and Rose. "Morning!" she called cheerily over to them.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:55 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 Rena

Rena nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I think so as well. Anyway, I need to head to the music room. I have a test and I want to have a quick play through on the piano before the bell rings. I'll see you later."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:34 pm

"Yeah. See you." Eliot waved to Rena's retreating form. Then he smelled it. Something smelled weird, and it was setting off the wolf inside him. He looked around. Where was the scent coming from? His gaze at last fell on a seemingly normal enough girl eyeing Seraphim and Zayden. He walked over, deciding that he would greet this new girl and see who the heck she was. "Hi. I'm Eliot. Are you new here?" He glanced quickly over at the wolves, wondering if they'd caught the scent as well.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Rose smiled and waved back, "Heya!" She grinned and followed them inside when the bell rang.

Darcia frowned, his ears flicking back when he heard his brother growl, "What's up?" He followed Rose to her first class.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby shook his head before turning to his own class, "The new girl, something's off, keep a head's up." .

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:46 pm

Zayden took it, but didn't but any weight on Seraphim, he left it all to himself. He got up, brushing off his pants and back,

"Don't be late to class now," He said softly, "I'll see you at lunch." He said before entering. Tengu's didn't have a great sense of smell. They could only sense auras. Madella was hiding hers, so he couldn't sense it at all.

Madella didn't like to speak to species that were lower then her in her own eyes. So she simply put on a death glare,

"I don't talk to mutts." She said before leaving into the school hallways.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:53 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 30 SayaTrain
Aden went to first period gym. Somehow, it wasn't as much fun without yelling or messing with Yuuta. It actually felt like something was missing. It's not like I like that guy or anything, he told himself. It's just fun messing with him.

Seraphim smiled. "Maybe you could sit with Rena and the others, too," she suggested, though she wasn't sure if he heard. She then went into the school building as well and went to her first class. She still had a lot to catch up on.

Oh, that was cold. Eliot glared after her. Where did she have the right to call him a mutt? His eyes widened a moment. Wait, how did she know he was a wolf? No one knew except for Darcia, who wouldn't tell anyone. Would he? He suddenly felt a little sick. That girl could ruin absolutely everything for him, and judging by the way she'd just spoken to him, she had no qualms about pointing out his wolfness to others, nor would she listen to him if he asked her not to. He would have to tread carefully with this one, he decided, as he went inside.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:54 pm

Rose growled, her eyes narrowed, "Did that censored just call you a mutt?!" She was talking to Eliot of course and her left eye twitched.

Darcia opened his mouth and closed it and then nodded slowly.

Rose smirked, "Ohhh ho ho, things are gonna get real censored up in here now. She started it, ohhh I'm gonna finish it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Eliot blinked. "What? Her? I don't really care what she was saying. I've had far worse than that." He wasn't sure how much Rose knew about his wolfness. He figured a lot, since Darcia trusted her with his being a wolf as well. Of course, it was a little different for him. He didn't seem to care who knew he was a werewolf.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:00 pm

Rose frowned and shook her head, "A newb shouldn't be running her mouth like that. Something's off. She's different, like us but not us."

Darcia nodded, "She's not human, she smells bad. Toby said to watch out, he's pretty good with vibes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:02 pm

"So you noticed that too?" Eliot asked, thankful that his nose wasn't playing tricks on him. "She was watching Seraphim and that other kid... Zayden, I think. Should we tell them to watch out, or handle this ourselves?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:03 pm

Zayden was in his first period class when the new girl entered. He felt like he knew her from somewhere, but couldn't figure out just where. She looked different in some ways, but similar in others. Who could it be? I don't usually remember many human faces for the most part.

Yuuta woke up from the sound of his phone going off. He looked to see he had received a text message from school. As soon as he read it he sighed out loud,

"Get my ass to school? Geez..." He thought out loud before getting up, he got to school during the middle of first period, but didn't want to go to gym. So instead, he went to the courtyard, smoking behind a tree, out of view from all the other students.

Madella watched Zayden from the corner of her eye. He was curious about her. That was good. She would lure him out and then attack, using that girl he was talking to earlier.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Rose smirked, "That depends. How well can you fight?"

Darcia blinked a little, "Uh...yeah that is a good question."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:27 pm

"I know some karate," Eliot replied. His parents had enrolled him when he was little for his own safety. Not to mention his wolf fighting skills, though he wasn't sure if Rose knew about that. He wasn't going to bring it up, in any case. "Anyway, I've got to get to class. Don't want to be late, right? See ya."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:34 pm

Rose shrugged, "That seems good enough for me, right Darce? Let's meet up with him during lunch and plan an attack with Tobs."

Darcia nodded and they both headed off to their clases.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Madella waited until the next class had started, second period was about to start. That's when she saw Seraphim stumbling about trying to get to her class on time. She approached her, wearing a look of innocence,

"Excuse me, do you know someone named Seraphim?" She asked, "a kid with a black vest was looking for her. He asked me to bring her to him if I found her...would you know where she was?" She explained, even though she knew full well that this girl was Seraphim.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:18 am

"I'm Seraphim," she replied, wondering who this girl was. She must have been one of the new people Seraphim hadn't met with yet since returning to school. "Is Zayden looking for me?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:19 pm

Madella nodded, and put on a concerned face that looked very convincing,

"Yes. He looked to be really worried, like he needed you for something very important," She said, "I can take you to him. But we should go fast or he might not be where I saw him last." She said beginning to speed walk in a different direction.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:09 pm

Seraphim wondered what was worrying the ever stoic Zayden. Maybe he'd figured out exactly what she was? Could she be something that bad? "Take me to him, please," she said, still unsure.

(time skip to everyone realizing Seraphim's missing?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:59 am

Madella nodded, but as soon as she turned and began to lure the girl into her trap, the innocent look faded. Her lips curved into a smile as she continued to walk. Soon, she was in the hallway where she wanted to be in. There was a large boiler room that she would lead the girl into. She knew that Zayden would sense her aura there and would come running if he cared about her. She opened up the door,

"He's in here," She said, once Seraphim was inside, she slammed the door shut and threw her to the ground, lying on her stomach. She stomped a foot onto her back and lowered herself down a little, pulling on one of her ponytails, "Oh, look at how naive and stupid you are."

Zayden was seated at the beginning of his next class, rather bored. They were learning about laws of nature that he had learned a long while back when he was much younger, so he felt no need to pay attention. That's when it hit him. He could sense Seraphim's aura. He always could, but this time it was a little different. It was...wavering. That usually meant something bad was happening. Zayden instantly grew worried, standing up from his desk,

"Excuse me," He said to the teacher before exiting the classroom. He didn't run, but he had a quick pace to his step. He was tracing the aura to where ever she could be. That's when he finally found the door that she was behind. He opened it up to see another girl, the one that seemed familiar to him, over top of her, obviously hurting her, "who are you? Why are you hurting her? I feel like we've met before." He said calmly, knowing that losing his head would result in a lost battle.

Madella smirked, her plan had worked. Now, all she needed to do was to kill off Zayden. She figured that couldn't be too hard. She kicked the girl away approaching Zayden with a wicked smile,

"Oh, you don't remember me? I bet you will now," She said, removing the charm so that her aura would be recongized, "afterall, you were the one who left me at the atler." She said, as she began to show off her demonic form. Her nails grew large as a hawk, she grew fangs like a dragon, a large tail, and hawk-like wings sprouted from her back,

"It's time to join the rest of you're family. In hell!" She said fircely lunging at him.

Zayden instantly remembered who she was and knew that she was bad news. If he wasn't too careful, she might actually defeat him or worse, kill his friends. He knew he would have to show his demonic form, even though he hated to show it in front of Seraphim. But it was the only way to protect her and himself,

"Seraphim. Stay back. Hide," He said in a calm voice as an demonic aura took over him as well. He grew large fangs, his eyes grew grey with silts as pupils, his nails grew into long claws, his wings unfolded from his back, and a large staff appeared in his hands. He powered up his staff and clashed with Madella. Waves of fire and angered fighting continued in midair.

Yuuta had been wandering around the halls. He didn't feel like going to class, nor heading home. So he paced around until he heard the sounds of clashing metal. He recongized that sound, it was the sound of fighting. He traced the sound to the boiler room, seeing a battle in action. He could see Zayden and some other girl fighting, then he saw Seraphim. All he could hear was the female fighting screaming "die" so he knew she couldn't be good. He looked at Seraphim, who seemed to be injured. He rushed over to her,

"Hey are you okay? What's going on here?

Madella laughed sadistically,

"You'll never be stronger then me, because all you care about are those stupid humans!" She said, as she sent several of her sharp scales down at Yuuta and Seraphim.

Yuuta saw the attack out of the corner of his eye and managed to get Seraphim and he away from the bulk of the attack, and protect her. He had been hit with two scales, blood begining to seep from his back.

(Okay, that was a long post ^_^U Anyway, all the wolves should be able to smell the blood and find them now)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next