Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 8 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:04 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 8 0045-a11

Lucy thought about it for a moment,

"I have a walkmen, but there isn't any music that works with it anymore. So I just listen to older music," She said, pulling it out of her bag, then placing it back in, "I wonder why they stopped making music that would work with the walkmens..."

(That tells you something XD)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 8 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:07 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 8 Rembart
The walkman made Eliot chuckle. "Because they can fit more on a CD, and they're more convenient. Actually, the latest thing are iPods, but I don't like them too much. They always break on me." In fact, he preferred a generic MP3 Player because they were far more heavy duty. Then an idea popped into his head as they pulled into the parking lot for Lucy's apartment. "Here we are," he said, putting the car in park. "Want me to pick you up, tomorrow morning?" He had the perfect gift in mind for this girl. He was rich anyway. Why couldn't he buy her an MP3 player?

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:16 pm

Lucy opened up the chair door,

"That's okay, I usually walk to school, besides, I might catch someone I've been looking for on the way, see you," She said. She walked into the apartment, dissappearing from sight as soon as she had the chance. She then backtracked to the school, then when she found it was empty, she walked to the graveyard.

--The Next Morning--

Lucy had gotten up much earlier then most kids and was sitting on the front steps as usual. Finally, she started to see kids enter the school, she figured she would wait a little longer until more kids have entered, then she would enter as well. She hoped that maybe today would be the day her mother would come and see her.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 8 Armona10

Zayden was flying so high in the air, he appeared to be a bird from the distance. He figured he would fly high to school then land in the back as well as enter the school from the back. He flew over the kids normal school route to get to school, then finally made it to the school. He swooped down, landing on his feet in the back. He folded back his wings and entered the school. He made it to the bus room, sitting down at a table far off from everyone else, staring up at the sky. Girls at nearby tables were staring at him, hoping that maybe he would say something to them.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 8 Girl-1
Seraphim hadn't been able to avoid her father the night before and had been beaten severely for not getting home early. He'd gotten smarter, though. The injuries weren't obvious. Cuts all up and down her arms, bruises where the fabric of her clothes covered, pulled hair. Though she hadn't managed to avoid a broken nose--which she'd somehow managed to reset herself last night--and a swollen cheek. No matter how much she'd tried, she hadn't been able to coax the swelling down with a compress.

She decided to wait inside for Rena or Rose, so fewer people would see her in her miserable state.

Eliot walked up to Lucy with a huge grin on his face. "Surprise!" he said brightly, holding out a small wrapped box for the other girl. "I got something for you."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:35 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 8 Rena

Rena made her way through the building, finally spotting Seraphim. "Hey, Seraphim! How are you this mor-" she paused, staring at her friend with concern. She didn't seem like she was feeling to well.

"Hey, are you okay? You look exhausted," she said, putting a hand on Seraphim's shoulder.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:37 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 8 DarciaRoseTCtM-1-1
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 8 DarciaRoseTCtM-2

Darcia walked promptly out of the corridor of darkness and sighed, tugging his backpack on his shoulder and blushed when his mom leaned down and kissed his forehead 'for good luck' then closed portal behind him and Rose.

Rose giggled, walking next to him and cooing, "Mommma's boy." Which only enraged the boy further, much to her amusement. They spotted Seraphim and Rose was the first to voice her concerns..in the most eloquent manner, "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!" She raced over, an angry look in her eye, "Who did this?! Point him out and I'll kick his ass!" She turned to Darcia, "Right?" Darcia nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Seraphim winced when Rena placed a hand on her shoulder. "I'm fine," she said shakily.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?! Who did this?! Point him out and I'll kick his ass!"

"Oh! No, nothing happened! I, um, tripped. Down the stairs last night." Okay, that wasn't an obvious lie. "I'm really klutzy, so this happens all the times." She was glad for her long sleeves and the fact she never wore anything remotely revealing. If Rose could see the bruises, she might want Seraphim's father on a pike.

(Rose's reaction made me laugh. XD)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 8 Dexter1

Milton went first to the office to check in, I shouldn't be here. Because of his parents, he was held back from college and made to go to high school for another year at least. He disliked it very much.
He still had a bit before class started so he stood against a wall, observing the crowd.
I wonder if anyone here is like me. Doubtful, but possible.

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Rena stared at her intently. A part of her wasn't buying this excuse at all. "Seraphim, I really think you should go to the nurse. You really don't too well," she advised.

((I agree about Rose's reaction lol. I choked on my water XD ))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:53 pm

"But I can't miss class," Seraphim said quietly. "I'd never be able to catch up." That, and the nurse would demand to see all her injuries because she'd long-since figured out Seraphim was a disaster area.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Darcia held Rose back by her shoulders, knowing her short temper and pulling her over to whisper, "Hey...stop asking too much, you remember about Demyx and his past? People who are abused will back into a corner if you keep pushing them."

Rose glared at the 'huddle' they were having and whispered back, "Well someone has to do something! Grow some balls for once and kick some ass! We need to stop this! I don't care who we take down!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Insectie Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:03 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 8 Dexter1

Milton heard commotion from down the hallway. He carefully walked though everyone till he was close enough to see the source. Not wanting to talk to anyone, he stat back and watched.

Insectie
Insectie
Roleplayer

Quote : For my greater good

http://crazyempire.originsandbox.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Rena sighed, giving in. "Fine, but I think you should really consider going to see the nurse at some point, especially if your injuries get worse."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:10 pm

"It's fine." Seraphim looked down at her hands in her lap, not trusting herself to continue lying if she looked Rena or Rose in the face anymore. "I'm a klutz. I hurt myself a lot." She tried to smile, but found she couldn't, so she abandoned the attempt. It hurt her cheek too much.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:15 pm

Darcia smiled in a comforting way at Rose, "Would you like me to use Cura again?"

Rose glared at him, "Darcia! You've been using magic outside the castle?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:17 pm

"U-um, if you think it would help," Seraphim replied. She wondered briefly if his magic let him know how injured she was, but that was preporterous. If it did, he would have asked her about it yesterday.

At Rose's reaction to the suggestion, Seraphim asked, "Are you not supposed to? If it's a problem, you don't have to."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Jan 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Rena frowned. "That magic spell of yours is nice and all, but I really still think she should be checked by the nurse."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:33 pm

"N-no, it's fine," Seraphim said quickly. "I'm a little afraid of doctors and nurses anyway." That was a complete lie. The only reason she didn't see them too often was because of her father, anyway.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:37 pm

Rena sighed. There was no reason to push it and make Serpahim angry or upset at her. "Alright," she said. "Well, we should get to class before we're late."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:42 pm

"We still have some time," Seraphim said, looking up at the clock on the hallway wall. In truth, she didn't want to get to class early because then the teacher might force her to go to the infirmary.

(we should probably wait up on Gold. I can't really go in as Eliot until she takes and opens the MP3 he's giving her)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:22 am

Darcia was frowning at the whole situation, "Seraphim...I know this is not my place to ask....but..is there a ...reason for your injuries? I know someone who went through something similar, I mean, we could get you help."

Rose nodded, glaring at the unforseen foe, "I'll rip his balls off! See how manly he is after that!!!!!" She growled to herself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:47 am

Lucy had watched many people walk by, she was in a daze when she looked up to see Eliot there. When did he get there? She thought to herself. She needed to pay more attention, what if she missed her mother while daydreaming? She looked at the small box that he had presented to her,

"What? Oh you didn't need to do that." She said sincerely, afterall, she was dead. Sooner or later she wouldn't need any material goods.

Zayden sighed, the bus room was getting loudedr and louder by the second. If there was one thing he hated, it was loud noises. His ears were very sensitive and loud noises would hurt them to the point of ripping them off. He got up, exiting the room, walking down the hall with his hands in his pockets. He walked past several groups of students. Maybe I should skip for a day of flying. He thought to himself. He decided to go with it, he opened a window up that was in the hallway.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:40 am

"Eh? No. No reason." She tried to laugh it off. "I just tripped down my stairs this morning is all." It was obvious she was lying when she fell silent. She didn't want to tell them. She couldn't tell them. If she did, they'd get involved, and then they might get hurt. No matter how frightning Rose's threats at her father were.

"It was nothing, really," Eliot replied, pushing the box into her hands. Then he added in a whisper, "Between you and me, I'm filthy stinkin' rich and have more money than I know what to do with." He then straightened and walked away. "Whelp. We'd better go inside. The bell's going to ring any minute."

(I love Rose. Just so you guys know. XD)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:52 pm

"Well, we're here to listen to you if you ever want to talk about it," Rena said softly, patting her on the shoulder.

She turned to leave the group and continued down the hallway towards her music class. She looked around her shoulder once and glanced at Seraphim, a strange feeling beginning to emerge at the pit of her stomach. Something is definitely going on, Rena told herself.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:25 pm

Lucy watched as he left. She opened it, but honestly had no idea what it was. She hadn't been keeping up with modern technology, but she figured it would be something that people nowadays would like. She put it into her draw-string bag, getting up from her seat on the steps. She took one last glance back before heading into the school building. She was in her first period class just as the bell rang. She sat down, thinking about how far ahead technology had jumped.

Zayden managed to get two legs outside of the window, then his body. He didn't bother to shut the window. He was on the side of the building. He looked around, then spread his wings. He took off into the air, enjoying the warm air that hit his face. He loved flying so much. He didn't bother to fly as high, instead he watched his view. After circling the school several times, he landed on the roof. His wings were still out and he was standing near the edge, examining the sky with a geniune smile.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next