Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 5 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:32 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 5 DarciaRoseTCtM-1-1
Darcia grinned, quite happy he was now 'included' or what he consider included, it sure beat being with other guys, he wasn't one for a sausage fest even if his parents liked it. He had grown up around eleven older men [not including Roxas] and he was glad to learn more about the opposite sex. He smiled weakly, "Of course." The second he got up, a monotonous yet beautiful piano tone was heard loudly from his phone [ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOvaPmnvwfo ] and he frowned, trying to ignore it and brushing it off, "Oh...uh..."
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 5 DarciaRoseTCtM-2

Rose giggled, not-so-secretly getting a kick out of ruffling his feathers. She muttered to herself, "Don't worry though, we've got quite the plan." She then spoke up, "How would you take to the world being remade without any differences? Would that be perfect?"

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 5 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:36 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 5 Girl-1
"I think your phone's ringing," Seraphim said, stating the obvious. "Are your parents calling to check up on you?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:45 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 5 Armona10

Zayden didn't like this girl, he should have stayed away by the aura she gave off, but his hunger chose a different answer,

"That would be absolutly boring. Differences make this world," He then narrowed his eyes directly at her, "even the annoying ones." He got up and walking into the courtyard, where you could eat your lunch if you wanted to. When no one was paying attention, he spread his beautiful black wings and flew up to a high tree branch. He retracted his wings and layed across it, staring up at the sky.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Darcia blushed and groaned weakly, "Excuse me." He turned a bit and cupped a hand over the phone so the conservation was more private, "Hello?...Oh um I'm having fun I guess....No I don't know where Rose is...NO! I'm not doing anything with people. Yes..yes...I know it's around that time Mom, please..shhh, I know, stop lecturing me, I'm old enough, NO! Don't put Dad on-! Hi Dad...Yes, I'll get the paperwork done, I got to go...okay bye...yes..I love you too." He clicked the phone closed, blushing horribly.

Rose smirked, she loved finding out what bothered other people, it was a trait inherited from her father. She sighed, leaning back on the chair and grinning, maybe she'd go find Darcia and bug him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:55 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 5 Rembart
Eliot leaned back in his computer chair, confused. Well, if Lucy was a ghost, there was no point in continuing to hang out with her. But what if he were wrong? There was a girl last year without any scent, and neither looked the same as the girl in the newspaper article.

"What was that about?" Seraphim asked, a little confused. She'd heard a little bit of the conversation. "Around what time?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 5:59 pm

Darcia blushed even deeper, if that were possible and found himself nervous. He looked at the ground and avoided both girl's eyes when he muttered, "It's almost mating season, my mom was just being cautious."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:21 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 5 Rena

Rena snorted. "That must be annoying. By the way, your ringtone sounded very nice. I don't think I've ever heard that tune before. I love piano music."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:23 pm

Darcia grinned, "Oh you like it? My dad wrote it and my mom played it, it's like the theme of our Organ-company. And yeah, it's annoying but what can I do?" He shrugged lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:24 pm

Seraphim's face lit up brilliantly. Didn't Rena hear that it was almost mating season? "U-um... Y-you don't... um... Go wild like animals do... do you?" If that were the case, she would avoid him until he said it was over.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:09 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 5 0045-a11

Lucy sighed, it was almost time for her next class and her mother hadn't shown up. So staying invisible, she re-entered the building and wander through a few walls until she found her locker, then turned visible again. No one else was in the empty hallway except for her herself. Soon, it would be flooded with people, however. She took a few books into her hands, then shut the locker, standing outside of it, waiting for the bell to ring."

Zayden stared at the sky for a long time, thinking of the person who was important in his life, then, he jumped down, landing on his heels without a problem, he re-entered the cafeteria, this time standing by some Freshmen girls, who were offering him all sorts of sweets, which he gladly took.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:19 pm

Darcia went to answer Seraphim when a familiar...annoying tone hit his ears.

Rose laughed, "Course he will! He'll be humping anything that moves within a five-mile radius! You won't be able to get him off you!" She grinned at the other girls, "Too bad though, I bet you'll ditch him before then anyhow, most do."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:32 pm

Seraphim opened and closed her mouth a few times, but no sound came out. Thankfully, the bell ringing for the end of lunch saved her from having to say anything. "U-um... I-I have to go. Talk to you later." She bowed super-politely before dashing off to her next class. He wouldn't really do that, would he?

Eliot heard the bell ring and stood, grabbing his things. Well, that ended his investigation for now. He still didn't want to believe it, though.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:43 am

"That's wonderful to know. Anyway, I must be off. Math class is calling my name," Rena said as she picked up her things and left the cafeteria.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:01 am

Darcia watched them flee and even though he hated Rose for this, she was right, they were afraid of him. He looked miserably at the ground, wanting to call his parents and just leave for the day.

Rose giggled, secretly glad he succeeded in getting the other secluded, "See? Our parents were right. Humans are nothing, we do not belong here, why do you even try?" She ran a hand through his soft, blue locks before skipping off gleefully to her next class, leaving him alone in the hallway.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:32 am

Eliot walked off to his next class, but when he got there he couldn't concentrate on his work. Was Lucy a ghost? No way. The dead had better things to do than go to school over and over again. They could go do whatever they wanted. And besides, he hadn't seen Lucy before. How could she be going to school repeatedly but not be seen? Then it hit him. The girl last year without a smell. She must have been Lucy in disguise. Could ghosts change their forms? Probably.

Seraphim bowed quickly to Darcia, feeling bad for leaving him, but had to get to her next class. She'd been afraid of him, begun to trust him, and then grew afraid again, all in one period. Why did life have to be so confusing?

She got to her next class and sat down weakly. She didn't want to be afraid anymore, but circumstances were just making it so freaking hard.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:58 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 5 0045-a11

Lucy had arrived at her next class, with was an elective. She took a seat at a desk, staring out the window. She was still watching for her mother. She didn't need to pay attention, since she had always taken this elective. She knew the answers to all the tests, quizes, and homework assignments, so she didn't feel the need to study and/or pay attention.

Zayden's next class happened to be the same as Seraphim's. He took a seat beside her, not really thinking of socializing with anyone. His wing muscles were itching to be let out. They were stiff from being folded up for so long. He wanted to stretch them out so badly, but he couldn't. He stared at the front of the room blankily, trying so hard not to release his wings.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:09 pm

When Zayden sat beside Seraphim, the girl started to panic. Another guy. One she hadn't spoken to at all. And no one nearby to help her as Rena had. She scooted ever so slightly away. Any distance between them was better.

She noticed that he looked a little uncomfortable, but didn't wish to mention it.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:45 pm

Zay began to fidget in his seat, he couldn't keep still. His wings wanted to be released so badly, they were so stiff and sore from being folded back. He almost let them go, resulting in a bump appearing from his back, but he quickly drew them back in. A single black feather fell to the ground, between he and Seraphim.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:55 pm

A single black feather. That's what drew Seraphim's attention to Zayden. She it up and looked at Zayden. "Um, did you drop this?" she asked, awkwardly holding it out to him.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Zay looked over to the girl,

"Um...no it probably fell off--I mean I um...don't know where it came from," He said quickly, he almost compeltely blew it. He needed to watch what he said. He didn't want anyone to know what he was, "um...excuse me." He said to the teacher and Seraphim. He entered the hallway. He looked down it both ways, deciding that there was no one in sight. Then he released his wings out completely. They were beautiful. He stretched them out deciding to do so quickly so that he could relax somewhat before he would have to fold them up.

(Feel free for Seraphim to "accidently" see them if you want)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Seraphim couldn't help but watch Zayden as he went out. She saw him look both ways through the window in the door, but not behind him to make sure people were actually paying attention, then stretched out beautiful black wings. Her eyes widened. So he had wings... and could fly. Something she'd always wanted since she was a child.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:56 pm

Darcia found himself in another class with Eliot. He entered late and received a scolding, but he did not care enough to do anything. His tail hung low and he wiggled into a chair, looking at his desk in vague interest.

Rose smiled, she was in a class all her own, enjoying the attentions of various males. She leaned on her elbow, cupping her face with her hand in a tired manner, "I wonder what that Pup is doing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:59 pm

Eliot's nose scrunched up when Darcia entered the room and covered his nose and mouth, pretending to stifle a yawn. He didn't want to deal with Darcia, or the wolf that was steadily getting stronger inside him. It was irritating, how the wolf was rearing its ugly head only because Darcia was near. Usually it wasn't acting up so much.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Rena walked into her next class, scanning the room, she spotted two familiar faces. She groaned slightly when she spotted Darcia. Rose's words were fresh on her mind.

"Don't be so judgmental," Rena muttered to herself, walking over to him with a smile. "Hey, Darcia. I'm sorry for running off like that."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Darcia frowned, looking up at her embarassed, "It's alright...Rose does that sometimes. But...I'm not going to lie, that will probably happen. It might be best if you avoided me for a while...." He looked over at Eliot, wanting to say 'and him' but not actually saying it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next