Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 4 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 4 DarciaRoseTCtM-1-1
Darcia frowned "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ...I just...I got excited, I'm sorry." He looked guilty and his ears dropped, his beautiful golden eyes giving puppy-ish looks.
The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 4 DarciaRoseTCtM-2

Rose smirked, offering some food to the youkai, she knew why he has acting weird and indifferent and she was used to it, living with a bunch of freaks made her very patient. It also made her calculating, "How do you like this school? It sure has some odd members."

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 4 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:36 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 4 Rena

"He said he was sorry, Seraphim. You shouldn't be scared of him," Rena said, patting the girl on the back gently.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:38 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 4 Girl-1
"I know," whined Seraphim meekly. "I'm just a loser with issues." She rubbed her eye and did her best to look normal.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Darcia sighed, "Don't say that, everyone has issues, some more obvious than others. Maybe you just need to get close to someone and find a suitable mate?" He didn't realize how animal-like that sounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Rena cringed slightly. "Ew. You do realize that we are all teenagers and in high school, right?

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 pm

Seraphim stared at Darcia a moment, then burst out laughing, the first real laugh she'd had all day. "A mate? Really, Darcia? This is high school! I don't want kids or that stuff yet!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 4 0045-a11

Lucy couldn't help but laugh,

"It's not only that," She said smiling, "It's just, other kids are always coming up with silly rumors at schools, so I was curious if there was any interesting ones. I know that usually they tell Freshmen about a ghost or something to try and scare them on their very first day. I know because I have a lot of older cousins." She said, with was somewhat true, somewhat a lie. She did have older cousins, but that's not the reason she knew about the rumors...some which were somewhat true.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 4 Armona10

Zayden took a rice cake, eating the tip of it slowly, staring off blankly before coming up with constructed responses, ones that usually interested other peers and underclassmen,

"School, I do not like. Education, I do. I'd rather touch my fingertips to the sky, lying across a grassy meadow, thinking about my tomorrows and touching the sky and clouds," He said, being sure not to say he literally touched the sky and clouds while flying, "Odd members? I think no one is odd. Everyone...is different in their own way. There is no guide to being 'normal'."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Darcia looked serious for a moment, "There's nothing funny about it, we mate early in our lives because our lives are so short. From the moment we transform, we are marked for death. A female's fertility is at its peak during the midteens and it is no different with other beings." He looked down, "It may seem weird, to want to share your life with someone at such a young age, but...maybe it is worth it, my mother is happy and he doesn't even have a heart, my father as well." His eyes look determined, "I want to be complete, to be happy, to enjoy sharing the rest of my life with someone else, is that weird?"

Rose laughed, "Human is the definition of normal, and more than half of the people in this school don't fit the bill 'bub." She grinned a little teasingly, "We all would rather be somewhere else you know, I'd rather be in a garden."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Rena shook her head. "No, no. I suppose it isn't weird. Well, it's still kind of weird to be, but that's probably because I'm a human and I don't really understand half the people who to go this place... I'm sorry. I'm rambling, aren't I?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:34 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 4 Rembart
"Really now? That's interesting." No one had tried to scare him his first day, but of course, he'd only come last year after accidentally murdering another student in his wolf form. He still blamed himself--had he made sure the door was barred better beforehand, the boy at the boarding school might not have died. "You know, I think I did hear something about a ghost girl haunting the halls last year. I personally don't buy it."

Seraphim felt herself blush. "W-well, when you put it that way, Darcia, I guess it makes sense but... But I don't think I'd be ready to have kids yet. I mean, that's a really long commitment, you know?" She smiled and Rena. "If you're rambling, so am I." She laughed again.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:59 am

Lucy recongized that rumor, except, it seemed a little less attacking towards her. Throughout her years, usually she would supposeably kill students, eat their brains, or take their homework. She relaxed in her seat somewhat,

"So, you don't believe in ghosts," She assumed, "I guess it's hard to believe in something you can't see."

Zayden's eyes narrowed somewhat,

"Humans weren't the first on this planet," He said in a low growl, which then he brushed those thoughts away. He didn't need to get into a fight or let his anger take over him, "I prefer wildlife. Nature grown wild is much more beautiful then nature in a garden. The most pretty things are the plants that are hidden underneath thick canopys..." He trailed off, looking out the window again.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:04 am

"I believe in ghosts," Eliot corrected her, "just not that there's one here." After being turned into a werewolf, he believed in just about anything. Vampires, ghosts, aliens... It didn't really matter. If a real werewolf could exist, why not these beings? The only reason that he didn't believe there was one here was because his wolf senses hadn't tingled about it in the two years he'd been there. Sure, there was a girl last year who had no smell like this girl (or so the wolf told him frankly), but she probably just wasn't bathing in perfume every five seconds like the other girls.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:31 am

Lucy felt somewhat comfortable around Eliot, she didn't really know why, but she did. So, she turned around so she faced him,

"You know. A ghost could be hiding," She said, putting her hands in front of his eyes, then removed them as she said, "In plain sight." She then sat down pulling out her homework. When she was dating the paper, she accidently put "2000" instead of "2010". She erased it,

"Opps...I always do that for some reason."

(2000 is the year she died fyi)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:40 am

Eliot laughed. "Most people make that mistake at the beginning of the year with the year before's date, not a ten year mistake." He thought that was funny and kind of cute, while the wolf inside him growled some warning. This was just too weird to the wolf, who was far smarter than Eliot was sometimes.

"Did something important happen in 2000?" he asked, remembering something his mother, the super rich and famous doctor, had said once.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Darcia smiled, "It's okay, I'm used to rambling, my father does it all the time about some weird moon." He laughed a little at that mental image before smirking, "You act like being normal and human is a bad thing. Most people here would kill to have that."

Rose laughed, grinning a little, a sadistic smile playing across her features, "Some things need to be caged and groomed though. The wild can only be so wild without a nice touch to make it perfect." He touched the wooden table and a small flower bloomed in the crack, "A helping hand never hurts, human or otherwise."

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:15 pm

"Really?" Rena asked. "But it's so... boring to be a human. I guess it isn't too bad, though. But sometimes I wonder why I was even chosen to come to this school. I never realized how... different everyone was going to be, but I guess that's what makes this place special."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:30 pm

"I'm human too, you know," Seraphim said, completely oblivious of her true form as an angel. "These wings are fake, see?" She tugged off the costume wings to show them. "I just like them. I guess I'm a bit of a geek." She laughed. She wouldn't mention her weird powers yet. She didn't want them knowing she could heal people.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:39 pm

"Oh, I actually thought those were real wings," Rena mused. "Well, I feel a little bit better knowing that I am not the only 'normal' person around here. I guess it would be neat to have real angel wings, though."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:46 pm

"It would be great to fly," Seraphim said wistfully. "To be able to see farther than anyone else and touch the sky, to have so much freedom. "I wish I could fly like that."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 pm

Lucy chuckled,

"Well, just the year of the dragon, oh and the year this school was built," She said, not stating what made her continue to write 2000 on her paper, "I don't know why I can't stop, it's a silly mistake really." She said, saving herself somewhat. She looked at the date, which she had fixed,

"You know, I'm year of the *ox."

Zayden rolled his eyes. He didn't like people who thought they held power over him. He wouldn't fall for her games, and grow angry. He remained calm, staring out the window,

"Tamed things gave in to society. Untamed things haven't given in and won't."

(*That won't make sense to Eliot because if she was "15" then she would be the year of the boar, not year of the ox. ((Yes, she's year of the ox because she was born in 1985 not 1995)))

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:10 pm

"Eh?" That made no sense. Maybe there was something to her not smelling like anything, after all. "You don't seem like an ox at all," he said, recovering quickly. I would've thought you a boar or a dog."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Lucy shook her head,

"Nope, I'm year of the ox...well, I got to go," She said standing up, even thought the lunch period isn't over, "Someone is going to meet me today during this period, so I'll talk to you later!" She said, once she was out of sight she turned invisible and walked to the front of the school, waiting to see if maybe, just maybe, her mother would come.

((Feel free to use you're lunch period time to check out the library))

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:28 pm

Eliot frowned after the girl. Something was wrong with her, and it didn't take the wolf snarling at him to know it this time. He finished his lunch quickly and went to the library. There, he logged onto a computer and clicked around the internet until he found the article he was looking for. He'd remembered his father buying the land after a fire, and if he remembered correctly... there it was. Two people had died in that fire. A man and his fifteen-year-old daughter had burned to death. He frowned. Lucy was that age, and if she were fifteen ten years ago... That would make her an ox, as Lucy claimed.

But was it possible? Could Lucy really be a ghost? It was as possible as being a werewolf. He'd have to confront her sometime, but how to do it without offending her?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:49 pm

"Well, I'm sure you'll be flying one of these days," Rena said, standing up. "I need to get to the library and return one of these books. Wouldn't want it to be overdue."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:51 pm

"Oh, Okay," Seraphim said. She glanced at Darcia. While she was far more comfortable with the wolf-boy now, she still didn't want to be left alone with him. "Wait for me." She popped what remained of her lunch in her mouth and grabbed her things. "Um, would you like to join us?" she asked Darcia.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next