Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:11 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 Rena

Rena laughed. "Donkey, ass... They're the same thing. Anyway, I'm down for hide and seek. That sounds like fun."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:14 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose laughed, "No I mean on someone's ass because in the castle we'd pick someone and...nevermind. Okay, but Darcia CAN'T be it, he'll find us in a second."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia rolled his eyes, "Sorrrrry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:16 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 Rembart
Eliot frowned. "I don't know a lot of things. I could fill ten super computers with the things I don't know. What should I know about you? About ghosts?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:22 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 Fv_jjy11

Lucy couldn't smile at this point at all, because the information she was about to give was completely true and completely sad,

"When people die they're are supposed to cross over to be at peace. However, if there's a regret, you can't cross over. I've been dead for ten years, and I still can't cross over," She said, "It's lonely...and full of suffering. I can't see the light until I see my mother, but sometimes I wonder if I'll ever see her at all. Every ghost...wants to cross over in the end. Every single one."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:24 pm

"I suppose I'll be it, then," Rena said. "Let's see... I'll count to twenty. That should give you two enough time."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:29 pm

Eliot knew how Lucy must be feeling. Lost, confused, sad... and just wanting her mother. He'd felt the same way when he'd been mauled by a werewolf as a child. He pulled her into a hug. "If you want to see your mom, I'll find her. I might as well put my money to good use."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:33 pm

Rose nodded and grinned, jumping up and growing some vines to hang her from the ceiling.

Darcia pouted, "Dammit!" He wished his element was that cool. He hid behind a small table and wedged himself in the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:41 pm

Lucy hugged back tightly,

"I've been waiting for her for ten years," She said softly, "we were so close, so I want to tell her good-bye to her. Face to face. I love her so much. I can't wait anymore. I need you to help me. I really love you too. I just didn't want to open up to these feelings because I'm already dead." She said softly,

"The others are probably worried," She said changing back into her false appearance, "we should probably go."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:46 pm

That's going to take some getting used to, Eliot thought, taking Lucy's hand and her back inside. He was thankful to be out of the cold night air. He hadn't realized how cold it was outside until he'd come in. "Should we find the others, or do you need a little more alone time?"

(when should we end the lock in?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:54 pm

Lucy entered but didn't really say anything, she wasn't really sure what she should say.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:59 pm

Eliot could tell Lucy was a little down still, so he did the only thing that came to mind. He held her shoulders and kissed her gently. "Ghost or no," he whispered, "I still love you." He pulled her into another chaste kiss.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Rena was rounding the corner when she stopped suddenly at the sight of Eliot and Lucy. She felt her heart sink once more. This time, a stray tear fell down her face and she took off running back in the other direction. This wasn't fun anymore. She just wanted to go home.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:22 pm

--That Next Monday--

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 Zayden15

Zayden was at his usual seat. The walls had been stripped of they're colorful decoration from the Lock-In. Now it was back to education rather then fun. He sighed, he wished human work wasn't so...so boring. He decided that there was no way to change the humans, so he decided to focus on the objects he always did, the beautiful clouds that rested in the sky. He looked up at them with a blank stare, though he was secretly admiring them.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 0045-a11

Lucy had decided to stay on the steps that morning. Everything that had happened at the Lock-In was so fast and so unexpected that she knew she had to get back on track and find her mother. She felt terrible. She had made someone fall in love with her, but she knew that as soon as she talked to her mother she would pass over and no longer remain in the human world. She wouldn't ignore him, because it would hurt him more, but she didn't know how she would be able to tell Eliot good-bye when the time actually came.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 Yuuta_14

Yuuta was in his black Mustang, heading for the school. A cigarette was resting loosely in his mouth. He had to smoke now or he would have an extreme urge to do so in class. He carefully made sure that no police were lurking around, because he didn't have a liscense nor was he of age to smoke. He tossed the butt out of the window as he pulled into the school driveway. He had to transfer schools because his other school found out that he didn't live in the area of the school. He didn't particularly want to go to this school, but there was nothing he could do. He locked his freshly polished car and noticed the girl sitting on the step. He didn't really bother to talk or gesture to her. He instead rested up on the side of the building, waiting for the bell to ring. He wanted to be purposely late.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:33 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 Girl-1
Sunday rolled around and at last Seraphim was released from the hospital. Her wounds were healed for the most part, but they'd given her some pain medication for the stubborn pain in her back, though she wasn't sure if it was real or not. It never seemed to work when she took it.

Today she was just staying at Rena's house. Rena's father didn't think she was well enough to return to school that day, so she wasn't going. It was odd, staying home when it wasn't her home, but she'd never stayed home when sick or injured because of her dad, either. And Rena had left her with a book or two to read so she wouldn't be bored after finishing playing catch up on homework. I guess I'll just stay here, then.

Eliot drove up to school, parked, and ran over to Lucy. "Good news!" he said brightly, holding out a folder. "I think I've found your mother. She lives in the next town over. Apparently, this place has a lot of bad memories for her, so she moved. That's why you haven't seen her." He grinned triumphantly.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 SayaTrain
Aden Glory hopped out of his dad's pick up truck and waved. "I won't talk to no strangers," he promised his dad. "I won't take any drugs. Sheash, dad, this is High School, not a gang. Just go to work!" he slammed the car door shut and headed up the steps to school.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 pm

Lucy had stood up upon seeing Eliot, greeting him with a hug,

"Really? Now I just have to figure out the location," She said, "I'm positive I can find her." It's not that she didn't like Eliot, she just didn't want to say good-bye to him because she wasn't quite sure how she would.

Yuuta decided that most of the students that he saw walking in were a bunch of normal kids, so he wouldn't have to deal with any gangs. There was only one class he was looking foreward to: gym. He loved to literally beat the crap out of the opposite team by dominating at the field. He reached into his pocket, popping five pills in his mouth. Less then usual, but he figured it would last him until lunch. He wore a dark and mysterous look.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:53 pm

Rena watched as her father's car left the school before turning toward the building. She groaned inwardly, seeing Lucy and Eliot on the steps. However, she wasn't going to let it bother her today. She pushed up her sunglasses slightly once she had begun to slide off and she made her way up the steps, not bothering to greet the two.

She made her way down the crowded hallways, squinting her eyes. She couldn't see very well with the sunglasses on. However, her eyes decided to go freaky on her again and she was afraid of anyone seeing. As she was walking, she did not realize the backpack that was laying on the floor next to one of the students as she tripped over it. Some of the students nearby snickered as her sunglasses flew off of her face and she landed on her knees and hands.

"Ow..." she muttered, slowly picking herself back up.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 Keegan-2

"Oh, I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have set that thing down. Here, let me help you," a voice said, helping Rena back up. He then picked up the sunglasses and handed them to her.

"I'm so sorry about that," he said again with an apologetic smile on his face. "You're not hurt are you?"

Rena shook her head, quickly putting her sunglasses back on. "No, I'm fine. Thanks..."

The boy chuckled. "You shouldn't wear those things in a building. That's probably why you tripped. Anyway, My name's Keegan," he greeted, extending his hand.

"I'm Rena," she greeted back, shaking his hand slowly. "Um, are you new?"

"Yeah, emergency transfer," Keegan replied with a shrug. "So, Rena... Do you think you could show me where this class is?" he asked, pulling out his schedule.

"Oh, Physics? It's the next hallway over. I'll take you to it. I was heading that way anyway..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Eliot grinned. "I can drive you there. My PI is already working on her new address. People are easy to find when they aren't hiding. So shall we?" He offered his arm for her to take.

Aden wandered around, a little lost. He wasn't sure where he was supposed to go to wait for the bell to ring, nor did he particularly care. He was too busy looking around getting his bearings. This was a really cool building. He hoped the people would be just as cool.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:08 pm

Rose was grinning ear to ear at the prospect of yet another 'butt-baby' joining the school, "So Tobs, what're looking for in a guy?"

Darcia growled at Rose when they approached the school, his younger brother lingering behind him to eye up any and all males, "Rose stop encouraging him!"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 22 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby smirked, there were a lot of available males to scope out; he wasn't listening to his sibling's conversation whatsoever, "Yeah yeah...whatever. Dad already gave me the lecture. So where's this other wolf?" He licked his lips hungrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:47 pm

Keegan stopped suddenly once he and Rena rounded the corner. He studied Rose, Darcia, and Toby for a moment.

"Wow. They look awfully strange. Must not be from around here, huh?" he asked Rena.

Rena laughed. "No, they're not. That smaller one is new, though. You'll learn to get used to Rose and Darcia. They're not too bad. Hey, guys!" she called out to the three.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:56 pm

Rose waved and approached her quickly, "Hey! See our new pup in training? He isn't potty trained yet but-"

Darcia rolled his eyes and cut her off, "Rose....dog jokes...stop."

Toby smiled at Keegan and leaned in, offering a hand, "Hello, I'm Toby, you are?" He tried to pull off the tricks he had seen his father use on his mother so often, hopefully they worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:59 pm

"The name's Keegan," Keegan replied smoothly, taking younger wolf's hand.

Rena snorted, leaning in to whisper to Darcia, "Is Toby, uh, gay or something?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:19 am

Rose leaned in and whispered with a Cheshire grin, "Supa Gay."

Darcia just facepalmed.

Toby purred, "You new here too?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:22 am

Keegan smiled. "Yeah, just transferred here. Good to know I'm not the only new person around here. Well, I guess I'd better get going to class. Wouldn't want to be late and all. It's just a few doors down. Right, Rena?" he asked. The blonde nodded in reply and Keegan smiled.

"Thanks. See you around, Ren," he said before walking off.

Rena bushed furiously. Maybe getting over Eliot would be easier than she had previously thought. "Uh, yeah. See you..." she managed to stammer out.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:41 am

Lucy didn't want to sound disappointed nor upset either,

"Oh good," She said then the bell rang, "oh no! We're late." She headed inside. It was about two minutes after the bell by the time she got to her class. She apologized and thankfully the teacher was kind enough to forgive her.

Yuuta ended up wandering into his gym class a few minutes late, but that didn't matter to him. His lips curved into a smile when he realized this gym teacher was the same as his school. So he figured that he still must work at both schools,

"Yo iron-driver," He said approaching him and smacking him a high five, "I'm still going to take quick showers near the end. What game today?" When he recieved his answer he couldn't help but smile. It was softball. Meaning they would be outside to play. He prefered the outdoors to the indoors.

"I'm heading out now teach, I know the rules of the game," He said grabbing a metal bat as he left to the field. Once there he practiced a few swings and then leaned up against hte batting cage, "right over that wall. That's were I'll get it." He said pointing to the construction wall.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:56 am

"Bell. Right." Eliot waved and ran off to his own class, where he wasn't as lucky. He was chewed out a little, but thankfully wasn't given a tardy or late slip or whatever punishment they had at this school. He sat down and frowned. Why had the wolf smell at this school suddenly gotten stronger?

Aden was on time for gym class and was already outside when Yuuta showed up. He overheard the other boy planning where he was going to hit it and grinned at him. "Over the construction wall? No problem. I plan to hit it onto the school roof." The school building was much taller and much farther away. "Hey, I'm new here." He offered his hand. "Name's Aden Glory."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next