Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 13 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:08 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 13 Rembart
The sound surprised Eliot. He scrambled away from Darcia and the other intruder, backing away, growling. It wasn't a wolf challenging him now. It was a winged being. He beared his teeth again, ready to take both on at once if it came to that. He wasn't about to give up his power or his hunting grounds.

When Darcia went after the winged creature, Eliot was somewhat glad. He crouched to pounce at the other creature as well. They had been enemies, but now faced with common enemy, they were a pack. They'd work out the details of who was in charge later.

Just as he was about to leap, the moon set. His paws left the ground, but he didn't get far. He changed back quickly, a human again, lying in the grass. Naked. He blinked wearily and stared around. "Where...?" His voice was hoarse from howling.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 13 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:11 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 13 Armona10

Zayden saw the attack coming and flew up higher, making sure to get out of range of the land creatures. He looked down at them. He then drew fire in his hands, letting it it form a ring around himself, making a threat while drawing his large black wings stretching them out even longer, showing that it was his territory. Rawring even louder. Then he watched as the creature began someone he knew. From school. He blinked akwardly, hoping to god he wouldn't recongize him in the moonlight.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:16 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 13 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia blinked, he reverted back, while still in his Organization black cloak but still, the clothing was ripped to shreds and he was looking at a....naked Eliot. "Dude....cover up." He looked up at Zayden and frowned, "Call the fire off, we're all friends here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:18 pm

"Well excuse me," Eliot snapped, irritable from running around all night. "I get a lot bigger when I change." He glanced around for something, anything, to get back home in, since he couldn't call a car to pick him up without a cell phone. After a few minutes, he gave up and had to ask Darcia. "Dude, can I borrow your cell so I can call someone to get me?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:20 pm

Zayden let the fire extinguish then quickly began to fly up. He wanted to keep his identity secret from everyone. He didn't want people to know of his identity and his strengths/weaknesses. He was unsure what to do, except take off into the sky, quickly leaving for now.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:24 pm

Darcia rolled his eyes, "I suppose naked guy." He reached into his battered cloak, thank god his dad actually bought good material for the cloak and handed the now dented phone to him, "Ignore the picture on the phone, it's my family." He looked up at Zayden once more to see him gone, he rolled his eyes, "Doesn't he realize we can recognize smells?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:28 pm

"I'm not as wolfie as you," Eliot replied, punching in his home phone number. "I can smell things, but I'm not very good at recognizing human scents. Perfumes and foods and stuff, yeah, but people are a little tougher." He hit send and held the phone to his ear.

The servants picked up on the first ring. "Hey, come pick me up. I'm behind the school. Bring clothes for me. Thanks." He hung up and tossed the phone back to Darcia. "Guess I just have to wait until she gets here." He looked at the dark sky. The moon had set before the sun rose, thank god. "What time is it? Four?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:38 pm

Darcia grinned, "Time for you not to be naked." He chuckled again, "Oh by the way.....is it cold outside or are you normally like that?" He smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:41 pm

Eliot glared. "It's four in the freaking morning and chilly. Grow up." Of course, he was acting just as jouvenille by dignifying that with a response.

He saw headlights and heard the horn of a car. When he peeked out from behind the school, he saw his expensive car. "Thank God," he muttered climbing into the back seat and pulling on a pair of sweatpants. He rolled down the window. "Do you want a ride, Darcia?" he asked. The choufer looked panicked, but Eliot ignored him.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:47 pm

Darcia smiled, opening up a portal of darkness and grinned, "Nah, thanks though. I kind of live in a different world." He disappeared inside and when he got out, smirked confidently, "I am so badass now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:56 pm

When Eliot got home, he flopped down onto his bed with a groan. He ached all over from the change and the fight, and he was exhausted. He glanced at the clock, he'd been right. It was 4:13 am. Groaning, he buried his face in his pillow. Even though he wanted to sleep all day like he usually did, he had things he had to take care of. First he had to go check on Seraphim, who was hopefully in the hospital by now, and then he had to get a hold of Lucy and apologize like mad for ditching her.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 13 Girl-1
Seraphim felt sick and dizzy as she opened her eyes. She heard the familiar bleeping of machines and smell of chemicals. She blinked a few times and heard a voice say, "She's awake!" though she didn't know whose voice it was. It was probably a doctor or a nurse, but who the woman was talking to Seraphim couldn't see.

"Where..." It was too difficult to breathe.

"The hospital. Something attacked you, but you'll be all right now. The wounds have already stopped bleeding. We're trying to locate the animal now."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:06 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 13 Rena

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Rena groaned at the sound of her alarm clock, lifting her head from her desk where she had fallen asleep after returning home. She stood and walked over to her nightstand to turn the alarm clock, which read 6 AM. She stood there for a moment, contemplating on whether or not she even wanted to go to school or not today.

Finally deciding that she didn't want to ruin her perfect attendance record, she made her way into her bathroom and began getting ready for school.

Once she was done getting dressed, she grabbed her things and headed downstairs. She still had awhile before she had to go to school, so she flipped on the TV in the living room and turned it to the news.

"They're still looking for that thing...?" she muttered to herself, staring at the news report about last night's attack on Seraphim. Rena turned around to see her father standing, fully dressed and holding his car keys in his hands.

"I think it's safe to say that you won't be able to walk to school and back, honey," he said solemnly.

Rena nodded. "Yeah, you're right." She stood and swung her bag over her shoulder. "I guess it's time to get going then. After school, do you think you could drive me up to the hospital?" She asked, wishing now that she had her own driver's license.

"Of course, Rena," her father replied with a smile.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:14 pm

Eliot groaned at the constant blaring of his alarm clock. This must be what a hangover feels like, he thought, prying his eyes open and getting out of bed. Normally he skipped the day after a full moon, but today he had things to do. He had to apologize to Lucy for being a jerk and running out on her--he still didn't know that she'd seen him transform--as well as ask around about Seraphim's condition. It would be too suspicious if he didn't show up the day after a student was attacked. He'd just have to come up with an excuse that was plausible to keep him up all night.

Yawning, he got ready for school and shocked a few servants simply by being vertical. "Someone take me to school," he mumbled sleepily. When no one moved, he said, "I'm not driving half-asleep." They started scurying around to do as he asked.

In the car, he nodded off again. They'd wake him up when he got there.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:40 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 13 0045-a11

When Lucy appeared in front of the school early that morning, she decided that she wasn't going to wait outside for her mother. Eliot would often meet her up on the stairs and she didn't want to even look at him at the moment. She looked at the staircase and stomped on it all the way up, pretending that each stair was Eliot's face. She was absolutely furious at him. He makes my stomach turn. She thought bitterly. Once she was inside the school, she didn't even bother to go into the bus room. If she went there, he would just find her there after entering the school. So she walked down the hallway, until she got to the Freshmen lockers. Once she found hers, she unlocked it, opened it, and slammed it over, over, over, and over again. Each time harder until she gave it one last good slam. She then re-opened it, taking the books out that she needed for that day.

Zayden had returned to his territory later, after both of the other students were gone. He wondered if he should show up to school that day. He was sure that those two wouldn't keep their mouths shut and would bombard him with several questions as to how he was the fire breed of tengu and yadi yadi yada. After all, the fire breed of tengu was the most rare type that ever existed. He entered the school, taking his seat in the bus room.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:57 am

When at last the car pulled up to the school, Eliot wearily climbed out and trudged up the stairs. No Lucy today. Maybe she was home sick? Or maybe she's avoiding me, Eliot thought, rubbing his eyes. He had ditched her, after all.

He entered the school and flopped down in the bus room. The wolf inside him was growling again, but he ignored it. He was too tired to deal with it today, and pissed with it for attacking someone. So he just put his head on his arms on the table and closed his eyes. A short nap would do him some good.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:55 am

Rena walked into the bus room and sat down a few chairs down from Eliot. She rubbed her eyes and yawned slightly before turning to the boy.

"Hmm. Must have been a long night for him as well," she muttered, sitting back into her chair.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:14 pm

Eliot cracked open an eye and looked up at the girl next to him. For a moment he thought it was the one he'd attacked the night before, but then he realized it was her friend. Why did all blondes have to have long pigtails in this school anyway? "Oh? You're alone? Where's your friend, the girl with the eyepatch?" He knew perfectly well where she was, but it was better to feign ignorance.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Rena looked over to Eliot with a frown on her face. She let out a sigh and replied, "Didn't you hear on the news this morning? Seraphim was attacked by something, like a wolf or coyote or something like that. A few residents in the area and I found her last night. She's in pretty bad shape... They're still looking for whatever it was apparently."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:31 pm

Of course it would be on the news. "I sorta just rolled out of bed this morning and came here," Eliot admitted. "I hope she'll be all right. Have you heard anything? Like what hospital's she's at?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:34 pm

"I believe she's at the hospital on the north side of town," Rena replied, "I heard on the news that she was still in critical condition possibly. My father is going to take me over there to see what's going on after school today. I hope she pulls through... I've never... I've never seen so much blood in my life. It was so awful..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:43 pm

Eliot felt a little sick. He'd been the one to attack her, after all. If he'd been able to stop himself sooner, she wouldn't be so bad. "I hope she gets better, too," he murmured.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:43 pm

"Yeah..." Rena said, sinking back into her chair, "Poor girl. She gets hurt all the time. I wish I would have been me instead. I should have walked her home yesterday when she wasn't feeling well after school..."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:44 pm

"I don't think two would have stopped the monster that did all that," Eliot said. "It had to be big if she couldn't beat it off herself."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:52 pm

Rena nodded. "I guess you're right," she said before yawning slightly. "I am so tired. I should have just stayed home today. I couldn't sleep between that happening and random books falling off of my shelves last night."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:36 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 13 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Darcia rounded the corner and entered the classroom where Rena was, however, he was not sporting any wounds, his parents had made sure of it and he plopped next to her, an upset expression on his face, "Goddammit, my mom grounded me for getting into a fight."

Rose snorted at that.

[ooops, accidently editted this.

Last edited by The Indeed That Never Was on Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:45 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next