Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School

4 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:13 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose went to answer and was cut off by Darcia's obnoxious sniffing.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia leaned in, getting a good whiff of the boy before snorting a bit, "She's related to you, why wouldn't YOU know?"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby nodded, "Yeah, the spicy smell is very similar." .

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:18 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 Keegan-2

Keegan was slightly taken aback by this. He stood there silent for a moment, mentally slapping himself. He knew that wolves were very accurate when it came to scents. His face was beginning to turn red. He had been flirting with the girl and was planning on doing so again. He let out a sigh.

"Damn, that was stupid of me," he muttered.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:21 pm

Rose looked disgusted, "Dude...YOU'VE BEEN HITTING ON YOUR RELATIVE?!"

Darcia growled, "Does Rena know about this?"

Toby was immediately turned off and noted to avoid the other male. .

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:23 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 Keegan-2

"N-No," Keegan began, "She doesn't know we're related. Hell, I didn't know either until you just pointed it out. We're only half-related."

((A big turn off for Toby? XD))

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:12 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 Girl-1
Seraphim nodded. "Let's go," she said, standing and picking up her bag. She had a messanger bag that went over her shoulder, so thankfully it wouldn't jostle her newly grown in wings. "I don't wanna be late my first day back. Especially if everyone's gonna want answers." She'd come up with what to say while in the hospital. She wouldn't call it a wolf, especially not a werewolf, and she wouldn't implicate Eliot in any way, shape, or form.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 Rembart
Eliot yawned and let his head drop to the table. He was exhausted from being depressed, and he still was, though the tears had long since stopped. He wondered if Darcia and the others realized he could hear them when they had their conversation with Keegan. Oh. Those two are related? he wondered in surprised. That would be awkward.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Rose frowned at him and pushed past, "That is still disgusting dude, pick a new interest."

Darcia followed her, giving Keegan a low snarl as he walked past.

Toby just followed behind them, ashamed he had been interested in Keegan to begin with. .

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:27 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 Rena

Rena made her way into the cafeteria, brushing past Keegan. Rena noted that he didn't look all that well, but before she could stop and ask what was the matter, the boy quickly took off into the other direction.

"Weird..." she said to herself.

She entered the lunchroom. Surely enough, several students perked up quite a bit.

"Are you prepared, Seraphim?" Rena asked with a small laugh. "Just your presence alone woke everyone up in there."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:37 pm

"As ready as I'll ever be." Seraphim hoped to God no one could see that she had a new addition to her back. She really wished Zayden were there with her. He understood a little better than Rena, who was a perfectly normal girl.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:32 am

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 Zayden15

Zayden then drew up a book, staring at the context with a look of curiousity and complete interest. Only one creature makes sense. If that's true, then she'll probably be in danger to certain species. I don't think she knows that if a youkai kills another youkai, and eats their heart, they gain their poweres. I'll have to be sure to make sure everything is all right. No one at this school currently would do it...but still. Newcomers are very common.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 Yuuta_14

Yuuta didn't bother to look up, he didn't feel like it nor did he need the irritation of a thousand questions. He couldn't let anyone in his life anyway. He promised himself that he wouldn't. But, he had to admit, he still had no idea why the hell Cat Eyes had started crying yesterday. He decided to pull it to look like he was in a bitter mood, Maybe then he'll just leave.,

"What the fuck do you think happened!?" He snapped.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:00 am

Eliot looked up when Rena and Seraphim entered. He gave a tired wave and a half-hearted smile, then put his head back down on his arms. He'd talk to them when they got to him.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 SayaTrain
"It looks like you were on the losing end of a fight," Aden replied, looking Yuuta up and down again. "Someone mug you last night or something?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:50 pm

Rose was the only one excited and or ballsy enough in the lunchroom to approach Seraphim. She ran up to her and grinned, hugging her briefly, just her shoulders thankfully and pulled back, "How are you feeling?! You missed a lot, we got some new students and it's so awesome~ C'mon, I got lunch enough for you and Rena so we can share later!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:07 pm

"New people? Like who?" She looked around and spotted Toby, as well as two other new boys hanging together. The one looked like crap. "U-um, are they all guys?" She was getting better, but she was still uncomfortable around guys.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:12 pm

Rose grinned, "I don't know about those other guys but.." she pointed to Toby, "Tob's gay and Darcia's brother so he's cool. He won't bother you or anything, better yet, you'll probably become great friends with him, he can be a sweetie if he tries."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:14 pm

"But he and Darcia look nothing alike," Seraphim said in wonder. She hoped Rose was telling the truth, that he was nice. She was slowly getting over her fear of guys, but taller men definitely scared her, which meant most of the male population her age.

Eliot stood and did his best to smile at Rena. "Um, thanks for yesterday," he said a little sheepishly to her. He then nodded to Seraphim. "Glad to see you're out of the hospital and doing better."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:18 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School - Page 26 Rena

Rena gave a small smile and nodded. She wasn't exactly sure what to say to him. He still seemed really upset. She was surprised he even came to school today.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:21 pm

Rose scratched the back of her head, "Uhhh....well he is related. I mean they have the same skin tone and everything."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:31 pm

"I guess they do look a little alike... Does one look more like their mom and the other looks like their dad?" Seraphim asked, curious.

When Eliot said she was looking better, Seraphim bowed politely to him. "Yes, I feel much better. Thank you for noticing." She then glanced at the clock on the wall. The bell would ring any minute. "I guess I'll meet everybody that's new at lunch. The bells going to ring soon."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:13 am

Zayden didn't head inside until the bell had rang. When he heard it ring, he folded up his wings, though he didn't like to, and jumped down into the window he had left open. He then headed to his next class.

Well, acting in a sour ass mood didn't work. Maybe I'll have to be a little rougher. This is for your own good kid. He thought, he stood up, wearing a look of anger,

"Now why in the world would I tell you, you little shit," Yuuta said darkly, grabbing the collar of the younger's shirt, holding him high up against the wall, "give me a good explanation." The way I'm holding him will block a little air to the wind-pipe but not a huge amount to where he's really choking.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:27 am

"Because I'm a caring person, ass hole," Aden choked out in response. "Now either you let me go or I kick you so hard you permanently speak an octave higher." He didn't particularly like threatening people. He'd received plenty of those in the past, and while he was usually opposed to violence after all the pain he'd been put through, he had nothing aganist self-defense. This guy was asking for it.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:35 am

Yuuta continued to give him a cold look. He moved his leg to push it inbetween Aden's legs, rendering his legs useless in that situtation,

"I hate the people like you. All talk and no action," He said before dropping him and walking away. Hopefully he won't talk to me ever again, that way you won't get hurt in the future because of my life.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:39 am

"Ass hole!" Aden shouted, grabbing a pen from his pocket and throwing it like a dart at the back of Yuuta's head, nailing him. He stuck his tongue out and then went to gym. He knew he'd have to deal with the jerk there, but at least he could kick his ass without getting in trouble. It was dodgeball today, meaning Aden could wail on him all he liked.

Seraphim overheard the shouting and watched the projectile hit Yuuta in the head. It seemed like two of the new kids were fighting. "W-what should we do?" she asked, at a complete lost. She hated violence and fighting for obvious reasons. At least Yuuta wasn't bleeding. She'd really have panicked and gone to heal him then.

Eliot put a hand on her shoulder and shook his head. "They're already finished. Just leave them alone." He watched Aden leave. "I get the feeling there's more to this than we want to know. Come on, bell just rang. We all need to get to class." He smiled weakly at Rena before leaving them.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 9:46 am

Yuuta ignored the pen, his body was pretty much numb from all of those pills he had downed that morning. He made it to the gym, but knew full well he wouldn't be able to participate, the wounds would be too easy to reopen, and he didn't need to be bleeding in gym class. He couldn't afford to go to a hospital and get them stictched up, so he let the blood clot them. He walked up to the gym teacher,

"Iron driver..." He whispered the request in his ear and he gained a nod in response. He didn't have to play that day, but he got permission to take a shower. He needed on since dry blood rested underneath his clothing. He was the first to the locker room. So, he was able to get in the shower before anyone else walked in. He decided to take his time in there. However, luck wasn't on his side, one of his wounds had reopened, "Shit." He said as blood began to drip onto the shower floor, mixing with the water then all slowly heading down the drain. The wound probably would have been stinging like hell if it wasn't for his pain medications. He grabbed the towel that he hung over the side, shutting off the water and attempting to clot the wound. He stepped out of the shower, holding the towel to his wound. He threw on his pants and then sat at the bench, attempting to clot the wound as it bled into and stained the towel. He glared at anyone who looked at him, even if for a moment.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:25 pm

Rose frowned, "Awwwwww~ I wanted to see some blood."

Darcia's ears perked up at the sound of a fight.

Toby just raised an eyebrow, "Way to be unnecessary." .

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:45 pm

When Aden got to gym class, he saw that Yuuta was bleeding. Rolling his eyes, he dug in his backpack and pulled out a large bandage. He never went anywhere without a first aid kit anymore.

"Move your hand," he said, pulling Yuuta's hand out of the way before cleaning the wound and slapping a bandage on it. "You're lucky I was a boy scout and am prepared for anything." He then turned to get ready for gym and promptly ignored him.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:18 pm

Yuuta was growing irritated. He had done so much shit to this kid and he still insists on talking to him. Yuuta didn't get it. People usually forgot about him by now, why is this kid an exception? Stupid Cat Eyes. Damn, he pisses me off. Freaking care bear...and boy scout? That's completely gay. He thought to himself, little did he really know about Aden's sexuality. He pondered on what to do. He could probably skip school if he wanted to. That way he could avoid the kid for the rest of the day. Maybe I won't come tomorrow either. I can do work on the apartment that I haven't gotten to yet...yeah, that oughta work. He decided to stay the rest of today, but he wouldn't show up for school the next day.

--Lunch Time--

Yuuta ended up not going to lunch. He instead went to the nurse's office. Usually he wouldn't go because of his pride. However, he had developed extreme exhaustion, which was probably caused by blood loss. He rested on the cot, actually in a pretty deep sleep. He was having a dream about his father and he from when he was rather young. He almost looked peaceful and innocent for once.

Zayden entered the lunch room with the same apathetic look as always. He scanned the lunchroom, looking for someone in particular. When he couldn't find that person, he took a seat by the window gazing out it extremely distracted by the thought of her walking in the lunchroom randomly.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next