Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Shop

2 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Love Shop  - Page 4 Empty Re: Love Shop

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:00 pm

Love Shop  - Page 4 Xemnas
Xemnas pouted, his shoulders slumping due to his lack of Saix. He frowned, walking over to Aerith and pointing a thumb at Sephiroth, "Am I supposed to get him to leave?...Or can I turn him into a nobody?"

Love Shop  - Page 4 KingdomHeartsSephiroth
Sephiroth stood on top of one of the tables, "MWAHAHAHAHAHA DIE CAKE DIE!!!" He jumped up in the air, did a flip and stabbed through the cake and the table, "Oh....I'm stuck."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Love Shop  - Page 4 AerithChibi
Aerith slapped her forehead. "Sephiroth, I didn't need your help cutting the cake. I did just fine with a normal knife." She glanced at Xemnas. "If you think you can, go for it. I won't say know. ...Just make sure he pays for the damages. Otherwise, I'll have to sick a friend of mine on him."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Xemnas calmly climbed on top of the table and ushered Sephiroth down by posturing himself amd using a bit of magic, he loosened the blade. He carried it outside and then proceeded to chuck it with an Aero spell as far as Xemnasly possible.

Love Shop  - Page 4 KingdomHeartsSephiroth
Sephiroth let out a girlish scream, "MASAMUNE!!! NOOOOOOO!" He dove out, not noticing Xemnas pocketing his change purse, after his blade. The sound of a wing flapping was heard and all went silent as black feathers fell from the sky lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:48 am

Love Shop  - Page 4 Hector_fire-emblem_pictureboxart_160w

Hector looked at the man, who held an insane glint, it reminded him of the man who had killed Eliwood's father before his eyes. He shrugged and continued eating,

"So, you're very beautiful compared to any normal human girl," He said smiling, "So I suppose your not, righ?"

Love Shop  - Page 4 EliwoodsDad

Eliwood pulled his cake away quickly before Sephiroth almost stabbed it. He looked at in relief and then back at the group,

"Hector," He said slightly frowning, "It's not actually the politeist thing to do, identifying before even knowing one well, and then saying this. I apologize for my friends lout like actions."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:50 am

Aerith nodded approvingly to Xemnas and then turned her focus back to the conversation. "Well, I'm sort of not human, technically," she admitted. "But that doesn't really matter, now does it?" She smiled sweetly, hoping that would banish all thoughts of the subject.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:17 pm

Hector smiled,

"Nah, I was just saying so because where we come from, it's common for a decent amount of non-humnas around, it doesn't bother me, I just figured I'd ask, to see if I was right," He said, eating more of the cake, even though there was a hole in it, "Man, this stuff is addicting, I'm going to get real fat quick."

Eliwood sighed, his friend didn't have the best manners, but he was quite the loveable person, very open and friendly, yet terrifiying in battle. He ran a hand through his hair, then relaxed somewhat,

"We've had so many issues with barocs not accepting this numerous times however," He thought out loud, "It gives me a headache.."

(Barocs are humans)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:32 pm

"Really? That's terrible," Aerith said with a sigh. "People need better things to do than to cause non humans trouble." She sliced another piece of cake and set it before Hector. "Eat as much as you like. It's nice to see people enjoy my cooking."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:04 pm

Hector laughed,

"Yes! I'm going to be so overstuffed with goodness that I won't be able to wield my axe!" He said in a cheery tone, eating more. He however, almost never gained weight. No matter how much he stuffed himself.

Eliwood pushed an empty plate foreward,

"That was very tasty, and you have my thanks. I would love to eat more, but I'm currently on a diet. Soon I'm going to go on a exploration, and I need to be healthy so I can travel further it in a day." Eliwood was never a hearty one, if he traveled for too long he would collaspe, so he wanted to be in shape so that chance decreases.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:22 pm

((Apologies for holding things up guys, on with my crap post. I apologize in advance for it, on a count of I dunno what ta say...))

punk demyx Pictures, Images and Photos
The Organization's ninth member watched as the strange and mildly disturbing scene played out and the Sephy-guy flew off leaving a trail of his ummmm...featheres all the way outside. Demyx walked back to the back for what seemed like the umpteenth time that day and returned with the broom and dustpan. The blond swept up all the strange feathers and emptied them into the waste basket in the part of the cafe that was for EMPLOYEES ONLY if the sign was anything to go by. Once that was done the nocturne turned waiter poured himself a cool glass of water, waiting for any new customers to serve or messes to clean.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:29 am

Aerith giggled at Hector's words. "Surely someone as strong as you can weild an ax, even after eating a hundred cakes." She then stood. "Could I interest you in anything to drink? Some tea, perhaps?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:27 am

Hector smiled,

"Nah, as much as I would love to stay with a beauty, I can't. Eliwood and I have an appointment with the court of knights today, in an hour, so we better leave now to be on time." He said with a smile, "Thanks for everything though." He said, putting down the payment and a ridiculusly high tip. He then grabbed Eliwood's arm,

"Let's go!" He said, dragging him out of the shop.

Eliwood before being completely dragged out, gratefully thanked her for her service.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:36 am

"Thank you for coming," she called after them before breathing a sigh and going back to the counter. They were without customers. Hopefully, this wouldn't continue.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:51 am

Love Shop  - Page 4 053

My Melody entered the shop. She was often mistake as a plushie, but she in fact was real. She came from a place called Mari land, where they all looked like plushie. She walked up to Aerith and looked up at her,

"Hi! I'm My Melo," She said with a cute smile, "You have a lot of dreams! I got your note in my Melody box! I'm glad your dream wasn't taken yet!" She said smiling adorably.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:09 pm

Aerith stared at the small creature before her and tilted her head. "Huh?" She knelt down to get a better look at the plushie creature. "My note?" she repeated. "I don't believe I sent you anything. Are you sure you have the right person?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:14 pm

Love Shop  - Page 4 053

My Melody giggled,

"Not a written note, your dream note. I got it because you have your dream still. Someone is trying to take dreams away, so I came here to make sure everyone still has one," She then pulled out a flower that was oringally from the front of the shop, "And, because you have pretty flowers." She said with a smile. She then looked up at her,

"My name is My Melody. But Everyone calls me My Melo."

(By note, she's refering to musical note. She collects a "note" from each human. Notes are invisable to humans. Once she has it, their dreams are safe. But, I can understand how you got confused, I didn't be very specific. (: )

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:20 pm

Aerith still wasn't quite sure what the plush toy was talking about, but it made as much sense as anything else she'd seen today. "It's nice to meet you, My Melo," she said with a smile. "Since you came all this way, would you like a piece of cake?" The plush creature was just too cute for words. It would be like having a teaparty.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:32 pm

Love Shop  - Page 4 053

My Melody smiled,

"I like cake," She said, "I like to bake cakes too! Sweets are my favorite." She looked around a bigger smile growing onto her face,

"You like sweets too! They're a lot of sweet scents in here." She said, she looked over at a table, they were huge for her. So she pulled out her umbrella and floated up to one, until she landed on top of one.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:45 pm

Xemnas stared at the living stuffed animal in wonder, he leaned down, hovering over it, "Are you a nobody?..OR a heartless?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:53 pm

Love Shop  - Page 4 053

My Melody looked up at him in confusion,

"I am My Melo from Mari Land. I am not 'a nobody' or 'a heartless'. My name is My Melo," She said, thinking those were actual names. She in fact, was not a heartless or nobody. She was actually as she stated, a creature from Mari Land, "Oh no! You lost your dream!" She said looking at him,

"Why do you not have a dream?"

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:58 pm

Xemnas frowned, pondering the question, "Well, that is perhaps due to myself and others being nobodies. Nobodies are just the remnants of a human, the shell if you would; the body left behind after the heart was extracted. We are no longer human, we no longer feel emotions, thus we no longer dream, for there is nothing to dream of other than regaining our hearts and our humanity."

(OOC:...wow, and that was an actual in-character Xemnas speech!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:12 pm

Love Shop  - Page 4 053

My Melody just smiled,

"Hehe that's still a dream. I hope your dream comes true, so I can hold your note in my melody box!" She said happily and then turned to Aerith, "Your dream is almost ready to come true, I know it." She then looked up at Xemnas for a long, long time,

"I like you. Because you have a dream now."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Aerith slapped her forehead at Xemnas's speech. Why oh why did she hire a nut, again? Oh right, because no one but he and Demyx had applied. Well, until they got more customers, there was no need for more servers.

She smiled at My Melo. "Do you think my dream will come true soon?" she asked, cutting a slice of cake for the little creature and setting it before her.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:31 pm

Xemnas looked at the little creature with puzzlement, "I suppose that's acceptable, don't expect me to return the affection, because I can't." He did not notice Aerith's previous facepalm, or maybe he was so used to that reaction he ignored it, who knows?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Love Shop  - Page 4 053

My Melody looked at Aerith, then took a bite of the cake. She smiled,

"It tastes good, I know it will come true, lettme help you," She said pulling out what looking like a pink wand. She waved it a few times before swirling it around in the air, "Meeelllooooddyyyyyy Mark!" She said, and a sticker with a heart on it landed on a wagon full of fliers. The wagon came to life and stared at My Melody for a moment, wondering what to do.

"Could you hand out fliers? Please Mr. Wagon?" She asked. The wagon blushed and rode out of the Love Shop passing out fliers, "Now the word will get out faster." She said eating some cake. She looked up at the tall person,

"A-fec-tion? My Melo doesn't know what that means."

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:10 pm

"Oh, thank you My Melo!" Aerith said, too happy to be stunned by the wagon coming to life. The only thing that worried her was that the animated wagon might frighten some people away.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next