Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 7 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:31 pm

Reno shook his head, "Naw, I didn't lose somethin'. But, c'n you see, like, my past an' everything? Like my life up ta now?"

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 7 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:34 pm

"If I wanted to, I could. I just don't usually. It's a little impolite, don't you think?" Granted, that was supposed to be her job as a Goddess, but she wasn't about to do that job when she was sort of banned from Asgard.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:36 pm

"Oh, phew." Reno grinned, "I don' wan' ya seein' tha' stuff, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Skuld nodded understandingly. "I wouldn't want people poking through my past either, so I guess it's fair. So unless you ask me to, I swear not to use my powers on you."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:40 pm

"Thanks, hon. Yer a sweetie, y'know." He smiled softly, "I wish I 'ad neat powers like that, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:45 pm

"No you don't. You know that Spiderman quote? "With great powers comes great responsibility"? It applies to god powers too. I usually can't get a date to save my soul if because of my god powers."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:48 pm

Reno winked at her, "Well, lookie lookie, baby-cakes. Ya go' a date right 'ere. Plus, th' same thing applies to Turks. My job 'as people avoidin' me like th'damned plague."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:51 pm

"Then I guess we're made for each other," Skuld said with a laugh.

The food came and Skuld sipped her martini. "Yum~ You were right. This place is amazing."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:54 pm

The Turk grinned and took a sip of his beer, "I'd like ta think tha', yo. an' I'm glad ya like it 'ere."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:56 pm

Skuld took one of the wings and attempted to eat it daintily. When that failed, she just ate it normally, not caring if the sauce got on her face. When she finished the wing, she laughed. "I bet I look like a mess," she said, taking a napkin and attempting to wipe off her face.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:00 pm

Reno chuckled, "Don' worry 'bout it. Ya don' need ta be all lady-like 'round me." He took a wing of his own and began to munch on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:05 pm

"You'll have to come to my neighborhood sometime. There's a place that makes the best Okonomiyaki. It's kinda like a Japanese pizza meets a pancake. You'd love it." Skuld took another wing and chomped on it, taking Reno's advice and not being ladylike about eating it.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:08 pm

"Ooh, sounds yummy, yo! I'll 'ave ta take ya out fer Wutaiian food. It's really good. My boss knows a great place." He said with a nod.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:14 pm

"Oh, that sounds good, too!" Skuld checked her watch. "It's getting late. I need to get home or my sisters will freak." She cleaned off her face and stood. "Here's my number." She scribbled down her cell phone number and handed it to Reno. "See you again soon? Maybe this weekend?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 pm

He smiled and took the paper from her, "Thanks! I hope ta see ya again soon, hon." He cleaned his face with a napkin and got out of his seat, moving near her hand holding his hand out to help her up all gentleman-ly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Skuld smiled at Reno's gentlemanly behavior. She stood with his help and said, "Well, I'll be seeing you. Talk to you online later, maybe." She waved and left. She had to catch the last train.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:23 pm

"Talk ta ye soon, honey-pie." He grinned and watched her run off. The redhead paid for their food and drinks before heading back to his apartment, the smile never leaving his face as he held tightly onto the paper with her phone number on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 09, 2011 9:56 pm

[Guided_By_The_Wind]: The wind tells me the same thing.

[Usagi&Suzuki-san]: I like squeaks. and moans.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:01 pm

Skuld made it home at last and grinned at her sister. "Guess who's got a hot date this weekend!" Before either of them could attempt to guess--or use their Goddess Powers to figure it out--she ran upstairs and dove onto her bed. She couldn't wait to see Reno again.

HotStuff: Then you should listen to it more. The wind obviously has good advice.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:04 pm

::SuperiorofTheInBetween001: I think you'd be a perfect mate for a mouse then. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:33 pm

[Usagi&Suzuki-san]: I make grown men squeak.

[Guided_By_The_Wind]: What are you're goals? I told you mine.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:47 pm

HotStuff: I plan to be Fuhrer. Beyond that, I'm not really sure.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:27 pm

::SuperiorofTheInBetween001: How?

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:07 am

"So... Do you want to go play pool or something?" Vanitas asked. This situation was definitely extremely awkward for the teen.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:10 am

Zexion nodded, "I don't know what pool is but I hope you can teach me, we barely leave the castle."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next