Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 9 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 5:59 pm

"Okay. Let's go then." Skuld took Reno's arm and started walking, also excited. She liked roller coasters as much as the next person, so while she wasn't super fan, she'd have a good time. Besides, there were some other things they could do down there too, like the tea cup ride and the ferris wheel.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 9 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:03 pm

The redhead chuckled and followed her, "This'll be so much fun, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:08 pm

They reached the roller coaster, where the line was short as Skuld had thought. They were there pretty early, still. Things wouldn't truly pick up until right after lunch.

After about twenty minutes, they were on the ride and going up the first hill. "Get ready for it," Skuld called over the wind.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:11 pm

Reno laughed happily as the car began to roll down the hill, getting faster as it reached the bottom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:17 pm

Skuld, meanwhile, let out a scream. It was terrifying and fun at the same time, which was awesome. Skuld was having a really good time.

When the ride was over, Skuld couldn't walk in a straight line. She was laughing as they reached the place that showed their photos on the top of the hill. "I look great," she commented, pointing at her picture. Her eyes were squeezed shut and she was clinging to Reno, who looked to be having the greatest time in the world.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Reno snickered, looking at the picture, "Y'look so cute, yo." He planted a small kiss on her cheek, "How 'bout we go on another ride? What's yer favorite?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:27 pm

"My favorite? Well, I really like the ferris wheel," Skuld said thoughtfully. "Or maybe the bumper cars."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:29 pm

"Well, where d'ye wanna go first, yo?" He smiled, taking her hand in his.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:32 pm

"How about the ferris wheel, and then the bumper cars?" she suggested, smiling at his taking her hand. He must like her as much as she liked him, then.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:35 pm

"Alright, yo. An' maybe we c'n play some games later?" He started walking toward the ferris wheel, holding her hand still.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:38 pm

Skuld nodded, a smile on her face. "That would be great."

They got on the ferris wheel and started going up. "Wow! We're so high up!" Well, that was obvious. "Look!" She pointed. "You can see Tokyo Tower from here!"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:43 pm

The Turk chuckled, "Certainly is a good view from up 'ere, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:46 pm

Skuld nodded and stared out the window a little longer before returning her attention to Reno. She moved toward him and kissed him. "Thank you for coming today," she said, blushing slightly.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:50 pm

A soft blush creeped over Reno's cheeks and he gave a sheepish smile, "Welcome, hon. Thanks fer invitin' me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:51 pm

Skuld moved to sit beside him and leaned her head on his shoulder. "You know, I'm really glad we met," she said. "I think we've got some real chemistry."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:55 pm

He put an arm around her waist to bring her closer, "Agreed, yo. I'm so 'appy we found each other."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:58 pm

Skuld leaned in for another kiss. Then she giggled. "I wonder if we'll end up on one of those commercials for that site. You know, the success stories?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:00 pm

He kissed her softly on the lips and smiled when he pulled back, "We should be, yo!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:52 pm

The ferris wheel came to a stop, and it was time to get off. Skuld stepped off first and waited for Reno as well. Then she took his hand and said, "So go carts next?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:01 pm

Reno smiled, squeezing her hand gently, "O' course, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:11 pm

Skuld led the way to the go cart line. The park was finally starting to fill up, so they had a bit of a wait, but Skuld knew it would be well worth it. "Want to grab lunch after this?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:20 pm

Reno nodded, "Sure. Sounds like a plan." He felt the happiest he has in ages when he was near Skuld. He never wanted this day to end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:23 pm

They got on the go carts, and after a race that Skuld lost, they were looking for a place to eat. Skuld found a good place with outdoor tables under an awning. "How about here?" she asked. It looked like it had a lot of good food.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:38 pm

Reno nodded and sniffed at the air, rubbing his grumbling stomach, "Yeah, it smells good 'ere, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Feb 12, 2011 8:42 pm

"Then lets go!" Skuld led the way in, since it seemed orders were taken inside. It was a cafeteria style place and the food all looked absolutely delicious. "Oh, I don't know what to get!" she said, looking over the choices.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next