Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

3 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 3 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 pm

Skuld looked up whenever the door opened, but more than once she was disappointed by some woan or fat guy entering. Then when Reno walked in, Skuld knew it was the right guy--a little goddess magic never hurt--so she stood and offered a hand to Reno. "WildRedTurk?" she asked.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things) - Page 3 Empty Re: I Stalking Love You (Until Feb. 14 or longer...depending on things)

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:37 pm

The redhead turned and looked at her, grinning. He shook her hand and nodded, "An' you mus' be m'Goddess, yo. Nice ta meetcha in person."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:45 pm

Skuld giggled lightly. "I'm Skuld. What's your actual name? I'd feel weird calling you by your screenname all evening." She wondered when she should drop the bombshell she hadn't mentioned in her profile. She was a Norse goddess of fate, after all. While she could have a serious relationship with a human, she had to tell them at some point.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:46 pm

::SuperiorofTheInBetween001: You sound rich then.

::WaterKeyBlader<3*: So where would you like to go?

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:47 pm

SexyVanni666: Hmm........... How about to the movies? I haven't seen Deathly Hallows Part One yet. D:

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:49 pm

"M'name's Reno. How 'bout we sit'n'talk, hmn?" He smiled at her, she seemed like a nice girl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:50 pm

"That'd be great." Skuld sat back down and looked at the bar's menu. Reno was right. This food sounded really good. "Oh, I don't know what to get. My treat, by the way." She had a lot of pocket change because her sister Urd was the most well-known fortune teller in Japan because she was always right.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Reno sat across from her and arched a brow, "Ya sure, hon? I'll pay if ya want."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:56 pm

"Well, if you insist," Skuld said brightly. "I'll pay next time." If there is a next time, she added mentally. She was only the goddess of the past. While she could know everything there was to know about Reno, there was no way for her to peek into the future. Unless she asked her sister, and she didn't like Urd poking into her life.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:59 pm

Next time? He smiled and nodded, "Okay, deal, yo. So, can ya tell me a bit about yerself? I only know what was on yer profile and what ya told me." Reno was so happy, after dozens of terrible relationships, he could finally have a good one!

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:02 pm

Skuld had to think about what to say for a moment. "Well, I'm the youngest of three sisters. I usually work for my oldest sister by advertising her fortune telling stand, but I do announcing jobs on the side." She thought a little more. "I love going to the beach and swimming. How about you?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:05 pm

"Hmn... Well, I've got one older sister an' she's a doctor in the next town over. I work fer ShinRa, like I said, as a merenary-slash-bodyguard-slash-pilot. Uh, I love dogs and my helicopter is like my baby." He smiled brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:07 pm

"Wow! You can fly a helicopter?" Skuld said, genuinely impressed. "That's amazing. I wish I could fly something like that. I can't even drive a car."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:11 pm

He nodded, "Yupp. Maybe I c'n take ya ta th'beach in my chopper sometime, eh? I can help teach ya how ta fly. It ain't tha' 'ard, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:13 pm

::WaterKeyBlader<3*: That sounds nice, how about the theater in Twilight Town at 7?

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:14 pm

SexyVanni666: Sure thing! Need a ride?

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:20 pm

::WaterKeyBlader<3*: Depends on the ride. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:21 pm

SexyVanni666: Omai...Nose Bleed

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:23 pm

::WaterKeyBlader<3*: What kind of ride were YOU thinking about?

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:25 pm

SexyVanni666: Do you need me to come pick you up? That's what I originally meant...

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:27 pm

Aqua* almost panicked. She could not reveal her location and her lack of...well...credibility.

::WaterKeyBlader<3*: No no it's fine, I have some shopping to do, I'll meet you there sweetie.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:29 pm

SexyVanni666: Okay, babe. I'm looking forward to seeing you!

Vanitas sat back in his computer chair and laughed. "Oh, I am so awesome."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:34 pm

::WaterKeyBlader<3* has logged off.

Aqua* put on the necessary illusionary spell, .....she would feel a bit guilty but luckily that was one perk of being a nobody, guilt wasn't a thought. She wore her best outfit, a sexy dress and opened a portal to Twilight Town and closed it quickly.
She arrived just on time to the movie theater and waited patiently for Vanitas.

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:28 am

Vanitas entered Twilight Town through a dark portal. He looked around, finally spotting Aqua. He grinned, walking over to her.

"Damn. You look hot," he stated, eyeing her up and down.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:34 am

Aqua* smiled, a small fake blush covering her cheeks, she avoided contact with the other...or the illusion would be found out, "Oh, thank you, let's go in."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next