Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII is in...high school?

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Should I kill this RP?

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:00 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Untitled-2copy
The one-eyed student groaned as Vexen motioned him over, for some reason feeling violated by the gesture. Standing, he moved to the front of the room where Vexen had his chemicals and all of a sudden smiled. There was a red chemical, and a blue chemical. Everyone knows that red and blue made purple, and that was a certain student's favorite colour (yes, Xigbar). He suddenly had the brilliant idea to try and mix them when the teacher wasn't looking. So, he waited for Vexen to turn his attentions elsewhere.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Untitled-1copy-2
Zexion frowned even more, but thanks to the deepening rosey colouring of his cheeks, it looked more like a pout. He wiggled and tried again to pry the boy away. "Because I don't enjoy contact! Now off please! We're about to start our lab! And don't call me that!"

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:03 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 4
Vexen turned to Roxas unknowingly, "By the gods Roxas, for the fifth time, you are partnered with AXEL!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 AnimalCops4ccdb09e61696

The blunette glared at his 'partner', "No. I do not mind it. But if you let me play with the chemicals..." He trailed off with a few devious chuckles, then spoke up again, "Hmn... Nevermind." A fang-revealing smirk appeared on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
"Yeah kiddo, you're partnered with me," Axel said with a chuckle, grinning. "Let's just hope I don't make something explode again like last year," Axel said with a mischievous grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:26 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Roxas
"B-but I thought he'd said..." Roxas sighed. It wasn't important. "Whatever. Let's just get this over with." Roxas wasn't very good at chemistry. "And I hope you're joking about making something explode last year..."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:27 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
Axel smirked at Roxas and petted his head. "Kiddo, why would I lie about such a thing?" Axel asked with a mischievous chuckle. "You're too cute kid, but, yeah, let's finish this work," Axel said with a frown, not liking to be serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:19 pm

Larxene sketched Pictures, Images and Photos
Larxene chuckled, "Serves ya right queermos. Then again you like it that way don'tcha Red?" She stated loud enough for Axel to hear. "Oh, and freshie, if he tries something don't forget to use protection." The sole female was currently resting her chin on the ball of her palm looking straight at her already jumpy underclassman whilst caught in a fit of giggles.

Luxord Pictures, Images and Photos
Luxord saw the boy and couldn't help but join in on the gag. "She does have a point professor," he started, closing his book in favor of playing with his dice "After all, these two seem to enjoy one another's company. It's not at all fair that the rest of us be subjected to work in less than comfortale environments while those two love birds are whispering sweet nothings in the back of class or worse snogging when you're not looking. All that god awful contact, skin on skin even." The brit ended there, knowing just how much the Vexen hated PDA. He sat ramrod straight in his seat, waiting for the man's retort, as he smirked internally.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:22 pm

Axel snickered and looked over at Larxene and smirked. "Don't worry we will, and of course I do," Axel said, laughing. "You guys are so weak...can't handle a little romance," Axel said with a pout.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Demyx_by_Roxas
"Awwh, fine." Demyx pulled away with a pout on his face. The boy was sucking the fun out of him. He just wanted to tease him. "And why can't I call you Zexy? You can be my sexy Zexy~" Demyx said cheerfully.

Last edited by Axel Heartless on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:26 pm

Xigbar waited still. Even though Roxas and Axel had diverted his attention, he waited for the real oppurtune moment. Vexen was still near him and would be able to see, from the little corner of he scary green eyes, Xigbar fiddling with the red and blue chemicals. But, he ever inched closer to the rack of tubes, seeing if Larxene and Luxord could get him even less attentive to the trouble making student.

He sighed as the boy let go, but he blushed deepened even further (if possible) at what Demyx had said, turning to glare at him. "No. Absolutely not." A huff came from him as he crossed his arms, determined not to let this boy have his way. Oh, what a killjoy Zexion was. But he loved it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Vexen rolled his eyes, walking over to Luxord, "Luxord, don't tell me you're jealous the affection is not being displayed on you? I did partner you with the only FEMALE in this class, at least I could get some GRATITUDE." Vexen narrowed his eyes at the Brit, knowing full-well the affects of his death-glare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:34 pm

"Awwh...but it'll be fun~" Demyx pouted even more. "Fiiiine, let's do this dumb experiment," Demyx whined, not wanting to do it at all. "I want to do something fuuun!" Demyx kept complaining, wanting to listen to his music.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:48 am

Roxas sank deeper into his chair. If his face could possibly get any redder, it did. Why, oh why did they have to say things like that? "A-Axel, just stop," he muttered. "I don't want them picking on me 'cause of this."

Of course, the faceless fangirls in the back of the room were sqealing some more and shouting such things as "Kiss him!" and other such encouragement. But they didn't matter. They were just NPCs with no real importance other than to fill the classroom with more than just the main characters.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Marluxia_Chibi
Marluxia ignored the fangirls and Saix and grinned at Luxord and Larxene. Boy, they had touched on things he himself wouldn't have, if only because he wouldn't have thought of it first. Now he just had to add fuel to the fire. "I suppose Axel and Roxas could just head over to the biology lab and experiment there," he said suggestively. If they kept this up, they wouldn't get anything done in chem, which was fine with him.

(Still PG-13. Don't go much farther than what we're doing now, okay? ^_^ Thanks)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:06 pm

Axel snickered as he heard the fangirls. "Maybe later, but for now let's get this experiment over with," Axel said with a pout.

[I won't c: don't worry~ it'll stay PG-13 o; xD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:58 pm

At this point, Roxas just wanted to disappear. Between the fangirls chanting "kiss him!" and Marluxia and the others' taunting, Roxas suddenly wished he hadn't agreed to go out with Axel. Sure, he kinda liked him, but was it worth this much mental abuse?
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Axel looked over at Roxas and sighed, frowning. "Don't worry, Roxas. I won't do anything you don't want me to do," Axel said with a more gentler smile. With that be began working on the project, hoping that'll make Roxas feel better.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Roxas nodded. Axel's words made him feel much better. He scooted a little closer and looked over their lab and then looked at the chemicals before them. "Um, it says to add that to that," he said, uncertainly pointing at the labeled test tubes, "in that." He gestured to a tray with a series of small indents to mix small amounts of chemicals together.

Marluxia noticed Xigbar inching toward the two large chemicals and grinned as he started the lab assignment with Saix. This would get fun really quick if he kept Vexen busy. He reached for the lab sheet, as if he were about to look over their assignment, then he knocked over one of the (less) dangerous chemicals. "Oh no! Vexen, I spilled something! It won't eat through the floor, will it?" Of course it wouldn't. Marluxia wasn't stupid. He wasn't going to spill something that could potentially hurt himself.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 AnimalCops4ccdb09e61696

Saix let out a very undignified squeak when Marluxia spilled the chemical. He scooted his seat away from the other student and the spill so he wouldn't get any on himself. Golden eyes moved to watch the pink-haired student, 'Why was I cursed to be partnered up with him? I just want to get my assignment done...'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:50 pm

Vexen screamed, storming over to Marluxia, "MAR-LOOOSHA! YES YOU! YOU!!! YOUUUUUUUUU!!!! GAH! ARE YOU?!..CAN YOU NOT..." He started to have a minature episode, his patience had hit its limit and he was tugging at his blonde hair while roaring and storming around the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:54 pm

A smirk spread on his face as his partner in crime gave him the perfect chance. Moving to the chemicals quickly, he took the blue vial and started pouring into the red. As the two chemicals met, they began switching colours to the signature purple before beginning to bubble. Violently. Blinking, Xigbar dropped the blue vial, landing harmlessly on the stack of useless papers as the purple solution boiled over the rim of the tube. "Awesome..."

Zexion sighed, happy he was finally let go of. Looking over the sheet, he growled when he heard the crashing of glass. "Useless idiots.." He murmured under his breath as he looked at Demyx. "Hand me the clear test tube. Don't spill any please."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:53 am

Roxas was the first to notice the boiling over chemical at the front of the room. "Sir!" he shouted, pointing at Xigbar's bubbling concoction. That couldn't be good. The instructions purposefully said not to mix those two without the clear chemical as a buffer.

Marluxia's eyes lit up gleefully at the bubbling concoction Xigbar had made. This should be good. "Explode, chemicals!" he called encouragingly to the beaker in front of Xigbar.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:18 pm

Axel grinned and looked over at the tubes, lighting up once he heard chemicals were involved. "I'll do it!" Axel quickly took the tubes, and started putting chemicals in it.

Demyx smiled and reached over to the tubes. "Sure thing Zexy~" Demyx clenched onto them before putting them down. "Of course I wouldn't spill it. That would be bad," Demyx said with a pout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:35 pm

Vexen ran to the front of the room, "NOOO! DON'T DO THAT! IF THEY ARE MIXED IT IS HIGHLY COMBUSTIBL-" *BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!! * Vexen coughed, his face covered in black from the explosion, his hair sticking straight up and he started to shake from anger. He snarled, blood vessels breaking in his eyes and a look of pure insanity covering his face, "XEMNAS GET IN HERE AND HELP ME WITH THESE....THESE ANIMALS!!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:43 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 1166484678447
Saix tried eagerly to try and get away from the bubbling chaos. Why did he have to have Marluxia was a partner? He then heard Vexen calling someone's name that sounded like Xemnas. He knew that name sounded familiar..but who was it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:00 pm

Roxas dived under the lab table, pulling Axel with him, just in time to avoid the glass shrapenal from the beaker. "That was close," he breathed. Once teh explosion was over, Roxas peeked up above the table. Vexen looked mad. He ducked back under the table to avoid the old chemist's wrath.

Marluxia dived as well, covering his head with his arms for protection. Okay, perhaps that wasn't such a good idea, but it was still fun to see that old coot get angry.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:54 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 4 Xemnas
Xemnas dashed in the room, he had been enjoying a good dirty novel, but the explosion and the sound of his fellow teacher drew him away from the sensuous touches of a werewolf....in said novel of course! He opened up the door and found a sight that would have made an immature man die of laughter, but not our Xemnas, he just stood there, taking it all in....
The fact that Vexen was angry didn't faze him, but the apparent explosion all over his face and the glass shards in the blackboard was a BIT much. He glanced at the students and noticed the only ones who looked like they had something to do with it were Marluxia and Xigbar, 'go figure.' He rolled his sunset orange eyes and thought to himself, 'maybe I should just get some weed-killer for that kid.' He sighed, "EVERYONE ATTENTION UP FRONT, NOW!" He put on a hardened glare that could put Medusa to shame.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum