Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII is in...high school?

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Should I kill this RP?

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:35 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 1166484678447
Saix, being the obedient guy he is, went right in front of the classroom, wondering if Xemnas was going to yell at him. Oh...this wasn't going to be pretty.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
Axel smirked as he heard Xemnas' angry voice, snickering. "Come on, Roxy," Axel said before moving to help him up, going to the front. He kept laughing, he couldn't help himself. This was all just so amusing...he felt as if he could cry with laughter.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Demyx_by_Roxas
Demyx pouted as he heard the shout, trying to slide away from the loud noise. "D'aww...Come on Zexy, time to go to the front," Demyx then got up and skipped to the front, looking up at Xemnas, patting him on the shoulder. "There there, Mr. Xemnas. It'll be okay," Demyx said with a happy face.

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Roxas
Now that Xemnas was here, Roxas wanted to leave his hiding place under the table even less. Still, with Axel leading him up front, there wasn't much choice, so Roxas just clung to his hand as if letting go would kill them both.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Marluxia_Chibi
"Homos," Marly hissed as Axel and Roxas passed. He stood and walked up to the front of the class with the others. "I can honestly say I had nothing to do with the explosion," Marly said, raising his hand as if he were solemnly swearing before court. "I only spilled some chemicals before it happened. I was nowhere near the front."

His face was a mask of innocence. In his mind, however, he was plotting a way to get Xigbar out of trouble. If it came down to it, he'd get a detention, too, and use the time with Xigbar to plot the end off their new teacher Xemnas.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:54 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Untitled-2copy
His smile slipped away, seeing his concotion steaming. Sensing the danger, Xigbar dived under the teacher's desk since he really didn't want to lose his other eye to the projectile glass that spattered everywhere from the explosion. As smoke filled the room, he started coughing, smirking. "That...was sooooo wicked!!" He grinned, getting up from under the desk to see his teacher's charcoaled face. "Hahaha, shoulda gone under cover." The one-eyed student snickered about before nearly jumping out of his pants once he heard Xemnas' commanding voice. "Crap..." Turning to put an innocent smile on (which never worked for Xigbar cause he's...well...Xigbar) he slowly went to the front, but started inching back as other students began coming up. "Liisten, Xem-Dude. I swear it wasn't me. On my other eye."

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Untitled-1copy-2
Zexion took the tube from Demyx, nodding at him to signal a job well down. After putting the buffer solution in, he carefully began adding the second chemical. But just as he tipped said tube, the entire room lit with the explosion, startling him and making him drop the test tube onto the desk. He waved the smoke from his face, growling as he squinted to the front of the room. "Stupid idiots...!" Sighing at Demyx, he stood and moved to join the class at the front.

Last edited by FeralFate on Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:53 pm

(OOC:Well he IS Zexion Destiny...lol)

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 4
If someone were to describe Vexen's face at the moment of the explosion as pissed, then his face when Xemnas ordered the others upfront was a face of pure, unrelenting hatred, he hated these kids and loathed this job, he never would of joined if his former friend and fellow scientist, Xemnas, had not 'asked'...in other words ordered him to come along. He glared down at the piles of worthless garbage with malice, his left eye twitching madly, if Xemnas didn't do something evil, he sure would.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Xemnas
Xemnas scanned over the line of faces in front of him, he knew who was in trouble and who had been caught in the middle of the event with their hand in the chemistry supplies, so to speak. His mental plotting was slightly interrupted by Demyx's pat on the back, which he eyed with suspicion, but he brushed that aside, Demyx was too stupid to plot, even he knew that.
He crossed his arms and looked them all over again, a frown appearing on his face, he had to find a way to punish the culprits without giving the rest punishment as well, but how? Then an idea struck him. Xemnas smiled, "Well, Marluxia I applaud your honesty, and Xigbar as well, you both should earn something correct? How about staying after class today to do an exciting experiment with Vexen for extra credit? It involves plants and highly combustible materials."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:51 am

Even if he hadn't been suspicious of this offer, Marluxia would have refused. "I don't do combustable," he replied. "Ask Axel. He likes burning and blowing things up."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:39 pm

Saix frowned as he heard Marluxia and Xigbar were going to get the extra experiment with Vexen. It wasn't fair when they were indeed the culprits. Ohhh...he was so going to tell on him. With a small grin on his face, he imagined the both writhing in agony as Xemnas chewed them out. Oh...how interesting.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
Axel pouted as he heard that he was recommended for the experiment. He was suspicious of Xemnas' demeanor. "Naw, it's okay, I don't want to do this experiment," He said with a grin, knowing Xigbar and Marluxia were in for some trouble if they go.

"Ehh! That's not fair!" Demyx said with a pout, stomping his foot against the floor. "Why can't I do the uber fun experiment?! It sounds sooo epicc!" Demyx whined. He was too oblivious to notice the suspicious manner. He thought the experiment would consist of cool colors and stuff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:50 pm

He was immediately suspicious at Xemnas' tone. He wasn't stupid...or..that stupid. Xigbar had been at this highschool long enough to know when things were never as they seem. So, he put on his apologetic, innocent smile on and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry, man. Can't stay after. Gotta go to the gun range to get practice in." He crossed his arms. "Ya understand, right Xemnas-dude?"

Zexion looked at Demyx, sighing. He tugged the boy over before he could die from the glare he recieved from Xemnas. "It is not that kind of project, Demyx." He whispered, obviously not wanting to get in trouble as well seeing as the two were partners. "Let Marluxia and Xigbar dig their own graves..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Vexen smirked, 'those fools think THAT was the REAL punishment. Hehe, they have no idea what Xemnas has in store for them.'

Xemnas smirked and tipped his head back, an insane laugh erupting from his throat,"MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" His head rolled back into place, his grin spreading across his face and his eyes giving off an psychotic glint, "Oh, then I guess you wish to get a detention then?" His left eye twitched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Saix turned away from them, moving a hand to cover his mouth to muffle his laughter. Serves them right...stupid idiots.

Axel smirked once he heard that they have detention. "Hahaha, that's what you get, you idiot gardener," Axel said with a grin, knowing this will be revenge for now. He never liked the stupid pinkette.

"Ehh! Detention? For what? I didn't do anything!" Demyx said with a pout, unaware that Xemnas wasn't talking about him. He moved to cling onto Zexion's arm, whining. "Zeeexyy! I don't want to go to detention! Dem Dem is a good boy," Demyx said while pouting, hiding his face into the small arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:09 pm

When Marluxia turned his glare on Axel for laughing, Roxas sent a small scowl, then flinched when the glare fell on him. Okay, perhaps finally standing up for himself wasn't such a good idea when Marluxia was pissed.

His silent threat sent, Marluxia turned back to the teachers. "Whatever, Teach," he said with a shrug. "Detention works for me. Bessy the female wrestler might be mad I missed our date, but I'm not responsible for her ripping your arm off and beating you over the head with it."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:59 am

Xigbar raised his eyebrow at this. "Really? That's fine, but I gotta get home by three or my instructor will shoot me." He smirked, knowing the detention time well enough to not be afraid of it anymore.

Zexion smiled a bit at Demyx before putting on his stoic mask again. "Not you, Demyx. The idiots who blew the room up. Now please get off..." He tried futily to shake the boy off his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:13 pm

I'm going to say let's continue and the Nocturne can pick up where we left off.....

Vexen laughed, ushering everyone back to their seats for the rest of the period, "Hehe....alright let's try a less explosive lab now, possibly making ice-cream?"

Xemnas laughed at Marluxia's threat, "I doubt I should be afraid of anyone who'd date you Marluxia. Now Xigbar and Marluxia if you would follow me? We're going to one of my favorite places, the principal's office, you'll get to meet my older brother, Ansem."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:18 pm

Demyx pouted once Zexion told him to get off. "No~" Demyx then grinned once Vexen said they would be making ice cream. "Yay! Ice cream!" Demyx said before dragging Zexion back to their seats, basically bouncing with joy.

Axel grinned and moved his hand to ruffle Roxas' hair. "You didn't have to defend me, kiddo. I can take care of myself," Axel said with a smirk. "Let's go, we get to make ice cream," Axel said, walking over to his seat, wanting to make Sea Salt ice cream.

Saix looked both ways before sighing, making it to his seat. At least Ice cream didn't explode..and Marluxia or Xigbar wouldn't be there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:40 pm

Bright-eyed, Roxas followed Axel. He loved ice cream, and anything edible was greater than some chemical mix that puffed smoke or turned pink.

He sat down next to Axel and accepted the new set of instructions as well as what they would need to do the "experiment." Sweet.

Marluxia rolled his eyes and followed Xemnas. Anything would be better than dealing with ice cream. Ice cream was a cold and miserable treat. What was wrong with tropical drinks, hm? Or warm food? Eating something cold was just silly.

Discretely, he stood on Xigbar's good side--the one with the eye--glanced over. If he wanted to act up, Marluxia would support him whole-heartedly.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:30 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Luxord Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 Larxene

Luxord and Larxene shared a look before heading back to their seats. The Brit sat down once Larxene was seated and grinned at Vexen’s new experiment. “Wonder if he’s got any jimmies in his pockets?” He mused aloud. Larxene giggled at the English man’s choice of words before asking, “What the hell are ‘jimmies’?” Luxord looked a bit put out, but remembered that the Bug wouldn’t be familiar with the term, what with her not being English herself. He gave her a look and said, “They’re sprinkles, if you must know. After all just plain vanilla ice cream is much too boring. Jimmies are a subtle way to liven things up without going overboard.” Larxene quirked a brow at that and smiled. “Whatever you say Candy Man. Whatever you say.” She retorted watching as their Chem teacher began handing out the necessary supplies.

((I'm simply going to go from this point, sorry guys. Apologies for the crap post, this probably won't happen in this format again.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:46 pm

He raised an eyebrow, following after Xemnas alongside Marluxia. "Oookaay, but I ain't doing anything weird with you two..." Xigbar's good eye caught Marluxia's look, and he smirked. Something else other than a visit to the principal was brewing throgh his mind, and that meant more trouble for Xemnas and anyone else.

"Demyx get off!!" The last word Zexion had yelped when he felt Demyx yank him back to his seats. The blue-haired boy wiggled as they sat, frowning. He looked at Vexen, sighing at the ridiculous lab Vexen had decided to do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:17 pm

Vexen looked around happily, for once the rest of the children seemed to be getting along. Apparently Xemnas was right about the troublemakers. He demonstrated how to put the ingredients in the bags and to pass the bags between two people in order to make the mixture, of course then he realized Saix was left out, "Saix, perhaps you'd like to join Axel and Roxas?" He didn't mind the blunette, so he'd allow him to actually enjoy himself with his former redhead friend, and separate the lovebirds.

Xemnas stopped when they arrived at the large door and all three heard a large booming voice, Xemnas sighed lightly, "He's rambling again I suppose." He walked over and left a note of the punishment on the secretary's desk and then pushed the others in the large room with a smirking grin on his face, "Have fun you two." With that he left to go join Vexen and make the pairings even.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 5 FacciaXehanort
Ansem laced his fingers together and smiled ominously at the two troublemakers, "So what have you two done at the peaceful school of KINGGGDDDOOOM HEARRRTTTTS today?" Apparently Xemnas didn't mention his brother's slight case of tourette syndrome....

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Nov 26, 2010 8:26 am

"I accidentally spilled some chemicals in class. Nothing that eats through the floor. I would've been more careful with that." He smiled innocently. "And Xigbar mixed a little too much of the chemicals. It was an understandable error. His beaker's measurements were a little bit scratched off."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 2:17 pm

Demyx pulled away, looking over at Zexion with a pout. "Zeeexy, why do you have to be so mean to me?" Demyx asked, making his eyes all big and his lip poke out.

"Let's make some kickass ice cream," Axel said with a grin, moving to start the delicious experiment.

Saix frowned once Vexen said he should go with Roxas and Axel. "But why? I'd much rather work by myself.." Saix said, looking away. He didn't want to be near sappy lovebirds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:51 pm

Roxas looked over at Saix briefly. He didn't want to make the blue-haired boy feel uncomfortable. After all, Saix was one of the few who didn't make his life a living hell. "We won't cause any trouble," he said, a little embarassed. "And we're just making ice cream. It's not like we can blow anything up with that." This was assuming it was Saix worrying about them causing trouble. Maybe he just didn't like Gays...
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:35 pm

Axel grinned and looked over at Saix. "Awwh, Saix doesn't wanna be with us 'cause we're too busy lovin' and won't pay any attention to us. Awwh..if you want some of that, I can hook you up," Axel said with a smirk.

"Shut up Axel," He grumbled then looked over at Roxas. "Don't worry, I just want to work alone after all that blowing up stuff, since my partner did it," Saix tried to explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:53 pm

Vexen rolled his eyes and then blinked in surprise when Xemnas strolled in, "Xemnas what are you-?".

Xemnas sighed, walking over to Vexen, picking up the required ingredients and smirking, "What? I was bored. Sue me, you can't handle them all anyways." He strolled back to Saix's old seat and sat where Marluxia was supposed to be, "You can be my partner Saix to make it all even."

(OOC: I brought Xemnas back b/c Vexen is boring and Marly and Xiggy have detention)
---okay then waiting on FeralFate to continue with Ansem---

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:58 pm

Roxas gaped at Xemnas. Really? He was going to do a childish experiement like this? Well, if Vexen allowed it, then it didn't matter.

"Let's get this done so we can eat it," Roxas said, mixing the ingredients in his baggie according to the recipe, then adding a bit of salt to the ice cream itself. Hey, it was worth a shot. If this made sea salt ice cream, he'd never have to pay again.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 2:20 am

Saix looked over at Xemnas, kind of shocked. "Are you sure you want to be partnered with me?" Saix asked, tilting his head before moving to get the ingredients ready for the lab.

Axel watched as Roxas started making the ice cream, kind of surprised. He think grinned as he saw Roxas put salt in it. "Woah? You like sea-salt as well?" Axel asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:50 am

"My friends and I eat it all the time," Roxas admitted, now on the ice cream freezing stage of the lab. "If it's this easy to make, we could save millions." He grinned up at Axel. "I thought we were the only freaks in Twilight Town who liked it and single-handedly funded the whole business."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next