Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII is in...high school?

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Should I kill this RP?

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:15 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
"Pssshhh, yeah right. I eat there all the time." Axel grinned and watched as Roxas make the ice cream. "Mind if I tag along sometime? Free sea-salt is always the best,"

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Roxas
Roxas laughed, the ice cream finished. "Only if I'm not paying. Hayner already eats us all out of house and home."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:35 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
Axel grinned before laughing. "Really? Who else do you hang out with?" Axel smirked, wondering how they determine who pays for the ice cream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:38 pm

"It's me and my friends, Hayner, Pence, and Olette, usually," Roxas replied, taking the spoon to eat his ice cream with. He took a bite and grinned. "Definitely like the real thing. I'll never have to pay again!" Then he looked at Axel's ice cream. "How'd yours turn out?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:10 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 4
Vexen raised an eyebrow at Xemnas and watched him mighty curiously. He sighed, looked at the others' progress, apparently the two lovebirds were naturals at this.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Xemnas
Xemnas smirked, "Oh? You believe the lab is too childish for me Saix?" He grinned slightly at the blue-haired boy, while mixing his materials, he wasn't even trying it was so simple for him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:10 pm

Axel pouted and looked down at his own ice cream. It didn't look that great... He then got an idea, the amazing thought made him grin from ear-to-ear. "How about I taste yours? You say it's so tasty," Axel said with a slight smile on his face.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 1166484678447
"Ah..that's not what I meant," Saix said then sighed, beginning his lab. He looked over at his teacher's example, smiling. He seemed to have fun with it..and it seemed almost too easy. "I don't even like ice cream all that much..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:09 pm

"Sure, if you'd like some," Roxas said, offering the baggie of ice cream to Axel. "I think you put too much salt in yours," he added, looking at Axel's miserable excuse for ice cream.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Marluxia_Chibi
"So um..." Marluxia said, feigning innocence, "what's our punishment?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:36 pm

Axel pouted at the ice cream then grinned. "Yeah I know," He started to eat the ice cream out of the bag. Oh how he loved Sea Salt...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:43 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 4
Vexen now was starting to get mighty curious about his old friend. But he decided to go over to Demyx and Zexion to bother them, "And how is yours coming along?"

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Xemnas
Xemnas smiled, "Hm, I guess it wouldn't be that fun if you don't like it, well what do you like?" He attempted to make small talk and not be creepy.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 FacciaXehanort
Ansem chuckled, "PUNISHMENNNNNNNT? Hm hm hm hm hm......since Xemnas has made it obvious you are the culprits to the crime, I think something beneficial to KINGDOOOMMMM HEAAARRTTTTS is in order." He smirked, "Guess who gets to clean out the boy's bathrooms? Apparently some boys decided to urinate in the heaters."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:47 pm

[quote="Destiny's Gate"]
"Don't eat it all!" Roxas laughed. "I made it. I should have most of it."

"Eh? But it was a complete accident. I dunno what Mr. Xemnas and Mr. Vexen were talking about, saying we did it on purpose. I have butter fingers and Xigbar's bad at measuring."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:30 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Untitled-1copy-2
"Zeeexy, why do you have to be so mean to me?"

Zexion moved on with the experiment, ignoring the annoying guitarist. Eventually, the whining even got to Zexion. "Look, I don't like you. Leave me alone."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:28 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Luxord-smaller
Luxord, after having made his icy treat, decide it wasn't worth eating. After all he was a custard man himself and vanilla ice cream was only good with Jimmies. He glared at his bag of slush, watching a drop of water slid down the side of the plastic bag as the ice cream gradually melted. He got up from his seat abruptly, taking said bag with him and dropping it in front of the redhead with a quick, "Here. It's not as if I'll eat it."
The teen walked up to Vexen's desk and asked to go to the bathroom.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Larxene
Larxene sat there biting her spoon in boredome. She was a few scoops away from being done when her lab partner got up, looking pretty upset about something. 'Hmmm, wonder what crawled up his limey ass and died?' She inquired to herself then shrugged it off deciding that she really didn't care. The female sighed, this class was way more exciting when the pink haired Sadist and Patches were here. They blew crap up at the very least. Larxene sighed again. "God, this is BOOOOOOOOOOOOO-RIIIIIING." the blond stated resting a pair of booted feet on the lab table, leaning back in her chair and switching the spoon to the opposite side of her mouth. "Wonder what Ansem's got planned for those idiots anyway..." she asked aloud, staring at the ceiling in contemplation.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 OXIIWYAMX

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:24 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Xaldin_by_annemarie
Xaldin was sitting in the back unnoticed by everyone. He was watching all of this chios unfold and he smirked a bit. He always found his classmates amuseing. He had finished his expireament and had already eaten it, he and sweets had a thing goin on, and they got along a little too well. He watched the brit get up and quirked a fuzzy eye brow and thought to himself, 'heh, guess brisish have small bladders," he chuckles at his own thought. ((hehe i just decited to put this, the nocturne invited me ^-^))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:30 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Demyx_by_Roxas
Demyx pouted as he was pushed away. "Awwh! Zexy! That isn't nice," Demyx whined, squirming in his chair.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:57 pm

The bell at last rang for class to end. Roxas stood and smiled brightly at Axel. For the first time, Roxas wouldn't have to worry about getting beat up in the hallways. Not with Axel, at least. "Come on. We don't want to be late."

Marluxia almost cheered when the bell rang. "Oh, wouldja look at that. It's time for my next class. Bye!" And with that, he ran out of the room like the devil himself were hot on his heels. He hoped that Xigbar was close behind him. They couldn't be forced to clean the bathrooms if the school couldn't catch them.

"Whatever." Zexion stood, gathered his books, and stepped out of the room, promptly ignoring the world once again.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:09 pm

"Ah okay," Axel went to pack up his stuff before walking over to Roxas. "'Kay," Axel grinned and wrapped an arm around Roxas' waist.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 1166484678447
"Ah..I have to go," Saix frowned as he packed his stuff, placing them in his book bag. He then put it on his back, bowing his head to Xemnas, showing his respect. "See you tomorrow, Mister Xemnas," Saix then left after that.

Demyx pouted as Zexion began to leave him, shoving his stuff in his bag before running after him. "Zexy wait!"

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Dodge
Xigbar grinned as the bell ring. "See ya," Xigbar left right after Marluxia, glad he's not in that much trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:10 pm

It was at last lunch time, and students were allowed to eat outside on nice days, so that's where Roxas was, waiting excitedly for Axel. They'd had to split up for their last class, but now they could be together again.

Marluxia didn't go back to his classes. Instead, he gave a sob story to the school nurse about how horribly sick he felt because of the chemicals in chemistry and so went home early. He grinned to himself as he drove home. He had the school nurse wrapped around his little finger.

Zexion grabbed his packed lunch and went to the library instead of the crowded and loud cafeteria. He preferred books to people, after all, and didn't want to deal with the latter.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Axel grinned and left to lunch. He walked around, before trailing outside. He saw the blonde sitting beside the tree that honestly made him smile. "Heyy Roxie," Axel smirked and walked over to the boy.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 6 Dodge
Xigbar grinned and went into the lunch room, of course talking it up with a couple of his favorite peeps.

Demyx looked around the cafeteria, wondering where Zexion was. He finally remembered that the boy loved to read and ran to the library. Once he saw the head of blue hair, he moved in to glomp the boy. "Zeeexyyy~ I missed you so muuuch~" He hugged the boy tightly, grinning. He wanted to be his friend. No matter what.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Roxas waved. "Hey, Axel," he replied, smiling. "I thought, since we don't have any other classes together, that we could eat lunch together."

Zexion snapped his book shut in annoyance. "This is a library," he hissed. "Kindly shut up." He set his book aside and moved on to another in the stack. They were all on voodoo and other things most would find terrifying. Hopefully the sight of these would be enough to chase Demyx away.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:00 am

Axel grinned before sitting next to him. "I'd love that," Axel chuckled as he got out his lunch, it was just a plain sandwich and chips. He never ate that much; never had much of an appetite.

Demyx pouted and moved to hug Zexion, ignoring the books. "Awwh..Zexy! Why do you have to be so mean to mee~?" He whined, snuggling against him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:58 am

Roxas frowned at Axel's lunch, and then looked at his own, which while not particularly special was bigger. "Aren't you hungry?" he asked, a little confused.

"I like being alone," Zexion replied coldly. "I like not having you around. I like reading my books without interuption, and if it seems mean that I want you gone, then so be it."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:53 pm

"Nah, this is about as much as I eat everyday," Axel grinned and moved to get out his sandwich, taking a bite.

"But I just want to be your friiiiend! Why do you have to be so meann~" Demyx frowned, feeling tears come to his eyes, saddened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:43 pm

Roxas took a bite of his own sandwich, a PB&J. "So um..." Great. He'd had a couple questions to ask Axel, but now that the redhead was present, he'd forgotten every one of them. "When's your birthday?" Okay, maybe not the best question, but he knew it had been somewhere on his little list.

"Did I stutter?" Zexion snapped, losing his cool. "I hate people. Just leave me alone!" He gathered his books and stormed away to another section of the library.

Once he was sure he'd lost Demyx in the stacks of books, Zexion collapsed into a chair. Why did he push Demyx away? He'd always been the small, weak, shunned child that was despised and picked on by everyone. He'd built a shell of hatred around him, one that protected him from anybody who might try to hurt him. He was scared. If he let Demyx in, the walls that kept everyone away might disappear, and if Demyx left... Zexion buried his face in his arms, the only barrier between himself and the table he sat at. "God, I'm an idiot," he muttered.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 pm

"August 8th. Make sure to get it memorized, I looove presents," He smirked, moving to ruffle Roxas' hair. "What about you blondie?"

Once Demyx heard Zexion yell at him, he was shocked. He didn't think he bothered Zexion this much to get yelled at. No one yelled at him. Once he saw Zexion left, he began crying. What did he do? All he wanted was to be his friend..

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:16 pm

"Mine? It's June 21st," Roxas replied. So both their birthdays were a long ways away. Now what were his other questions again? "Um... Do you have any hobbies?" Yet another dumb question. They'd been friends and now were dating. Roxas should've known this already.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next