Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII is in...high school?

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Should I kill this RP?

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:25 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Untitled-2copy
Xigbar just laughed as Axel came up, effectively irritating the pinkette. "Looks like ya lucked out kiddo." He grinned slightly maliciously before saluting them off and chasing after the pink-haired man. Catching up to him, he layed a hand on Marluxia's shoulder. "We'll get him after school when his buddy ain't around." A smirk took over his features. "Then ya can feed him to your freaky little flytraps." He chuckled.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Untitled-1copy-2
Zexion sighed, effectively making it past his (crazy) science teacher and into class without disruption of any sort. Moving to his seat, he quickly looked around and smiled slighly at the fact they might be doing some sort of lab today. As the rest of the students began filing into the room, he took out his book that he attempted to read the previous period and flipped to his last neglected page, finally giving some attention to the poor words that yearned it.

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:26 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Marluxia_Chibi
"Good." Marluxia wandered over to the chemistry classroom. Well, he supposed he could cause trouble for Vexen for a while. That would be fun too.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:05 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
Axel sit up, rubbing his head then frowned once Roxas fell again. "Oi..kiddo, you okay?" Axel said, kneeling to Roxas, taking in his ankle. "Sure you twisted it? Let's get you to the infirmary," Axel said before picking Roxas up bridal style, moving to walk to the infirmary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:48 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Roxas
"I-I can walk," Roxas muttered, though he knew he wouldn't without his ankle hurting. He was a skateboarder; he got injuries all the time. He could tell he'd at the very least bruised something that shouldn't be bruised, and that meant he shouldn't walk on it. Still, it was so embarrassing, being carried by Axel like this.

So, he decided to change the subject. "So, um... What did Marluxia mean by what he said to you?" It had to be some kind of rumor of some sort. Axel seemed nice enough.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 4
Vexen sighed, scanning the room, some of the students were late, the dumb pyro and the young blonde. But being the man of science that he was, he pursued his goal of starting class without a second thought. He cleared his throat, cackling to himself, "We are starting class, take your seats." He pulled the chemistry lab set of chemicals in front of himself, "Today we will be working with chemicals."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:03 am

He flashed a grin as Marluxia approved him before following him into the next class; chemistry with the infamous Vexen. Taking his regular seat, he looked back at the lab stations, absolutely overjoyed at the fact they'd be working with chemicals. So many things could and will go wrong with this, it made him squirm in excitement.

The bookworm barely glanced up as the teacher began talking, already had seen the stations and figured out what they'd be doing. He just tried his best to ignore Vexen's crazy laughing and continued reading on, hoping his lab partner wouldn't be stupid or annoying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:40 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
Axel laughed and raised an eyebrow. "Mind reminding me what he said? I don't really listen to that little prissy flower boy," Axel said with a grin. "He's quite annoying.." Axel said with a smirk. "But soon...his flower collection is going down to the ground," He said a bit sadistically, chuckling.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 Demyx_by_Roxas
Demyx skipped into a science class room, humming with a piece of paper in his hands, hopping not to get lost. He looked around a bit like a lost kitten with the paper gripped in his class, walking over to the blonde male. "Etto...are you Vexen?" Demyx asked, tilting his head before looking over to see Zexion, a smile breaking on his face. "Zeeeexyyyy!" He waved his hand happily while laughing, hoping Zexion would see him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:01 am

Vexen, being the sadistic mad scientist he was, saw one thing, a moron and a way to annoy his arrogant yet slightly prized student. He smirked, "Alright, today we will form pairs, when they arrive, Axel and Roxas, followed by Zexion and...*he looked at the name list, then back at the blonde* Demyx, Luxord and Larxene, Marluxia and Saix, and Xigbar will be paired with me, unless you'd like to join another group?" He was sooo evil at these pairings, all knowing who-hated-whom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:14 am

"Aw, can't I work with Xiggy instead?" Marluxia asked, putting on his cutest pout. "We work ever so well together." Yep. Feigning innocence was one of Marluxia's greatest abilities.

"Um, he said that you... um... "get what you want from Freshmen," I think," Roxas repeated. He figured it was just some stupid rumor Marluxia was either trying to start or bought hook-link and sinker, but there was always that little grain of truth somewhere. Or that's what Roxas thought, at least. Maybe Marluxia had completely made it up in order to get back at Axel for something.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:56 am

Axel rolled his eyes. "That's not even true..I don't know a lot of freshmen," Axel said before moving to get a wrap of some sort. He removed Roxas' shoes and socks to wrap around his ankle. "Is this better?" He looked up at Roxas with his jade green eyes, hoping that the wrap will do for now.

"Yaaay, Zexy's my lab partner!" Demyx squealed, skipping over to the shorter boy, hugging him. "Hiiii, Zexy~ Let's work together, okay~?" Demyx asked with a smile, his eyes lightened up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:07 am

"Yeah. That's a lot better. Thanks." Roxas stood, tapped the foot with the sprained ankle against the ground to see if it would work and winced. "It'll work for now, at least. Let's get to class before Vexen kills us for being too late." He was relieved to hear that Marluxia was a big fat lier. Of course, he already knew that.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:09 am

Axel chuckled before moving to pick Roxas up again in his thin but strong arms. "Here, I'll help you," Axel said before straightening, walking to Vexen's class. "Yo!" He said with a grin, moving to sit Roxas down, sitting beside him. "I guess we're lab partners as well," Axel said with a grin, liking this arrangement very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 am

Vexen looked at Marluxia and tapped his chin, "Hmmmmm, let me see, .....NO!" He cackled, nothing seemed too evil for the academic with a chilly personality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:41 am

"Why not?" Roxas asked, a little irritated by all this. He didn't want to be partnered with anyone else. After all, if he were partnered with someone else, like Marluxia, he wouldn't survive to the end of class. Especially because they seemed to be working with chemicals.

"Yes, why not?" Marluxia chimed in with a cold grin. "After all, they get along so well." He glanced over at Roxas, smirk still on his face. "Almost like they're going out~" He was of course trying to cause trouble. He had nothing better to do, and if he could get Axel's mindless, faceless fangirls against Roxas for the simple reason of them not wanting him close to Axel, then all the better.

(note: Marluxia's just being an ass like in the CoM and not the fanfics. You can make whatever he says true or false, depending on what it is)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:04 pm

Axel's ears picked up what Marluxia said and frowned. "And? What of it? Are you jealous, Marluxia?" Axel asied with a smirk. He patted Roxas' head. "Don't worry kiddo, we'll have lots of fun, got that memorized?" He said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Vexen sighed, lowering the lab-glases that had appeared out of nowhere, "Axel try not to be a pedo-leech alright?"

{OOC: Sorry couldn't resist!!!}

Last edited by The Indeed That Never Was on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:08 pm

Roxas gaped at Axel, eyes wide and face beet red. "W-what are y-you talking about?" he asked, stunned. Did he really just hear what he thought he'd heard. Was he just misunderstanding it? He'd never thought of Axel that way, but now that the image was put in his head, it didn't seem that bad. His face turned even redder and he looked away. What was he thinking? Axel's fangirls would kill him before that happened.

'Oho! So it's true!" Marluxia stood and pointed accusingly. "You are going out!" Oh, this would be fun. They would never hear the end of it, not from him, not from anybody.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Axel pouted and looked over at Vexen. "Like you're one to talk, Vexen," Axel said with a smirk and looked over at Roxas' chuckling, ruffling his hair. "You're so cute, kiddo," Axel said with a grin. "What? You want us to go out? I don't really mind at all," Axel said, winking at him, turning to Marluxia. "Damn Marluxia. You keep talking like that and you'll never get anyone," Axel said with a pout, hating that priss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:16 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 3 AnimalCops4ccdb09e61696

Saix gave an almost pained groan, when he heard who he would have to work with. 'Him... Why would Gaia curse me so?' He looked at Marluxia and watched him argue with the teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:17 pm

Wait, so that was it? Roxas looked up at Axel, swallowed hard, and nodded slightly. He could hear fangirls squealing and glanced over at Axel's fangirls. Oh, so they were those kind of fangirls. Well then, maybe he wasn't dead after all. Oh god, this would be awkward as all get out.

Marluxia reached into his pocket and pulled out a beautiful pink rose. "Quite contrary," he said, posing with it and making all the girls squeal in delight. Even if he were a girly man, he knew how to get the girls on his side. "I have a date tonight." Sure, it was some faceless person that Marluxia didn't even know, but male or female, it was always nice to show off.

(and with that, we'll wait. I wrote this while you said to wait and I don't want it to go to waste. XD )
(Roxas/Axel fangirls, squeal. I don't quite get it, but whatev)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:12 pm

Xigbar's jaw dropped as he heard his partner for the lab. Frowning, he stood up. "As if I'm being your partner. I want to switch partners. I'm sure dog-boy won't mind." He did not want to be partnered with the teacher, the crazy science teacher for that matter. As the attention was directed to Axel and Roxas, he smirked and glanced at Marluxia. "Congraaats Marly. Lets see how long it lasts?" He commented, knowing the pinkette only dates some people for a bit of fun.

Zexion blinked as the partners were read allowed, and he nearly groaned out loud once he found out his. He squirmed when Demyx's arms wrapped around him, blushing slightly at the contact. "Demyx, please remove yourself from me." A glare came from his singular eye to the boy, not at all liking this or the heat that rose to his cheeks. By instict he had blocked out the outbursts from the troublemaking students and focused on prying his partner away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Larxene sketched Pictures, Images and Photos
Larxene looked at her fellow blond as if to say 'what the hell?' She scoffed at Vexen's obvious attempt to annoy his students. "It'll take a bit more than that to bait me. Screw all these idiots and their need to make me into a raving beotch..." she grumbled before sharing a glance with her british partner that seemeed to be gathering his thing to come over. 'Fan-friggin-tastic. We'd better be cutting or injecting something' she thought bitterly.
Luxord Pictures, Images and Photos

Luxord finished picking up his things and motioned to the female's station, being sure not to knock anything over. "I'm going to say something that should already be obvious enough, my name is Luxord, and I'll take it you're Larxene. Anyway I'm gonna go out on a limb here and declare a truce, in which we get this shite done quickly and correctly so we can part ways that much faster." He said, hand outstretched as he waited for the girl's reply. When she shook his hand, which he truly was expecting her to deny altogether, he sat and opened his book begrudginly. God, how he hated science.

((|OOC|: Whoopsie daisies had to do the winter cleaning, shoulda told you ahead of time sorry guys, Destiny. I'll try to send a PM if anything pops up again.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:10 pm

Axel grinned once Roxas nodded. "Sweet," Axel said before pulling Roxas over to him, pecking his temple. "May us have happiness," He said with a smirk, glad he was dating someone so cute.

Demyx smiled and snuggled to Zexion. "And why would I do that, Zexy?" Demyx purred, hugging Zexion close, not wanting to let him go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:37 pm

(And the pairings are now obnoxiously out there, lol!)
Vexen smirked his evil 'I'm-old-so-I-can-get-away-with-it' look at Xigbar and motioned him over, he did not listen to his request because one, he did not care and two, Marluxia and Xigbar PLUS chemicals? He scoffed at the thought, he may be a bit ....eccentric but he was not INSANE. He pulled on his glasses and assorted the chemicals in front of him; he did feel a tinge, A TINGE of guilt for Saix, but the boy needed to get out of his little 'safe box' and Zexion needed to socialize with something that didn't gather dust.
He rolled his eyes at the growing level of affection in his classroom, how disgusting...in public, HONESTLY? He growled, "Please keep physical contact to a minimum, I don't know what Xemnas lets you do, but I won't stand for it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Roxas felt his face flush even more, if that were possible. If this were a cartoon, steam would have come out of his ears and he probably would have fainted like a fangirl. Sadly, this wasn't an anime, and so Roxas didn't get the blissful faint to escape from this class.

"S-so who am I partnered with, sir?" Roxas blurted out. Anything to destract him.

Marluxia blew at his bangs. Great. Saix it was. He moved over to the teacher's pet and plopped down next to him. "So, partner, you mind working with the chemicals? I might kill my plants if those nasty things get on my hands."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next