Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII is in...high school?

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Should I kill this RP?

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Vote_lcap0%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:16 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Luxord
After a quick Fag Drag disguised as a 'trip to the bathroom', Luxord went back to the Vexen's class gathered his things together and left to eat lunch. Upon entering the cafeteria he sat at one of the few empty tables. After doing so the platinum blonde swiftly pulled out his home made lunch of fish and chips. He smiled at the fried cod and fries on his plate while squirting on just a bit of ketchup onto aforementioned plate. Luxord dipped his fries into the red substance before lifting them to his lips and biting into them, chewing thoroughly and swallowing. He looked around the loud, overly active room and couldn’t help but notice that the school trouble makers were nowhere to be seen. ‘Wonder where the hell they made off to? Damn, Patchy was supposed to be my partner for that 2x2 game after school! Who the hell can I get to take his place?’ The blond thought angrily when his light blue eyes fell on Xaldin…Wait what? When did he get here? The dreadlocked male was also sitting alone, 5 or 6 tables separating them from one another.

A grin spread across the gambler’s face as he took up his things once more, depositing them on the raven haired teen’s table. “Hello, gorgeous. Is this seat taken?” Luxord asked sitting before Xaldin could answer. “You know I haven’t seen you all day. Where were you hiding, love?” He asked flirting with the other off handedly.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Larxene

Larxene got up almost immediately as the bell for lunch sounded dumping her crap in her locker and walked to the lunchroom. Upon entering she took some random freshmen’s apple juice and another’s sandwich before walking outside. It was a good day to be at home, sleeping or reading a book, anything but school. “It’s time to blow this lame ass popsicle stand.” With that in mind she began walking the short distance from the school to her home.

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 2:01 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
"Burning things I guess," Axel smirked before looking at Roxas. "What about you, Roxie?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:13 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Roxas
"Skateboarding, and when the Struggle tournament comes around, it's a lot of fun," Roxas replied. "I don't think I've ever seen you at the tournament, though. You've never competed?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:38 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
"Nah..struggling isn't really my thing. I never really done it, anyway," Axel took a bite from his sandwich, looking over at Roxas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Dec 25, 2010 10:13 am

"But it's a lot of fun," Roxas replied with a huge, hundred-watt grin. "It's better than baseball or football, and it's a lot harder than both of those put together anyway. And how cool is it to sword fight?"

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Untitled-1copy-2
As time passed, Zexion felt worse and worse about chewing Demyx out, too the point where he couldn't focus on his books any longer. He slammed one shut in frustration. What good was a barrier that kept all the bad things out when he felt terrible from within? Sighing, he stood, leaving the library books abandoned on the table, and went to find Demyx.

He found the musician crying. "Oh come on, quit being a baby," he said awkwardly. "If you want to hang around that bad, fine."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Axel grinned and sighed. "Fine, I'll try it," Axel took another large bite from his sandwich.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Demyx_by_Roxas
Demyx looked up at Zexion, moving to wipe away his tears, sniffling slightly. "You mean it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:46 pm

[=color=brown]
Roxas grinned and leaned his head againt Axel's shoulder. "Ugh, I don't want to go back to class. I wish lunch wouldn't end."
[/color]

God, this was so awkward. "Yeah, I mean it. Now stop crying or I'll leave you now." He grabbed a book from the nearest shelf and sat with it. He glanced at the title and sighed. He's already read Hamlet twelve times. Oh well. "Where's your lunch?" he asked, taking a riceball from his bag and taking a bite.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:54 pm

Axel sighed and wrapped his arm around Roxas' waist, completely agreeing. "Me too..I wish I could stay under this tree," Axel leaned to kiss his forehead.

Demyx smiled and got up to follow Zexion, sitting down across from him. "My lunch?" Demyx got this rather huge lunch from his big, placing it onto the table with a thump, a grin appearing on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Dec 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Roxas felt himself blush and leaned into Axel's touch. "Hey, Axel? Um..." How to put this without sounding like a complete moron... or like he wanted something more? Of course, if it came to that... Roxas was glad he'd been blushing a little already so Axel couldn't tell his thoughts. "Want to come to my house after school? I need some help on my math homework, and I figured since you're in the math ahead of me, you might be able to help?"

Zexion stared at Demyx's huge lunch, then glanced down at his two rice balls. "What on earth do you have in there?" he asked, stunned.

(And with that, I give Zexion back to FeralFate)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:48 pm

Axel was actually quite surprised by the question, but caught himself. He grinned before replying back as cool as possible. "Of course, right after school?

"Weeeell~ I have spaghetti, a hamburger, a hot dog, a salad, some bananas, an apple and two pears!" His eyes glittered, wanting to eat all of it already.

[Xiggy is yours again~]

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:52 pm

"Yeah. Thanks, Axel." He kissed his boyfriend sweetly. It felt weird still, actually having a boyfriend. Roxas knew he liked both guys and girls, but while he'd had a few girlfriends, he hadn't had a boyfriend. He had to admit, he really liked being with another guy rather than a girl, though. It felt more comfortable this way.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 28, 2010 6:58 pm

The blue-haired bibliophile stared at the bag that held a feast fit for a king it seemed. His gaze slowly traveled back up to Demyx's shining features. "That... is utterly disgusting..." Zexion looked down to his lunch, rather pathetic and bland compared to the musician's atrocity of a lunch. He took another bite the food, frowning. "Do you make all that for yourself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:07 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Xaldin_by_annemarie
Xaldin looked at the brit as he sat down next to him. He blushed lightly and looked back down at his food. He was just having some chocolate cake because he had forgotten his food at hime, and everything else on the menu didnt sound good. He never minded flirting, but he wasnt very good at it himself so it made him feel awkward. "Oh just..around...i kinda stayed up all night and fell asleep in my car." He made an awkward smile. He had a bad habbit of sleeping in his car because he didnt feel like going home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:16 am

Axel grinned before kissing Roxas back. "No problem Roxie," He brought his hand up to ruffle Roxas' hair affectionately.

Demyx looked over at Zexion pouting. "It isn't disgusting. You can have some if you want~" Demyx smiled, taking a hamburger, eating some of it. "Noooope~ Mommy helped me. She's so good at cooking.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:33 am

Roxas finished up his lunch and rested his head on Axel's shoulder contentedly. "So what do you have after this?" he asked, unsure of what to talk about now. He'd only had girlfriends before, and they tended to dominate any conversation, so Roxas was unused to introducing new topics.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:25 pm

Slate eyes blinked at Demyx. "N-no thank you, Demyx. I'm happy with my own lunch..." Finishing off one of the riceballs, Zexion watched Demyx eat the greasy burger, blinking. The food's aroma caught him, and it actually smelled pretty good. "Your mom must be quite the chef."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 4:08 am

"After this? I have P.E.. Lucky me, right?" He said with a grin, wrapping his arms around Roxas' waist, protectively.

"She is!" Demyx ate his burger before turning to Zexion. "Hey! You want to come for dinner~? It'll be fuuun~" Demyx smiled, moving to hug Zexion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Jan 01, 2011 9:49 am

Roxas wasn't sure if Axel was being sarcastic or not, but he knew he could make Axel happy regardless. "I have gym too," he said, snuggling up against his boyfriend.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:41 pm

Luxord smirked inwardly at the effect he had on the other. It made him all the more confident that he'd be able to get the other to comply, but he was determined to have a bit more fun with Xaldin. "If you ever need somewhere, to rest, my place is just down the road..." The blond leaned on the table, mere inches from the dread locked teens pink face. "There's nothing like a good night's sleep, in bed, splayed out on the sheets...Ah, how wonderful would that be, luv. Can you imagine it?" He asked, looking for his current victims reaction to his loaded questions.

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:41 am

Axel held the boy close to his chest, a grin appearing on his face. "Gym is so fun. I hope we do something amazing. Demyx would probably be lazy and actually sit out," He chuckled, thinking about how lazy the boy is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 7 Setzer
"Ahhh what a beautiful day to wear short shorts!" Gym teacher Setzer looked escatic that he would make the teens prance around him in shorts and run up and down the track, perhaps they would do something fun afterwards? Who knew? Setzer grinned towards the sky, "Rolling the dice in my favor!"

[I'm destroying his character...on purpose]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:07 am

Xaldins face turned a few shades pinker. The closeness alone was enough to make him selfconscious. The bonus of Luxords words just made it worse. "Uhh..." was the most intellegent his flustered male brain could come up with at that moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:14 am

The Brit was on the verge of pulling back when he saw that some of Xaldin's dessert got on his face. With a steady hand Luxord ghosted his index finger over his prey's lips before fingering the chocolate icing from the corner of his mouth. He gave Xaldin a look as the very same finger was brought to his lips, in a rather suggestive fashion as he took it into his mouth to be sucked and licked completely clean.

"Mmmm, not only do you 'ave a sweet tooth, but good taste to boot. Are you sure you weren't made especially for me?" He asked, a playful brow quirked in a teasing manner. He laughed, it was soft and hid his accent poorly, it was rich and alluring much like the smile that often followed. When his chuckles had died down. He shot Xaldin a charming grin and finally extended his invitation.

"As nice as having you all to myself would be, I originally came over to ask if you'd be my partner...in a game of poker later this evening." Luxord wet his lips, subconciously, awaiting the attractive upperclassmens answer, which he was sure would be stuttered or fragmented.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:33 pm

Xaldin blushed a little more as his indigo eyes rollowed the brits finger until it disapeared into his mouth. He gulped a bit and his foot began to bounce on the floor, a nervous habbit he had devloped somewhere, he wasnt even sure when he started doing that actually.

At Luxords invitation he tryed to not let his voice show how flustered he really was as he replyed, "Um...sure I guess....who else is playing?" He was rather proud of himself at the moment. He actually had an intellegent answer other then uhh, and just stareing at the provocitive brit like an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Luxord looked into the raven's hypnotizing eyes, admiring them before answering his question. "Oh, nobody really. A pair of nameless sophmores that think they could beat me in poker. They lost some money to me and Xigbar and now they want a rematch because they feel I cheated, since it was my deck we played with."

The Brit was now resting his chin on his hands with his fingers laced together, eying his every move, subtle or otherwise. "Alas Xigbar, my usual partner, is not here. That, is where you, dearest, come in. Now, I simply have to ask, do you know how to play?" He asked, a sort of neutral look on his face. The blond couldn't help but think that he wouldn't mind losing to his opponents if it meant spending time with Xaldin outside of school.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next