Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Organization XIII is in...high school?

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Should I kill this RP?

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Vote_lcap0%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Vote_lcap50%Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:53 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Roxas
The bell rang to signal the end of lunch. Roxas grudgingly moved away from Axel and slipped his hand into his. "We'd better get to gym."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Empty Re: Organization XIII is in...high school?

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 6:51 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Untitled-1copy-2

A grin grew on Zexion's lips at the boy's excitement over his mother's food, finishing the rest of the riceballs as Demyx exclaimed. Zexion flinched when Demyx hugged him, a light blush covering his ears and cheeks when the other invited him for dinner. Leaning away, he was about to reject when his earlier behaviour came back to him. He isn't that bad...and I do regret being so mean to him..maybe just for tonight. Sighing, he resigned. "Alright, Demyx. If its okay with her then I guess dinner wouldn't be bad." The small grin on his face betrayed the underlying tone of resentment to accepting. Azure eyes widened when the end of lunch bell rang, signalling...well the end of lunch. This time the small-statured boy squirmed. "Can you let me go now? I don't want to be late to class."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:51 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Xaldin_by_annemarie
Xaldin nods understanding what the brit is talking about. Hes not too familer with th game, but Xigbar has made him play a game or too before. "Well...sure i guess i wouldnt mind playing with ya...but ill warn you im not the best card player." He made a small smile at the brit, almost apologetivly and his cheeks are still tinted pink from earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:10 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Luxord

Luxords eyes roved over the blush that still played on the ravens face. "With me on their team luv, a blind lemur could win. So I'm absolutely sure that someone as lovely as yourself" the blond said emphasing his statement with a predatory smile while taking Xaldins hand in his own"will have no trouble winning whatsoever."

The Brit was going to say something else, loving the way Xaldin seemed to hang on his every word, when the bell sounded, breaking whatever air there was amidst the two teens and dragging them back to the noisy cafetria. He couldnt help but let loose a soft chuckle at the way Fate seemed to be going against him, but thought again when he remembered what class was next. Luxord stood up and gathered his things, before resting crystaline blue eyes on the still seated senior.

"I do believe that we should get going dearest, wouldnt want to make the teacher angry. Heaven knows he might just have us do laps if we're late." He sniggered lightly at his silly 'joke' and held a hand outstretched to the other in an offer to help him up. "Come on then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Xaldin eyes focused on everything but the flirting brit. He mumbled stubbornly, mostly to himself, "Im not lovely...or a dearest..." he took Luxords hand and got up from his seat. He loved gym, but he figured with the brit in his class it might be awkward. 'If he mentions anything about me in shorts i sware....' he thought to himself. The thought of Luxord teasing or flirting to him about him in shorts made hiw cheeks flame red again. He needs to stop letting his emotions show so much, 'Im just giving him fuel...but its not that i dont like it.' He thought again to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:58 pm

As the pair walked on Luxord quirked a brow at that last comment. "If youre not absolutely gorgeous then Im actually Rupert Grint in disguise." He did this mainly to wipe the frown from the ravens face. It seemed out of place sitting there on Xaldin. Taking the slightly taller boys wrist in his hand, leading him to their next class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:52 pm

Xaldin sighed again and just followed Luxord silently. He felt embaressed, and maybe even a bit awkward. He wasnt used to such attentions but he didnt want to be rude, so after a minute of walking he mumbled, "Thank you...i guess." He tryed to sound polite so he wouldnt offind the blond.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:18 pm

"Theres no need to thank me, you are a particularly handsome bloke, if I do say so myself." He winked, complimenting the senior once more, turning to look at Xaldin as theyd reached the doors to the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:26 pm

"Think what you like Luxord." he just left it at that, and opened the door for Luxord. He was actually rather flattered, but he chose to not show it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:29 pm

The younger teens jaw dropped. 'Where did that come from?' Luxord thought, a giddy feeling rising in the pit of his stomach although on the surface he was wearing a suave grin. "Oh, I see the kitty has claws~" He teased the other gently walking behind him and into the gym. "Mmm, how devilishly sexy..." he stated bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:11 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
Axel grinned once he felt Roxas taking his hand before standing up. "Yeah," He threaded their fingers together before picking up his trash, disposing it into the trash can.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Demyx_by_Roxas
Demyx smiled as he saw the blush. "Zexy's so cute!" He squealed before letting go with a pout. "Fiiine. See you later Zexy~" He waved before skipping off with his left over lunch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:57 pm

Roxas grinned, and hand in hand they went to gym class.

By now, Roxas was used to their... odd teacher. He'd given up on trying to figure out Setzer, especially after having kicked his butt in the Struggle tournament. "Well, we better get changed," he said, gesturing to the locker room.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:42 pm

Xaldin blushed at the brits bold, flirtatious, statement. He tryed to not let it bother him though as he headed for the locker rooms. He grumbled to himself, "ill never understand Europens..." He knew Luxord could probably hear him, but he didnt really mind. After all its not he was calling Luxords mother ugly or something. He didnt mind if he was heard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 07, 2011 12:26 am

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Setzer

Setzer's flamboyent nature was only intensified when he was in class and he paraded around his students grinning, "Today! Today we are doing something fun!" He clapped his hands together in an amused way, smiling dreamily to himself, "We are going to play....dodgeball! Yes we are! There will be more balls to the face than you can shake a stick at!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:47 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Untitled-1copy-2

"D-Demyx!!" The blush on his cheeks went a shade darker at the word cute, a glare settling in his eyes at the boy for embarrassing him. Zexion sighed. "Bye Dem..yx.." He blinked at the almost nickname before scurrying off to his next class.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:17 am

"Eh? Dodgeball?" Roxas sighed. This had to be revenge for that struggle he kicked Setzer's ass at. He was terrible at dodgeball. Hanging his head, he headed to the locker room to change into his gym uniform before coming back, bracing himself for punishment. Though... Larxene, Xigbar, and Marluxia seemed to have disappeared, so perhaps it wouldn't be so bad.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:15 pm

Luxord chuckled at Xaldins comment finding it cute because although he was joking it sounded like he really didnt. Before he could ask just how much truth there was to the ravens statement there teacher was there, talking about sticks and balls. Appearantly theyd be playing dodgeball today and they were to hurry to they locker rooms and change. The blond brightened when he saw Xalding walk in just a few students ahead of him. Upon walking in he saw the other boy go almost all the way to the back, most likely secluding himself again. Luxord however couldnt find it in himself to be mad at the others shyness. In fact the most coherent thing running through his mind as he banked thhe corner only to see him lifting his shirt halfway up his chest was, 'JACKPOT!'

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:48 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
Axel's eyes light up at the activity they were going to do today. Dodgeball, oh joy. "Oh, I'm going to kick all of your asses," Axel smirked, loving this game.

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Demyx_by_Roxas
Demyx gave one last smile to Zexion before running off to his class. He panted one he reached his destination, trying to catch his breath. Once he does, he walks over to Axel, poking him. "Hey Axel, what are we going to do today?

"Dodgeball, dude."

The grin Axel gave made everything a lot worse. "Crap, I'm going to sit out," Demyx pouted, moving to walk over to this.... weird teacher.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:10 pm

Organization XIII is in...high school? - Page 8 Setzer

Setzer pouted at Demyx, "What's wrong Dem Dems? Going to sit out?" He put his hands on his hips in an effeminate manner.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:19 pm

"Who should pick teams?" Roxas asked, not quite sure what to do now that everyone was here. "Axel?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:41 pm

Xaldin changed into his gym clothes in the back of the locker room. He didnt care if he was watched, but hed rather just be out of plain sight anyway. Once he had chanced he went out to the gym area and smiled a bit. He was a beast at dodge ball. He could throw a small human across a foot ball feild if he wanted. He then looked around, wondering where the brit had run off too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:49 pm

Luxord, after getting a free show and changing had made his way on the other side of the raven haired teen. He saw that he was scanning the room for him and decided to reveal his location to the other. "Looking for me, luv?"

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:02 am

"There you are...i was wondering where you hid off too" He made a small smirk and put his hands in his shorts pockets, "the teacher says we're doin dogde ball...ya ready to get hit in the face?" He was just teasing though. He tryed not to aim for peoples faces, but hey it happens sometimes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:07 am

Luxord chuckled at Xaldins playful attitude. "There are those claws again. What makes you so certain I'll be getting hit, and in the face no less?" He asked, also in a playful mood.

Last edited by Sweet Nocturne of Melody on Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:10 am

"Cause i could hit that blond head from yards away." He smirked and gave Lexord a playfull punch on the sholder. He loved gym. It gave him an excuse to hurt things and not get in trouble.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next