Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

3 posters

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Apr 09, 2011 11:54 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 Rena

Rena nodded in agreement. "Yeah, let's get out of here. There are some security guards over there heading this way it looks like," she said.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:43 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 Zayden15

Zayden opened his eyes after a while, once the tingling ceased from his arms. He stood up and exited that room, leaning up against the wall in the room beside it. Are my hormones being released not strong enough? Is it perhaps her heart has already been stolen? Or possibly I am not the Renaissance man?

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 Yuuta_14

Yuuta continued to smoke up in the treetop, for no one could really see him up there. He decided that once he was done with his smoke he would re-enter and maybe, if he's lucky, go around the museum alone for a bit.

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Apr 12, 2011 6:07 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 Girl-1
When Seraphim saw Zayden heading out, she stood and jogged over to him. "Um, thank you for saving me," she said, feeling a little guilty about getting herself in trouble again. "Are you okay?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:35 pm

Zayden was brought out of his trance to see the younger girl looking up at him, wearing a face of guilt. After hearing the words she had spoken, he gave her a gentle smile,

"There's no need to feel concerned or upset about it. Everyone commits actions that are mistakes," He responded, which was comforting in his own way, "the most common way of learning is trial and error or shaping after all."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:17 pm

"So, um..." Seraphim shuffled her feet, "Can I look around with you? I think it'd be more fun if we looked around together." And, in truth, they'd wandered far enough from their main group that she felt a little lost.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 Rembart
"Well, there they go," Eliot commented when Zayden stalked off and Seraphim followed. "We should go too," he added, spotting the security guards as well. He grabbed Rena's wrist and began leading her away. "Come on, let's go to the history section. They'll never look there for trouble makers." Everything was behind glass there. It would be impossible to break anything.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 SayaTrain
Aden looked around. Yuuta was gone. "Oh. Well, I guess I'll join one of you guys," he said, looking at the wolves and Rose, unsure where to go himself.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:32 pm

Zayden nodded, not really minding her company,

"Hmm. It appears that we've made it to the Human Anatomy room. Hmm...humans look similar on the outside except the wings factor," He said quietly looking at things apathetically, "hmm."

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 Yuuta_14

Yuuta jumped down, and couldn't help but notice a group of people with a bowl. He approached them and soon figured out that they were paying fruit salad. He wanted to join in, since he could probably win,

"What's the wager," when he received an answer, he took the ones with the mgs, taking them, "so, I think that's a win for me."

(Fruit Salad- a game in which you take a lot of mgs in a type of random pills. whoever swallows the most gets the prize money)

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Rena was taken by surprise when Eliot suddenly grabbed her wrist, leading her out of the exhibit. When they finally reached the history exhibit, she turned, noticing that the guards were not chasing them.

"That was close," she stated as she began looking at all of the exhibits encased behind the glass windows. Her eyes widened in surprise and delight as she rounded a corner.

"Whoa. I honestly didn't think they had pianos here!" she exclaimed happily.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 Keegan-2

Meanwhile, Keegan was walking around by himself. He was trying desperately to avoid a certain wolf, but deep down, he knew his luck would probably run out eventually.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:25 pm

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 OCRPRoscia-2-1-1

Rose quickly caught up to Zayden and Seraphim, grinning to herself. Oh sure she had ditched her mate, but her 'older sister' habit was kicking in and she wasn't going to let Zayden move in on an obvious innocent.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby smirked, slinking off after a certain faery, who forgot about his sense of smell. He turned the corner and chuckled, noticing a head of brown hair attached to such a nice as-....oh he wasn't staring.

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 OCRPRoscia-1
Darcia looked at Aden and shrugged, "You can tag with me if you like, I have to make sure my brother doesn't rape someone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Seraphim looked around as well. There were all kinds of... bodies... in the display cases. Bones, organs... Seraphim shuddered and latched on to Zayden's arm. This was creepy. "L-let's go to somew-where else." She'd seen enough already.

Eliot smiled. "That's a really nice piano. Wonder whose it is?" He didn't know much about musicians. "Was this person any good?"

"Does he do that often?" Aden joked, following after Darcia.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Rena smiled. "Probably Franz Joseph Haydn. He really developed the sonata, and he was good friends with Mozart. I think he also took Beethoven under his wing for a time," she replied.

"It's really sad that Mozart and Beethoven are more well-known, though. Haydn was pretty much the founding father of the symphony... Oops. I think I may be rambling on too much. Sorry," she apologized with a sheepish smile on her face.

Keegan winced. He knew Toby was watching. He slowly turned, spotting the wolf. He rolled his eyes. "Don't you ever learn?" he asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:53 pm

Rose smirked, jumping in front of the lovebirds, "Hey hey hey! You're missing all the good stuff!"

The Original Character Roleplaying High School Part 2 - Page 4 TobyPrismaCOLOUR-1
Toby chuckled, coming out of hiding and walking over to him. He purred in a husky tone, "Well...no one told you to wear such tight pants Tinkerbell~"

Darcia laughed, "No, but he has his heart set on Keegan and he's so sure he'll win him over."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:20 am

"What best part?" Seraphim asked, squeezing her eyes shut. For someone who was injured just about every other day for one reason or another, she really was squeamish about blood and organs not meant to be seen, like hearts and livers and such. She just wanted out of there.

Eliot chuckled. "Nothing wrong with being excited about something. There are worse things to like than music history. Like Toby's obvious obsession with that Keegan kid."

"That can't be healthy," Aden commented. "No offense. Just, your brother seems a bit... obsessive compulsive."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:34 pm

Keegan grinned slightly. "Oh, you like?" he inquired.

Rena rolled her eyes. "Yeah, definitely. So.. Um, what kind of things do you like? I think we should get away from here before I get too carried away with my music history lectures," she said with a small laugh.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:37 am

As they walked away, Eliot thought for a moment. "Honestly, I'm not sure. I don't like loud music; hurts my ears. I like piano music if it isn't Beethoven's later works. The really loud ones." Wow, did he sound stupid. But it was true. He had somewhat sensitive ears for about half a month (the half with the full moon), so that made it difficult for him to listen to loud music.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:46 pm

Rena smiled. "I should have been more specific. I meant what kind of exhibits do you like? I agree with the loud music thing, though. I hate it. I don't really care for Beethoven's later works, either. They're brilliant, but the louder stuff definitely proves that he was going mad. Moonlight Sonata is my absolute favorite piece of his, but I'm sure I've probably told you that before."

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:20 pm

Rose grinned and pointed to the section labeled 'Human Interactions.'

Toby placed a hand over Keegan's backpocket, "Yes....I love it." He made sure to exude as much pheromones as possible.

Darcia frowned, "You must understand, our mating rituals are different than yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:06 pm

Seraphim blinked once, twice, three times. "Why would talking be in the body part exhibit?"

"Now I feel sheepish," Eliot joked, though Rena wouldn't get the irony of his statement. "Well, I like... books." Lame. "And movies, though I haven't had a chance to see many in a while."

Aden frowned a moment, "No, I'm pretty sure those two and I swing the same way." Aden didn't really believe in werewolves, so he didn't know what Darcia was referring to.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:08 pm

Rose giggled, "Because...it's physical talking."

Darcia sighed, not bothered at all, "No...I mean...okay I have blue hair...and pointed ears...isn't that odd to you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:12 pm

Keegan sighed, grabbing Toby's hand, and pulling it out of his back pocket. "I have a girlfriend. Actually, she's my fiance. Give up already, would you?"

Rena smiled once again. "Me, too! I mean, I like books and movies. I have a big collection of both books and movies. What genre of books do you like?" she asked.

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:15 pm

Toby frowned, his ears folding back before he proudly stepped forward again, "That won't stop me, relationships change, I'll fight for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:30 pm

Seraphim blinked again and looked up at Zayden. "Physical talking?" she repeated, unsure whether or not she wanted to see it with Zayden.

Eliot frowned. "Personally... I like don't really like fantasy. Especially not that Stephanie Meyer. Um... I like mysteries. Sherlock Holmes especially. As for movies, well... I really liked Disney when I was younger."

"Well, the ears could be a birth defect. Knew someone like that. People called him Elfy. And the hair could just be a dye job gone wrong."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by JupiterLightning Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:33 pm

"I hate Stephenie Meyer. She doesn't do vampires and werewolves justice at all. I like fantasy, just not her stuff. I love Disney. Those movies are my favorites, especially Beauty and the Beast," Rena said.

Keegan sighed. "You really should just give up. She'll put up an even bigger fight. Why can't you just leave me alone?"

JupiterLightning
Over 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:09 am

Zayden continued to wear his usual apathetic look as he flat out said,

"By phyiscal interactions she's refering to intercourse," he said blunty, wearing a face that was completely blank despite what he was saying, "she wishes for you to go and learn about the information regarding that subject."

Gold Chocobo
Site Veteran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Rose pouted, "Zay! Way to be blunt man~ I'd hate to see you in the sack, like all 'Hello mating will commence now.'"

Toby chuckled, "I never give up! Never surrender! Like that one dude....anyways, I'll still kick some butt for you, I like you and I know somewhere deeeeep deeeep down-" he poked Keegan's chest where his heart was, "-you like me too."

Darcia sighed and made sure no one was looking before yanking his blue tail through the loose hole in the back of his pants, "And this? A birth-defect as well?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Seraphim blinked, too innocent to understand. "Intercourse?" she repeated. "Sack? I don't get it. Maybe we should go sompeplace else. These bodies are scaring me." She shuddered at the site of a skeleton not too far away, since they weren't in the exhibit Rose wanted to see yet.

Eliot laughed. "Love doesn't break curses. Life would be so much easier if it could. Then the curse of stupidity would be broken all the time, neh?" As they talked, he led her to the movie section of the museum.

"I grew up in the country," Aden said seriously. "We got taught in middle school what happens when you screw around with sheep." Yes, he'd gotten that story. No, he didn't really believe it. "Anyway, I'm going to guess botched plastic surgery and leave it at that."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next