Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jump n' Jive

3 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jump n' Jive - Page 2 Empty Re: Jump n' Jive

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:09 pm

Jump n' Jive - Page 2 Saya
"Well, I guess there are all kinds of people in this world." Saya smiled and drank more of her milk. "So what does ShinRa do exactly? Besides send you?"

Jump n' Jive - Page 2 Ven___Full_Name_Ventus__by_ChaosEpi
"What are you drinking?" Ventus asked nosily. It didn't smell like anything he, Aqua, or Terra drank. Perhaps this was "alcohol." Yes, Ventus was that innocent. He hadn't even seen his master Eraqus drink alcohol, not even sake with his friends or fellow keyblade masters.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Jump n' Jive - Page 2 Renotongue

"ShinRa's like a big power comp'ny." Reno explained, "'cept... They rule th'world, yo."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Jump n' Jive - Page 2 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
Axel snickered at the boy's curiously, moving to pet his head. "A drink you ought not to be drinking," Axel said with a smirk, grinning. "You're too young, squirt," Axel said, his face turning into a Cheshire grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:33 pm

"I'd never be able to work for a company," Saya replied, impressed. "I like setting my own hours like this. Besides, I get baddies off the street." She winked at him. "Don't get on a wanted poster, or I'll kick your sorry butt."

"I'm not too young!" Ventus replied. He still didn't really know what the drink was, though. "What's it taste like, anyway?" He might not want to drink it, but he at least wanted a taste.

(...Anyone else think a drunk Ven would be funny?)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Reno chuckles, "No worries, yo. I'll be good." He smiles brightly, "'ey, could I buy ye a drink?"

(Meeeee! Though, Aqua would kick his ass for getting drunk >.<")

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:46 pm

"More milk would be good," Saya said, lifting up her empty bottle by the top and swining it back and forth a little like a pendulum playfully. "Alcohol makes me loopy, and a sweeper's always on the job." She grinned.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:51 pm

"Loopy, eh? Interestin'. I love drinkin', it's th'one o' th'only things ta do off th'job, yo." He chuckled again, watching the bottle swing back and forth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:16 pm

Saya laughed and turned to the barkeeper. "Another milk," she said brightly, "and for my friend a..." she paused. "Um, what would you like to drink, Reno?"
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:28 pm

"Beer, yo" He smiled, "Please an' thanks."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:35 pm

"And a beer!" she called over to the barkeep, who simply nodded and returned with the drinks in question. "Thank you, as always," she said. She always thanked the barkeep. Bars could be the best places for information, sometimes.

(and with that, I vote we wait up for Axel so he doesn't get completely lost)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:16 pm

Axel chuckled at the question in sighed. "A bit vague I guess...I don't know how to describe it," Axel said with a slight grin. "Want to find out? Mouth to mouth orrr drink some of mine," Axel said, a hint of flirtatiousness slipping through his usually playful tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:25 pm

Ventus's face went bright red against his will. "Eh?! M-mouth-to-mouth?!" He hadn't meant to be so loud. He quickly quieted down. "W-why on Earth would you ask a person that?" Oh great, he'd gotten into a discussion with a gay guy who was interrested in him. Okay, he didn't mind gay people in the least, but the idea of being gay himself... he shuddered. "I think I'd like to drink some," he said.
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Reno took his drink with a smile and a nod. He looked at Saya, "What d'I owe ye, yo?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:48 pm

"It's on me," Saya said with a smile. "You just buy the next round." She then glanced over at Ventus and Axel. "I believe we have a problem." She nodded to the two. "I don't know about you, but I think we ought to do something."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 10:23 pm

"Aye. Deal." He looked over at Axel and Ventus and chuckled softly, "I think yer right, yo. Tha' don' look good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:41 pm

Saya nodded and walked over to Axel and Ventus. "Excuse me," she said, butting into their conversation. "I hate to interrupt, but how old are you?" The question was aimed at Ventus. She could already tell Axel was old enough to be drinking.

"Um... Fifteen?" Ventus didn't like where this conversation was headed. "They let me in."

"I realize that," Saya replied. "They let any age in. It's the age you're allowed to drink at that I'm worried about, and you're obviously not legal, which means you," she gave Axel a hard look, "can't give him anything."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:47 am

Axel raised a red eyebrow and looked over at Reno. "I'm 18," Axel said with a grin. Then blinked at the man. "Dude..are you copying my style? You look almost like me and you're imitating my voice," Axel said with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:50 am

"Oh, pleeeaaase." Reno huffed, sipping his drink, "I ain't copyin' yer anythin', yo. If anythin', yer copyin' me. I'm obviously sexier than you are."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:52 am

[color=red][center]Jump n' Jive - Page 2 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
"No, I'm the sexy one, got that memorized?" Axel said while pointing to his temple, a habit of his. "What's your excuse for looking like me? Hm?" Axel asked with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:57 am

"Ugh, dear Shiva! I ain't copyin' ya!" Reno gave an almost pained groan, "Ever hear o' coincidence? Plus, everyone knows tha' there's a twin o' them sumwhere, yo. Guess we found ours!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:58 am

"I guess so," Axel said with a frown. "I'm the sexy one," Axel said with a grin, pointing to himself with his thumb.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:03 am

"I don' think so, porcupine-head!" He copies Axel's action, pointing to his own chest with his thumb, "I'm th'sexy one!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:07 am

(And sure, you can come and go as any character you want. Just two at a time per person, please.)
Saya sighed and shook her head. "Girls, your both pretty. Can we get back to the point?" She gestured at Ventus. "As in, underage drinking and possibly seduction?"

Ventus felt his face grow hot again. "I-i-it wasn't anything like that!" he stuttered. "He was only joking around... I think."
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:58 am

"Seduction? Maybe," Axel said with a smirk. "He's a cute kiddo though," Axel said with a grin, before turning to Reno. "Duuude, why are you lying to yourself," Axel said with a pout.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:09 pm

Saya gestured to Axel while looking straight at Ventus, her eyebrow raised and her point proven.

"Okay, so maybe he wasn't joking, but I wouldn't have let him do anything to me."

"No, you were just going to drink some of his beer when you have no idea what he's done to it. Where are your parents? I ought to talk to them about you."

(whelp. Seems like there won't be a drunk Ventus. I'll just have to do it to someone else)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum