Down the Rabbit Hole
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jump n' Jive

3 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Jump n' Jive - Page 3 Empty Re: Jump n' Jive

Post by dragon922 Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:49 am

Photobucket
Aqua walks in and sits next to Ven. She eyes Axel suspiciously and then turns her attention to Ventus.
"Where have you been? I go looking for you, all worried and I find you here, trying to get alcohol. You know better than that, what would Master Eraqus say?"
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Quote : Fly free and know that you're thoughts are the only weight you bear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:59 pm

Jump n' Jive - Page 3 Ven___Full_Name_Ventus__by_ChaosEpi
"Oh, um... Hi, Aqua..." Ven muttered awkwardly. "You see... Uh..."

Jump n' Jive - Page 3 Saya
Saya interrupted. "He was trying to get a sip of this man's drink," she gestured to Axel, "and this man was trying to get a piece of Ventus, if you know what I mean. Perhaps you ought to take him home before he gets into anymore trouble."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:14 pm

Jump n' Jive - Page 3 5d249b78605fc70d9d07c3b11d563c00
Axel looked over at the girl that entered and pouted once he was eyed suspiciously. "Whaaat?" He said with a small whine.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragon922 Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:26 pm

Photobucket
Aqua directs a look of scorn at Axel and roughly stands up. She turns to Ventus, places her hands on her hips and frowns sternly at him. "You know better than to be talking to people exhibiting odd behavior, did you already forget what happened to Terra?" Aqua grabs Ventus by the ear and pulls him out of his seat. "We are going home now, and the next time you go out alone you will have double training for a week!"
Aqua then marches Ventus out, still holding him by the ear.
dragon922
dragon922
Co-Conspirallama

Quote : Fly free and know that you're thoughts are the only weight you bear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:29 pm

Jump n' Jive - Page 3 Ven___Full_Name_Ventus__by_ChaosEpi
"Ow ow ow!" Ven cried as he got dragged out of the shop. "That hurts! Stop! I'm sorry!" The door shut and he couldn't be heard anymore.

"Good for her," Saya said with a nod. She turned back to Axel. "So what do you have to say for yourself, huh?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Quote : A story's birth is a sudden event. The start, a happy accident. The end, the fate for which it's meant. A story that never ends is a cruel thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:22 pm

Axel looked over at Saya and frowned. "What do you meaaan?" Axel asked, tilting his head, completely confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:12 pm

"Pedo-leech," Saya muttered. She turned back to Reno. "I think I will take that drink, Reno," she admitted. Saya usually never drank, but in this case, she would make an exception.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Axel pouted as he was called a pedo. "Not a pedo," He mumbled looking down at the table, a bit saddened that Ventus was dragged off. The kid was fun, closer to Roxas than anyone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:47 pm

"Then why were you hitting on a kid, hm?" Saya asked, accepting the drink from Reno before her back up decided to leave. Whelp, looks like she was on her own.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:01 pm

"Tch, not hitting on him. I was just playing around," Axel went to take another long gulp of his drink before ordering another one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Saya sat down next to Axel, still wary, but starting to believe him. "Were you really going to let him drink?" she asked cautiously.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:23 pm

"Of course I wouldn't. That's horrible," Axel frowned, drinking more of his drink.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Saya smiled. "Suddenly I like you more and more. Guess you weren't so irresponsible as I thought."

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:29 pm

"Yeah, I tend to be misunderstood," He ran his finger around the rim of the cup before looking inside it. "It's empty.."

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:31 pm

"Well, that's what happens when you drink it all," Saya said with a laugh. "So what're you doing here, hm?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:33 pm

"Mmm...I was bored and I needed somewhere to hang out," Axel frowned and went to pay for a refill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:36 pm

"I'm celebrating a successful paycheck," Saya said with a grin. She waved over the barkeep. "Could we get some barbeque wings?" She looked at Axel. "My treat. How hot you like 'em?"

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:37 pm

Axel grinned, his answer just as natural as anything else. "Flamin' hot, got it memorized?" Axel smirked, wondering if she can handle it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:39 pm

"Hot as you can make them," she said brightly to the barkeep. "And I'll need another glass of milk." She liked food hot and spicy too.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Axel grinned as he got his new drink, taking a small sip from it. He wanted to save it for his drink, even though he really didn't need to cool his tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:42 pm

The wings, and Saya's milk, came and were set in front of them. Saya grabbed one of the impossibly red wings first and took a big bite. "Oh yeah! This is what I'm talking about!" she said, loving the tingle of the heat on her tongue, then the burst of flame down her throat. "Ooh! These have a afterbite to them. Yum!" She took another bite.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Axel grinned at the girl, knowing they could get along. He grabbed one of the hot wings, eating it with ease. "Mmm...it isn't hot enough," Axel grinned, before starting on another one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:53 pm

"Any hotter and we might breathe fire," Saya joked as she took another wing. "In fact... Barkeep! Got any hot sauce for these wings?"

The barkeeper stared at them like they were nuts but handed them the world record hot sauce anyway.

Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:55 pm

Axel smirked once she asked for hot sauce. "That's what I'm talkin' about," Axel waited for the girl to finish with it, before asking for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny's Gate Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Saya dumped the bottle on her half of the wings and passed it to Axel. "You know, I couldn't convince Train, my boyfriend, to eat this stuff. He has a cat's tongue, ya know?"

(Cat's tongue is a Japanese expression for people who can't handle hot stuff, both temperature and spicy)
Destiny's Gate
Destiny's Gate
Forum Leader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum